Spa Weekend

Story Info
Lesbian love at the ocean.
1.4k words
3.92
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early June and I remember stopping by my BFF's apartment that she shared with her two girls. The same apartment where we first got together that wonderful evening a few weeks before. As I approached the front door that Saturday morning, her ex husband was just leaving with his two girls, mumbling to me that I might not want to visit with her that day. I asked why and he said she had been yelling and scolding at him and was not in a very good mood. "She doesn't scare me", I told him and made my way past him into the living room.

She was at the kitchen sink and glanced over at my direction saying, "I heard that." I told her there was no reason to be frightened by her mood. She told me that she admired the fact that I stood up to her ex and acted so fearlessly. "It just came naturally" I told her.

Bursting with excitement, she went over to the table and picked up a card with a coupon inside. "Look at this!" she exclaimed.

What is it? I asked. A spa weekend at the Hilton on the ocean. It's my birthday present from him and the girls. He suggested that we make a girl's weekend out of it. What do you say? Want to go?, she asked. I had all I could do not to laugh. "Absolutely! Can't wait", I told her.

Diane made the reservations for the second week in July, that summer. I was counting the days until I actually got the opportunity again to spend some alone time with her. There wasn't enough hours in the day and certainly not in the few hours of the evenings that I wanted to spend all my time with her. It didn't matter what we were doing, as long as I got to be close to her.

That Friday night finally came. We finished up work and I headed to her apartment to drive down to the shore together in my car. Her girls were spending the weekend with her ex and his new wife. Throwing our bags in the trunk, we headed down the parkway to fight the summer traffic as it seemed everyone wanted to get away for the weekend.

The hotel was magnificent. It sat right on the beach and towered high into the sky. We checked in and went to our rooms to freshen up and find a nice restaurant for dinner. Plopping down our luggage I went over and gave her a huge bear hug, trying to kiss her neck playfully.

"Not now Barb", she said. "I need some food before I faint".

"OK, OK, I'm just anxious to be with you"

"I know you are but you will just have to wait!"

We headed down to the lobby and chose a restaurant adjacent to the hotel. After having a few drinks and some food we headed to the private beach marked, 'For Hilton Hotel guests only'.

The moon was huge over the ocean and the waves were crashing onto the shore. It was very romantic. She took me by surprise when she kissed me briefly on the lips. This was a big deal as she rarely showed me any affection in public. We paused and sat for awhile on the chaise lounges admiring the beautiful evening.

"This is really a cool place", I told her.

"Yes, it was a nice gift. I didn't think Billy could be so thoughtful.", she said.

"I've never done anything like this with him."

"I'm glad that you and I are here together and you have never done this with him!" I told her.

"You're too much Barb! Just relax. We are going to have good weather this weekend. Let's just enjoy it while we can".

They say in every relationship there is one person who seems to love the other more. I know I am the one in our relationship who cherishes her and also know that no one has ever loved her as much as I did and still do. I have often told her that but I don't think she really believed me.

Once we went up to our room, I suggested we take a shower together, and she agreed. We undressed and hurried into the beautiful massive shower enclosure. We lathered each other's bodies till the soap slipped away, letting the water run over us while we passionately embraced.

Holding one another and feeling the water gushing over us as our sensual arousal heighten and we kissed passionately. Enjoying the soapy lather that covered our bodies, we washed one another slowly, enjoying the silky feel of the mint flavored shower gel as it consumed us. Gently positioning ourselves so that we could enjoy the warmth and pulsing sensations as the force of the water got stronger and stronger. It was wonderful sucking on her breasts and kissing her abdomen as I knelt down to engulf her womanhood. Taking showers without her have never been the same.

Wrapping ourselves in towels, we headed for the huge king size bed. Throwing the pillows and comforters onto the floor, we jumped under the covers, giggling the entire time. I felt so safe and secure whenever I was wrapped in her arms. She was the only person who ever made me feel that way.

We couldn't get enough of eachother. Mounting her, I assumed the familiar position of sucking and licking her entire torso, nipping at her breasts and holding her nipples hostage between my teeth until she begged for more. She began arching her pelvis so that I could devour her entirely and then collapsing in total orgasm. I always enjoyed making love to her and satisfying her completely.

I awoke the next morning to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Diane had ordered room service and being in such a deep satisfying sleep, I didn't even hear the knock at the door. Not wanting to rise just yet, I kept my eyes closed and hoped I would fall back to sleep ignoring the desire to enjoy a hot cup of Joe.

Within the next few minutes, I felt her creep under the covers on the opposite side of the bed and snuggle up next to me. She began kissing the back of my neck with small butterfly kisses working her way down my back as she caressed my shoulders, positioning her body closer to mine. Putting both her hands on my derrière only heightened my desire of wanting her more. A smile immediately came over me as my body started to react to her gentle touches. I could feel my wetness as the warmth from her form engulfed me.

'Coffee's here', she exclaimed. 'Hmmm...', was all I could say. Flipping around to face her, taking her hair and gently pulling it back from her forehead, I leaned in to kiss her. It was long and passionate and almost immediately, we were both responding to each other again as our naked bodies became entwined.

She reached down below my waist and began touching my private parts. I welcomed her advances and began to snuggle her breasts with gentle bites on her very large nipples. Her response was incredible as she moaned in ecstasy.

Lingering in the afterglow of our lovemaking, she taunted me to rise and enjoy the freshly brewed coffee long awaiting us on the hotel cart. Not wanting to end our love making, I hesitantly got up and threw on my bathrobe retreating to the balcony to enjoy breakfast while overlooking the ocean.

We scheduled our massages, she got a facial, and we both got the seaweed scrubs. We swam in the pool and made love every chance that we could. We spent hours on the beach and then retreated to our room to enjoy our sensuous showers.

I remember there was a sofa facing out onto the balcony overlooking the ocean. We sat and watched the dolphins jumping in and out of the water early in the morning or at dusk.

We spent the evenings looking out over the balcony at the spectacular sunsets. Dinners were fantastic and we ordered room service every morning as we lounged around in our PJS enjoying the peace and serenity of the shore. I didn't want the weekend to end. We couldn't get enough of each other and that was just fine with me.

I secretly wished all of our weekends could be like that memorable Spa trip. Heading home on Sunday night, we basked in the glow of the wonderful experience we had to celebrate her birthday that year.