Space Ball Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Cannon ball run in space... All the crews meet.
3.8k words
4.24
987
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers

At the exact same time as Ganami Station appear of the Clit Nine's long-range scanners Selena Harington came to a screaming climax. She sat in the captain's chair, her legs spread wide, the bottom half of her uniform discarded in a corner.

Toothless Pete, the ship's navigator, had his gummy mouth buried in her shaved pussy and was still licking for all he was worth. Kraemer watched the spectacle out of the corner of his eye, a small smile on his face.

Letting Pete lick her out all the way to the station if he plotted an efficient route had been an en spired idea. The seventy-year-old smuggler was a master of two things Navigation and Cunnilingus.

"Come on Pete, that has to be the last one" Selena begged, "We're nearly there."

She had lost count of how many time's she'd cum in the last twenty-four hours, the old man had barely come up for air.

"I plotted you the best route captain," he lifted a damp face, "Don't you be short-changing me now."

Kraemer failed to suppress his snort at that.

"Just guide us into the damned station," Selena snapped at her first mate.

"Yes Captain," he grinned back.

It took them less than twenty minutes to approach and dock at the quiet trading station. In that time Pete did indeed manage to squeeze one last orgasm out of his captain. All four crew members disembarked at the station. Selena didn't enjoy Haworth's company, but she didn't like leaving him unattended on the ship.

Ganami station was like a ghost ship, all they passed were boarded-up units and empty corridors.

"What a shit hole," Selena commented.

"Good place for a secret meeting though," Pete observed, spraying slightly as he spoke.

"A good place for an ambush," Kraemer noted, "Don't let your guard down."

They soon came to the unit the data crystal had specified. It looked just like any of the other abandoned shops from the outside. When they cautiously approached the entrance, the door swung silently open in front of them.

"Well that's spooky as hell," Selena whispered. She stuck her head in first, being captain and all. A pair of laser blasters looked right back at her and she froze. A long couple of seconds passed before she remembered the password from the crystal. "Fat salami," she blurted out.

The blasters lowered and two guards beckoned them in. One was tall and skinny with a gaunt face. The other was a short muscular black man. Neither showed a glimmer of emotion.

"No weapons or tech devices," the stout one ordered.

"Hands against the wall so we can search you," said the tall one added.

Reluctantly all four members of the Clit's crew lined up against the wall. They searched the men first, finding guns on all three and throwing them onto a large pile in the corner, they weren't the first ones to arrive.

When the tall skinny one reached Selena he started his search by squeezing her ass cheeks, He then did a quick cursory check for weapons before running his hands around to her tits.

"You're not going to find anything in there," Selena hissed when his hands found the hole in her uniform over her cleavage.

Ignoring her he slipped his hands inside giving her breasts a hard squeeze before pinching her nipples.

"You never know," the skinny guard chuckled, unhanding her and stepping back, "They're clean, on you go in."

The guard pointed them to a second door on the other side of the room.

###

"Fat Salami," Captain Jack Hancock said a few minutes later smiling down the barrels of the same two blasters. "I'm here for the all-you-can-eat buffet special."

"Fuck you," The stout guard shook his head, dragging Jack roughly inside and throwing him to the ground.

Both guards eyes brightened when they saw the three girls that followed Jack into the entrance.

"Wait there, loudmouth," the guard snapped at Jack.

"Ladies, line up against the wall, we need to search you," the guards exchanged grins, the first facial expressions they'd shown.

The three bent over, placing their hands against the wall, and all exchanged knowing looks. None of them were surprised at the direction their searches took. The guards didn't even put on a pretence this time, they went straight to the groping.

The Tall one took Kaley and Jen feeling both their asses and breasts in turn. The stout black one focused all his attention on Aasha, taking his time squeezing her huge tits.

The slave girl gave an expert shrug and her sari slipped from her shoulders. She was leaning forward so it slid slowly down her back this time, revealing her flawless brown skin inch by inch. At the same time, Jen turned and planted a long passionate kiss on Kaley's lips.

Kaley shuffled back a few inches pressing her ass into the tall man's groin.

"Is that a blaster I wonder," she said rubbing herself up and down against his crotch.

"I think we've hit the jackpot here," the small guard said grabbing and squeezing Aasha's now nude body.

Jen turned to face the tall guard and sunk down into a low squat, "Need me to service that blaster for you?" she asked.

Both guards dropped their trousers without hesitation. Their members matched them perfectly, one long and thin, the other short and fat.

Jen rubbed her hand up and down the long thin one a few times, until it was fully hard then wrapped her lips around it. She twisted her head from side to side as she moved up and down moaning and groaning around the guard's meat.

The short guard wasted no time in entering Aasha from behind. The moment he was inside her, she started working herself back and forth. She reached back and found his hands leading them to her breasts.

"Want to play with these some more?" Kaley asked turning around and unbuttoning her overall. They didn't fall to the ground with the same grace as Aasha, she had to work them down over her toned body.

When she was naked it was clear just how much more muscular Kaley was than the slave girl. She had bulging biceps and a well-defined six back. She was rescued from being mannish by the large spherical breasts and the bright red pubic triangle.

The tall guard grabbed a hold of her breasts and stooped low to suck them. He continued to feel and explore her body while Jen sucked away greedily at him.

"Well, I'll just head on in then will I?" Captain Jack asked. He'd been watching the action from the middle of the room. When he didn't get an answer he just chuckled and headed through the second door, unsearched.

###

Selena watched what had to be the last of the invitees enter the large room. He wore an odd formal military uniform with epaulets, gold tassels, and countless medals. She instantly found herself wondering if he'd awarded himself the medals, he looked like that sort of asshole.

The room must have been designed as a concert hall, a large stage filled the front of the room and the rest was filled with wooden tables and chairs for the various groups. Selena recognized most of the crews present, it was a veritable who's who of the Galaxies least wanted.

A group of Klanons caught her eye. The large dark-skinned aliens each stood eight feet tall and four feet wide. They were a fierce warrior race, but her father had always advised against working with them. They were handy in a fight but wasted far too long fretting over honor and blood debts.

One entire corner of the room was filled with Breaker Boys, a renowned scavenger gang. They had way too many ships to be considered a crew, they were now closer to an armada. Unfortunately for them, what they had in quantity they lacked in quality. All their ships were scavenged wrecks they'd managed to jury rig into some semblance of working order.

Betty Bad Apple could be spotted from a mile off. Her silver jumpsuit, unzipped to show off a great deal of cleavage, and green hair stood out even in this crowd. She was a pirate, a bounty hunter, and a proven psychopath. Space legend stubbornly maintained that she'd killed both her parents before she was even born. Space legend rarely lets logic get in the way of a good story.

Two furry female aliens sat next to Betty, one was a vivid purple the other bright orange. They had cat-like faces and wore nothing but tinny golden bikinis. Selena shook her head when she saw them. Betty Bad Apple had really fallen on bad times if she'd been forced to use a crew of Twinks.

A group of hooded individuals Selena didn't recognize came next, followed by seven silver-skinned women. They all had matching cybernetic implants and stood perfectly to attention staring at the stage. She was willing to bet they were The Seven, a cybernetic hive mind that had been causing trouble lately.

Lastly was Ariana of the Broken Chain. A tall, proud black woman that carried a metal quarterstaff tipped with her old slave collar. The Broken Chain were ex-slaves who had thrown off their shackles and turned on their former masters. Selena sympathized with the former slaves, she'd never approved of the use of slave collars. Ariana personally, however, Serena had no sympathy for her. Her crew had been disavowed by the mainstream Broken Chain, due to multiple brutal acts of terrorism.

A hush fell across the room as a robed figure moved onto the stage. All that was visible poking out from its robe, was a large metallic claw.

###

Jen and Aasha knelt next to each other on all fours, both making all the right noises as the guards fucked them.

The two had switched and the skinny one was now fucking Aasha from behind, while the stout one ploughed into Jen.

"That's it, destroy those pussies," Kaley encouraged the men. She moved around the group groping the girls and egging on the men. "They fucking love it, the dirty little bitches."

"Yes, Yes," Jen moaned on cue, "I love it."

The skinny guy landed a slap on Aasha's ass, "Do you love it too?" he demanded.

"Yes baby I love it," Aasha assured him loudly.

Kaley started to move around behind the men, but the Skinny guy caught her pulling

her

into a kiss. She returned the kiss, but when she tried to move away he held on. He put a hand on top of her head and gently but firmly pushed her in the direction of his crotch.

Kaley managed to hide the roll of her eyes, saying instead, "Yeah, let me taste that pussy off your cock."

The guard pulled out of Aasha and jabbed his cock into Kaley's mouth. She had barely enough time to start sucking before he whipped it away again and rammed it back into Aasha's pussy. He switched rapidly between the two for a few minutes.

"Please give me that cock," Aasha begged him whenever he was using Kaley's mouth, "I want it inside me so badly." Eventually, he gave in and released Kaley, grabbing Aasha's hips in both hands and starting to thunder into her, hard.

Freed from his grip Kim moved behind the guards again draping one arm over each of their shoulders and whispering into their ears.

"Come on boys, fuck them like you hate them, that's how they like it," the guards increased their pace. "Fill their tight little pussies up with your cum."

"I want to cum in your mouth," the stout one declared.

Kim licked her lips, thinking fast. "I want your hot cum in my mouth," she promised him in her dirtiest voice, "But you fill them up first, and then I'll lick it out of their cunts. I promise I'll suck every last drop of cum back out of these dirty little whores."

The guards must have liked that idea because they both started fucking the girls with every last ounce of their strength. The sound of sweaty flesh slapping together bounced around the small room, but not for very long.

In unison, the guards grunted and spasmed as they came deep inside the girl's pussies.

"That's it, that's it," Kim whispered to the soothingly as they went limp from the exertion.

That was when she moved. The arms that had been draped over the guard's shoulders tightened, locking both men in simultaneous choke holds. The two men struggled, but they had been caught completely off guard and neither could break from Kaley's grip.

"Shh," Kaley whispered as their struggles died and she let them slump to the ground unconscious.

Jen rolled over onto her ass and spread her legs.

"Come on then," she said to her partner,

"What?" Kaley asked confused.

"I heard you promise to suck every drop of this cum out of me. Get licking," the little blonde grinned wickedly.

Kaley had to laugh, "I suppose," she shrugged, "I did promise."

####

Selena leaned forward, her elbows on the table taking in The Claw. He seemed to glide across the stage, his body hidden by the thick robes.

"Welcome all," he said in a strange reverberating voice. It was barely a whisper but it carried to every corner of the room. "You have all been selected as candidates for a very special job. You are all the fastest, the strongest the smartest, the meanest crews in the galaxy."

The cloak made it hard to tell where The Claw's vision was directed but it appeared to settle on the captain with the epaulettes. "Or maybe just the luckiest."

A dry chuckle rose from the other crews, the over-dressed Capitan just smiled as if oblivious to the slight.

"The job is a simple one I need a data crystal transported from a locker in the Obsentia Trading Station, to a derelict station in Sector 6AV," The Claw continued.

There were a lot of grumbles and exchanges looks at that. Sector 6AV was several jumps into the forbidden zone.

"The payment upon completion will be one million credits."

The tone of the grumbles changed at this, as the assembled crew's excitement started to grow.

"Yeah right," Bad Apple Betty scoffed. "One Million Credits split between eight crews, that's barely enough to cover expenses."

"Yeah," one of the Breaker Boys piped up. "Why do you need us all to carry one little crystal anyway?"

A low rumbling laugh emanated from under the Claw's cloak, reverberating around the room.

"The job and the credits will only go to one crew," The Claw chuckled, "The first ones to retrieve the crystal from locker 7603 in Obsentia Station wins the job."

The atmosphere in the room changed instantly. The crew pulled together tighter, looking around the room sizing up their competition.

"Wait a minute," the Capitan with epaulets shouted, drawing all eyes to him. "Are you telling me that all we have to do to win this job is reach the station first?"

"Yes," The Claw hissed, turning to face him.

"For one million credits," the Capitan went on, walking up a small flight of steps to stand on the stage in front of everyone. "All we have to do is reach this station first."

"He said yes, you damned cretin," a Breaker Boy shouted.

"For one million credits, all we have to do is reach this station first." the Capitan said again.

"Yes," the Claw roared, causing everyone in the room to flinch.

Everyone but the Captain, he continued, "For one million credits, all we have to do is reach this station first."

The captain flickered a few times as he spoke, then vanished.

"It's a fucking hologram," Bad Apple Betty swore, "He's trying to get a head start."

All of the crews leaped to their feet at the same time.

"Freeze," one of the hooded figures next to The Seven shouted. "Galactic Police."

The crew rose letting their robes fall to the ground, revealing blue and silver uniforms of the Galactic Police Federation.

It was instant anarchy. Half of the people stampeded from the door, the other half drew hidden weapons and opened fire. Laser blasts and traditional bullets flew in every direction as the crews shot at the police and each other indiscriminately.

"Die," one of the Klanons bellowed and charged directly at the knot of police. They all turned their laser blasters on the alien, bathing him in blue and green streams of light. The blasts had next to no effect on his thick skin and armor.

Just before he reached the group, one of the galactic police, a blonde female officer leaped forward. She kicked the large alien on the inside of its knee, sending it flying back into a thick wooden table.

"Is that all you've got," the Klanon roared pulling himself up unharmed. "What the," he noticed a small blinking object stuck to his armor. The frag mine exploded, ripping the Klanon to pieces and showering the entire room in debris.

###

The Clit's crew made it back to their ship relatively unharmed. Haworth had pulled a concealed blaster from somewhere and helped them fight their way out of the meeting. Selena had to admit he had his uses from time to time.

"Kraemer, prep for lift-off," Selena barked as soon as they were in the ship," Pete, plot a course. Haworth we're going to need every ounce of juice you can muster."

Pete and Kramer bolted off as fast as their ageing bodies were allowed, Haworth didn't move a muscle.

"Come on," Selena sighed, "I don't have time for this." She took a deep breath, "I guess since you helped us get out of there, you're probably ahead on the merit table now. This week, you can have me for a whole night," her stomach turned at her own words.

"No," Haworth replied simply, still not moving.

"What?" Selena asked confused, the engineer should have been overjoyed. He loved nothing more than having an entire night to torment and humiliate her.

"Oh I'll be having you this week," he added confidently, "But I want more. I got us out of that little jam back there, I deserve compensation." He folded his arms over his belly in a stubborn gesture, but his eyes twinkled enjoying his Captain's discomfort.

"You have to be kidding," Selena put her face in her hands, "We need to go, now. We don't have time for this."

"Well, the faster you spread your little legs for me, the faster we'll be off," Hancock grinned unpleasantly.

"After we launch off," Selena swallowed hard, "I'll spend two nights with you."

"Deal," Hancock's smile widened, "I'll have two nights with you and you'll strip off and lie on the deck with your legs spread right now."

"That's not what I meant," Selena tried to argue.

"Now show me that ripe little cunt of yours or I'll make it three days," Haworth had her, and he knew it.

Selena stretched the hole over her cleavage wide so her breasts popped out and started working down her skin-tight uniform bottoms.

"I fucking hate you," she told Haworth when they were at her knees.

"Yeah," Haworth smiled "That's what makes this so much fun."

Grimacing, Selena lowered herself down onto the ground. The metal mesh of the floor pressed unconformably into her soft ass cheeks. She leaned back on her hands and spread her legs. Haworth leered at her shaven pink pussy his eyes full of lust and hate.

"Come in Captain Harington," Selena's wrist communicator buzzed into life.

Selena cleared her throat before answering in an uncertain voice, "There will be a slight delay in lift-off," she said. "There is an engineering issue I have to," she paused, "Attend to."

"God damn it," Kramer's angry voice came from the communicator, "The other ships are launching now. That selfish fat bastard," Selena silenced the communicator, cutting the tirade short.

"Just get it over with you pig," she turned away not wanting to watch as stripped quickly off.

His fat belly swayed as he advanced on her, licking his lips. He flopped down on top of her pressing her painfully down into the metal floor. Despite her discomfort and hatred for the man Selena did whatever she could to hurry things along.

She squeezed a hand under his bulk until he found his cock and started rubbing it.

"That's it, fuck your slut captain," she whispered in his ear, guiding his now erect cock into her pussy. The words tasted worse than the fat man's cock on her tongue, but she needed to make this fast. "Fuck me like you hate me."

"Oh, but I do," Haworth said savagely starting to thrust inside her. He moved slowly, but put his pull weight into each movement slapping against Selena as hard as he could. He grabbed at her tits squeezing

JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers
12