Space Ball Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and twisting

them painfully.

"Oww," Selena cried out before she could stop herself.

"Oh, this is just a taste of what you've got coming bitch," Haworth promised, his face right in hers.

Selena tried to pull away from his terrible breath, but he leaned in and forced a kiss upon her. Selena gagged and squirmed, encouraging the engineer further. Eventually, she gave up, kissing him back despite the horrid taste.

Clearly loving how much she hated it, the engineer held the kiss for as long as possible, fucking her the whole time. He was just starting to run out of breath when he abruptly pulled out and clambered over his captain, kneeling above her face.

It just took a few more beats for his cock to explode all over her. Small droplets rained down over her tightly closed eyes and mouth. He grunted carefully squeezing out the last few drops onto her lips.

"Now lick your lips," he ordered, "Then you can go."

Desperate to end the encounter, Selena licked her lips obediently. She even went as far as scooping up more of the errant cum on a finger and scooping it into her mouth.

"There," she said, "Are we done here? We're about to lose the contract of a lifetime."

"Nearly," Haworth leaned over her and spat once directly between her still-closed eyes. "Now we're done slut."

###

A few minutes later Selena was sitting in the captain's chair of the clit. Her genetically coded control key was in its slot and the clit was pulling away from the station. Neither Kramer nor Pete looked happy and neither mentioned the fact she hadn't managed to wipe all the cum from her face.

###

Fast approaching the system's primary jump point and well in the lead, Jack Hancock sat in his own captain's chair. A small stool sat next to his chair and Aasha's knees were on it right now. Her face was in jacks crotch, his cock deep down her throat.

"Full speed, prepare to jump," he said in a confident voice.

The race was on.

12