All Comments on 'Space Captain Victoria Ch. 01'

by BiRomance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Off to a Good Start

Excellent character development. The 'captain' came across as very likeable. Good explanation for the Emily character. No errors, and a good story premise.

Starting off with 4 stars and high hopes for future chapters. I sincerely hope you don't make a habit of ending with a cliff hanger unless you post frequently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is really good!

This is definitely long series material.

The flash back explanation narrative style is what makes this story seem like I’m watching with my mind’s vision and not just reading, demanding imaginative powers which the mind instinctively lavishes upon.

You really have a talent in painting mental images.

That along with the decision to choose a sci-fi themed story really plays well with the 21st century reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unintentionally stroking my purple girl fetish

This is some sigma star saga shit right here. Tell me she has golden eyes

BiRomanceBiRomanceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the positive feedback. I love erotica and hard science fiction. Hopefully I get most of the science right, or at least plausible and hopefully the sex is hot. I love feedback and suggestions. Thank you for all of the wonderful encouragement, it definitely keeps me writing!

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
why is it tagged bisexual male?

fix the tags and I'll raise my vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous