Space Cherry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've heard that the most effective way of getting over a fear is to distract yourself," she began, undoing her seatbelt and standing up, "and I know a great distraction I think you'll really like."

As she moved the short distance across the compartment, her ponytail swayed every so slightly from side to side and the fabric of her space-age body suit maintained it's shape perfectly, totally flush to every square millimetre of her hard body.

He looked up at her quizzically. His eyes didn't know where to rest. His hands still gripped the sides of the chair, though a little more tightly now, and his seat belt was pulled taut across the bottom of his stomach. His confusion only deepened as Cherry knelt slowly in front of him and used her body to separate his legs so she could fill the space between them. She rested her arms on his thighs, stroked them gently and looked up at him, smiling broadly.

"Wh-what a-a-are you...?" He was unable to finish the sentence.

"Just relax -- I'm going to take all those anxieties away," she replied, running her tongue over her top lip and slowly moved her hands up this thighs while keeping her eyes squarely on his. Before she made actual physical contact with it, she knew his cock was already hardening.

Internally, Cherry took a moment to congratulate herself. Her hand wasn't shaking, her voice didn't waver. It was still only a matter of hours since she'd some upon her boyfriend, the apparent 'one', balls deep in some bimbo, turning her life completely upside down and yet here she was, her bank balance freshly bulging, kneeling in front a beautiful stranger on a shuttle to Apollo Station and then god knows where, about to take his cock in her mouth.

So her wide smile had as much to do with how happy she was feeling about herself than trying to reassure her beautiful stranger.

"See, I knew you'd like this," she said, smirking up at him as she nimbly reached for his zipper with one hand while she rubbed the considerable length of his rapidly hardening shaft through his pants with the other.

"Unghpp..." or something of that nature, was all he could manage. She felt there might have been a tone of reproach in it, but was confident she'd soon fix that.

His cock continued to harden as she used both hands now to open his zipper and gently reach in. Without moving him, it was a delicate operation to withdraw his cock and balls without tangling them in the opening but she managed it deftly. Gripping the base of his cock and holding it upright in front of her, she smiled widely at him, although it was still as much for herself.

She made a long "mmm" sound and ran her tongue over her top lip again.

"Now sit back, relax and enjoy the flight".

At this, she leaned forward and engulfed his head between her lips, running her tongue over it before slowly inching her way down the shaft. He groaned audibly and shifted slightly in his seat.

She was ecstatic as she did this. She alternately tapped the toes of each foot lightly off the ground in excitement and she struggled to form a smile with her mouth engorged around this stranger's cock.

While she worked on him, she took a moment to consider the source of her joy. Was she just a sexual maniac driven to this kind of response by any sexual activity? She reasoned rather, as she continued blowing the stranger, that it was actually the fact that his cock was so different to Phil's that was the chief source of her excitement.

She'd really enjoyed giving Phil blowjobs, but she found to her intense pleasure that sucking this stranger was even better. His cock was a little smaller than Phil's and much easier to work with her mouth, and the taste and texture were very different too.

And anything different was just what she was looking for.

The generous proportions of the first class chair allowed her to use both hands and mouth to full effect. Holding him steady with one hand, she used the other to pump his now slick shaft in concert with her mouth, slowly at first and then faster and faster. As she built speed, his groans and moans became louder. Slowing down again, she dwelled a little on the head, flicking it with her tongue before releasing it with a pop. As she continued to pump him slowly with her hand, she looked up at him, smiling again.

"So how am I doing? Still nervous?"

"N-not re-really, no."

"Not really? So still a little bit nervous, huh? You think maybe I should keep going?" she asked, gently placing her teeth on her bottom lip.

At this, her beautiful stranger groaned deeply.

"Uh-huh, I-I-I th-think th-that'd be for the best."

She plunged her mouth down again, as deep as she could take him this time. Feeling her throat tighten around him, the stranger's groans began to become more guttural and for the first time, he lifted a hand from the chair and placed it on Cherry's head.

She had a moment of panic but this soon passed -- his hand applied almost no pressure, as if he were holding something he was deathly afraid he was going to break. She resumed her fast pumping and tightened the grip of her hand as she went. She felt his breath and groans increase pace and prepared herself for his load.

He thrust his hips up as much as he could when he finally did blow, making it that much harder for Cherry to contain the eruption of cum in her mouth. With practiced skill though, she managed it. She swallowed and proceeded to lick his softening cock clean.

"How bout now?"

"No -- definitely not nervous anymore!" he replied with a snorted laugh and a wide smile, the stuttering gone, his hands no longer fixed with a death grip to the arms of his chair. "That was incredible, thank you so much."

She was a little taken aback by that. Phil had never said thanks. She tried not to let her surprise show.

"You're welcome. It was a pleasure," she replied, standing up and moving back towards her seat -- beaming from ear to ear. She opened one of the complimentary bottles of water and took a drink, wiping her mouth and face before she resumed her seat.

She picked up a magazine from a pocket beside her seat, another nod to the compartment's archaic design, and began to flick through it. She was conscious the man didn't really know what to do or say so she decided it best to strike up conversation herself.

"So, what brings you to Apollo?" she began, not looking up from her magazine, "Business or pleasure?"

He laughed comfortably and they chatted amiably until the shuttle docked. Cherry glowed with the warm feeling of satisfaction that, only hours after leaving that asshole Phil, she'd already had another man's cock inside her. And this one tasted nicer too.

As they debarked, the stranger was anxious to get her number and to meet her again later.

"Sorry, I won't be staying long. It was nice to meet you though," she said, kissing him lightly on the cheek and confidently striding off ahead of him into the bustling station and the great adventures it had in store for her.

*

Non-humans weren't allowed on Earth. Something about protecting the eco-system -- although some felt it was a product of a sort of extra-terrestrial xenophobia. As such, while she'd seen many aliens on screens and VR machines, Cherry had never actually set eyes on one in real life.

For that reason, her emergence into the arrivals hall at Apollo Station was an extraordinary experience and she hadn't made it far from her shuttle travelling companion when she found herself standing still, almost mesmerized by the kaleidoscope of different colored and shaped species that thronged her new environment.

Most were basically humanoid in shape -- although the number of limbs was widely variable, but at least the vast majority seemed to walk on legs and have arms and hands, of one sort or another at least.

Size and shape of head was not uniform either, with some little larger than a lemon and others that seemed so big and heavy their owners should not be able to keep them upright.

Some had fur, others scales, others still skin much like a human, although the colors covered the entire spectrum. Some wore clothing of various types and styles, others appeared to be naked.

Realizing she was marking herself as a newcomer with her gawping, she startled herself from this reverie and took in her surroundings. She'd not had much chance on the flight to make a plan for her arrival so she did so now on the fly.

It seemed to her, at first thought, if it was new and exciting experiences she was after -- especially sex-based ones -- it stood to reason she should seek out the shadiest joint in the place as a starting point.

Ports in space, at least in places like Apollo, were much like ports on land had been once upon a time in Earth's past and it wasn't hard to find a place to start her search: a seedy looking bar with neon frontage that wasn't far from the arrivals area. The sign, in flashing and varying colors read, in English, 'Velasy's'. It was a name she'd never heard. She learned why inside.

The proprietor was a large dark skinned alien, Velasy himself. He was, she knew from her classes, a Fetrillian. Although basically humanoid in shape, he and the many other Fetrillians in the bar stood taller than the average human -- well over seven feet. Their skin was a charcoal grey in color, the shade varying slightly between individuals, although much of their bodies -- arms, back and flanks that she could see -- were covered in slightly darker, heavy looking and shaggy fur. Their backs seemed ever so slightly hunched and they carried themselves with a kind of lumbering gait, like giant apes, long and powerful arms swinging at their sides. Their feet appeared more like a second pair of hands and were uncovered. While they all wore what looked like loose fitting pants, their top half was undressed, revealing an unfurred chest and stomach that appeared a solid mass of muscle surrounded on all sides by fur.

Many Fetrillians, humans and a smattering of other races filled the large bar. It was what you'd expect. The light was low and the strange alien music she could hear served only as a backdrop to conversation rather than dominating it. The crowd was loud and raucous at times. Scantily clad human waitresses moved busily about serving the various patrons. She smiled to herself as she thought that it smelled like no place she had ever been in her life, that her mind didn't seem able to find words even to describe it.

Excited by the strangeness of the place, she took her time making her way to the bar and ordering a drink, taking in the atmosphere. As she pressed her wrist to the reader to pay she was conscious of a shadow that seemed to descend on the bar. Looking up, she jumped back a little as she found a particularly huge Fetrillian hovering over her. He hung, using his feet-hands, from a rail over the bar and he was smiling broadly at her.

"Hello there my dear, welcome to my humble establishment!"

The fulsomeness of his greeting eased her fright and she smiled and laughed as she replied.

"Thank you, you must be Velasy -- quite a place you have here."

Nimbly, he swung down and landed standing upright in the space she'd vacated when jumping back from the bar.

"Why thank you, my dear. It is made all the better for your beautiful presence."

Were it anyone else, she would have snorted at such a cheesy line, but in this place, a place she didn't know and with a person -- an alien -- so exotic, she thought it better to go with the flow.

"You're too kind," she replied amiably as he took her hand in his furry grip and raised it slowly to is lips before kissing it gently. While her mind was still trying to make sense of the various new smells she was experiencing, she was fairly immediately conscious that Velasy himself seemed to give off a particularly striking and peculiar odor, something she'd never smelled before. She understood it would take her some time to get used to the realities of sharing her spaces with aliens, that her human-based preconceptions of what was normal would have to be amended and so she just assumed this surprising olfactory experience was just one of the peculiarities of meeting a member of the Fetrillian race. It wasn't unpleasant necessarily, but hardly cologne either.

"So -- what brings such an attractive specimen to my establishment today?" he asked as he handed her the drink she'd left on the bar.

She took it and after a sip she was half-conscious that she wasn't looking at his face but rather looking him up and down. Her eyes roamed hungrily over his solid frame. The idea of her first real life conversation with an alien was thrilling and she wasn't sure if it was just the newness of the experience that was responsible for the fact that she knew she felt an immediate and strong attraction to Velasy.

She had a moment of concern as she began to realize that she desperately wanted to touch him. Before she had replied, he seemed to notice.

"First time seeing a Fetrillian in the flesh? I bet you'd like to see what my fur feels like, hmm?"

Without responding or thinking, she reached out and started to stoke the soft fur of his arms, working her way to his solid, fleshy chest.

"Hmm," she murmured, "it's so soft. And your chest is so hard."

"Indeed -- most are surprised by that," he responded, closing the distance between them.

"You know," he went on, "we always have openings for new waitresses if you're looking for work."

"Oh?" she replied absent-mindedly, still enthralled by his fur and his solid flesh. His scent filled her head now and for the first time since their interaction began she was conscious of a familiar tingle between her legs. The urge to find somewhere to throw Velasy down and explore his body properly rose in her.

"Indeed. My human waitresses get some of the best tips on Apollo. Come on -- let me give you the tour." He took the hand that was stroking him and led her away from the bar. On one side of the place, the large open area the constituted most of the bar narrowed to a corridor. As they made their way towards it, Cherry took in the strange sights and sounds around her, tried to name each alien species she saw from her memory of vids and VR. She saw that the corridor, when they reached it, had a lush red carpet and the walls were made of moving images of fantastic vistas from around the galaxy. Hidden in the images, doors lined either side.

"Let me show you what I mean," he said, opening one such door and leading her inside. It was a small, dimly lit rectangular room with a large window covering most of one wall. On the other side of it, she was looking into a larger room, the carpet and walls were a bright red and it was dominated by a large roughly oval bed in the center, flat at one end where it was fixed against the wall opposite the window. It was furnished with a deep purple silk sheet and an array of plush pillows.

"What are we looking at?" she asked -- although she had a fair idea. She had a fair idea too that the window she was looking through was more likely a two-way mirror. Somewhere in her mind, some part of her was screaming at her that she should be terrified, that she should run -- now.

But she didn't.

"Why, my dear, this of course is how my waitresses make the best tips on Apollo."

As he finished, she saw the door to the other room open and a human woman, who Cherry recognized from her uniform as one of Velasy's waitresses, entered enthusiastically, practically bounding into the room. She led a Fetrillian by the hand. He was slightly taller than Velasy though perhaps not as broad and his fur was a slightly darker shade of grey, almost black.

His companion was a voluptuous human woman, perhaps in her early 20s. Her tanned skin reminded Cherry of a classmate she'd had from Brazil and her black hair was tied into pigtails atop her head. Her uniform, like all her colleagues, consisted of an impossibly short pleated skirt, a tight-fitting top that struggled to contain her breasts and knee-high platform boots, all in sparking silver.

"Hmm, come on stud, let me taste that beautiful cock," she said lustily as she sat on the bed so that Cherry could see her in profile. The Fetrillian had removed his loose fitting pants- and Cherry edged closer to the glass to get a good look at him.

Velasy stood behind her, close enough that she could feel his breath on her neck. The voice in her head was back again and she understood she should feel threatened -- she'd known this alien barely two minutes and now he was right up behind her, in a small dark room, about to spy with her on some interspecies fucking.

But she didn't feel threatened. Rather, she was entirely rapt by what was happening now in front of her.

In the other room, the human was reaching out to grip the hardening Fetrillian cock.

"Let's get a closer look," Velasy said and the window seemed to shimmer for a moment before a close-up view of the cock in the other room filled it. It was as if she was only a few inches away from it.

While its length was comparable to a human cock, its girth seemed considerably greater. The shaft was not smooth but rather was composed of a series of what seemed to be solid ridges maybe a quarter inch high running from the base to the head, which was considerably more bulbous that a human's.

The waitress thus struggled to get it inside her mouth and instead used her tongue get the taste she wanted, running it over the bulbous head and up and down the length. Her hands joined in. The Fetrillian growled in appreciation and her movements were almost fevered.

On her dimly lit side of the window, Cherry was getting hot. She had by now pushed herself practically fully against the glass, mesmerized by the scene in front of her and Velasy was pressing his body against her in earnest. Almost absent-mindedly, she thought she could feel his cock growing hard against her back.

"What do you think my dear? Is this your first time to see an alien cock, hmm?"

"It's so different -- look at the ridges! That must feel incredible when it's inside her."

"Oh, it does, so I'm told." As he said this, one of Velasy's huge hands, from a starting position in the small of her back, made its way slowly up to her shoulder, flicking her ponytail out of the way and continuing its journey just as slowly down her front, pressing gently on her ample breasts at it traveled.

Still entranced, Cherry made no move to stop him, the voice of warning in her head now utterly silent, as he expertly activated the invisible zipper that ran from her cleavage down to her pussy. All he had to do was run a finger down the front of her bodysuit to peel it open and give himself access to her hot, naked skin. Slowly and with clearly practiced skill, he slid one furry hand inside her bodysuit at her waist and moved down slowly over her hot, moist pussy.

"My dear, you're so hot already. And so wet. You like what you see." It was a statement rather than a question.

"Hhmmm, yeah." It was a breathy reply, and an accurate one. She accompanied it by pressing her body back against Velasy and moving her own hand behind her, easily finding and breaching the elastic waist of his pants. Entranced by the strange alien cock in front of her and knowing there was one just like it within her reach, Cherry couldn't resist the urge to feel one for herself.

The window zoomed out again and in the other room, the waitress was now on all fours on the edge of the bed. Her skirt was raised above her hips revealing a firm, full ass.

"Come on stud, I need that inside me. Can't wait any longer," she said insistently, shaking her ass eagerly at the laughing Fetrillian.

Cherry's hand finally found Velasy's hardened cock and wrapped around it. She was now triply enthralled -- by the vista of the bulbous Fetrillian cock approaching the waitress in front of her, by Velasy's furry hand rubbing her rapidly moistening pussy and now easing a finger inside, and by the totally new sensation she felt as she gripped his oddly ridged shaft.