Space Cherry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, the Fetrillian in the window placed his thick head against the waitress' slick opening and, gripping her hips, slowly eased his way inside. The waitress led out a long moan with the breath she'd been holding in as she felt the thick Fetrillian cock filling her.

"Hmmnnnn, that's it stud -- you fill me up so good."

Cherry was moaning now too. Velasy's experienced hand rubbed her pussy expertly as two fingers now pressed into her and took aim at her g spot. Her breathing had become heavy and her pumping of his shaft lacked rhythm.

After a few tentative strokes, the Fetrillian in the window soon began pumping his length into the waitress faster and harder, his furry balls smacking against her ass. The waitress' initial moan had quickly turned into a continuous tirade of demands for more.

"Fuck me stud! Give it to me! Gimme that magnificent cock!! It feels so fucking good!!!"

The Fetrillian did as he was told. As he increased his speed, so did Velasy. Cherry's pussy was dripping by now and his fingers made lots of noise as they did their work. Loathe as she was to let go of the first alien cock she'd felt, Cherry had to take her hand from his pants and plant both on the window in front of her for support as she felt her legs begin to go weak. She was breathing heavily now and she groaned continuously.

She could barely focus on the scene in front of her. The Fetrillian's speed had reached break neck and his growls became ragged.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck Yes!" the waitress screamed, "Fucking give it to me!" until the Fetrillian finally gave one last long and hard thrust with so much force that the waitress was pressed flat to the bed, his body coming down on top of her. She moaned in pleasure and her body shook and quivered.

Simultaneously, Cherry shook and quivered too. Velasy had to support her weight as she came to prevent her from keeling over.

He released her gently, panting against the glass, supporting herself with her arms. He lifted his hand to his face and sniffed it, tasted his fingers.

"Yes, delicious. You will fit right in my dear. What do you say?"

Cherry's mind whirled. She'd just had one of the most powerful orgasms she could remember, but the voice in her head was back and told her that even by the standards she'd set for herself with the stranger on the shuttle, signing up with Velasy -- who was literally the first person she'd spoken to on Apollo -- might be going a bit too far too soon. Yet somehow, his offer seemed irresistible.

"I'll... have to... think... about it," she managed breathlessly.

"Of course -- I will leave you to recover. You will know where to find me." He closed the door behind him as he left.

Cherry's mind continued to swim as a minute and then two passed and Velasy's offer turned around and around in her mind. Wasn't this exactly what she'd been looking for?

In the midst of this thought, the door opened again and the waitress she'd just been watching entered.

"Hey there girl, you OK?" she said, still a little out of breath herself.

"I... I think so," Cherry replied, "I-I'm sorry, we were... I didn't realize..."

"That's OK girl, at Velasy's someone's always watching. Did you like what you saw?"

"It was... oh my god! It was incredible... his cock was so..."

"I know, right? It feels amazing. Doesn't hurt them any that we can't say no, but I don't think I would even if I could."

Cherry felt she half understood.

"The smell?"

"You got it girl," the waitress replied with an impressed grin as she moved towards Cherry, using her finger just as expertly as Velasy had to close Cherry's still open invisible zipper for her. "Fetrillian males release a pheromone that arouses females. Apparently it works even better on human females than their own species!" the waitress explained.

"Oh my god, that's terrible! We really can't say no?!" Cherry was more than a little perturbed.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, really. I've never met a Fetrillian who'd force themselves on anyone and Velasy might come across a little sleazy to some people, but he's a good boss. No one's a prisoner here and the sex is fucking unbelievable! I guess you got a taste..."

"I guess... he only used his fingers... but I was so turned on... and I came so hard..." Cheery said reflectively.

"I know girl, believe me. Velasy knows how to please a woman -- no matter what species she is. So, you gonna join us or what?"