Space Cherry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry sat up a little to give him better access as he rolled first one nipple and then the other in his mouth, nibbling lightly as he went. This was a new sensation for Cherry and she squealed a little. Tor hesitated for a moment and glanced up at her. Not feeling the need for words, Cherry pulled his head back to her to show him she liked it.

As Tor continued his exploration of her body, Cherry noticed the significant bulge building in his shorts and reached a hand down to stroke it. He didn't feel as big as Phil or the man on the shuttle but even through the fabric she could feel he was very hard.

"Plenty of time for that," he said unexpectedly.

At this, he lifted her as easily and gently as one might a piece of fruit and laid her down on the bed, wasting no time in positioning himself between her legs and dispensing with her panties.

Belying his brutish appearance, he was deft and slow and gentle in taking on his target, leaning forward and slowly running his hands up her long, soft legs before kissing her inner thighs, building his way to her center. Cherry squirmed in anticipation.

"Come on, eat me already! You're supposed to be helping me!"

At this, he dove in, licking the length of her slit up and down before pushing his tongue into her. Cherry jumped a little and squealed again, followed by a little giggle.

Tor went about his task earnestly. As he moved his focus higher towards her clit, he brought a hand up to help him, sliding a digit into her slick entrance and pumping it slowly, curling it upward ever so slightly, in time with his kissing, licking and nibbling of her sensitive spot.

Cherry was squirming continuously now, her breathing heavy and long, low moans escaped her lips. These built to a loud groan when Tor clamped his mouth down on her and she came, her body spasming in pleasure. He lingered just the right amount of time, not too short so as to lessen the experience and not too long so as to lead to discomfort.

As Cherry lay satisfied, her hands resting over her head, Tor moved slowly up her body, planting kisses as he went.

"So," he said on finally coming face to face with her, supporting his large frame over her with his arms on the bed, "was that helpful?" He kissed her mouth gently.

"Mmm, very. Thank you." She kissed him back before moving her hands down his long body looking for his waistband. "But I think you can do a bit better than that."

Following her lead, for her arms were not long enough to reach his waist, Tor shifted a little and pulled his shorts down far enough to allow his cock to spring free.

Cherry lay back contentedly as he used his hands to guide himself to her entrance. Having come so hard from his tongue and fingers, she felt incredibly wet and ready for him. He too was very ready, and as he pushed himself against her opening he slid in easily. He groaned as her tightness enveloped him. She moved her hands to the sides of his head and kissed him thoroughly.

Slowly, he began building a rhythm, thrusting in and out of her. It took Cherry a while to fully recover from her earlier orgasm and his gentle pace was welcome while she did. With his enormous frame over her she felt completely enveloped by him. It was a safe and secure feeling but she had the nagging sense that their size difference was going to make it hard for him to give her a good fucking in this position on the small bed.

With this in mind, she encouraged him to roll and switch positions. As they did, he slipped out so that when she straddled him and sat upright she reached down to stroke him, shifting briefly to guide him back into her before moving her hands to his torso and revelling in the feel of his hard body under her.

Once he was happily ensconced once more, Cherry took control of the action and began grinding hard against him. As her speed increased and her pleasure grew, so did Tor's. He gripped her hips and helped her along. At length, he sat forward. Cherry wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her tightly as she breathed hard. Tor tightened his grip on her hips and their grinding reached a furious pace.

Their groans and grunts of pleasure were in sync now as they both reached the point of no return. Cherry came first, throwing her head towards the ceiling and releasing a long "aaahhhh."

As she spasmed on his cock, Tor pushed himself as far into her as he could and flooded her pussy with his cum, thrusting again and again until he was spent.

He collapsed back on the bed and Cherry did likewise on his chest. For a time nothing was said, both lay there breathing heavily.

"Now that was definitely helpful."

"Well, I'm right next door -- happy to help whenever you want!" Tor joked in reply. They shared a snort of laughter and Cherry reached herself forward to kiss him again and his softening cock slipped out of her before a few minutes were spent in pleasant quiet as they recovered their breathing, both content to ignore the small pool of their mingled fluids leaking from Cherry's satisfied pussy.

"So... should we keep this secret from the captain and Fem?" she asked, rolling off him and laying on her side next to him. Tor chuckled a little.

"It's pretty hard to keep secrets on a ship this small Cherry, besides, the Skipper won't mind what we get up to in our own time and Fem... well, Fem definitely won't mind. I mean," he turned on his side to face her now, "I'm not suggesting this is going to be a regular thing or anything..." His comment had half the air of a question.

"Neither am I." Cherry smiled broadly, leaned in quickly for a final quick kiss and jumped out of the bed. She grabbed her clothes and headed for the door.

"Thanks for the help Tor." She didn't wait for his reply before she closed the door behind her. He smiled to himself and lay back contentedly, hands behind his head.

*

Cherry soon settled into the routine of life aboard E16. Her first week or so was essentially spent learning the basics of the operation and maintenance of the ship's major systems. Heb said he wanted it so that any of his crew could run the ship alone, if they ever needed to.

Their journey to the Loca Colony world was scheduled for four weeks. This fact was uppermost in her mind when she'd decided it best not to be an overly frequent visitor to Tor's room. With such a small crew on such a small ship, she didn't want anything too awkward to develop in the event that something went wrong. Especially with two other crew members who she might still want to play with at some point.

That said, she didn't abandon him entirely and in her first week aboard, there'd been several opportunities they'd taken to renew acquaintances. With Tor doing his bit to show her how the ship's various systems worked, the odd blowjob was bound to happen. Cherry got a little carried away one day as Tor was eating her pussy in the engine room and insisted he take her roughly from behind.

She was impressed that Tor seemed to understand and even share her point of view. Unsure of how to broach it with him, he'd helped her out by asking about her 'old life' during their days working together. This gave her the opportunity to explain about that prick Phil and that she'd decided to seek out the myriad new experiences travelling the galaxy could offer.

"Don't worry Cherry, I really enjoy... you know... but I'm not lookin' to tie you down," he said.

The kindness and genuineness of it was enormously reassuring to her. It was characteristic of their relationship that, after she'd thanked him and an awkward moment threatened to develop, he added:

"Of course, if you'd like me to tie you down, I could definitely find some rope around here some place..." after which she thumped him playfully on the arm. It was because of this ease that she felt able to talk to him about other things on her mind as well.

The captain had commented on how well they were getting along. He did it over dinner one day in a way that let them both know that he knew what was going on. It was nice really, not judgmental or warning -- more playful.

That night, Cherry entertained the thought of making her way to the skipper's room one of these nights. It was him she thought of as she quietly brought herself to orgasm with a toy.

The next day, her eighth on board, Tor was walking her through a procedure for maintaining the engines. It was a repetitive and monotonous task and they chatted as they worked.

"You know the skipper pretty well right?"

"Better'n anyone. I've been on this ship more than 10 years. He's a good friend, more like family by now I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I mean -- was he ever married? Or does he go for, like, weird alien hookers when you're in port?" Tor looked at her and grinned.

"First, it's 'we' Cherry, 'when we're in port' -- you're one of us now you know! Second: married or weird alien hookers -- they're the only options?"

"I don't know -- it's just, he knows we've been fooling around and I never seem to notice him looking at me like... I don't know... like... he'd like some too, I guess."

"Oh, he'd definitely like some -- I can tell you that."

"How do you know? Did he say something?"

"He didn't say anything -- but he's a red blooded, heterosexual man I can tell you that. And no red blooded heterosexual man could spend a week -- fuck, a day on this ship with you and not want to fuck you."

"Thanks. I think." She smiled crookedly at him as they went on with their work.

"It'd probably be a bit forward though if I just, like..." She trailed off, thinking to herself of how she might go about making her way to the skipper's bed.

Before Tor could respond, they were knocked to the floor by a strong jolt.

"What the fuck was that?" Cherry had no experience of anything other than totally smooth flight in space and there was a hint of panic in her voice. Heb answered her question over the comm.

"Tor, Cherry, get up here now -- Galberons." His voice was measured and level, it didn't give Cherry any cause for particular alarm. Tor's face did though.

"What is it -- who are the Galberons?"

"Pirates. Come on."

Tor explained briefly as they made their way briskly to the bridge, while Cherry called up some information on her Biohud. The Galberons were a race of drifters with an intensely hierarchical social structure. They had no home world that anyone knew about and they operated from stolen or salvaged ships, a mish-mash of technology from a variety of races with, it seemed to Tor at least, the sole purpose of stealing as much as they could. E16 continued to jump and lurch as they entered the bridge while Cherry made a mental note to send a message to her school that information on Galberons needed to be added to the curriculum, urgently.

On the large screen that made up the front of the space, Cherry could make out two strange looking craft. Both were very different from each other and looked like they'd been extensively modified. Beams of light emerged from them and struck E16, causing another lurch.

"Attention Galberon vessels -- this is the cargo ship Emperor 16, we are unarmed -- please break off your attack." Heb was trying to raise the aliens but so far they hadn't responded. "Anything?" he asked, turning to Fem at the rear of the bridge.

"Nothing. What the fuck do they want?" Fem asked anxiously.

"Doesn't matter. We're on our own. There isn't another ship for light years. Listen -- all of you -- these bastards are rough and mean. They're going to board this ship and take anything of value. If we're lucky, they'll leave us alone and send us on our way once they have what they want. I want no heroes -- we'll lose the cargo but we'll keep our lives if we're smart -- understood?"

"Aye, aye skipper," was the unanimous reply.

"Fem, put me on. Attention Galberon vessels -- we are prepared to discuss terms for our surrender. Please respond."

The ships moving outside slowed now and approached E16 menacingly. The beams of light stopped. The screen flickered and Cherry got her first look at a Galberon. She nearly laughed.

She was expecting some fearsome looking giant, some beast. Instead, the bridge of the Galberon ship that she now looked on contained aliens short, stubby little creatures, 3 or 4 feet tall with bluish green skin. Their ears were tall and pointed, sagging a little at the tips in some cases. Large yellow eyes dominated their rounded faces. Their heads were hairless and globe shaped, like little soccer balls. They wore what appeared to Cherry like ancient loin cloths around their waists, their top halves uncovered.

"There are no terms human. You will surrender your ship and your cargo to us or you will die." His voice was throaty and hoarse. It seemed incongruous to his size and reminded Cherry more of what she'd expect from a fairytale troll.

"Then you will spare my crew if I surrender my cargo?" The captain stood in the center of the bridge, upright and proud.

"I will consider it. Depending on how valuable this exercise becomes. Prepare to be boarded." The screen shut off and Heb turned to face his crew.

"Remember, offer no resistance. They're not known for their gentility so we can expect to be roughed up a little but it's our best chance. Do whatever they ask and be polite -- especially to the main guy, Galberon leaders are treated practically like gods, we don't want to provoke any of the grunts by causing him any offense. And for god's sake, don't mention their size!" He smiled and winked at them, his effort to ease their tension only partly successful.

All four met their captors at the airlock as their shuttle latched on to E16. They were armed with rifles of various designs most of which looked too big for their short frames, a party of 6 boarders led by the one they'd seen on the screen.

"Welcome aboard the Emperor 16, I'm..."

"Your name is not important human. Your life and the lives of your crew depend on the value of your cargo -- show me. Now."

"Alright. It's this way." The captain turned to lead the invaders toward the cargo area of the ship. At the intersection of corridors, the Galberon leader gave instructions.

"Ix, Lok -- take the female and search the living quarters for anything of value."

Heb nodded knowingly at Cherry as two of the Galberons went with her towards the crew's rooms. The rest continued to the cargo area.

Like most people, Cherry had an innate dislike for bullies and submitting to them in this way did not sit well with her. She trusted her captain and his experience to get them out of this but she was having a hard time reconciling his orders with her feelings. It was these feelings, and what little knowledge she'd been able to garner about the Galberons, that caused a plan to form in her head.

"The captain's room first female," the fatter of the two said. She did as instructed, opening the captain's room -- a slightly more ample space than her own. The fatter one, Ix as it turned out, stepped inside and ordered Lok to continue the search with Cherry. He seemed a little annoyed at this. Evidently, they were of the belief that the captain's room must contain the most valuable items and Ix wanted first pick for himself.

Cherry led her remaining captor to her own room next. He nudged her inside.

"Open the storage spaces -- now female!" he barked.

She started with a wardrobe and threw her handful of clothes onto the ground.

"I'm afraid you'll be disappointed Lok -- I don't own anything of value."

"Shut up! Continue."

Next she opened a small drawer under the desk and invited him to look inside.

"See -- nothing." As Lok leaned forward to peer in, she attempted to surreptitiously open the drawer behind her that contained her toys and dildos - at least she hoped she appeared surreptitious. He caught her and aggressively pointed his rifle at her.

"Ha! Trying to hide your valuables? Jewellery perhaps? Get out of the way!" He pushed her aside and looked in to the drawer, reaching in and tentatively pulling out a large black phallus.

"What is this?" he asked incredulously. "All of these the same -- silicon and plastic cocks -- why would you possess these? Why were you hiding them?!" Cherry looked hesitant and mumbled in response.

"Answer me female!" He leveled his rifle at her again.

This was the moment of truth. Either she committed herself to her plan fully or she abandoned it and stuck with Heb's orders. She felt a strange sort of calm come over her, not something she would have expected to feel with a strange alien, no matter how diminutive, pointing a rifle at her. Forced to make a quick decision, she went with her instincts, specifically the one that said it was wrong to give in to bullies.

"They're for... giving me pleasure. The other humans on this ship -- the males -- they are not good enough to bring me pleasure with their cocks so I need these. I didn't want you to take them -- please -- I need them, please don't take them!" She was on her knees by the end of the performance, pleading urgently. Inside, doubts remained but once again she forcefully pushed aside the voice of reason that said her plan was both ridiculous and dangerous in equal measure.

"Ha!" Lok snorted with laughter. "Whore. You should come with us and live on our ship -- Galberons are widely known as the galaxy's greatest lovers -- you would find no shortage of pleasure among us!" He moved towards her a little and she noticed for the first time a distinctly disproportionate bulge in his loin cloth.

"Oh my! Really? I've been so desperate for a male to give me pleasure Lok. I've been stuck with only these toys." With her eyes and face she concentrated on showing excitement. In her kneeling position she wasn't too far off being at head height for the randy Galberon.

"I will help you human whore. Feast your eyes." Taking one hand from his rifle, he used it to swivel his loin cloth enough to reveal a surprisingly large cock -- at least 9 or 10 inches long. It tapered a little towards the tip, unlike the bulbous head of a human cock and it was completely smooth, like a piece of fresh leather.

Cherry made her eyes light up and she gasped.

"Oh wow! You're so huge Lok! Please, I beg you -- I must have it!" She moved a hand to her shorts, pushing inside the waistband and pressing over her pussy. She was a little surprised to feel a tingle of anticipation and the beginnings of an obvious dampness between her legs. Despite the clear danger of the situation, Cherry accepted that the prospect of being fucked by her first alien cock was getting her hot.

Lok grunted and thrust his hips forward. Bending lower, onto her hands and knees now, Cherry crawled forward to meet a new species of cock. She took the base in her hand and began to stroke it, maintaining her expression of wonder and awe.

"It's just so big!" she went on, leaning forward and taking the pointy tip into her mouth. The taste was very salty, almost enough to make her gag but she went on, taking more of him inside. She moved up and down a little before she attempted to take him into her throat. She was pleased by the response.

"Ungph. Good human whore, you are greatly skilled! Do that again!"

She deepthroated him a couple more times, while continuing to work her pussy with her hand, before finally rising for air.

"Enough of this human -- I will take you now. Reveal yourself and turn around." He was still holding the rifle as Cheery quickly stood to push down her shorts and step out of them before she kneeled again, this time against the bed.

"Please Lok, quickly -- I want to feel your huge cock in me now! Please -- fuck me now!" Her eyes and her voice were pleading. She reached back and rubbed her pussy again, feeling with a little surprise that she was now really quite wet.

Their heights now appropriately matched, Lok edged forward. He deposited his rifle on the ground to his right and lined himself up.