Space Cherry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, Cherry thought that this was her chance but she thought better of it, reasoning her plan had a better chance of success if she could get Lok to cum.

The narrow tip felt odd as it entered her and he slowly pushed his full length inside and dwelt there a moment, buried to the hilt.

Cherry made sure to sound her approval.

"Ooooh -- Lok, it's so big!"

As soon as she'd said this, it began to get bigger.

Like a balloon being filled with air, Lok's cock began to inflate inside her, growing considerably thicker.

"Holy shit Lok! What's happening?!" Her alarm was genuine -- this was an unexpected development.

"Now you will feel, human whore, why we are the galaxy's greatest lovers!" He sounded triumphant. His cock not only grew in girth, she could also feel that it was adding texture to its smooth surface. An extra appendage emerged from the underside, angled slightly so as to stimulate her clit as her fucked her.

"Our cocks are intelligent. They sense when they enter a new female which shape and texture will bring her the most pleasure and they assume it. I will give you the pleasure you have missed human whore!" As he withdrew, Cherry glanced back and noticed what he was describing. His cock, glistening with her slickness now, was easily two inches thicker. It's previously smooth texture was now a mass of ridges and bumps and dull points. She squealed and moaned in genuine pleasure now as he began thrusting.

"Yes Lok, it's amazing. I've never been fucked like this before! Yes! Fuck me!" She went on like this as he pummeled away. His little hands gripped her hips and she aided him by pushing back to meet him on each thrust.

She found, in the midst of executing her really stupid and dangerous plan, that she really was enjoying it. The slight tingle and wetness she'd felt when she first put her plan into action, just at the prospect of her first alien cock, was now a genuine arousal. She was surprised that Lok's boasts were not a million miles from the truth -- his strange, transforming cock was like nothing she'd ever felt before and the stimulation her clit was getting drove her to orgasm quickly.

"Fuck! Yes!" she cried as her pussy clenched around Lok's metamorphic cock. She gripped the edge of the bed tightly for support as she felt her body tremble and spasm. Cumming on Lok's cock hadn't exactly been part of the plan either.

"You see human whore -- we are the best -- you cum on my cock already!" He laughed as he upped his pace to a frantic one. His balls slapped against her and they smashed together repeatedly until she heard his breathing become ragged. Despite the intense pleasure from the stimulation she was receiving, she forced herself to focus on the next critical phase of her plan.

The instant she felt him thrust deeply and the first spurt of his cum pump into her, she made her move.

Swivelling around violently to her right, arm raised, she caught the surprised Galberon square on the chin, knocking him clear of her. She was so fast that his cock was still spurting thick ropes of cum when he hit the ground.

Ignoring the sharp pain in her hand where she'd made solid contact with the Lok's head, in the same movement she used her left hand as she came around to pick up the rifle from where he'd left it and in one final coup de grace, smashed it across his skull just as he was about to attempt to get up. He dropped like a stone and Cherry was uncertain if he was unconscious or dead.

Quickly, she pulled her shorts back on and crept out to the corridor. Through the opened door, she could hear Ix still rummaging in the captain's quarters. Peeking inside, she could see his rifle sitting idly by the door. She reached around and picked it up before leveling her own at Ix's back and clearing her throat.

"What do you..." he began as he turned around.

"You! Where is that imbecile?!" He face betrayed his rage and he made to start towards her.

"Ah ah ah," Cherry warned, "stay where you are dickhead. Lok is sleeping quietly. You guys have really nice cocks but you shouldn't do all your thinking with them." Ix fumed even more.

"Now -- if you want to live, do exactly as I say..." she went on.

"Fool. You are doomed. I will not help you."

"Fine," she shrugged her shoulders and leveled the rifle at him, "I'll just kill you then."

"Wait!" His bravado disappeared in an instant as she'd known it would. "What do you want?"

"Call your captain -- tell him you need two more men to help with something very valuable -- just two. Any funny business and I'll cut your dick off."

Divide and conquer, she thought.

Acceptably cowed, Ix did exactly as instructed. She bound and gagged him in the captain's quarters and took his rifle to lay in wait for the next two Galberons. She waited for the door to the cargo area to close behind them before she shot them. Out cold from the stun blast, she hurriedly moved them out of sight and waited.

It took a few more minutes for Heb, Tor and Fem to return with the last two Galberons. She hid in a storage closet between the door to the cargo area and the corridor intersection. When they'd passed her, she emerged.

"OK assholes don't move. Turn around or move a muscle and you die." The whole party stopped dead. "Hands in the air please."

The Galberon captain and his companion did as instructed. From there, Heb and the others quickly disarmed them. Tor and Fem held rifles on them while Heb addressed Cherry, smiling broadly.

"I thought I said no heroes! What the fuck do you call this?" he asked sarcastically as he hugged her.

"Sorry captain, the opportunity presented itself and, well..."

"Whatever. We'll talk about your punishment later. Where are the others?"

She related their locations and the gist of what she'd done, though leaving out much of the detail of how she'd managed to distract Lok in the first place. When she explained that, given the Galberon's reverence for their leader, she'd reasoned they would surely negotiate for his release, she half expected her captain to chastise her for the risk she'd taken. But he didn't and Cherry felt herself glow a little as he smiled and nodded.

They made their way to the bridge and tied their miniature would-be captors turned captives to a chair.

"You are fools. My soldiers will storm your ship and kill you all! They will stop at nothing to rescue me!" The Galberon captain was livid.

"That's exactly what we're counting on," Heb shot back.

"What's the plan skip?" Tor asked earnestly.

"Tor -- you and Fem bring the others up here, keep them bound. Cherry's plan figured there's no way the Galberons would sacrifice their leader and I think she's right. Now that we have him, just like he said, I'm betting they'll do almost anything to get him back. I'm going to make them an offer they can't refuse."

As Tor and Fem left the bridge and Cherry guarded the prisoners, Heb pressed some buttons to open communication with the Galberon ships once more.

"Attention Galberon vessels -- your leader and his boarding party have been captured and detained. Their lives are in your hands," he smiled at his bound Galberon counterpart as he said this.

The screen flickered and a new Galberon appeared.

"What trick is this?"

"No trick -- I've got your leader and if you want him back you'll do as I say. Any assault on this ship or attempt to rescue him and I will kill him immediately -- am I understood?" The new Galberon thought for only a moment. He looked around a bit, a consensus among them seemed to form quickly.

"What are your terms human?"

"You will jettison your reactor cores and then using your remaining power, move to a safe distance. Once this is done, I will then release your captain and leave -- allowing you to recover him and your reactors and go on your way, lesson learned."

"Unacceptable. What guarantee do I have you will not harm him?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to take my word for it. The way I see it friend, you don't have a lot of choices here. Comply now or I start shooting," He aimed the rifle in his hand roughly behind him, where the bound and gagged Galberon captain could plainly be seen.

"Very well! Stand by." The screen flickered off. Tor and Fem returned, each with a pair of Galberons under their arms who they deposited roughly on the floor. On the screen, Cherry could see that something was happening to the two Galberon ships.

"Tor -- monitor those ships, tell me if they're ejecting their reactors." Tor moved to a station and read some monitors. On the screen, Cherry saw a large glowing blue orb emerge from each of the two ships. Internal lights could be seen flickering and they edged slowly away from E16.

"Looks good captain." Tor looked up with a smile.

"Okay -- Fem, you and I have a little job to do. Tor, Cherry -- get these fuckers into an escape pod." Fem and the captain left the bridge leaving Cherry and Tor to remove the remaining Galberons.

"You ok?" he asked her as they lifted and the look of genuine concern on his face warmed Cherry.

"I'm fine Tor, really. You?"

"Good -- they didn't try anything, little fucks. So how'd you do it?"

"Oh, let's just say," Cherry began, smiling demurely at him, "I used my feminine wiles."

Tor laughed heartily. "Fuck off! You seduced them?!"

"Well, remember how you said no one could spend a week on a ship with me and not want to fuck me? Turns out, this one," indicating Lok as she roughly threw him into the escape pod, "couldn't even spend a few minutes without getting hard. It wasn't too difficult after that."

"Damn, Cherry -- you really are something else!" He was genuinely impressed.

Heb and Fem were quickly back on the bridge and soon the Galberons were on the screen again.

"We have done as you asked human -- now release our leader!" There was real worry in his voice.

"Very well," Heb answered, nodding at Tor. He pressed some buttons and the pod containing the captive Galberons slipped away from E16. The screen flickered off again. Cherry was concerned.

"Skipper, what's to stop them coming after us when they pick him up?"

"Fem and I have prepared a little surprise for them. Tor -- you remember me saying that supply of mining charges would come in handy one day, when you wanted to get rid of them?"

"Well Skip, you are always right, I know that." Tor chuckled knowingly at his captain's ingenuity.

E16 maneuvered close to the jettisoned reactors and two small objects emerged from her hull, magnetically drawn to the huge power plants. Once they were a safe distance away, Fem pressed a button on his console and the reactors exploded in a huge blue fountain of flame.

E16 jumped back to light speed and went on about her business, none the worse for wear.