Space Cherry Pt. 03

Story Info
Time to celebrate for the crew of E16.
6.5k words
4.75
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers

That night, safely back on the road to the Loca Colony, Galberon pirates far in their wake, Heb made his crew a celebratory meal. It consisted mainly of the same protein and vitamin blocks they normally ate, but there was some whiskey afterwards.

"I've been saving this bottle for a special occasion and, well, this is about as special as it gets. I've lived most of my life in this part of space and I have never, ever heard of a human cargo ship getting the better of those little bastards. Until today!" He added the last bit with a flourish and they cheered.

"And, and," he continued when they'd quietened down, "we owe it all to the newest member of the E16 family. Cherry, you've certainly got your space legs now!"

As her shipmates cheered again, Cherry felt herself blush, but was grateful for the praise. Moreover, there was a warm feeling that came with being described as a member of a family. She loved her parents of course and sent them messages every other day and she even missed them sometimes, but this was different. This was something she'd carved out for herself.

Amidst the ongoing chatter and back-slapping and drinking, Cherry took note that for perhaps the first time since she'd met him, Fem was smiling and joining in. Maybe the whiskey agreed with him, or maybe it was the exhilaration of what they'd just been through, but he was obviously outwardly happy in a way she hadn't seen before, laughing and joking around like the rest. She considered commenting on it, but didn't want to seem rude. The captain did anyway.

"I tell you what else positive came out of all this. Cherry, you finally get to see the real Fem here, letting his hair down!" he said, giving Fem a clap on the shoulder and letting his hand linger there a moment or two in a way that lent the gesture much greater affection. Cherry expected Fem to look uncomfortable, but he smiled amiably and clinked glasses with Heb.

"Like you say Skip, it's good to let your hair down once in a while." Even his reply was friendly and cheerful.

Cherry couldn't help the wide grin that spread across her lips. She'd felt a little awkward around Fem ever since she first arrived on board. She was so out-going and talkative and so in her experience were the Skipper and Tor, but Fem was so hard to read. This new side of him was right up her alley and she was glad of the chance to finally get to peel back a few of his layers.

As the night wore on, the spontaneous division of four companions into two pairs that happens sometimes in such gatherings occurred naturally. The captain and Tor began sharing old stories while Cherry and Fem, sitting on opposite corners of the table, struck up their first ever friendly chat.

He even made the first move. He asked her all about her time on Earth and her background. Freely and happily, she told him all about Phil the prick and even her encounter at Velasy's. He thought this was hilarious, though he showed no surprise. Evidently, the reputation of Fetrillians was well founded and well known. She was eager to begin her own line of questioning when he made a parting remark about the effect of Velasy's pheromones that gave her pause.

"I wish I had that power sometimes!" It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

She stood up casually, or as casually as possible for someone just a touch on the drunk side of sober, and grazed her arm deliberately across his back as she moved to the counter for the bottle, adding:

"Just so you know Fem, I usually don't need special pheromones to get me hot."

She'd put perhaps a moment's thought into it. She felt with more time she could have made it more suggestive, more sexy, but was satisfied nonetheless. Fem snorted and glanced back at her, slightly inquisitively she felt. As she turned with the bottle, she winked at him.

"So tell me Fem, what do you like to do?" she asked as she returned to her seat.

"Now you've gone and done it!" It was the captain. She hadn't noticed that he and Tor were between stories. Before she could react, he went on.

"Come on Tor, if the whiskey don't do it, hearing about Fem's Rulippian clay will definitely put us to sleep".

Tor snorted drunken agreement and they all bade goodnight to each other, warm smiles all round. Cherry and Fem were left sitting at the table alone.

"What was that all about? What's Rulippian clay?"

"You'd think I never stop talking about it! It's... well... as a hobby I work with Rulippian clay, sort of sculpture I guess. But it's fancy alien clay so it's kinda magic!" His eyes were bright as he spoke and Cherry's happiness at seeing this new side of Fem grew. He was an artist. Of course he was.

"Magic?! What do you mean?" she asked eagerly.

"Come on, I'll have to show you," he replied, taking her hand and leading her from the lounge toward his quarters. Under other circumstances, her thoughts would already have turned to the potential for sex but for the moment she was still actively focused on lifting the veil on who Fem really was.

His quarters mirrored hers in basic layout and design. His wall space however was covered in shelves containing a vast array of small sculpted pieces. Some were abstract shapes, others more recognizable. Several appeared to depict E16 herself. His desk contained a few balls of thick, grayish goo, but lacked any of the other accoutrements she would have expected a sculptor to possess, there were no paring knives or sand paper for example, nothing in fact other than the goo.

"Please, sit," he motioned for her to sit at the stool in front of the desk and pulled a chair from across the room to sit beside her.

"So," he began explaining, indicating the goo on the table, "this is Rulippian clay and what's magic about it is, you don't need any tools to make things out of it. All the pieces you can see here I made with just my hands and my mind."

"Your mind? I don't understand."

"The clay makes a... a... a kind of... connection to the sculptor and it does most of the work itself based on the sculptor's thoughts and feelings. It takes a lot of practice to get it right, I've been at it a while."

"I'll bet, these are amazing," she commented enthusiastically, glancing again at the evidence of his talent, "but, how does it work?"

"I'll show you," Fem replied. He shifted his chair so that it was positioned directly behind the stool Cherry sat on and he pulled it as close to her as he could. As she felt his body come into contact with hers, felt the heat of his breath on the back of her neck, she sensed that familiar twinge between her legs. Gently and slowly he reached around her and took both her hands in his. His touch was delicate and his hands were soft. Cherry felt her breathing quicken just a little. Together they gathered the balls of goo into one larger lump.

"Now," as he began speaking again, he took a hand off hers and gently lifted the hair away where it had fallen over the right side of her face, tucking it behind her ear, and rested his head on her shoulder there before taking her hand in his again, "close your eyes and focus on the strongest emotion you're feeling right now. Don't say anything out loud, just stay focused in your mind."

As she closed her eyes, there was no doubt about it now, she was definitely hot. With Fem's body pressed into hers, she would struggle to focus on any emotion other than her arousal.

"Now, start to move your hands around the edges of the clay." He did the moving for her. Together, their hands, raised off the table and not actually touching the clay, made small, slow semi-circular motions, each in opposite directions around the lump.

Cherry was doing her best to focus but she couldn't help make a mental note of how sensual this was, how into it she was. She felt a strange tingling sensation in her finger tips and her head felt like it was swimming. She wondered if it was the whiskey, but it hadn't had this effect on her before. She remembered the connection Fem had mentioned. She let out a little mumble. It had been an attempt to ask him about the sensations she was feeling, but she was fairly sure the words had been unintelligible. Fem seemed to understand her anyway.

"That's it, you're doing great. You feel the connection, don't you?"

Cherry made another mumble to indicate an affirmative response but found it hard to focus on his voice. Although his mouth was right next to her ear, he sounded almost distant or muffled as the tingle she'd felt initially in her fingers spread like flowing water through her body and her mind.

"Good. That's it. Keep moving, slowly." As his hands continued to guide hers, she was subtly conscious of a slight movement of his head and she felt his breath on her neck again and shortly thereafter, his lips, slightly moist, made the gentlest of contact with her skin there. Automatically, she moaned ever so slightly and continued to move her hands with his, although she couldn't say with any certainty that she really felt like she had any control over the movement. Similarly, as she felt her neck craning slightly to allow his lips easier access, she couldn't remember having consciously decided upon the movement and she felt a warmth of happiness join the flowing tingle inside her as she accepted that her body was giving itself over to this extraordinary new experience.

He continued ministering to her neck and ultimately, gently, softly, began to move his hands away from hers. As if of their own accord, hers kept moving in their semi-circular motions around the clay. Fem drew his hands impossibly slowly up the length of her arms, never breaking contact, and upon arrival at her shoulders began to gently massage her. A contented murmur once again escaped Cherry's lips.

Presently, Fem's hands wandered further, each moving slowly and gently down her sides, pressing softly on the flesh of her breasts as they passed and moving deliberately and subtly across her abdomen. Without disturbing the intensity of the moment, he pulled himself even more tightly against her and Cherry felt herself push back into him willingly, automatically.

His hands continued their downward movement, brushing across her thighs and round to her ass as he continued softly kissing her neck, his mouth making only the barest contact with her skin. Her moaning was becoming regular now and Cherry felt the skin tingle all over her body, felt her nipples harden, felt the strange, new electricity that had been flowing through her drawing inexorably toward her pussy and she knew she was now very wet. If she'd had trouble not focusing on arousal before, she was well and truly stuck on it now.

At some length, she felt Fem's right hand breach the elastic waistband of her shorts and move slowly down towards her mound. Instinctively, she spread her legs a little to open herself to him. Her moans now turned to an audible "Ah..." as she let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding for some time. With his right hand making its way towards her pussy, his left inched its way underneath her loose fitting tank top and cupped a breast gently, her nipple feeling almost painfully hard as he passed a finger deftly over it.

Reaching its target, his right hand pressed against her over the top of the triangle of fabric that made up the front of the thong she wore. Cherry's breathing was heavy now and she was conscious of Fem's left hand, continuing to gently play on her sensitive nipple, move with the more pronounced rise and fall of her chest. The strong hand on her pussy was rubbing her more firmly now and without conscious thought, she started to move her hips to grind against it. She wanted to grab it and push it underneath her thong, longed to feel his fingers on her and in her, but her hands maintained their ever constant motion around the clay, almost against her will.

At length, he did that anyway, except not quickly or crudely as she would have had him do it. Like everything else he'd done so far, the movement was calm and deliberate. As he drew his hand up slowly, never breaking contact, she felt her own wetness on her skin before he slipped it under the thin veneer of fabric and moved back down just as slowly until it was back in position. A slightly louder moan escaped Cherry's lips now and her head leaned back a fraction.

She angled her ass a touch to allow him even better access, her body giving in to the rising tide of pleasure. She wanted to feel his fingers inside her. She suspected he was going to anyway, but she was quickly losing patience as her arousal became more and more intense. Whatever remained of her rational mind knew that his hands and whatever magic was in this goo had brought her pretty close to cumming already.

Only a moment later, she did cum. All in an instant, Fem slowly -- if it were possible to do something both glacially slowly and instantaneously at the same time -- slipped a warm finger, slick from her arousal, inside her dripping opening and pressed into her while the fingers of his left hand pinched and rolled her left nipple. Her head automatically jerked back in ecstasy but before she could made a sound, she felt her mouth covered with Fem's. For a moment, she didn't realize what had happened, as her body tensed and quivered with her release and her hands finally stopped their motion and gripped the table for support. When she came to her senses, she raised a hand to the back of Fem's head and returned his kiss deeply and passionately.

When, at length, he broke his lips away from hers, she was aware his hands were also slowly breaking contact with her body for the first time in -- how long?

Since she'd first started her hands moving around the clay, first felt Fem's body press into her it had almost seemed like he was a part of her, such was the depth of the connection this experience had brought. Now she became conscious again that Fem was sitting behind her, kissing her neck again. After a few breathless moments, she managed to speak.

"Holy shit... Fem... that was... that was... I mean... oh my god! What's this made of?!"

"It's not what's in the clay that makes the experience Cherry, it's what's in you."

She smiled and sighed at that.

"Look what you made," he directed her attention towards the desk.

In front of her was a perfectly realistic sculpture of two naked bodies intertwined in passion. On closer inspection, she could see that the bodies were her and Fem's, their faces so recognizable it was as if someone had made a 3D print of them.

"Holy shit!" was all she could say, astonished.

"For a beginner, you've got a lot of talent."

"Well," she remarked, turning her head to kiss him again, "I had an excellent tutor."

After the soft and gentle kiss, she felt a strong desire to lie down and she moved to stand up but found herself light-headed and weak at the knees. Fem put his arm around her and held her up.

"Easy now, your first sculpting can be a draining experience."

"I do feel pretty drained, but I don't know how much is the sculpting and how much is your hands making me cum so fucking hard!" she replied with a smile, as he guided her towards the bed and helped her lie down. She lay there contentedly, her arms above her head, bent at the elbow, and smiled and sighed happily. She struggled to remember a time when she'd felt so content. Fem sat on the bed's edge.

"That was just... amazing Fem, thank you so much."

"Believe me Cherry, it was a pleasure," he said, leaning down to kiss her again. As their lips made contact she felt a deep urge to have him. His kiss was at first gentle, but Cherry moved her arms to grip the back of his head and kissed him back hard. She still felt exhausted, but also still incredibly aroused and she did her best to pull him on top of her. Fem shifted so that his arms were on either side of her supporting his weight and he broke the kiss and began ministering to her neck again. Cherry moaned loudly and told him what she wanted.

"Mmm Fem... please, I want you inside me. Fuck me Fem. You made me so fucking hot. I need you to fuck me." Although he didn't respond verbally she was sure she heard a little grunt as he continued kissing her neck and face and lips.

Exhausted as she was, when Fem began making his way down her body she was only really able to lie there as a passive participant. She wasn't concerned by this. If anything, her overwhelming sense of contentedness only swelled. Everything Fem had done so far had seemed solely focused on giving her pleasure and she saw no reason for this to have changed. With one hand he lifted the bottom of her tank top as with the other he lifted her up enough to get it out from under her back and over her head, exposing her top half at last. His hands and mouth now explored her tits and nipples thoroughly and she cooed and moaned with satisfaction, her hands resting contentedly above her head.

He continued down her body and with a gentleness and, she thought, a practiced skill that she found surprising, and carefully and sensually relieved her of her shorts and thong. As she lay there in total comfort, a broad smile on her face, her eyes closed, Fem positioned himself between her legs and brought his mouth towards her pussy, kissing her inner thighs gently and softly en route. With what energy she had, she spread he legs as much as she could. Fem's arms supported the underside of her thighs, reaching up with his hands to caress her stomach and tits as he finally made contact with her pussy.

He wasn't fevered or wild, as she'd come to expect. He was slow and gentle and methodical, licking and kissing her lips before slipping his tongue inside her and then moving upward to give her clit the attention it craved. Cherry's arousal grew, and though she wasn't squirming and convulsing in waves of pleasure, she could feel a deep satisfaction growing, swelling to fill her entire being and her moaning grew not louder, but deeper and longer as Fem went diligently and carefully about his task. His hands on her tits, variously running across her nipples, embellished her intense bliss.

When she came for the second time since entering Fem's quarters, it was even more satisfying that the first he'd given her. Like a long and drawn out relief, when he moved a final time to cover her clit with his mouth, she spilled into orgasm, like a cup overflowing. She found she wasn't able to quantify the passing of time in her current state but when she recalled this moment later, she remembered it as the longest and most sustained orgasm of her life. She didn't cry out and didn't feel her body tense and spasm as it sometimes did when she came, but she let out a long low noise as her euphoria went on and on. At length, when Fem finally released her pussy from the attention of his mouth, Cherry's face wore a broad smile and she felt completely content and relaxed once more.

She felt him moving up her body, planting soft kisses as he went until she finally felt his warm breath on her face and his soft, wet lips on hers. They kissed again slowly and softly and as they did she felt his cock slide into her. There had been no hands to guide it, there was no pressure or pop, it just slid into place like that's where it was supposed to be. Their kiss broke and she let out a long, satisfied sigh of relief, as if this feeling of fullness was the culmination of all the pleasure she'd felt up to now.

When he was fully inside her, he remained still for a long moment and pressed his hips against her, stimulating her sensitive clit once more. Her eyes remained mostly closed and her exhausted arms were still at contented rest above her head. Slowly and gently, Fem began a grinding rhythm against her, barely withdrawing himself from her at all, and his lips continued to cover hers in a series of gentle yet passionate kisses. Between, she moaned and cooed with deep satisfaction although no further words were exchanged between them.

Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers
12