Space Cherry Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before, she slowly felt the waves of pleasure build until finally she gripped him tightly to her as she came for the third time. Exhausted though she was, her arms and legs instinctively lifted to wrap around him and pull him deeper into her as he came along with her. His grinding motion continued a little longer until, ultimately, they lay still together.

At some length, Fem moved off her, his cock slipping out of her and his body sliding to the side but maintaining contact with her. With one arm he supported her head while his other draped across her stomach and his forehead leaned gently against her. He whispered to her.

"Thank you so much Cherry, that was incredible... you were incredible."

"Oh... F..." She was so spent, she could scarcely speak and the feeling of utter contentment remained. In other circumstances she knew she'd want to say something, to tell him, thank him for the almost unbelievable, and really quite surprising effect he'd had on her but somehow she knew it wasn't necessary.

"Shh, it's OK, rest Cherry." His reassuring voice brought a contented sigh from her and she allowed herself to give in to the tiredness she felt and drifted quickly and happily to sleep.

When she awoke at some point during the night, she had shifted so that she was lying on her side, sort of snuggling into Fem's body as he slept quietly next to her, flat on his back. She felt pleasantly warm, content and comfortable.

She'd taken Fem for a recluse, certainly not someone she expected to be such a gentle and passionate lover. He'd made her cum three times and they were three of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced. She sighed deeply at the thought, pressing herself more firmly against Fem's warm body.

As her eyes adjusted to the dark room, she noticed his now flaccid cock and felt a strong desire to play with it. He'd spent the entirely of their earlier encounter completely focused on her pleasure so this was actually the first time she'd seen it. Taking it softly in her hands, she began to stroke his shaft gently and felt it quickly harden from her touch. Fem remained asleep as she adjusted her body to make him accessible to her mouth.

Taking first just the head inside, she swirled her tongue around it before moving slowly and gently down the shaft, doing her best to imitate Fem's deliberate style.

She felt his body stir a little as he woke.

"Cherry... what...?"

"Relax," she whispered in reply, "I just saw it when I woke up and I had to taste it."

"You don't have..." Cherry cut him off with a deep movement down her throat and Fem let his head fall back happily onto the pillow and groaned. Cherry moved herself fully now so that she lay between his legs and began ministering properly to Fem's fully engorged cock, variously working the shaft and the head to Fem's satisfied sighs.

Finally releasing him from her mouth, she made her way slowly up his body, planting kisses along his torso as he had done to her. As she straddled him, her head coming level with his, he reached up and, gently holding her head in his hands, kissed her deeply.

Of their own accord, her hips pressed against him now and as it had done before, his hard cock found its way inside her with ease, sliding home as she moved back against it until it was buried in her.

Beginning a slow, gentle grinding rhythm, she rose above him and brought his hands to her tits. He accompanied gladly and caressed them softly as she pressed her hips firmly against him. She felt his hands move to her ass as he pulled her onto him in an effort to somehow penetrate her more deeply. Cherry closed her eyes and lifted her head back in satisfaction, letting out a long low moan of pleasure. At length, their hands joined out to the side, their fingers intertwined.

Unable to resist the urge as her pleasure grew to fever pitch, Cherry let go and planted her hands on Fem's chest to support herself as she pressed herself deeper and harder against him until her body overflowed in orgasm once again. Feeling her cum around him, Fem gripped her hips tightly and, obeying the overwhelming urge to thrust his hips up into her again and again, came as well in short order.

Spent once more, Cherry fell against him, feeling the strong beating of his heart as her head lay on his chest.

Before long, they were each back in a deep and satisfied slumber.

*

They were awoken the next morning by the whoosh of Fem's door opening. Tor stood there smiling, arms across his chest.

"Hey you two, time to get back to work!"

Cherry caught his eye and he winked at her. She smiled at him, grateful his reaction hadn't been otherwise. He laughed loudly as he turned and walked away, the door sliding closed after him.

Fem leaned over her and kissed her gently.

"Sorry about that, forgot to set an alarm," he offered, climbing lithely over her and out of bed.

"That's OK, I should have thought of it too."

Fem pulled on some boxers before collecting her clothes and handing them to her.

"Thanks Fem," she said and paused a moment before going on. "Listen, I have to say it... last night was..."

"Incredible," he finished for her.

"That's putting it mildly! Thank you Fem, I really had fun." She felt somehow that this was inadequate to express how happy she was with what had happened, with what she'd experienced. Still, as she had after her first time with Tor, she felt a certain anxiety too.

"Me too. And listen, Cherry, I know it was probably a one night thing, but I'm really glad it happened."

She smiled at that, a little relieved.

"Oh I don't know about one night Fem, I might need to test you out again, in case you go back into your shell," she quipped, smiling at him. He guffawed good-naturedly.

"And look," she went on, "true I'm not, you know, looking for a relationship or anything, but as you probably noticed I really enjoy sex and it seems you're really fucking good at it, so I really hope we can do this again."

"I feel exactly the same way Cherry." By now they were fully clothed and standing in front of each other. Cherry leaned up to kiss him gently before making for the door.

"I'll see you later?" she asked.

"Sure," he began, "oh, hey, don't forget your first sculpture!" handing her the passionate couple she'd made the previous night. Taking it from him, she felt a tingle in her pussy just thinking about her experience with the Rulippian clay.

"Thanks Fem, it's nice to have something to finally decorate my quarters a little," she said, the door opening in front of her. Turning around she added, "thanks again, see you later."

"See you later."

The door closed behind her and she found she couldn't stop grinning stupidly as she made her way to her own quarters to shower and change, reflecting on an extraordinary twenty-four hours.

It had been an interesting day, to say the least. And she'd had a lot of sex. Her encounter with the Galberon had been dangerous and thrilling and not necessarily unpleasant and it would certainly be memorable as her first, although she knew definitely not her last experience of being fucked by an alien cock. Still, when compared to the passion and gentleness of her experience with Fem, it felt now like some kind of science experiment. As she walked, she shook her head in amazement at how someone so apparently shy and reserved could satisfy her so thoroughly.

Crossing the corridor intersection, she bumped into Heb.

"Well good morning Cherry, you look happy!" her captain said knowingly. She couldn't help blushing a little.

"Morning Skip. Yes sir, yesterday was a good day."

"I'll say! First you get rid of the Galberons and then you get Fem to come out of his shell. You're having quite an impact on this ship Cherry." Said another way, this might have come across as reproachful, sarcastic or even mean-spirited, given she understood he was probably aware she'd spent the night in Fem's quarters. She felt none of this however and his tone and expression and the way he looked at her told Cherry her captain was being genuine, as if he was impressed the newest member of the E16 family, a green girl with no experience beyond her home, was coming into her own and finding out what life out here was really about. It brought another wide smile of gratitude to her face.

"Thank you Skip, I appreciate it. What's on the menu today?"

"Head down to Cargo 4 when you're ready, Tor's going to show you how to de-clog the air filters on the biopods. We've got to do it regularly or the cargo will spoil."

"Sure thing Skip, I'll just be a minute."

"Have a good day Cherry," he went on as he moved on towards the bridge.

"You too," she called after him, wondering if he'd noticed the risqué sculpture she carried.

After she and Fem had fucked the first time, she thought she could sleep for days but as she showered and dressed for her day's work now she felt bright, alert and ready to face the day -- more fresh than she'd felt in ages in fact.

She was practically bouncing as she entered Cargo 4 to join Tor. He noticed the pep in her step.

"So, I take it you had a good night?" he inquired with a smirk. She smiled back at him knowingly and gave him a friendly punch in the arm.

"I did."

"Bet Fem thinks so too, huh?" Another friendly punch.

"Oh, don't be so juvenile. Anyway, I don't kiss and tell!"

She'd given it some thought on her way. Tor's reaction when he'd come into Fem's quarters earlier that morning seemed to suggest he wasn't feeling any pangs of jealousy, but Cherry was nevertheless a little uncertain how much to tell him. She didn't want to be unkind, or to have him feel like he was her confidante on board, the one she could gossip with about what was going on. Absent a better plan, she reasoned that acknowledging what happened was fine, but the details she'd keep to herself.

Tor chuckled good-naturedly and indicated to her what he was doing and the things to look out for as Cherry diligently looked on. At length, the conversation turned social again.

"So, you've had me and Fem, that just leaves the Skipper to complete the set, huh?" Clearly, Tor was in the mood for some friendly jibing this morning.

His remark struck a not necessarily uninterested chord with Cherry. It wasn't as if she hadn't thought about having sex with the Skipper before. Actually, she'd thought about it quite a bit, she'd even mentioned the possibility to Tor. Although he was a ways older than the other two and had at least fifteen years on her, he was ruggedly handsome, in good shape and he was kind and funny. It was these thoughts running in her head that dictated her response.

"I still can't believe the Skipper's never been married..." she began.

"Married? Cherry, the life of a freighter captain's wife isn't exactly the fairytale picture most people have in mind for their happily ever after. Plus, you know, we never spend that long in one place, so it's kind of hard to meet someone and, you know, develop a relationship."

Tor's explanation made sense to her and it made her a little sad. The Skipper was such a good person, she felt sure some amazing woman was missing out on him. Tor noticed her reaction.

"I wouldn't feel too bad for him mind you, Skipper loves his life out here and he gets his fair share of action when we're in port I can tell you that!" Tor scoffed as he turned back to monitor some screens. If he'd meant to reassure her, he'd been successful. When she thought about it, given how sexually fulfilled she was feeling at the moment, much of her concern probably stemmed from worrying about the captain being forced into an unwanted celibacy. She was glad to hear this was unfounded, and she was intrigued in equal measure.

"Oh yeah? Skipper's a bit of a stud is he?" she asked, her attention piqued.

"Well, shit Cherry, I don't want to turn into the ship's gossip or nothin'. Let's just say when we're in port or got some down time, the Skipper's not short on company, either in his quarters or ashore."

"You don't say. Good for him." Cherry noticed a change in Tor's demeanor and grew concerned it related to her and Fem, or some future encounter between her and the captain and she knew she needed to openly talk to Tor about it, knew she couldn't allow a moment of awkwardness to fester.

"Tor, I wanted to mention..." She was nervous about it though. Things were going so well for her on E16 and she was having a lot of fun with Tor and she didn't want any of that to change. He turned around to face her and saw her looking down, struggling with what to say.

"Cherry, hey, don't worry." He approached her and put an arm on her shoulder. "You and I are having a lot of fun together but I never expected to get to keep you to myself. You're a big girl, you can do what you want with whoever you want, OK? I'll still be your friend!" he chuckled at that last bit in an effort to disengage any extant tension. Cherry looked up at him smiling.

"Thanks Tor... I just wanted to make sure..."

"No need Cherry, it's cool." They shared a brief hug and Tor turned back to his work.

Cherry beamed. She had hoped this was how he was feeling, but it felt great to be sure. She felt so grateful for his attitude, she thought it only appropriate that she show her thanks in a way she knew she was good at.

"Still though," she began, approaching him at his work station and standing close behind him, reaching around to search with her hands for his cock, "I think you're understanding nature definitely deserves a reward." She found it and felt it harden remarkably quickly as she stroked him through his pants.

"Hmmm, well, if you insist."

"I do," she said sternly, turning him around and squatting down in front of him instantly. She smiled up at him and ran her tongue across her upper lip as her hands worked the buckle and zipper of his pants and freed his cock, completely hard now, to the air.

Quickly, she took him in her mouth and moistened his full length before engaging her hands in the affair, stroking him in concert with her mouth, variously working his head with her tongue. She was slow and methodical at first. At length, she moved to rest on her knees for a more stable platform and supported herself firmly, placing her hands on his hips as she began working in real earnest with her mouth.

She alternated working the head with taking his length into her mouth, building speed before finally taking him deep into her throat. Tor was pleased.

"Oooff, Cherry! Holy shit that's awesome!" His voice was deep and guttural and his body spasmed a little. She drew herself off him for a moment, wiping her mouth of saliva and using it to further grease up his cock and she smiled up at him.

"Glad you're enjoying your thank you." She didn't dawdle though and immediately went back to working her mouth around him, her pace eventually building faster and faster and her hands joining in. She tightened her grip and stroked him hard and fast. Tor's groans grew louder and she felt his knees buckling a little.

"Shit Cherry, I'm gonna..." He didn't have time to finish before she felt the first of his load splash into the back of her throat. As she continued pumping, more followed and it was a real effort to swallow it all without spilling.

With care and attention, she licked and sucked him clean before redoing his pants and standing up. To her surprise, Tor pulled her to him and kissed her firmly and deeply. Phil the prick never did this after he came in her mouth and when she asked about it had always told her it was disgusting. Thus, she appreciated Tor's kiss all the more.

"Thanks Cherry," he began when he'd finally released her, "that was fucking amazing." She smiled back.

"Glad you liked it. Now, we should probably finish this work!"

In the same moment she said this, a long, slow shudder began to run through the ship's hull and the ever audible, ever reassuring thrum of the engines seemed to stutter and fade before finally a terrible silence fell. Cherry and Tor looked at each other.

"That doesn't sound good," Cherry said, half questioningly.

"No Cherry, that ain't good at all."

12