Space Cherry Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... thank you Miss Fan'hir," she managed, after what seemed like minutes of hesitation, "however... I would... ah... be concerned about leaving my ship in the custody of my crew. You see, they are male." Inwardly, Cherry was delighted with this -- using, as she felt, her newly acquired knowledge to fashion an excuse to avoid the planet, but Fan'hir's chuckle in response was unnerving.

"Ah, the challenges of leadership Captain. I understand all too well. It is so difficult to put your trust in males, especially when it comes to valuable equipment. No matter, you are most welcome to bring your male crew along with you. I am sure we can rely on you as an experienced leader to ensure they do not cause any... unpleasantness."

Shit, Cherry thought.

Fan'hir's sickly smile only made her feel madder. There didn't seem to be any way out of it, so Cherry reasoned the only thing to do was run head long into the fire.

"In that case, Miss Fan'hir," she went on, standing now and stepping forward, "I would be delighted to accept the governor's most gracious invitation and I can assure you that my crew are extremely well trained and well behaved and know their place. Isn't that right, crew?"

"Yes, ma'am!" they all said, in unison and quite loud.

"Excellent Captain. I will instruct Controller Ka'an to transmit docking instructions for you and a staffer from my office will meet you on the orbital station to escort you to one of our executive compartments on the elevator. I look forward to our meeting Captain."

The screen winked off and there was silence for a few moments.

"Well, shit," Tor said finally. Cherry turned to face them, her face tight, not sure what they would make of the decision she had made.

"I'm sorry guys," she began, "I tried to..." but Heb held up his hands to stop her.

"No apologies Captain," he said -- emphasizing the word. "Tough decisions are the name of the game when you have to sit in that chair. You tried to get us out of it, but there was no other way that I could see. I guess we're just gonna need to put on our little show a while longer!"

Cherry was surprised at how upbeat he sounded, she wasn't quite feeling that way herself. She could see that Tor and Fem were unconvinced as well. An awkward silence threatened to develop before they were rescued by the communication notification sound again.

"Ah, we're receiving docking instructions Captain," Fem announced.

"OK," Cherry said, remembering that she was still the one they were referring to as 'captain', "Heb -- input course parameters and take us in for docking."

"Aye, aye."

They were nervous, certainly, when the airlock doors opened and they stepped out onto the station, but Cherry also felt that excitement she was now getting used to. This was just another new experience to take advantage of, she told herself.

As they strode forward, they became aware of a Matrylla waiting for them at the end of the lengthy ramp. Like the other two Matrylla they had met so far, this one was dressed very revealingly and Cherry had a pang of concern.

"Eyes down everyone, don't look up or speak unless I speak to you, understood?" she said, just loud enough so Heb, Tor and Fem -- following a step behind her -- could hear and she nodded when she heard their equally quiet indications of understanding.

"Captain Cherry Rosso," the new Matrylla called out, "Welcome to Matryll. I am Din Bi'ral from the office of Governor Lin'ma, please follow me."

As Bi'ral led them through the busy station, Heb, Tor and Fem had to focus hard to keep their attention, and their eyes, down. Every last Matryllan female they encountered was drop dead gorgeous -- tall, slim and tight. Cherry, on the other hand, was enjoying herself, taking in the sights and sounds of a new world. Although there was only one new species to engage with, there was certainly a lot to learn.

The elevator itself was not a long walk from their docking port and they quickly passed through the station. Bi'ral explained as she showed them into it that they would be based on the executive level of the elevator, six large and spacious compartments set in a circle around the elevator's enormous cable.

As they passed one of the other compartments, with its wide and tall windows, Cherry couldn't help looking in. There were four or five male Matrylla that she could see, and two of them were busy fucking two more beautiful females. Cherry paused for a moment to observe.

One of the females had mounted one of the males and rode him, pretty hard and fast it seemed to Cherry, with her back to him. The other lay almost prone on her stomach on a long couch while a male held himself above her and fucked her slowly but steadily. The remaining males that she could see did not appear to be interacting with the scene and stood off the two couples a little. Still, she could clearly make out their cocks, standing hard and ready in front of them. A deep red in color like the rest of their bodies, they matched the similarity of the Matrylla with human physiology.

At the next compartment in line, a similar scene played out. This time, there were three Matryllan females being fucked in various positions. Bi'ral seemed to notice the delay caused by Cherry's distraction.

"Ah, forgive me Captain," she said, lowering her head in a gesture of deference, "I neglected to ask if you required any entertainment for your journey to the surface. As you can see," she went on, indicating the interior of the compartment Cherry was looking into, "we have a number of prime Jolhan specimens to choose from who will make the two-hour travel time pass quite quickly and most pleasurably."

Cherry hesitated a moment as she tried to figure out Bi'ral's meaning. Slowly, it dawned on her. The males were the entertainment.

Unsure of herself, she instinctively glanced around at her shipmates, but they were still very much in character and kept their eyes down.

While she had been looking for support, Bi'ral seemed to take a different meaning from Cherry's eyeing of Heb, Tor and Fem.

"Ah, of course captain, you have brought your own entertainment, how foolish of me. They are indeed fine specimens," she said and, without any compunction or hesitation, began to explore them, running her hands over Tor's muscular body before grasping Heb's cock through his pants. Cherry made a mental note to praise them for doing so well at staying in character and not reacting.

"Oh... yes, of course," Cherry said quickly, not really able to think through all the implications, "my crew will be ample entertainment. Carry on Bi'ral."

The Matrylla nodded respectfully and finally showed them to their compartment. It was necessarily curved, shaped as it was around the elevator's huge central cable. Both sides, that which faced outward - currently showing an image of space and the planet below - and the other that faced onto the corridor that connected the compartments, were made entirely of glass. Evidently, Cherry noted, it was expected that the entertainment in each compartment would be on view to all the passengers. Indeed, from where she was in her compartment, she had a clear view into several others and could see plenty of 'entertainment' already very much underway.

"I will take my leave then Captain. I will be travelling in this compartment," Bi'ral explained, indicating a nearby compartment Cherry could see into clearly, "I look forward to witnessing the skill of your males as they entertain you on the journey."

She nodded deferentially again and was gone. Silence permeated the atmosphere for a few moments. Cherry's mind whirled with trepidation, fear, excitement.

"So, ah..." Tor, again, broke the silence.

"Yeah." Fem said, at length.

"Ahm?" was Heb's contribution.

"Quiet," Cherry said sharply, and then quieter, "If they can see us there's a good chance they can hear us." Her mind worked quickly as she spoke. "Now, if they expect you to 'entertain' me for the next two hours," she took a deep breath and paused, making her mind up finally, "then that's damn well what you better do. Get naked boys."

She heard Tor snicker. All three still had their heads bowed.

"Cherry, you can't be serious?" Heb said, daring to lift his head a little.

"It's Captain Cherry to you Sundras!" she said with a grin. "Oh, come on guys, it's not like I haven't fucked all your brains out lots of times already, this just means we get to do it as a crew. It'll be good for us! Think of it as a team building exercise," Cherry replied, almost chirpily, her confidence and excitement growing.

She made her way to a comfortable looking chair and happily flopped down on it. "Well, what are you waiting for? Clothes off!"

She had a little chuckle to herself as she noticed the three nervously lift their heads and look at one another. She was conscious of something unspoken passing between them, but couldn't exactly put her finger on it.

She knew, for certain, that Heb and Tor had experience of taking on something like this together before. From what she had witnessed of their threesome with Natalie, and from what Natalie had told her of it, she didn't think it was their first such experience.

She was less sure about Fem, although her instincts told her that given the practiced skill that was clearly evident in every sexual encounter she'd had with him, there probably wasn't much that he hadn't experienced. As all three now slowly started to disrobe, she focused her attention on him.

Certainly he was an outstanding lover, from Cherry's point of view. The sex she had with Fem, right from their very first encounter in his quarters the night of the Galberon attack, had always been incredibly passionate and she always found that he was particularly concerned -- and adept -- with ensuring Cherry garnered the maximum pleasure from the event. Not that Heb and Tor didn't make her cum plenty as well mind you, put with Fem it was different somehow.

Her 'crew' were more or less naked by now. As shipmates of many years standing, they didn't appear nervous or awkward to be naked together from Cherry's point of view. She noticed some movement behind them, and her attention shifted briefly.

In Bi'ral's compartment, she could see that their Matryllan guide had wasted no time in starting her own entertainment. Cherry could see her lying on a chair, much like the one Cherry was on herself, with a Matryllan male on his knees in front of her, evidently getting to work on her pussy with his mouth. Noticing that Cherry was looking, Bi'ral caught her eye and smiled amiably, even waving nonchalantly.

Startled a little, Cherry's attention was shaken back to her own compartment. Her three shipmates, completely naked now, stood before her.

She found it hard to read Heb. Tor had a clearly expectant look on his face. For his part, Fem, she thought, wore a kind of mildly benevolent smile. It reminded her of some of the Matryllan males she had seen on their walk past the other compartments. She felt he should be rewarded for playing the part so well.

"Good," she said finally, surveying her 'entertainment', "Fem -- help me with my clothes would you?"

"Of course Captain." He nodded slowly and reverently before approaching her. Kneeling in front of her, he carefully undid the clasp of her shorts and Cherry lifted herself a little to allow him to pull them down over her ass. As had become her custom, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Good. Now Fem, I want you to make me cum with your mouth," she said, smiling and laying herself back in the reclining chair ostentatiously.

"It would be my pleasure Captain," Fem said, smiling broadly at her and she knew it was a genuine smile. Aside from being very good at it, her experience also told her that Fem really enjoyed eating pussy.

The excitement of the situation and what she had witnessed as they traveled from E16 to the elevator meant she was already somewhat moist when Fem's mouth made gentle contact with her mound, followed by his tongue, and she let out a long, gentle moan.

"Mmm, good Fem -- that's it," she said encouragingly. Fem went to work with his customary skill and talent. Like the artist he was, he didn't treat eating Cherry's pussy as either an intellectual exercise or a perfunctory task. To him, it was an almost artistic experience, never the same from one time to the next.

Cherry moaned again as she felt his warm, wet tongue touch her lips and slowly make it's way up their length. Her pleasure grew as Fem repeated this motion a number of times, slowly and deliberately.

Having almost forgotten them for a moment, she suddenly remembered the presence of Heb and Tor. When she looked up at them now, their cocks had hardened and stood to attention before them. She sighed contentedly.

"Hmm, it seems you boys are enjoying the show," she cooed at them. "Do you enjoy seeing your Captain being pleasured?"

"Yes... ma'am," they each said, a certain nervousness in Heb's voice but clear lust coming through in Tor's.

"Hmm, good," Cherry said, moaning again as Fem advanced a little higher, running his tongue in small and gentle circles over the hood of her clit. As she so often did with Fem, she felt her pleasure rising like a slow tide. He wasn't in a hurry, there were no fast, aggressive movements.

"Tor -- come here and play with my tits," she said and Tor practically jumped towards her.

"Yes ma'am!" he said with an enthusiastic smile. Standing behind her, he reached for the bottom of the white tank top she wore and quickly but gently pulled it over her head. It was no time at all until she felt his hands slowly touch her shoulders and make their way cautiously down to her tits, circling them slowly before grasping their full heft gently.

"Hmm, that's good Tor," she encouraged. Cherry loved her tits getting plenty of attention, a fact Tor was only too well aware of. Cherry knew Tor loved her tits too, he couldn't get enough of them when they fucked. He was probably being a little more gentle than usual, perhaps taking his lead from Fem.

Cherry's gentle moans grew into a more forceful groan as Fem and Tor stepped up their ministrations. Almost as if coordinating their movements, Fem's fingers gently pulled on the hood of her clit that he had been paying such close attention to, allowing his tongue to finally get to work on the main event while Tor, with just the right amount of force, used both hands to pinch her nipples gently between his index finger and thumb.

Although she now felt she was definitely on the inexorable road to orgasm, she came down a little from the jolt this simultaneous maneuver delivered when she heard a groan that was not her own. Glancing up, she saw Heb finally reaching for his own cock, unable to continue witnessing the scene before him without some stimulation.

"Ah, ah, ah Mr Sundras," Cherry said with a warning tone, "I don't remember giving you permission to touch yourself." She didn't feel any need to resist the urge to laugh when Heb groaned again and his face registered a look of hurt that made her think of a dog denied a treat. Still, he did as he was told and his hands returned, twitching a little, to his sides.

Fem and Tor were going about their tasks with renewed vigour now, and Cherry felt the tide rising rapidly as Fem increased slowly but steadily the pressure his tongue applied to her clit while Tor, lightly kissing her neck, moved himself to her side so he too could bring his tongue to bear. Gently kissing the center of her chest, he traced his tongue first left and then right before making circles with it around her nipples. She groaned loudly again when he took first her right nipple in his mouth, pinching it again ever so slightly, with just the right amount of pressure, between his teeth, and then her left.

"You're doing... so well boys," Cherry said, her breath heavy now, "won't be... much... longer."

On hearing this, a lesser pussy eater than Fem, she knew, might have made an all out assault on her clit, forcing her over the edge in a single harsh blow. Instead, he maintained the slow and steady increase of his pace and pressure, as did Tor. Cherry too, feeling herself so close to cumming that her body strove to grasp at it, resisted the urge to demand he bring her the release she knew was imminent.

And so, not long after, when she did cum, it was more the gentle rolling of a long wave of pleasure over her than a quick splash in the face. On and on it went, Fem and Tor knowing just how much pressure to apply and for how long.

Finally, at length, when she came down from the long high, she motioned first for Tor, who was closer, and them Fem and kissed them both deeply.

"Hmm... well done boys. That was some of your best work."

Tor and Fem beamed like children receiving an A from their teacher. Looking at Heb, Cherry saw his face was almost pained now.

"Mr Sundras, I am ready for you now. Come over here and fuck my pussy," she said, adjusting herself slightly in the chair and spreading her legs wide in invitation. As he approached her eagerly, an earnest look on his serious face, she almost absent-mindedly reached out for Fem and Tor's cocks, now standing to the side of her.

"Don't worry boys, I'll look after you two soon enough. After all," Heb was standing above her now, "you did such a good job making me cum you deserve a reward," she said, stroking them gently.

She let go of them and planted her hands as Heb slowly climbed on top of her, supporting his weight with his hands to her sides. She was so wet and his cock was so hard, and he so eager, it didn't take any outside intervention or guidance for him to find her pussy and slip inside, slowly pushing forward until he was buried, his body pressed tightly to Cherry's. He grunted and Cherry groaned deeply.

"God Heb, you always feel so good inside me," she cooed happily, looking up at him as he ground their hips together now, "Now -- get to work!" she demanded, joining her legs together behind him and pulling him into her, eliciting another loud grunt.

Quickly, Heb withdrew almost his entire length before sliding it back in again and in no time at all, he was really fucking her, his pace building quickly. While Cherry knew Fem and Tor, their cocks rock hard now, were standing only a few feet away she felt barely conscious of their presence as she gave herself over to Heb's pounding.

"Ah... yes! Keep going Heb, fuck! That's good," Cherry said with enthusiasm, her hands reaching up to grip his strong upper body and pull him into her, thrusting her hips back at him.

"Ah! Ch...Captain...I'm..." Heb said, closing his eyes tightly.

"It's OK Heb, do it. Don't stop. I want it!" Cherry replied, holding him tighter and thrusting her hips back at his harder as his pace increased to frantic.

His final release and hard, deep thrusts, grinding their bodies together, was enough to bring Cherry over the edge once more and she called out wordlessly as she came again.

A short time later, having visited the compartment's restroom to refresh herself, Cherry returned to find Fem and Tor still very hard. Indeed Tor, she thought with a chuckle, was actually drooling. She ordered him to lie down on a small bed or backless couch that would allow her a good view of Bi'ral's compartment, and Bi'ral a good view of her.

As Tor took up his appointed position, Cherry glanced over at the Matrylla's compartment to see Bi'ral on all fours on a similar bed to the one Tor now lay on, being fucked from behind. Although she couldn't hear, Cherry could see clearly that their guide was definitely being entertained.

Cherry smiled to herself before straddling Tor on the bed as he lay flat. She moaned as she felt the heat of his body and the hardness of his cock beneath her. Pressing her hands onto his muscular chest, she ground herself against him.