Space Cherry Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that she adored pineapple, as well as having a cock in her mouth, Cherry thoroughly enjoyed herself on Var's ample specimen. She found she agreed with the governor about the size and shape of it. As she ran her tongue along his length and sucked his head into her mouth, Cherry groaned as Drem seemed to have located her clit. She felt his hand join his mouth on her and, a moment later, felt him press a finger into her.

It was only a matter of moments before she was cumming.

"Holy shit!" she roared, taken by surprise. As she came down from her orgasmic high, it occurred to her that either Matryllan pussies were as similar to human ones as the rest of their outward appearance, or Drem had been studying. He knew exactly what to do to get her off, and quickly too.

He withdrew his hand and was lapping at her juices now. Cherry looked over to the governor, intent on complimenting her on her Jolhan's skill. The governor, she found, was taking Tor's cock deep into her mouth.

"Drem is most proficient with his mouth and his fingers, is he not Captain?" she asked when she released him. Without waiting for an answer, she switched to Fem, running her tongue over his head briefly before talking his full length into her mouth.

"He sure is," Cherry answered enthusiastically, still a little breathless from her unexpected orgasm. "Well done Drem," she said to the male, and patted him on the head before turning to Var. "Now, let's get a real taste of you Var."

She moved him back so that he was sitting on the couch's arm and climbed up to her knees before licking his length once more and finally taking him into her mouth again. Slowly at first and then with increasing speed, she began pumping him in and out, delighting in his fruity taste.

"Hmm, delicious," she said when she came up for air. Glancing to her left, she saw that the governor had moved on to the next level. She had released Fem and Tor's cocks and was lying flat on her back. Her legs were at right angles to her body, resting on Heb's shoulders as he fucked her.

"Ahh! Excellent human! Give it to me!" the governor exclaimed. Cherry smiled to herself and agreed inwardly it was time she had a cock in her pussy too.

"Drem, take me from behind while I suck Var's cock," she instructed, and Drem immediately climbed up behind her. She held Var's cock by the base for a moment as she looked behind her to see Drem entering her. She let out a long, slow moan as he slid the full length of his crimson cock into her. As he slowly began pumping in and out, she returned her attention to Var, sliding him into her mouth once again.

Although he had made her cum with his mouth and fingers already, Cherry found Drem just as skilled with his cock and it wasn't long before she gave up trying to concentrate on Var's cock to focus fully on the expert fucking she was getting. She lay her hands on Var's thighs for support as she looked back at Drem.

"Ahh! Fuck! That's good Drem, keep fucking me like that!" she insisted. Over to her left, the governor was clearly enjoying herself and from the loud bawling she was doing, Cherry was fairly certain she was cumming on Heb's cock, or was certainly about to. This sight, and Drem's expert work brought her very close to the edge and it wasn't long before she called out wordlessly as she came hard on Drem's cock and felt him explode inside her almost simultaneously.

As he pulled out slowly and moved back from her, she took Var's cock into her mouth once more, this time pumping him with vigor until she felt his fruity cum shoot down her throat.

She sat back again to catch her breath. As she did, she saw the governor had moved on to Tor, who was sitting on the chaise longue now with the governor bouncing with abandon on his cock.

Cherry took a moment to be pleased that her crew were enjoying themselves before turning her attention back to the third Matryllan male, Yof. Resuming her previous position on the couch's edge, she beckoned him over.

"OK Yof, let's see what you're made of," she said, laying back on the deep couch as he approached. He entered her slowly, pushing in until his full length was buried. Although Cherry's frame was relatively slight, she was still taken by surprise by the ease with which he was able to lift her. Gripping her just above the waist, he raised her ass off the couch and pushed his hips against her, still with his full length buried in her.

Cherry groaned loudly. She instinctively pushed back against him and felt his strength again as he used the power in his arms to slowly raise and then lower her a little, all the while keeping himself almost fully inside her. Slowly, Cherry felt him increase the speed of this movement and felt her ecstasy rising.

"Oh my god! That feels incredible Yof, don't fucking stop!" she insisted and the Matrylla increased his pace still further, much to Cherry's pleasure. She was moaning loudly and continuously now. Her entire body seemed to be on fire with lust. Her hands reached wildly to grip the couch and her head thrashed back and forth.

She came, and kept cumming. Yof didn't let up, continuing to grind against her leading to what Cherry felt was one, long wave or orgasmic bliss that went on and on. Eventually, at length, she was aware of Yof panting a little and felt him lower her back down to the couch and thrust hard against her as he finally came himself.

It took Cherry several minutes to recover from this, during which time she observed that the governor was taking a shot at Fem by now. She was cooing happily as she and Fem lay spooning on the chaise longue, fucking at a gentle rhythm. Cherry noticed Fem's hand reaching over and playing with the governor's bright green nipples.

Before long, Cherry was mounted on Var's cock. As she pressed herself against him with increasing force and speed, he used his hands and mouth to stimulate her sensitive nipples and she threw her head back in pleasure. She came twice in this position before Var finally finished inside her.

As she climbed off the third of the three Matryllan males she'd fucked, she noticed that the governor appeared to have finished with her three shipmates as well. She was leaning on the edge of her desk, smiling contentedly at Cherry.

"So Captain," she said, "what do you think of my finest Jolhan?"

"Oh governor," she replied, still a little breathless, "they are magnificent! I can certainly see why they are the envy of all of Matryll." She glanced around and smiled at her three shipmates, now sitting on the chaise longue where shortly before they had been fucking the governor. "I trust you were satisfied with my crew?"

"I must tell you Captain," the governor said, her voice serious and earnest, "I was unsure what to expect, but your crew..." she trailed off, seemingly lost for words. "They are exceptional specimens. They pleasured me in ways only some of my finest Jolhan are capable of. You, Captain, are clearly both fortunate and extremely adept in your training regime. I complement you."

Cherry nearly laughed out loud, considering for a moment that life on E16 wasn't actually a million miles from a sex training regime, but controlled herself and simply nodded somberly.

Dinner, when it finally happened, was far more enjoyable an activity that she had anticipated. Although she was concerned that she would be out of her depth trying to maintain conversation with the governor, she found the Matryllan leader to be a genuinely interesting companion, and regretted when the evening came to a close.

Heb, Tor and Fem, of course, did not dine with them. She learned later that they had eaten with the Matryllan males and had found the experience just as interesting.

"Well that is one planetfall I am not going to forget in a hurry," Tor observed wistfully back on the bridge of E16 as they awaited their clearance to depart.

"You can say that again," Fem agreed.

"Not bad for your first command Cherry, what do you say?" Heb asked and Cherry felt the warm smiles of her shipmates beam in her direction. She couldn't help but blush a little.

"Not bad?" Tor asked playfully, "Try totally fucking awesome Skip!" Cherry felt her blush deepen as Heb and Fem laughed.

"Thanks guys..." she said eventually. "Not too bad I guess."

"Orbital control reports permission to depart granted, Skip," Fem reported.

"Thank you Fem. Cherry -- take us out," Heb said, back in the captain's chair.

"Aye, aye Skip," Cherry replied and set about the maneuver. The viewscreen angle started to change as the blue-green orb of Matryll slowly shifted from view. "Course heading?"

"Well, what do you think guys? Time to put in for some supplies and see about a new job I think." Heb said.

"Hyfax 7's only a few days away," Fem observed, consulting his console.

"That'll do nicely," Tor agreed.

"Indeed it will," Heb said, a contented smile on his face. "Set course for Hyfax 7, Cherry. Speed: mark 7."