Space Cherry Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent. Ms Rosso, Mr Noparion - I believe that concludes our business here this morning. Mr Noparion, as you are clearly very much aware of the provisions of section 211, paragraph 7 of the Hyfax Code, I would suggest that, if you wish to reclaim your assets, you make use of the provision that allows you to do so, for which, I might add, you do not require a magistrate, although you are most welcome to use the conference room across the hall should negotiation with the assets' current owner be required. Now - if there's nothing else," he said, standing and smiling affably in what Cherry was coming to understand was the characteristic Azurian way, "I will thank you all to get out of my office."

"Shall we gentlemen?" Cherry said chirpily and stood. She entered the conference room with her shipmates and Noparion and Worsle joined them a moment later, the two parties sitting on opposite sides of the long table.

"Ms Rosso," the Gollomite said at length. His voice was hoarse and gravelly and his eyes flicked to glance at Heb.

"Mr Noparion," Cherry replied, but said nothing else. She'd had some time overnight to examine her many new assets and to do some work with her online legal counsel and knew that all the advantages of the situation were with her. And she had a plan.

"Let us..." Noparion began, but Cherry cut him off.

"I'm sorry Mr Noparion, you'll have to forgive me. I'm not accustomed to this kind of negotiation so I'd just like to make my position clear before we start, so there's no misunderstandings. I currently own the Noparion Casino Corporation, whose assets include the twelve casinos on Hyfax stations operating under that title, approximately two hundred and eighty million credits in cash and a wide range of other assets held by that corporation, including - for example - the cargo ship Emperor 16. How am I doing so far?"

"Go on," the Gollomite said resignedly.

"Super. So taking all that as read, I have to tell you Mr Noparion, I have very little interest in owning twelve casinos so I am more than happy to sell them back to you. Now, having done some quick valuations last night, and including the cash obviously, the legal requirement for you to fork over 1000% of the value of what I now own is a pretty hefty sum, even for someone as famously wealthy as you.

"So what I propose is this, I will sell you back your assets at a very substantial discount against the 1000% legal requirement, say a 50% discount, and in return for this incredibly generous discount, you will not object to my retaining a certain selection of those assets."

"Which assets?" Noparion asked, his voice slow and deliberate.

Cherry sent him the list from her Biohud. It wasn't long and it didn't take him long to agree, as she knew it wouldn't, given the incredibly beneficial terms she was offering.

"Agreed. A 50% discount against the legal requirement on the total value of the assets, minus these agreed assets which you will retain. Mr Worsle," he said, nodding to his lawyer who Cherry could see was working on his Biohud.

"I believe you will find this in order Ms Rosso," the lawyer said as he transferred the legal documents to her. Cherry forwarded them to her online legal counsel who quickly advised her that it was, in fact, in order and she sent Worsle back a signed copy. The entire negotiation, from opening gambits to signed contracts had taken a little over three minutes.

"Excellent. Thank you Ms Rosso. I am transferring the funds now."

And in a moment, Cherry went from being merely fabulously wealthy to being disgustingly wealthy. She nearly laughed out loud. Instead she took a screen grab of the balance amount on her bank account and sent it to Heb, Tor and Fem. She couldn't remember ever seeing a single number that was made up of so many digits ever before.

This done, she sent some prearranged instructions to her online legal counsel.

As the image she sent them flashed up on their own Biohuds, Fem, who had been taking a drink of water, did a spit-take, but Heb and Tor managed to hold it together.

"Nice doing business with you Mr Noparion," Cherry said aloud, but the Gollomite and his lawyer were already on their way out the door and they didn't turn back. Her Biohud binged to inform her that her online legal counsel had carried out her instructions.

"Holy shit," Tor said when Noparion and Worsle were gone and a happy silence had descended on the room, no one feeling the need to really say anything.

"So E16 is yours now," Heb said finally, more as a statement than a question. Cherry stood and moved around the table so she could face them all.

"It's ours Skip. Our family's. E16 has been in your family for a long time and, like you said, we're family now too, so I guess nothing has changed. I just sent some documents to the lawyers," Cherry said, transferring the details to her shipmates via Biohud as she spoke.

"I've created a new corporation. We'll have to think of a cool name later, but for now it's just E16 Shipping, with each of us listed as equal partners. I've transferred all the assets, all the money, everything we got from that dick to the new corporation. Anyone can leave at any time and take their share with them, or we can decide to add a new partner at any time and each give part of our shares to the new partner."

Another silence descended as Heb, Tor and Fem tried to take this new information in, shocking as it was.

"I'm sorry, what?" Tor asked eventually. The rest of them laughed.

"No, I'm serious," Tor said, standing and moving round the table. "Are we, like...? Does this mean...?"

"Well," Heb said, standing up himself, "if you think it means that this... unbelievable woman has just made you and Fem and me rich beyond our wildest dreams, then... yeah, you got it." They laughed again and Tor bellowed a long, loud noise that Cherry felt would have been more at home at a sports event before grabbing her and throwing her into the air.

This went on for several minutes, Heb and Fem each taking their turn. Little was said. Words seemed to each of them not enough for the magnitude of what was happening, though there were some tears.

"So hey Cherry, what, ah, what else did you decide to keep? Apart from E16 obviously," Fem asked finally.

"Well, I noticed that he had like a pile of other debts, the same as the one he used to seize E16, so I kept those and had the lawyers send them all a notice that the debt is cancelled. I looked into a couple of them last night, they were exactly like ours, total shake downs."

"You know one of the best things about this is that asshole really got his, huh?" Tor said.

"Oh," Cherry piped up, "and there's ah... there's one other thing, but I have to show you. Come on."

As they made their way to the docking area, conversation naturally turned to their new wealth and the things they could now afford to do. Perhaps strangely, none of them even considered the concept of simply retiring to a pleasure planet. Heb and Tor had lots of ideas for how E16 could be upgraded though.

The docking ring was a cavernous chamber, big enough to take even the largest of ships. Kept under atmosphere and pressure, various walkways ran its length and criss-crossed at intervals allowing access to the berthed ships. Given its size, E16 therefore appeared relatively tiny when they came upon her.

"There she is," Tor said and jogged ahead.

Heb paused and Cherry stopped with him, saw the tears in his eyes.

"I really thought..." he began before pausing, his voice catching in his throat. "I thought I'd never see her again." Cherry put her arm around him and felt his wrap around her and they walked on together.

They found Tor and Fem together at E16's airlock, looking longingly at the ship on the opposite side of the walkway they were on. It was massive, easily twenty times the length of E16 and maybe five or six taller and wider. Compared to E16's dark olive color, it's silver seemed to shine. It's sides were long and flat with rounded edges along the top and bottom. Various attachments and modules were visible at points along the hull. It tapered a little forward, where the bridge was located and flared a little aft, where a massive manifold of engines powered the huge beast.

"She's a beauty, ain't she Skip?" Tor said, inclining his head towards the other ship.

"That she is," Heb agreed and smiled at the technician he saw approaching them, "looks brand new."

"Captain Rosso? The inventory you asked for," the technician said, handing Cherry a file. "She's all fueled up and ready to go as requested."

"Thank you," Cherry said a little sheepishly as the technician simply nodded and took his leave.

"What's with the inventory?" Fem asked, "You pick us up some cargo?"

"Ah, not exactly..." Cherry said and took a deep breath. "The... ah... the other asset I wanted to show you... When he said she was all fueled up and ready to go, he wasn't talking about E16, he was talking about..." Cherry trailed off and pointed slowly with her head and body at the behemoth opposite them.

"Fuck! Off!" Tor exclaimed, "This?!" he went on, moving forward to get as close as he could to their new ship, "This is the other asset you kept?!"

"Skip," Cherry said, still nervous, "let me explain," she went on, turning to face her Captain. She was a little surprised to find him smiling broadly, his eyes wandering lustily along the sleek silver hull of the new ship.

"It... ah... is has a landing bay big enough - comfortably big enough - to hold E16, so we can take her with us... and I know it's like huge and like how could four people possibly crew a ship this big? But it's set up for a small crew. It's got the latest AI for nav and ops and like a whole fleet of bots for repairs and maintenance and stuff..."

"Cherry," Heb said, cutting her off, "it's fucking magnificent. My whole life... my whole life I dreamed of a ship like this... She's... She's..."

"She's ours Skip," Cherry said, smiling and finally satisfied.

"Wait a minute," Tor said, when he had torn his eyes away from the new ship, "we, like, own this fucker right? So, what the hell are we doing standing around here? Come on!"

A couple of hours passed as they explored together, eventually splitting up to look at different areas of the ship. Tor and Fem made their way aft to take a look at the engines, while Heb went to check out the bridge and Cherry took a closer look at the crew facilities before joining her captain.

The bridge was situated at the forward end of the main crew concourse and Cherry gasped a little as the door opened. Most of three sides were fully glazed giving it a sense of massive space, although it would have seemed pretty big to Cherry even without this.

In the center of the space was the Captain's workstation, a large Captain's chair with a console panel on either side. Two more workstations occupied the port and starboard corners of the forward part of the space, with two more along both the port and starboard sides. Behind the Captain's station was a large oval table with what looked to Cherry like an adjustable holographic display in the center.

Heb was standing at the front of the space and turned around when he heard the door open.

"Cherry, this is fucking incredible, have you seen this?!" he said enthusiastically.

"You can say that again, Skip," she said, moving forward to join him. "So, have you tried out the chair yet?"

Heb looked at her and smiled broadly before eyeing the chair.

It was wide and high-backed and it's dark maroon leather surface looked soft and comfortable. Heb approached it cautiously, circling it slowly and running his hand softly across the back before gently settling into it, closing his eyes as he did so.

"Cherry," he said after a long moment, "I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you for all this..."

Cherry smirked to herself and took in the sight of Heb's powerful form given added gravitas by being happily ensconced once again in a command chair. She approached him.

"Oh, I imagine it will take a veeeery long time, but I can think of a way you can start right now..."

Heb opened his eyes as he felt Cherry push herself between his legs. She lent down over him slowly and kissed him. At first it was slow and soft but grew more and more sensual and soon their tongues were playing with each other. Cherry felt Heb's strong hands pull her to him and she maneuvered herself to straddle him comfortably in the wide captain's chair.

She groaned into his mouth as she started to grind herself again him and she felt herself get almost instantly wet, his hardening cock pressing up against her through his pants. His hands roamed around her body, first grabbing her ass and pulling her against him and then roaming up her body to her perfect breasts, slowly kneading their firm softness.

Feeling his hands on her, she groaned again and reached for the bottom of the simple, loose fitting dress she wore. He joined with her in helping to pull it over her head, leaving her naked on top of him.

With expert hands, she reached between them to undo his pants and he shifted his ass just a little to pull them down just enough to free his now rock hard cock. Cherry took it immediately in her hand and started to slowly stroke him and he groaned hungrily.

She lifted herself up just enough before settling back down on his cock, now lined up with her dripping entrance, until she was fully impaled on him.

"Ungh, yeeaahh," she breathed. "You always feel so good inside me Skip."

Heb only grunted in response, his hands roaming her body once more as Cherry slowly started moving herself up and down on his cock, taking almost his full length out of her before plunging it all back in.

Heb couldn't resist her tits and leaned forward, taking her hard, sensitive nipples in his mouth. Cherry moaned loudly at the added stimulation and involuntarily found herself grinding hard against Heb's crotch once more.

"Fuck! Yeah!" she moaned. Heb gripped her hips and aided her now fevered motion on his cock, feeling her slick hotness gripping him tightly as she approached her release.

His breath was short now and he grunted with increasingly animalistic intensity as he started shoving his hips up to meet Cherry's.

"Fuck Skip, don't stop! I'm gonna cum so hard! Fuck me!" Cherry moaned, her voice rising to a hoarse shout.

When she came, Heb felt her pussy clench tightly and the gush of her flowing juices as her body spasmed on top of him and he drove himself deep into her one more time, achieving his own spectacular release.

As they lay close against each other recovering, Cherry became aware they weren't alone in the room and lifted herself up just a little. Tor and Fem stood just inside the door, smiling broadly.

"Well shit guys, that's some way to christen the captain's chair!" Tor said and laughter filled the bridge.

Cherry kissed Heb lightly and climbed off him, picking her dress up and throwing it back over her head. She smiled as she felt Heb's hot cum leaking from her.

"Who's up for a drink?" she said and strode out, towards the ship's very own fully-stocked bar.

***********

Epilogue

***********

"Hey Tor, how's the repair going on that port aft turret?" Heb asked into the comm from the bridge. He knew very well that Tor's attention was anywhere but on the repair, but he was in the mood for having a little fun.

"Oh...ah...yeah..." Tor's voice came back, obviously a little breathless, "All, ah, all good Skip!"

Natalie's moans were unmistakable in the background and Heb laughed aloud before cutting the connection.

In the engine room, Tor and Natalie laughed too, although it didn't much affect the rhythm of their fucking. Over the course of her nearly two years on the new E16, Natalie had found a number of spots on the ship that were just right for her, one of which was the auxiliary control panel on the engine room's starboard bulkhead, which she'd found was exactly the right size and shape for her to be able to lie back comfortably while still having her pussy in the perfect position for Tor to fuck her really powerfully.

"Come on Tor," she teased, "you've only made me cum once. I need like, ah fuck!, at least two more before you're done!"

Tor redoubled his efforts, grinning hungrily at the luscious form beneath him. He took her legs in his arms and lifted them to his shoulders. He knew that Natalie really enjoyed the feeling of his powerful body pressing into her.

"Fuck! Yes Tor! Fuck me just like that!" she pleaded and in moments came for the second time. Tor eased off a little, allowing Natalie's legs gently down again before leaning forward to kiss her warmly.

She took his face in her hands and returned his kiss passionately. When Tor felt the spasms of her orgasm subside he resumed thrusting. He stayed on top of her now and Natalie bent her legs and pressed into his ass, pulling him deeper into her. Tor kept himself fully inside her, pressing his full weight into her as he ground their hips together powerfully, harder and harder.

When Natalie came a third time, it was long and slow and seemed to go on and on. Just as Tor felt her peak ebbing, he came himself and Natalie's flagging orgasm flared again.

She cried out wordlessy and gripped his body tightly to her.

As they recovered their breathing, Tor raised himself up on his elbows a little bit and smiled down at her.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again Tor," Natalie said, kissing him lightly as he helped her up, "there is simply no substitute for a good, hard fucking first thing in the morning!"

Cherry had heard Natalie say this on more than one occasion, indeed on plenty of occasions she was the one Natalie fucked first thing in the morning, and she found it to be a philosophy she could absolutely get on board with.

As such, while Tor and Natalie were cleaning themselves up in the engine room, preparing to supervise the repair Heb had mentioned, Cherry sat comfortably astride Fem in the garden on E16's expansive observation deck at the top of its huge hull, his cock buried deep inside her.

He was propped up just a little at the base of a small hill. He'd grown to love this particular place and position, loved the view it gave him of Cherry's (or Natalie's) body on top of him, framed as they were amidst the lush plant life of the ship's garden. Cherry pressed herself steadily and heavily against him, his hands pulling her ass into him.

"Mmm," he breathed, "you're always so fucking hot in the morning Cherry."

"Uh-huh," she agreed, "and you're always so fucking hard!"

Fem moved his hands up along her body until he reached her breasts and he leaned forward, understanding thanks to long practice the effect his hands and mouth on her sensitive nipples would have in bringing Cherry to a long and satisfying orgasm.

"Yes... Fem...," she whimpered and he felt her tighten her grip on him and push herself harder and harder against him for a few quick strokes until her whole body tightened as she came. She released a long, satisfied groan that went on and on and Fem felt wave after wave of hot wetness come from her as her pussy clenched and spasmed on his cock and he came along with her.

She smiled warmly down at him and kissed him softly.

"Only way to start the day!" she said chirpily and Fem laughed.

"Good morning crew," SARA's cheery voice said over the speakers, "in honor of the two year anniversary of the new E16's maiden voyage, I've asked the bots to prepare a very special breakfast for everyone in the galley. Come and get it!"

"SARA, that's so nice, thank you," Natalie said as she and Tor made their way to the transit pod that would take them back to the main crew concourse at the forward end of the ship.

"You're welcome Nat!" SARA replied.

"SARA, you really shouldn't have - thank you," Heb said, smiling warmly as he headed for the door of the bridge.