Space Leisure Utility Team - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The device is connected, we'll go ahead and start," Dr. Chou said, checking the computer one more time. Maryn didn't have time to think about what she meant before Anoti's finger pressed into the instrument and it started vibrating, low and constant. The nurse looked over his shoulder at Dr. Chou, who nodded, some familiar and unspoken conversation happening between them.

Maryn's pussy clenched harder around the rod, the vibrations rolling through her with pleasure. She began to breath heavily. She was conscious of the wetness running down her inner thigh but she tried to stay in the moment. Was she supposed to be so turned on, or was this supposed to remain clinical? She wasn't sure she could keep her cool with the vibrating instrument thrumming inside her.

"You're doing such a good job, sweetie," Dr. Chou said. The doctor was no longer looking at the screen, but was watching Maryn with a dark eyed expression. Her eyes roamed Maryn's body, watching her muscles twitch. She licked her lips then nodded to Anoti once more. "Increase to 4, please."

Anoti reached down and pressed into the device again, and the vibrations grew stronger. Maryn couldn't help it, the sudden increase made her moan out loud.

Dr. Chou was smiling hungrily now. "No need to hold back, gorgeous. Just let go. You're doing so good for us. Does it feel good?" Maryn moaned again, louder this time. The pleasure inside her was increasing, but she didn't feel like it was enough. Having both the doctor and nurse watching her naked body squirm against the restraints and the vibrations of the instrument were both turning her on so much, but she needed more - wanted more. "Anoti," Dr. Chou said after a few minutes, cocking her head in apparent amusement," why don't you try some manual stimulation as well?"

Anoti grinned, wide and bright. "Of course, doctor," he said with a hint of mock sweetness. The man stepped closer to Maryn again. Her mouth was slightly agape and she watched as he lowered his gaze to her chest, rising and falling heavily now. He caressed her breast softly, rolling the hard nipple between his big fingers. "These are so pretty," he murmured. Maryn heard Dr. Chou make a sound of agreement, but all she could focus on was the clean, musky scent of the man in front of her and the feel of his fingers on her sensitive nipples. After a few moments, he ran the backs of his fingers down the underside of her breast, skimming down her side agonizingly slowly. He then traced his fingers over her stomach and slid them between her legs again. Maryn arched her back, desperate for the sweet stimulation of his touch. 
 Finally, his fingers found her soaking wet clit. "Yes!" She breathed as he started circling the spot with two strong fingers. It felt incredible, like electricity shooting straight through her. All of the nerves and stress of the day were gone now, as Anoti expertly stroked her and the device buzzed insistently inside her and the doctor watched. She could feel her orgasm building when she felt Anoti press his body into her side, his apparently hard cock straining against his scrubs, seeking out the friction of her body.

He cooed into her ear, grinding against her. "That's it. Be a good girl and come for me, baby."

"How does she feel, nurse?" Dr. Chou asked, grinning, her breathing a little heavier now.

"So fucking wet and soft."

"Oh, good. She has such a pretty pussy, doesn't she?"

Anoti groaned into her neck in apparent agreement. This definitely was not a normal exam, but it no longer mattered.

Maryn arched again and threw her head back. The pleasure was building inside her, higher and higher, and she was so close, ready to explode. Anoti lowered his head and found her nipple with his mouth, sucking gently and swirling his tongue around the hard bud. Maryn groaned, long and deep, and felt every muscle inside her squeeze with urgency. Anoti continued licking and flicking his tongue, moved his fingers in smooth, aching strokes, and the instrument inside her thrummed with erotic power. The damn burst inside her and she moaned loudly. "God, yes," she cried, "don't stop!" Anoti rubbed faster as juices gushed out of her pussy, the tool clenched so tightly inside her. He continued stroking her until her breathing settled slightly, straightening up to lick and nip softly at her neck, just below her ear.

"That was so good," he whispered into her skin. "You're so fucking pretty when you cum." He slowly slid his fingers into her cunt and pulled the instrument out. It was dripping with her juices, and Anoti had to wipe it with a small towel before replacing it on the tray.

"So pretty," she heard Dr. Chou agree from the desk. Maryn blinked several times, awareness that she was in a medical office rushing back. Her cheeks flushed with pink, every part of her body tingling with the after-effects of pleasure.

Dr. Chou stood up from her stool and pressed a button on the desk, lowering the computer screen back into the counter until it disappeared. Maryn could see the woman's nipples, hard and perky, standing up through the tight fabric of her dress. "We're all done, sweetie," she said. "You did perfect. We'll send results up to the office, and if everything looks good you'll be cleared and ready to take clients."

Anoti pressed a series of buttons on the headrest again and the exam table folded once again into a chair, the straps holding her arms and legs unclasping and sliding into the table. Maryn rubbed at her wrist where she had been straining against them just moments ago.

Dr. Chou rested a hand on her knee and smiled. "It was great to meet you, Maryn. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!"

"Um, you too - thanks!" Was all Maryn could think of to say. Anoti gave her one last wink, laying a towel for her to presumably clean up the mess between legs with on the counter. As he followed Dr. Chou out of the room, she spied him sliding his hand onto the doctor's pert ass, giving it a playful squeeze. Dr. Chou glanced cheekily over her shoulder as they disappeared into the back room together.

Maryn took a deep breath. "Well, that was better than expected," she muttered to herself, hopping up from the chair. She quickly cleaned herself up and got dressed, breathing deeply to calm her still racing heart.

When she reentered the lobby, Maryn saw Damona standing just outside the glass doors. She was staring at the data pad strapped to her wrist, her brow creased. When she saw Maryn, she looked up and smiled.

"Hey, there! How did that go?"

Maryn blushed hot pink. "Um, fine, I think."

Damona smiled knowingly. "Glad to hear it! Hopefully the lab isn't too backed up and we get your clearance back fast." She put a hand on Maryn's back once more. "Now, let's go meet the rest of the girls."

12