Space Missions-Collide 01

Story Info
20 Years, Transformation, G-54 Belt, Family Ties, Vector 45.
4.9k words
4.35
2.8k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

In 2157, a signal was detected from a research base on Neptune. If you have read the previous series, a strange Planet called Zigrida, you would have a good understanding of the circumstances and situations that developed. To simplify, they need males after a disaster hit their planet. Earth Space Command wanted intelligence regarding planet Zigrida's capabilities, policies, and intentions after a twenty-year disengagement. They were hoping to establish good relations this time around.

I am continuing this futuristic story of earth's first contact with a planet in the Galaxy.

2177 on planet Zigrida, supported by a sophisticated robotic device, an earth spaceship had left 20 years ago. This Bot was instrumental in Helping them understand earth's technology.

This transformed their world's society.

They questioned this Robot about many issues hearing things unknown to their understanding. However, in time were able to achieve advancements at an alarming rate by being excellent learners.

This robot taught them about minerals, where to find them, in what manner to make various synthetic fabrics and plastics, and how to build with metals. Their whole world was involved in a project to find a way of obtaining these items.

From Quzerline province, Leilani from Malena valley was now in charge of what they call (Objective Mechanism) - a new space agency their world built. They unanimously chose her from the best people in all the planet's provinces. She was the only one with first-hand knowledge of the people who had escaped; even the one fleeing, one of their own, a woman (Ia'lena from Azula valley). They were all determined to get these males back by all means necessary, and Ia'lena, whom they thought these males abducted for some strange experiments, Leilani told them about.

In 20 years, they quickly went from an agrarian society to a mixture of it and technology, maintaining the unity they had always known. Even though they had found a settlement of males to the south, they were not enough to preserve their planet's population balance, as their men passed away during fertilization.

They did possess a few advantages; they aged slowly due to the protection of the Nebula that Zigrida was inside of. Also, their bone structure was stronger due to the size of their planet and its gravitational, magnetic field; to put it mildly, they were all strong. In harmony with animals, they also could control all males.

Leilani and her team were almost ready to attempt their first space flight outside the nebula. At a gathering of the political leadership's annual report, she was summonsed to discuss the year's progress of the newly formed agency. At the meeting, Leilani told them," We know we can get through the radiation using our Focus Telepathic Resonance Beam. However, how to make it back once outside remains a problem, but we will find a way."

The earth robot also warned them of the radiation that existed beyond their nebulas' protection, which was a problem until the first mission to their dark moon revealed the leftover remnants of the spacecraft left behind by the earth people. This revealed information would help them travel with super speeds and shieldings of various kinds.

Recap On Earth

Engineer Steve and science officer Lisa married three months before she gave birth to a blonde-haired baby named Krystal back in 2158. Lisa is now head of the science department at the Houston Academy but still does science missions aboard the Space-ship Enigma, Captained by Commander Scott, from time to time. Steve teaches and is the head of the Earth Engineering Institute at the Houston Space Academy. He's settled down now but thinks about planet Zigrida and his daughter left behind, but he doesn't say anything to Lisa about that.

The spaceship Enigma is sent to the radiation belt to ensure everything is well and nothing unusual happens yearly, along with sophisticated satellite systems circling, sending back moment-to-moment sensor readings to the Neptune research base. Commander Scott believes Lisa tags along to ensure that Planet Zigrida's females are not up to anything.

"Look, Commander, I want to ensure those women stay on their side of the radiation belt, and we're on ours." What could he say? Lisa is very protective of her husband; you would understand if you read the other stories.

Earth Space Command has not tried to send any missions attempting to penetrate the radiation barrier since the loss of two Light Ships. Earth scientists have spent the last 20 years trying to find a safe way through; however, nothing has been promising.

Captain Scott's missions over the years were to gather sensor readings only.

Mike, the ship's navigator, and Rachel, his wife, had another baby they named Hannah.

Their oldest daughter Emily graduated from the space academy in 2170, quickly rising to Captain a few years later. At 33, she is a bright, intelligent, and enthusiastic young woman. Their son David studied engineering at the ETH Zurich Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Europe. Mike and Rachel were very proud of their children.

Commander Scott and Ia'lena's family continued to grow; they married and had another daughter they named Qwi'lena, after Ia'lena's grandmother.

Details in a series called, A female from another world.

Their son Wy' Jen, handsome and physically talented, quickly took up basketball, baseball, and football, excelling at all three.

The girls were into gymnastics, Meringue scoring a perfect 10 to win the overall championship at the USA Gymnastics Academy and the Olympic games in 2175. Muffin, her sister, was victorious in the balance beam and parallel bars competition, both as beautiful as their mother.

By the year 2177, Wy'Jen was now twenty, along with his sisters, as they were all twins, them being Identical, and he the fraternal of the three.

The commander was beginning to show his age; being 57, simi retired and only traveled on yearly missions to gather findings from the radiation belt, which Earth Command reluctantly allowed him to do. He loved his family, wife, and kids, something he thought he'd never have.

Ia'lena remained in the Space Security Services as an agent.

Wy'Jen, Meringue, and Muffin, after hearing stories of their parents' adventures, were extremely curious about their mother's home planet wanting to return there someday. Meringue joined the Space Academy, and Wy'Jen, a Jr Officer, just received authorization to train for a captain's command. Meringue was already a scientist who wanted to begin preparing for a Lieutenant Commanders' rank. Being very close to her mother, Muffin followed her into Earth's Security Services after an introductory semester.

Gathering for the holidays caused the whole group of children to become familiar with each other, hearing hundreds of stories over the years.

Meringue, studying the latest sensor readings of the radiation, came up with an idea to finally penetrate it, bringing it to Wy'Jen late Monday evening. "You know, brother, we can create our resonance beam by recording all of ours and then amplifying it into a pulse beam as the people on Zigrida did."

"Wow," was Wy 'Jen's response, "Meringue, you're a genius."

They spoke to their parents about it, who said to keep this secret because if it turned out that there was a way to get through the radiation, it might destabilize the earth, like when the spacecraft returned 20 years ago.

Scott and Ia'lena brought it up at the thanksgiving gathering to Lisa, Steve, Mike, and Rachel. Lisa was livid about it, fearing the kids would get lost as they did. However, her daughter Krystal very influential, talked her into it, saying, "Mom, you have to let us kids go, besides to be honest, we don't need your approval, so it's either help us prepare or live with the fact if anything did go wrong, you'd blame yourself for not trying, right?"

"Okay," she said, "But I don't want either you or your father getting close to that planet."

"Yes, mother, we heard the stories, and no, he isn't going," Krystal assured her; she wanted to go see the sister she never knew, but she was not telling her that.

In the meantime, Ia'lena brought up to her husband the fact that both Meringue and Muffin were 18 and would be entering their first spring could be a potential problem. Now I know that before DR. Melissa passed, she shared with you a potion that controlled our pheromones that you used with mixed results, as she pointed to Qwi'lena playing with her 9-year-old friends.

Suddenly their sophisticated Android, Ta'mia, stopped dusting the furniture and looked at Scott.

Scott cleared his throat, then answered, "You know it was all fun and games, right?" However, you are right, but that was decades ago, since then you haven't gotten pregnant, now don't get upset.' 'I know you were away a lot on missions."

He placed his hands up, motioning for her not to say anything.

She stayed silent even though she was busting at the seams to answer.

"Now let me continue, please," Scott softly said.

"Melissa perfected the potion, as you call it, when I brought back the results and my findings, so all it does is render your people's pheromones inactive, which will be a great help if Wy'Jen decides to go, right?' 'Look, Ia'lena, I won't stop our son from going, but you know he is 50% DNA, (You) they might kill him, we don't know, it's his first spring too.' 'You know how your people are, and I know Leilani would love to cause our son to breed the people of Maliena valley.' 'On top of all that, knowing it's your son she's doing it with would add to the challenge."

"Yes, I know they would make a breeder out of him for his whole life, and no, I don't want that for him.' 'But don't you think my people, or I won't find a way around you guys' so-called control spray?" She didn't tell him, but earth science had nothing to deter their telepathy.

Ia'lena and Scott video-conferenced their kids over for a family discussion. Their mother said, "You guys clear your schedule for tomorrow at 7:00 pm, understood?"

They all knotted, indicating, yeah.

Feb 10th, 2077, Wy'Jen, Meringue, and Muffin arrived at the family home while Qwi'lena came from her upstairs room.

Qwi'lena asked, "So what's this all about, mom?"

Speaking to them, "Well, Earth Space Command, as you know, has devised a plan to return to my home planet, and I wanted to give you guys my advice on how to operate there.' 'You three Wy'Jen, Meringue, and Muffin, will get an official briefing, but nothing like I can, being a native," she answered.

"And no, before you ask Qwi'lena, you can't go; you are too young."

Qwi'lena frowned but kept silent.

Suddenly a buzzing sound interrupted, their father answered the communications device. Everything became quiet. He looked at everyone, saying, "It's Space Command; I'll take this to the den; give me a minute."

Wy'Jen spoke up, "Mom continue."

Muffin interrupted, "I think Qwi'lene is too young to hear this."

Qwi'lena stood up, "Muffin, why do you always say that, mom!"

"Now, girls, Muffin, she's old enough to start to learn things even if she won't be able to retain it all, "Ia'lena answered; it's about her too.

"Qwi'lena, when Zigrida females turn 18, our abilities develop.' 'These include Telepathy, Pheromones, and Burmusa.' 'For about a month in spring, we females ripen into a desire to have babies. For our people, this is normal every spring until about 40.' 'Now, as I explained to you before, our males died from a meteorite collision with our planet.' 'Our people used our Telepathy in a beam to eventually drive the remnants of it away.' 'This beam was detected by Earth Space Agency, where your father was sent out to investigate.' 'You know the stories both me and your father have told you all your lives, about how we met and after a time got married."

"Meringue and Muffin, you both will be taking medicine to control your spring fever.' 'Wy'Jen, it will be the first time you've been subjected to this process," their mom explained.

"Well, mom, that's not quite the full story; one-day last spring, I was busy with homework, and Meringue wanted me to run an errand for her because everyone was gone. I told her, no, I'm busy.' 'But before I knew it, I was driving back from the store 1/2 hour later.' 'I figured she did something to me," Wy'Jen said.

Ia'lena turned to Meringue, saying, "Meringue, how could you?"

She smiled and said, "Muffin did it too."

Muffin defending herself, said, "Mom, we don't like the earth boys.' 'They're too eager, saying we're all beautiful, we can read their minds, their gross and weak, only strong ones say no."

Ia'lena said, "I understand, but it's your brother."

Wy'Jen spoke, "It's okay, mom; they did it a few more times before I deflected their thoughts."

The girls giggled.

That saying surprised her, she didn't know he had that ability, and she guessed the timing, being on earth, might have caused some capabilities of the girls to come in early, perhaps telepathy?

Their father returned from the phone call, saying," Everything is set; you guys are to meet with the flight team this May.' 'I am to meet with them to pitch the idea.' 'I told them about using females' telepathy to bubble the ship through the barrier."

Everyone hurried off to their respective lives for the time being.

Qwi'lene approached her mom with questions and concerns, saying, "I know the other girls say I can't understand things, but there is a lot I know." She had a diary she put in everyday events and a journal in which she wrote her dreams, thoughts, and desires. "Mother, I would love to experience your home planet, and I know the earth is mine, but gosh, would seeing Zigrida be wonderful?' 'The birds and fish you told me about and the animals." She paused, "Don't you want to see your family and Azula valley?' 'I mean, it's been twenty years."

Ia'lena was silent for a minute or two, then said, "Qwi-lean, you are right."

She hollered," Scott!"

He walked over in quite a hurry thinking there was a problem; after a 25-minute discussion in which all he did was nod his head, he said, "Let's pack; looks like we're all going to planet Zigrida."

Qwi'lena jumped up and down, saying, "Yeah, yeah," clapping her hands, then running off to her room to write down today's events in her diary.

Meanwhile, in Quzerline province

All was abuzz when the first space flight to their dark moon revealed the remains of the earth ship. The plans, Schematics, and scientific research were discovered. They had duplicated one robot into twenty thousand by now, with more coming online every day.

Leilani gathered the leadership council together for a significant announcement. They have more information about life outside their home planet, nebula, and quadrant of the Galaxy. "It is extremely unsafe, but this additional information will make it possible for us to survive.' 'As they did, we will send only one ship for reconnaissance and then see what our options are afterward."

"Kycatrina's bioscience teams are working around the clock to provide the safest way forward.' 'Now, I know things have changed significantly in such a short period; however, we have had too many empty, uneventful springs. So let us pull it together and rule the day."

"Questions?"

Aa'luna stood, taking the group's attention, "Yes, I do; what time frame are we looking at?"

Leilani answered, "six months at the least, just before spring."

"No other questions?" She asked, "then the meetings adjourned."

Sai'luna met her mom on the bio-shot transport; she is the head of switching it to Hovering Bio engineering vessels. "Mom, we are ready; want to be the first to travel this way?"

"Sure, let's go," Leilani answered.

It worked like a charm and cut time way down across the planet by 90%.

She asked, "So, mother tell me the story again; I love hearing it."

"Well, as you know, earth males arrived on our planet some twenty years ago, we had no idea they were not our males, but after the meteorite decimated ours, hard times were on the horizon.' 'This one male ran into a woman from Azula valley.' 'They didn't report him at first like they were supposed to but used him to get pregnant being spring.' 'This male didn't pass on, which was normal, but lived through the process."

"Wow, that would be a problem if the male-ones lived.' 'Would not the balance of nature be disrupted?" Sai'luna asked.

"Why, of course it would, Sai." Her mother answered. "If it weren't for our men being devastated, to be honest, I wouldn't want one of these others; living through the breeding process is ridiculous."

"But this female from Azulla valley got pregnant and had three at the same time, and one of them was a male, a 1/2 Zigrida male.' 'You should have seen them walking around pregnant the whole house of females; thank goodness there were only three of them.' 'It was a crazy time.' 'These Azulla girls walking around with fat bellies got famous worldwide; it was sickening."

"Yes, mother, but it's going to be hard to find them; where do we start?"

"Well, according to that ship we found, these people are on a planet quite aways' outside the radiation belt, but often fly missions there.' 'Therefore, all we must do is get through it, then use our stun weapon on all of them.' 'Board their ship and take them.' 'We should have a few minutes before they awaken, then use our pheromones' to make them take their ships to our planet. We should have enough force beam to bubble at least three ships."

"Now you know leadership will expect them to be taken to the center, and that we will do, but I want you to get that Azulla male, if possible, mate him, then bring him to me."

"You think it'll pass on?" Sai'luna stated earnestly.

"I don't know, but the rules are off; if you don't get it, I will." On purpose, trying to build her sense of competition, which it did.

"But mother, you can't get pregnant anymore," saying it with distress on her face.

"Not girls, but I do have boy eggs left," Her mother reminded her.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot about women over 45, ha," Sai said.

She looked at her smugly, "Look, your sisters, who were in their early 30s, will make them extremely ripe.' 'After your sisters' get done, and it isn't dead, I will line him up with everyone in Maliena valley, so you better find it first," saying it sternly.

"Mother, you wouldn't dare; you are just imploring me?" Sai'luna said.

"Probably not, but why risk it?" Their transport landed; Leilani walked away.

Leilani never spoke much about Sai 'luna's father, engineer Steve, only that she was taken captive, and he just happened to be there. She did not know it or understand, but she had been in love with Steve ever since. It has never been an issue because males have always passed on. However, she was unaware due to it never happening. Once a female mates with a male one, it is for life unless he dies or he's not her first or she's not first in the family.

Sai'luna stood there thinking about the Azulla valley girls; Noi'plita had that long-haired redhead Cya'plita. Tlipion had those fraternal blondes Pli'pilon and Ra'pilon. All three were her rivals and very competent; on top of all that, she had to deal with her mother's competitive ambition and her more experienced sisters. But she was up to the challenge, being extremely cunning herself.

Earth Planning Commission

It was now March, a month before the scheduled flight to the radiation belt called the G 54 belt. All the latest advancements were being discussed.

The newly made focus dish was ready; it could amplify thought waves by 2000%. This caused them to need at least three fully mature Zigrida females for total magnification.

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12