Space Missions-Collide 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ia'lena refused to allow herself to be used unless her 9-year-old daughter and son were allowed on the mission, which was highly unadvisable. But they overlooked this omissions rule because she wanted to visit her family and was instrumental in working for Earth Security Services over the years. She was also taking her Android Ta'mia which there was no opposition.

However, they told her that if anything went array, they would not send a rescue ship; she would be on her own.

"I understand," she replied.

New perplex shielding was advanced to protect the ships now. So that the vessel could make it through without engine damage if the beam were used in conjunction. It was thought that waves of magnetism that existed throughout this belt were responsible for destabilizing the DNA strand in the Y chromosome; however, they were somehow shielded in black males remains mysterious.

Only stun weapons were allowed, as no one wanted a hot war with these people. Knowing they wanted males, none were scheduled to enter the G54 belt; however, support ships with their crews would be in the vicinity of which there were ten.

This new advanced ship was the Paloma 301.

Gathering at the Neptune base, Ia'lena, Scott, and their family arrived, going through final preparations for the flight. Even though light speed had advanced a lot in 20 years, it would still take a month before they would reach the belt.

The next day the Paloma took off as planned with its nine-ship escort. These ships supported crews of 10 males and five females, with the Palomas' crew of 15 females. Five to run ship operations, five science specialists, and five military experts. The Jefferson family, Ta'mia, their android, and 15 of the most sophisticated robot androids based on Captain engineer Steve's' Design. All ships and landing crafts came with standard invisibility screening.

At supper, Scott and Ia'lena discussed the plans with their children and the revisions their mother wanted to make, but only with them. 1st, the nine support ships are to monitor and send reports to earth command. 2nd We are to enter the belt at sub-light and deploy a relay buoy; it's supposed to be able to send and receive signals so that we will be in constant contact with command. 3rd immediately engage the light-speed engines to get through as fast as possible. 4th The Androids and military specialists are to stealth-land and gather as much intelligence as possible. 5th If possible open negotiations with the leadership of the planet. 6th Ia'lena, as promised, is allowed to contact her family and visit after consultation with the command.

"Now, all this sounds good, but we must be ready to revise on the fly; who knows if all Earth technologies will work as advertised?

Qwi'lene put her hand up.

"Okay, Qwi'lena," her mother said.

"When can I go down to the planet? I want to see my aunts and cousins."

"Be patient; as soon as I know it's safe," her mother responded.

Everyone finished supper soon after and slowly got up, meandering away.

Ia'lena spoke to Scott privately, "I know the military specialists are highly trained, but I know my people, I told them.' 'They told me after 20 years that was old news, and they needed a new intelligence look at my people.' 'I know my sisters and nieces will understand exactly what's going on; that's where we need to focus on first."

"I hope you are right, but after 20 years, you might not know how your people have changed, especially with that Bot I left; I sure wish I hadn't now," Scott softly answered.

Speaking to her whole family, Ia'lena said, "Your father and I have a secret way into my mother's old house; it's underground and leads to a ledge over the Quzerline river; we should be able to stealth in and safely see my sisters."

Ta'mia spoke, "What if there are changes in the tunnel, the mood of your family, or technological advancements?"

"I left my communications pin with my sister Tlipion; she helped me escape; there is no way she has told anyone that; we will contact her before we go; we will find out a lot that way," Ia'lena answered.

"Muffin and Meringue, I won't be able to travel.' 'I would be discovered, so you guys and Ta'mia go to the leadership building and talk to Maya'lin of Tiliqula valley.' 'She is a close friend of mine, and ask her about the mood of my people, then get back to me.' 'Ta'mia use all your ability to keep them safe," Ia'lena told them.

"Understood, Mama, but how will we not be discovered there are not too many young females around anymore?" Muffin asked.

"Our people do not age like earth people; you will blend in, don't worry; Many people visit the capital for business reasons, and you will be traveling in stealth invisibility anyway for most of the way," Ia'lena reminded her.

"As usual, you are right, mother," gave her a big hug, saying, "I love you."

Everyone scurried away back to their busy lives.

Commander Scott sitting with his wife, said, "Everyone loves you, Ia'lena; you are the best hope for this to work."

She smiled, they kissed.

Earth's space force reaches G-54.

A month passed, and all the ships made it safely to the radiation belt. They spread out, then took sensor readings as routine, a probe was sent into the radiation to confirm the thinnest and shortest way through, but like all the others disintegrated 1/2 hour later.

But it wasn't the modified relay probe, so that was expected.

The Paloma 301 was an all-female crew except for Wy'Jen. Earth space command ensured none of their pheromones or telepathy posed a problem this time. Their father remained on one of the other ships after kissing goodbye to his family.

Mike's daughter Emily was Palomas' new captain.

She said," We have the coordinates for the way through; let's go see this planet."

She buzzed the Com panel.

"Ia'lena, are you and the girls ready?"

"Ready," Ia'lena answered.

Their ship was twice as fast as any ship that had gone before and could travel at Mach 6, top speed. However, we needed to travel by sub-light to deploy the communication buoy.

"Move on in, navigator," the captain ordered. "At 12-3 point 4 degrees."

They entered the radiation belt traveling for 12 hours; all went well, with the focus-beam working on a sophisticated brainwave recording device.

It was forming a telepathic bubble around the ship that deflects any form of magnetism or radiation.

"Release the buoy communication officer," said Emily.

"Aye-aye sir," she replied, "Buoy released."

The buoy is receiving a signal, Captain, the communications officer, relayed.

"Okay, let's punch this thing through, Navigation Mach 6, let's do it," Captain Emily stated.

"ETA Navigator"

"At Mach 6, 15 minutes, sir." She responded.

A red-light sensor flashed on the emergency panel; the bubble was weakening.

"Sir," said the navigator.

"I see it," Emily announced.

"Ia'lena, we need more power, at least 5 minutes more," Emily radioed at the focus beam communications desk where Ia'lena and her team were stationed.

"Come on, girls," Ia'lena said.

There was a tie-in into the beam chamber just in case they needed more focus force.

They connected the tie-in.

All three began to use their telepathy to enhance the signal, still weakening, but was it enough? They had 50 seconds to go, would 10 seconds of lost shielding damage the ship?

Suddenly Wy'Jen joined them; the beam stabilized, causing the ship to make it through.

"Great job, focus-team," Captain Emily said. "Okay, communications, let's see if telemetry is coming through this buoy?"

Ia'lena, Muffin, and Meringue stared at their brother Wy'Jen.

Who said, "Okay, I didn't say anything, but I've been using it for quite some time."

"Alright, let's keep this between us until I can figure out what this all means," his mother instructed.

Suddenly there was a great clapping sound coming over coms. The buoy was sending and receiving communications. For the first time, they will be able to communicate with the planet.

Zigrida leadership to Earth leadership was now possible.

This buoy had a telepathic bubble created by Muffin and Wy 'Jen's design. The only problem was that it was the first time being used; there was no way to test it, only theorized simulations, but actual data was being sent with upgrades.

It didn't take long before they entered the nebula and then established orbit behind the dark moon to ensure they remained undetected by Zigrida if they had any surveillance devices.

Before moving on to the next part of the mission, it would take a whole day to check, test, and restore all ships' systems, if necessary. They also needed to check in with Earth Command for a debrief. However, making it there safely was a great relief.

Ia'lena went to Captain Emily's cabin to speak with her about the secret way to her mother's house, the communication device, and her plans forward before their team moved onward.

She buzzed Emily's cabin.

Who responded, "Come on in."

"Oh good, I was hoping to have a chance to speak with you before any landings on the planet, so what is on your mind?" Emily buffed.

"I know this isn't in line with Earth Space Command, but I would like to travel to the planet first, telling her about the secret way in and her plans with the girls."

Suddenly Com emergency Panel buzzed, "Captain to the bridge, emergency, Captain to the bridge."

Both Emily and Ia'lena scurried to the bridge.

"Hear this, Captain," the communication officer said nervously.

"Mayday, mayday we are under attack, three ships disabled by a strange alien ship." Then garbled noises, then silence.

To be continued...

12