Space Missions-Collide 04

Story Info
Q Vessels, Engineer Steve, Neptune, Cryo-Chamber, Nightmare.
4.4k words
4.46
1.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

Leilani arrived back at her house, running up to her daughter, saying," Beilani, I just saw Ia'lena down at the old Azula house, and Sai'luna has gone missing. Get the crew together while I inform leadership at Objective Mechanism, asap."

Beilani said, "You mean earth people are here, now; how is that possible?"

"I don't know, but we sure better go find out," she replied.

Beilani went running out the door, as did Leilani.

In the meantime, Ia'lena and her daughters had everything loaded in the lander.

Tlipions, their aunt's home, was on the other side of a meadow down one of the cobblestone roads.

Muffin asked," Can they all visit their cousins before they leave?"

"Sure," Ia'lena said," we will all go."

They knocked on the door and were welcomed in.

"Hey, Ia'lena and girls, what's up?" Tlipion asked.

Earth, my new home, wants us to get back asap because of the attack and the guys that were taken.

"Okay, but we have not had a chance to visit with you; you've only been here a few days.' 'I heard my people would not try another space flight until next springtime," replied Tlipion.

Ia'lena replied, "I'd like to, but we can't; Zigrida's technical advances have disrupted our mission to establish diplomatic relations."

Just then, Cya'plita came running up, "Hey, I just heard from one of my friends; Leilani knows you're here."

"Come on, girls, let's go."

Ia'lena ran out the door heading back to her mother's house.

While they were on the way, Emily from the Paloma broke the communications silence.

"Ia'lena over, Ia'lena come in."

"This is Ia'lena, over."

"As you know, we have been monitoring all communication channels on Zigrida; suddenly, alerts sounded a few minutes ago. 'Get back here as soon as feasible we are preparing to leave orbit," stated Emily.

"We are on the way as fast as possible," she replied.

The Captains

Leilani at the leadership building said to Kycatrina, "The only experienced crew we have is the TiliQ; how many have graduated from space command training?"

"300 are ready and waiting for ship placement," she answered. "And the two ships we confiscated are not fitted with the focus beams yet.' 'We have the TiliQ's' sister ships ready; however, their crews have only been running operations from orbit on their trials."

"Okay, have those ships meet the TiliQ in orbit; I will have my daughters take command," Leilani replied.

"The commanders chosen may feel disrespected," Kycatrina stated.

"Look, we don't have time to babysit Jr officers, then thinking I will make it up to them, you tell them that," Leilani answered.

Kycatrina notified the ElbiQ and the KyioQ that they would be receiving new orders and captains and to meet the TiliQ in orbit in one hour. Both have a team of 10 repair bots, mission bots, and 14 other Zigridians for ship operations.

Leilani informed Beilani that she would be taking over command of the DlbiQ.

Then told Tie'lani she would have the KyioQ meet her at the TiliQ at once.

Both ships did as instructed.

Ia'lena and the girls returned to the ship; Ta'mia navigating the Lander lifted off.

The planets authorities surrounded Ia'lena's mothers' house.

However, the Paloma left before they arrived, returning and landing in the storage bay.

Wy'jen coms lit up; pressing the button, he answered," Yes."

The Zigridians know we are here; we are leaving at once, report to the bridge.

"Understood," he replied.

You stay here; I'll lock the door, Wy'Jen said.

Sai'luna answered, "I can't stay here, nor do I want to leave my planet." Using her pheromones, she tried to coerce him to steal a Pod and take her back home."

He said, "I am sorry, but it didn't work, and don't try telepathy.' 'You know I'll deflect it."

She pouted but stayed in the room; as he walked away, she was mesmerized by his strength, confidence, and self-assurance. She had never been around such a person (well, other than her mother).

Sai'luna had fallen madly in love with him.

As Wy'jen arrived at the bridge, Emily told him to strap in were taking off.

"Oh, no," he thought; "how would he explain that a female from the planet was in his cabin, with whom he had intimate relations?"

Back on the planet, Leilani, now aboard her ship, while Kycatrina, at objective mechanism, ordered the focused beam to begin sweeping the space above the planet.

However, authorities found nothing at the Azula house, then went to Ia'lena's sister's homes, figuring she had contacted them. They denied knowing anything about their sister's arrival. For the time being, they were not challenged but told they would be under surveillance from now on.

The newly constructed radar systems were not ready yet, but efforts were being doubled asap.

Back on the Paloma, Emily said," Okay, everybody, strap in; let us get out of here."

Pamela, the navigator, placed the ship in gear; it lifted off.

Emily said, "As soon as we clear this moon, shift into high gear."

Aye, aye, Sir, Pamela relayed.

Science office sensors, at maximum range, scan anything leaving the planet.

Aye, aye, Sir.

"E.T.A. navigator," asked Captain Emily.

"One hour at maximum, Sir."

"We have a ship approaching from the planet, Ma'am," stated the science officer.

"Oh boy, Ia'lena, prepare your focus team; we have company," said Emily.

We have a problem, stated the Science officer; forward scans are detecting more of a dense radiation pattern than when we entered from the other side.

"Oh no, my mistake; I just remembered we needed to search for the softest way through; Quickly looked south to see if it was better down there, excitedly," said Emily.

The TiliQ and the other ships quickly rendezvoused together just outside planet Zigrida's orbit, with Leilani's daughters respectably taking over the DlbiQ and KyioQ. They then resumed the search for Ia'lena and her earth people using newly upgraded long-range sensors.

After traveling an hour, the science officer replacing Sai'luna said, "I'm detecting something faintly south of the radiation belt."

"That's them, full speed; get the stun beam ready," with excitement shouted Leilani.

The science officer informed Leilani that the earth ship was at extreme sensors edge; thus, if both vessels were traveling at the same speed, it would be virtually impossible to catch them.

"Look, one process at a time; okay, I understand that but follow them anyway," Replied Leilani.

"Aye, aye, sir," was her response.

Focus-way-through

The Paloma high beam sensors finally detected a thinner pattern informing the captain.

Ia'lena your team ready? Asked Emily

"Yes, we are," she replied, then told her son Wy'jen; since your help was essential last time, why don't we add you in, just in case?

"Okay, Mother," He replied, following her to the Focus beam dish in the forward compartment.

Pauline monitoring sensors said, "I detect three ships moving in quickly from the north."

"Oh, my goodness, navigator, slow us down. We can't go in at light speed; if we time this just right, we should be able to avoid our pursuers," replied the captain.

"Focus-beam standing ready at full power, captain," Ia'lena buzzed the bridge.

"Okay, now take us in, nice and slow navigator," said the captain.

The ship rattled a little but was flying as best as expected.

The science officer aboard the TiliQ informed Leilani they lost the sensor reading of the earth ship at coordinates 45.S.5367 vector 137. 0.003 light years away.

"Okay, we will follow them, but I want to exit at vector north of where they are; perhaps we will get lucky and catch one as we did before.' 'Fingers crossed, crew, they may be faster, but our ability to go through the radiation is better; we can catch them," stated Leilani.

The TiliQ punched through the radiation reasonably quickly, 1/2 light years north of where they thought the earth ship would be. Leilani said, "I am sure we got through before they did; navigator all stop.' 'Communications put me through ship-wide and tie us into all ships."

"Aye, aye, captain," relayed the communication officer; "Channels open."

"So far, sensors have not detected any earth vessels; however, the one we are tracking hasn't come through the radiation yet, silent mode, I repeat, silent mode, ships all stop; until I contact you, understood?"

The two ships following send a message: silent mode, all stop.

In the meantime, the Paloma was moving along through the radiation; how be it, at a slower rate than the Zigrida ships?

Emily asked. "ETA navigator?"

Who responded, "1/2 hour Ma'am."

Sai'luna got out of bed and tried to open the door; however, it was locked. "Hmm, she thought, the rat locked me in." Seeing how the door was designed thought she could pry it open. Looking through the room, she found a steel-looking fingernail file.

She unlocked the door and knew the ship's layout, knowing where the weapons locker was. Moving quickly found it, and luckily for her, it was unlocked.

Sai'luna retrieved two Zap Guns, placing them on the stun setting.

Using the communications buoy, Emily contacted Earth Space Command. She sent a message that they were on the way through but were being followed and needed help because the Zigridian aggressors were armed and dangerous.

Earth Command responded that twelve ships were coming from the Neptune base, ETA 1 hour at maximum light speed. However, they had removed all vessels from the belt since the attack, making no one available to help in the immediate vicinity.

The science officer interrupted, saying," Captain Emily, the buoy shielding is degrading; it will not last another week. Don't you think we should retrieve it?

"How far away is the buoy?" asked the captain.

"Twelve minutes due west," she replied.

"Okay, we better go get it; navigator, move us as quickly as possible."

Twelve minutes later, the Paloma attached a tractor gravitation beam to the buoy pulling it along with them.

The navigator told the captain we should clear the radiation in a few minutes, Ma'am.

The navigator said, "Thank goodness we are through the radiation with the earth fleet 1/2 hour away."

"Great," said Emily relaxing in her captain's chair.

Suddenly the bridge door opened; Sai'luna ran in, firing the stun gun, hitting Emily, the Navigation and coms officer.

The science officer jumped behind the engineering station.

The TiliQ and accompanying vessels arrived, asking them to surrender.

Sai'luna answered, "Hey, Mother, you better board this ship quickly; the Earth people are on the way." And the security personnel didn't know I had taken the bridge.

"Huh, Sai'luna baby girl?"

"Yes, it's me; hurry, I am on the bridge nobody else knows I'm here; come on before they find out."

Meanwhile, Ia'lena, Wy'jen, and the girls were in the forward compartment shutting down the focus beam and placing it in its storage compartment.

When they heard the ship being docked by another ship, thinking why we would be getting docked. Shouldn't they be assisting us back to the Neptune base?

Meringue said, "Mother, I think something is wrong."

"Hurry, let's get to the bridge; Wy'jen and Muffin, go get weapons, then head to the docking bay; Meringue and I will go to the bridge."

Back on the bridge, the communications officer hiding behind a chair ran out quickly, rushing Sai'luna.

Sai'luna stunned her; "Oh great," she said.

Then ran to navigations shifting the ship to head back to the radiation barrier, then used coms to contact the other Zigrida ships, saying to the DlbiQ and KyioQ to bubble this ship quickly because the earth ships were on the way.

Stun - stun, Leilani and her boarding party stunned Muffin but missed Wy'jen, who ran back to the storage bay.

Leilani called her ship asking for updates on the earth ships.

They said there almost here, maybe five minutes.

"Okay, prepare for battle. I'm on the way," She told the boarding party go get him quickly."

They ran off running after Wy'jen.

She returned to her ship, saying," Power the focus beam."

Ia'lena arrived on the bridge seeing a Zigrida female in the captain's chair. She fired her stun weapon but missed.

The two Zigrida ships, now having the Paloma bubbled, headed to the radiation fast, pushing through.

Two earth vessels arrived, firing at the TiliQ, disabling the engines; they boarded the ship, taking Leilani and her crew captive.

Rachel, a captain of one of the ships, said, "I am a woman, so I guess you're not going to try your telepathy with me, I bet?"

Leilani said nothing, just huffed and grungily moved with the guards.

In the meantime, Wy'jen recorded a message on the Cryo chamber where Krystal was; He had a communication hair device he got from his dad, letting her know what was going on and how to reach him, and he would probably get caught.

The boarding party arrived searching for him.

Wy'jen shot two of them before they got him.

"Ia'lena, we have the ship in a focus bubble; even if you take over your ship and try to leave, the ship will be destroyed, and there will be a fleet waiting if you try on the other side," said Sai'luna, but she was lying there was no fleet.

Ia'lena stopped resisting handing over her stun gun and telling Meringue to do the same.

Meringue did as she was told and moved towards her mother while both were taken to a cabin and locked in with a guard stationed outside.

The DlbiQ and KyioQ had the Paloma bubbled, heading as fast as possible back to their planet.

Beilani, in command of the DlbiQ, messaged her sister aboard the KyioQ; Tie'lani, you know mom was possibly taken captive; we are not detecting her ship nor any communications.

Tie'lani replied, "Yes, I know, but we have to move forward; as she taught us, we will come up with a rescue plan, I am sure, once command hears how things progressed.

Sai'luna, in control and on the bridge of the Paloma overhearing communications, chided in. "We have secured this crew of the Earth spaceship in locked rooms.' 'One male was present, the half-Zigrida one."

"Oh, great," said Beilani, "I am sure Aa'luna will want him at Objective Mechanism command asap."

Just to let you know, he was the reason we were so successful on this mission replied Sai'luna.

"Oh, how so?" asked Beilani.

"I smelled him while swimming at the Maliena Valley Pond; he was wearing their stealth clothes, but I zeroed in on him anyway; well, to make a long story short, we fucked, but I wasn't impregnated.' 'That's when I found their ship and stowed away on it, hiding until you guys showed up."

Beilani asked," So, how did you take over the ship?"

"Well, let's not talk about it here; I'll see you at home," her sister said.

"Okay," She replied.

Leilani took to Neptune

In the meantime, Leilani and her crew were taken to the Earth Space Command base on Neptune and held in a secure room padded with protective screening.

Commander Rachel walked in, pushing a communication button; the room was connected to a see-through glass wall.

Rachel asked, "So, what do we call you?"

"My name is Leilani of planet Zigrida," She responded.

"Look, you people are the first we have ever met in the galaxy and wanted to establish a good relationship with, but for some unknown reason, you keep attacking us. Why?"

"All of us who represent our planet Earth simply want to know why?" Relayed Rachel twice.

"We did not know the males you sent were from another planet, so our custom was to hunt males and make them breed our females; it's our way," answered Leilani.

"I've heard reports from Commander Scott and his crew," said Rachel. They tried to explain who they were and wanted to open a peaceful relationship with your planet, but even then, you attacked them, care to explain that?"

"I was taken to their ship, experimented on, and had my pouch drained, which is very insulting and personal to our people.' 'That was not peaceful as we see it at all.' 'We do not believe anything you say," Leilani stated emphatically.

Instead of turning this situation over to professional negotiators, Rachel quickly asked, "So, if you get this pouch substance back will you talk peace with us?"

Leilani was silent momentarily, not knowing what to say, thinking, "Wow, I can't have girls anymore, but having a baby male would be a dream come true."

"Yes, I can speak for my people; if you give me the contents of my sphere, I will talk our leadership into full peace talks and a possible treaty."

"Okay, that's great," Rachel went running out happily.

Wy'jen incarcerated

Emily and her crew were taken to holding rooms at Zigrida Space Command.

Ia'lena was taken to meet with top commander Kycatrina.

Wy'jen was taken to the science division for immediate examination to learn more about his biology--the first half of the earth and Zigrida male. Under normal circumstances, the female who breeds with a male belongs to her if he survives the process. But these males pose a problem; they don't die, well for a while, it was studied. However, nothing from this kind of male was known.

However, since Sai'luna captured him, she was given simi authority over him for now.

Ia'lena's daughters' Muffin and Meringue, were taken to secure buildings to be held for questioning, and her eight-year-old Qwi'lena was dropped off at her aunt Tlipion. At the same time, the whole valley remained under surveillance.

At the security office at Objective Mechanism, Kycatrina began questioning Ia'lena.

Ia'lena, why did you leave Zigrida with that male and help the Earth people escape? Asked Kycatrina.

"I don't truly understand myself; I only know that he did not pass away when I mated with him. He was mine, you know, until he passed, he didn't. Our queen took him, and many others did too; I did not understand, but I loved him, so I helped him get away," Ia'lena answered.

"Oh my, you dare to defy the Queen, and you know we were in an emergency declaration for males," Stated Kycatrina.

"Did you spend 20 years with these people?' 'We want full disclosure of your activities and why you returned, and don't give us the peace routine; we have heard that already."

"I can see your minds are made up, and I won't say another word until I am assured my children are safe and will be cared for, including my male son Wy'jen," Ia'lena shouted.

"Hmm, guards take her away," said Kycatrina.

In the meantime, Wy'jen had caused the Cryo chamber where Krystal was to open the next day. He had communicated a message letting her know what was happening, how to reach him, and that he would probably get caught.

The Paloma was empty, causing her to be alone on the ship as she woke up. After a few hours, she went to the bridge, looking out, seeing the ship on some base on a forest-looking planet, or was it Earth? She couldn't tell.

From the message Wy'jen left, she knew it was planet Zigrida, but it wowed her to be here. She collected her thoughts, saying," Come on, Krystal, people need you."

She went to Wy'jens cabin per the instructions and locked the door in case anyone showed up, then used the communications device to contact him.

Snap, snap, crackle, pop, sending this code twice.

Wy'jen, in his locked room, answered, "Good you awake." Well, I guess you heard my message and explained what happened in detail.

"Oh, my goodness, Wy'jen, what have you done," She shockingly said.

"Never mind that we've got to free everyone to disable the Zigrida ships and get us out of here," He responded.

"Okay, here's the plan," after telling her, she answered, "I hope this will work."

Her worst nightmare

Commander and instructor Steve, teaching engineering at the Houston Space Academy, was contacted by his superiors and told of the critical situation regarding the planet Zigrida. As he returned from the meeting, he approached his wife, telling her everything.

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12