Space Missions-Collide 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, I knew it," Lisa said, "I've known this ever since we left that planet.' 'This is my worst nightmare; for some reason, I knew that woman would come after you."

So, she wants to see you in person, huh?

"Yes, or she will not cooperate," He responded.

They're going to make you, aren't they? Lisa asked.

"I am afraid so, honey," said Steve.

She hugged him crying, "And I know that the secret service agency, even if you said no, would kidnap you for national and world security."

An hour later, Steve left his house to meet with Earth Intelligence; they said to meet with her, then all you have to do was provide us a sample of his sperm, then let her do whatever was necessary to place it in her pouch.

"Oh, boy, this is embarrassing; okay, let's get this over with," declared Steve.

However, what no one knew nor understood was that not only did Steve fuck Leilani 20 years ago, producing a child, but he had received a blood transfusion that not even she was aware of. The combination was going to cause results no one was prepared for.

Lisa felt very alone, thinking about her daughter Krystal attending her junior year at the University of Cambridge in England. However, she was told she had taken leave this semester informing them she was going home. She told her husband, Steve, that their daughter had gone missing, crying profusely.

Steve told her he would stop by England on the way and see if he could find anything.

Compromised

Princess Cil'echia, the heir of the Queen, was summoned by her mother. Al'ecia's informed her that the Azula boy was now a man and was finally captured. The bioscience team had studied him and was ripe for the taking; her job was to provide for the family and heir to the throne.

Little did she know that to ensure nothing went wrong, the whole event would be watched by the royal family and have a security force on hand.

That evening Wy'jen was taken to a bathing pool, stripped naked, and washed by seven older females, a custom going back centuries. Their kisses were mixed with saliva-stimulating substances that fueled sperm production.

They happily did their job kissing him and using oil, their hands all over his body, jerking him but not to the point of him Cumming for two hours. They had that young man's dick all over their hands and body parts, between their legs; however, he was not allowed to enter them no matter how horney they made him become; that was only for the princess.

After the bath, he was given something to make him sleep for 12 hours.

Wy'jen woke up in full spring fever, horney, and balls so full they hurt. Wearing a silk robe, he was taken under guard to the Princess's bed chamber.

Cil'echia wearing the same style of robe, lying there in bed, was very nervous, but when she saw him, all inhibition faded away.

She could see he had a 12 inches brown dick hard sticking up. Cil'echia stood, loosened her robe, strolling up to him.

"My name is Cli'echia; what is your name?" As she spoke up.

Wy'jen was gazing at her gorgeous big nipples; her breast was C size and stood out, and a little up, with ample light brown puffy areolas surrounding large, stuck, out nipples 3/4 inches long and thick.

He said slowly, "Wy'jen Scott of the Earth Space Military force."

She could sense he liked her nipples; she softly spoke, "I see you like these; why don't you reach up and touch one," as she purred like a kitten.

While he reached to inspect her breast.

She grabbed a hand full of cock, looking at the head of it settle on her right hand, wrist, and arm. She said. "you know that's a foot of hot cock meat."

Her titties sticking out like milk bottles, she telepathed for him to suck them.

While he sucked, she whispered, "I can't wait to get you in my belly." Taking off her robe, she was naked, walked him to the bed, positioned herself on top of him, and opened her legs wide so his eyes could see her pussy hole.

She positioned herself on top of him, took hold of his cock with her left hand, and slid it into her pussy.

Cli'echia began humping, pistoling in and out; he returned humping with her. He grabbed the sides of her hips, watching her little tan-naked white booty going up and down, with his cock buried into her warm silky pussy.

She and he were in sensual slow fucking, up and down hunching each other. Cli'echia was lying with her head on the side of Wy'jens' shoulder. He looked at her naked booty as they humped together.

A half-hour later, Wy'jen pumped in her, moaning, "ahhhh, ahhhh," she kept her legs around him, wanting to keep him in her all night. Suddenly she could sense he was about to load her up, the moment she dreamed of.

Cli'echia was so hot that an egg ruptured from her ovum, giving her pleasure she never thought was possible; she climaxed, shaking and trembling.

Unable to hold it further, Wy'jen unloaded his sperm deep inside her white belly.

He hunched over and over, holding onto her tight.

Cil'echia kept repeating, "I want all of it; give it all; don't you leave a drop, shoot it, baby, shoot it."

The Queen watching said, "Great news, everyone, my granddaughter princess will be here before you know it."

Cil'echia was so caught up in her sensual exploits that she did not notice Wy'jen lying lifeless.

In the meantime, Steve arrived at the Neptune base; due to this urgent matter, the leadership did not allow him to look for his daughter. They sent a message to his wife that she would have to do it. Steve was on a matter of World Security that could not wait.

Lisa immediately took a transport to England as soon as she got the message.

Five female troopers accompanied Steve to the reinforced holding building where they had Leilani. She could sense he was near; her heart began racing as it had been twenty years since she had seen him.

To be continued...

12