Space, Pirates and Other Loves

Story Info
Young woman joins a spaceship full of unusual characters.
21.1k words
4.75
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obligatory intro - All characters are over the age of 18. Any non-human characters should also be considered above the age of 18.

Spelling and vocabulary is British English.

This is a sci-fi story first of all, with some non-consent themes at times. This is stronger at the beginning of the story, as this is a story about a young lady learning about her sexuality, and learning to take control at times.

-----------

There she was. The "Storming Heaven". A class Omega starcruiser. And my ticket out of this proverbial cul-de-sac of a planet.

I was part of the immense crowd who had come out to see the ship. Sure, we had other spaceships come and go. We weren't entirely backwater. But this ship was special. It was a class Omega. That meant it was faster than light. Supposedly there were only 17 class Omega ships in the universe, all made by a singular mad scientist with alien technology we humans couldn't hope to replicate.

Why only 17 ships? I told you he was mad. At least make it an even 20. And since three of those were confirmed destroyed, and another two apparently missing, we were looking at one of the twelve wonders of the universe. No surprise half the colony had come to see it.

The other half of the population? In the temple praying against the ship, which they believed went against the wills of the 4 gods.

And where was my family right then? In the temple. My father, leading the service of prayer. In the congregation, the unknown (to me) man my parents had arranged me to marry next month.

Eighteen. A woman now, or so I was told. Old enough to follow their traditions of marriage and babies. Not knowing the face of the man I'll spend my life with until we meet at the wedding altar. Giving my life to raising his children, ideally 4. Or perhaps like my parents - 8.

But that was not the future I dream of. As I said, that ship was my ticket out of this life. It didn't matter that the ship was ugly on the outside, with a mismatch of white and gold panels over a metallic frame. To me, she was gorgeous because of the freedom she represented.

As I expected, there was already a line outside the ship.

Space etiquette went as follows - Every time a ship landed in a spaceport city, people would queue up. And the ship's first mate, or sometimes the captain themselves, would walk the line, interview and hire any new crew they needed. A normal ship might get a line of twenty people. Five might get chosen. A good ship might have a hundred people lining up for those five or six jobs.

This queue probably stretched 2 kilometres. Eight hundred people or more. I didn't care. I'd wait for my chance to join the crew.

The woman in front of me passed on whispers, and I passed them on to the people already queueing behind me. Apparently, they only needed one new crewmember. Someone small, to fit in narrow engineering spaces. Someone who was smart but also good with their hands.

And each time the next tidbit of information came past, more people dropped out. The taller ones first. Then the muscular ones. Then the ones who just couldn't handle waiting in a queue for hours without food or restroom breaks. Soon 2km became 1km. And as night fell on the queue and the temperature dropped, that reduced to 500 metres. And by morning, there were only about a hundred of us left.

That's when I finally saw the first-officer. He was a rough looking man, looking fifty but probably only thirty-five. A man who'd lived a hard life. Scars ran across his bare arms. His gruff voice was only saying one or two words. "Stay" or "Go".

The woman in front of me, the one who whispered information to me and chatted with me in the darkness of night, was told "go" the moment the man laid eyes on her.

"But you haven't even heard my skills yet!" she begged, but the man had already moved on to me.

He looked me up and down carefully. I don't know what he was seeing. Was it my long hair? My traditional clothing? Was he (like so many men, even married temple leaders) drawn to my large chest, the breasts trying to escape their traditional constraints as much as me?

"Stay"

And then he walked on, telling the young man behind me to stay, and the older woman behind him to go.

When the man returned from the walk, only about thirty of us remained. 30, from a queue of nearly 900.

This time a different man came out to see us. He was small, even smaller than me. At first I could only see he was a bit different. It wasn't till he got closer that I saw why. The man had four arms!

"What are your skills?" He asked in a tired but friendly way. I was number 25 and he was probably feeling bored of these questions.

"I can cook and clean. I can fix things. I usually repair my family's boiler. I can milk a cow and..."

"And that's enough" he interrupted me. "How's your eyesight?"

"Perfect," I replied. I didn't know for sure, I'd never been tested. But I wasn't going to tell that to him.

He gave a "hmmm" noise and walked on.

When he'd finished the line, walked slowly back. He touched me gently on the shoulder. As he walked, I watched him gently touch three others.

"If I touched your shoulder - stay. If I didn't, you may go."

Now 30 was five.

I had done better than over 800 people. Now, I only had to be better than 4 others.

The four-armed man returned, this time with a tablet for recording notes.

"Name? Age? Occupation? Studies? Experience?"

"I'm Jenna Gravitas Reeds. I'm 18. I'm...I'm a farm help at the family farm. I don't have any experience on spaceships, or any kind of transport for that matter."

The small, four-armed man seemed disappointed at that answer.

"But I can learn!" I quickly added "And I've got a really good memory."

That picked up the man's attention again. "Prove it. Tell me about the men and women I just turned away."

I thought back for only a moment. "First, man, in late 30s, long beard wearing a blue shirt. Left handed. Second, a lady, in her early 20s, blonde hair, green eyes. Slight limp...third was a woman....fourth was...seventh.....Sixteenth, another man, in his late 20s..."

"That's enough," the man finally said. "You've proved your point. And you can clean?"

"And cook." I replied with a grateful smile.

The man walked away again, to the only person behind me in our remaining queue of 5.

Then, unexpectedly, he came back to me.

"This life isn't for everyone" he told me firmly. "It's not just the travelling, rarely returning to the same planet. It's the lifestyle. The freedom of a starship is...different from the lifestyle you've grown up with. Are you really, really sure this is what you want?"

I thought, but only for a moment. "If I stay, my destiny is marriage to a man I don't know, giving up on my education to raise our children, and to live and die within 30km of where I was born. I won't accept that. I want to travel. I want to learn. I want to experience life, and the whole universe. My world is too big for just one man, four babies and a farm."

"Fine. Be careful what you wish for" he said. And then he was gone. Back onto the ship.

We waited probably another hour. All the time, I started looking away, or hiding my face from the onlookers who had failed to make the final list and were now watching us 'survivors' with envy. I started to fear someone would have told my parents, or my older siblings. Sure, I was legally an adult and able to make my own life choices. Officially. But in this rural, religious nowhere planet, legal rights take a step back from parental choice. If any of my family arrived, they'd pull me out the line and force me back home. Probably to keep me locked up for the month until my enforced wedding ceremony. There was no way I was having that.

That was why it had to be this ship. This faster than light ship. Because once it left, they'd have no way to call it back. No ship able to chase them down. I'd be free the moment it lifted out the atmosphere.

Finally, the First Officer came out again. The first two, he just pointed at, and pointed away. They'd come this close, only to lose now. And then, he re-ordered the remaining three of us. This pretty girl with blonde hair, looking about twenty two, was first in the line. Then me. Then this other guy, looking eighteen-or-so, like me.

The First Officer walked into the ship, escorting the blond haired woman with him. The boy behind me just stood in silence, waiting.

"Hello there, boys and girls." The voice was sing-song, like you might speak to a child. "Good luck in your audition."

The voice came from behind us, and we turned around to see the speaker.

The 'person' was much taller than me. As tall as the First Officer. Their hairless skin was smooth, but pink like a ripening strawberry. Their clothes were red and skin-tight. And from behind them, a hairless pink tail, like a snake searching for prey. Their face seemed to shift and morph as I watched, transitioning from masculine to feminine and back again as if they couldn't choose which they wanted to be. Their body too, shifting from hyper masculine, with large muscles, to hyper feminine, with tight, slim limbs and huge breasts, and back again.

A ZenZes. An alien.

I'd never been this close to one before. And this one just walked past me and the boy, entering the spaceship.

Just as they reached the doorway, they blew 2 kisses, one to each of us. And then they were gone.

About five seconds later the blonde, pretty girl ran out the spaceship crying, running into the crowd of onlookers.

The First Officer's head poked out, and looked at me. "You're next. Inside now."

I followed him, and caught my first glimpse of the inside of the ship I dreamed of calling home.

It was a Frankenstein's monster of a spaceship. It looked like twelve different ships, not all human, had been pushed together and then squeezed and warped. Some parts were spotlessly white, looking so clean you could eat food off it. And next to it would be a rusty panel of metal so cheap and thin even chickens could peck through it. And next to that would be a panel of a strange alien substance that looked almost wet, yet also dry and brittle, depending on the light. And beside that? A panel that looked like a blue gas, but behaved like a solid, bearing our weight as we walked on it. As I said, a patchwork, Frankenstein's monster of a ship.

The ship's internal dimensions were about the same, the corridor twisting at odd angles or splitting in two for seemingly no reason, to join together again 5 metres later.

We reached an open door. The First Officer pointed me inside. He didn't close the door behind us.

Inside the room was a woman, sitting at a desk. The desk looked wooden, and old. Maybe even a true relic from Earth. She was in her early thirties, wearing an eye-patch over her right eye, and a white top with ruffled sleeves. She stood up as I entered, and I saw her skin-tight leather trousers.

"I'm Captain Rosetta Tyde, out of Lyn by Barbarosa. Captain Rosetta to my crew. Rosy to my lovers. This is my ship. I'm god here."

There was a long pause, and I realised she wanted me to speak.

"I'm...um...Jenna Gravitas Reeds. People call me Jenna."

"And what do your regular lovers call you?" The captain asked in a playful way. Playful, like a cat plays with a mouse.

"Um...I don't have regular lovers."

"Oh, so you're that type of girl. Interesting. No matter. You're here because I'm thinking of offering you the job."

My heart leapt at that news! Finally, freedom!

"THINKING of offering" she clarified when she saw my face. "It's not decided yet. So I'll let you ask three questions, and then I'll give you my conditions."

"What would be my job?" I asked as my first question.

"A bit of everything, but mainly in engineering. They need someone to help push the buttons. But I'm sure every part of my crew will want to borrow you from time to time. You did say you were a handy-woman on the family farm. I'm sure we will have you doing a little of everything soon enough."

"How many crew are there on board?"

The First Officer answered that one in his deep, gruff voice. "37 human crew. 7 augmented and enhanced. Five Non-human. Also one cyborg and six pure mechanical. And currently one paying passenger."

I only had one question left. "What is it you do? As a ship, I mean."

The Captain smiled at that question. "In the old Earth days, they would call us 'privateers'. But I like to think that we do what we want, when we want. No. Change that. We do WHAT Captain Rosetta wants, WHEN Captain Rosetta wants. Sometimes that's legal. Sometimes that's not. Generally, we try to make more friends than enemies, and not to hurt people who don't deserve to be hurt."

"Unless they ask to be hurt," the First Officer chimed in.

The Captain smiled at her First Officer's comment. They clearly had a close friendship.

"Now that your three questions are done, let me speak. My chief engineer likes you. My First Officer likes you. But what matters is what I like. And how I choose to run my ship. And on my ship, we choose love over hate."

"Um..that's good?" I replied, unsure of what she was explaining.

"Oh, you like that? Good. Because we have a lot of love on this ship. And if you join us, most of the crew will love you. Hey, I might even love you. If you're lucky, they'll love you until you can't walk straight."

I started to realise that what she meant by 'love' wasn't like a mother loves her young children. It was more like a husband loves a wife. Loves her when they are alone in the dark.

"Oh" I said, flustered at this realisation. "I...um..I guess I could try to...um"

The Captain looked disappointed. "I'll lay it out clearly. I believe in working hard, and playing harder. And what's more fun than sex? So, we fuck a lot on this ship. Men with women. Men with men, women with women. Cyborgs with anything they can hold on to. And if you join us as crew, we expect you to join us in bed too."

I didn't know if I wanted this. A lot of me didn't. But a stronger part of me knew I had to leave this awful planet.

So I could stay on the planet, and get fucked in my marriage bed by a random strange man from the church congregation, and live and die on this empty planet.

Or I could travel on this ship, get fucked by random ship-mates, and travel the universe. Either way, I was getting fucked.

"OK. I can do that. I can....have sex... if it means I can travel with you."

"Good" The Captain replied with a small smile. "But I need proof. Ratslayer, pull down your trousers."

The First Officer (apparently named 'Ratslayer') dropped his trousers (and underwear) to the deck. A thick erect cock sticking out.

"Suck it." The Captain instructed.

I hesitated, staring at the manhood. I was mesmerised by the red bulbous tip.

"Did you see that other girl?" Captain Rosetta asked when I didn't move. "The one who left crying? She was my first choice. Much better qualified than you. I offered her the same option. She refused. And so now I'm offering it to you. And if you don't start sucking in ten seconds, I'll throw you out like the last girl, and pull that young guy in instead. Do you think he will hesitate if I offer him my tits to lick? My pussy to fuck?"

I was frozen in place. Unable to move with the weight of the moment.

"Ten....Nine..."

My body finally moved before my brain understood. My legs bent down in front of the muscular man. His legs thick with muscles. And all the time that thick cock pointing at me.

"Seven....Six..."

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and moved forward onto the manhood. It felt warm in my mouth and going back further than I ever expected.

"GOOD GIRL" the Captain said loudly. "But no need to go so deep. It's not his birthday. Save the throat for later. Just suck it till I tell you to stop"

I opened my eyes as I focused on sucking on his dick. In truth, I'd never seen a man's penis before. And here I was, sucking on one.

I wasn't innocent to how babies were made. I lived on a farm. And I knew what adults do in the dark. I had two older sisters, married away, who explained things to me when my own wedding date was announced. But I was a good temple girl. I'd never been alone with a man, or a woman, in that way. I'd never touched a man's dick before. And here I was, sucking a near-stranger's cock. Sucking to change my life.

"A good test" The Captain said, breaking the moment "but not enough. I want to know one-hundred percent you're with us. Stand up, come to my desk."

I did so, letting the warm cock out of my mouth. I didn't know if I was happy or sad to take the cock away from my lips.

Obeying the captain, I walked to her wooden desk.

"Now, put your hands on the desk, and bend over."

I'd seen cows mate. I'd seen horses mate. And from the moment I bent over, I knew what was coming next.

'Ratslayer' pulled my traditional farm-worker's dress up, and then my panties down. Something pushed inside of me, but it only took a moment to realise it was a finger.

"She's wet, but she's very tight boss. You sure?"

For the first time in the whole situation, the captain seemed surprised by something. She'd been so confident up to now.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked, a bit more kindly than before. Her face leaned in closer to me.

I just gave an 'uh huh'.

The captain straightened back up. She walked over to her first-officer. His erect penis so close to my pussy I felt it brushing against me. I looked over my shoulder and watched as the captain spat on his cock.

"Then maybe IT IS your birthday, Ratslayer. Fuck her."

Once more the first officer asked "Are you sure boss?" and I realised he was trying to protect me. There was a hidden kindness in his question.

The captain's response had no care in it. "Ratslayer, I know you prefer the boys, but I'm sure you can manage."

He grunted, and I looked away from the captain and the first officer. I looked at the brown wooden desk, and let the moment happen.

I felt his firm hands go to my hips. And his firm cock pushed at my entrance. My untaken pussy. I was tense, clenched in fear. Holding his member back.

"You can always leave" The captain's voice whispered in my ear. "It's not too late to go back to your family."

That was the motivation I needed. I shook my head, and tried to relax.

I unclenched for only a second. That was all he needed. I felt the bulbous tip inside me. Then pushing more and more of himself into me. I could feel every vein on his cock. I felt it start to pull out, then push in harder again. His hips beginning to build a steady thrusting rhythm.

I don't know if there was blood. I didn't look back. I felt pain. But there was also a deep pleasure. A pleasure I never expected. And with every thrust from the gruff, muscular man, the pain became less, and the pleasure became more.

I don't know how long it was. Maybe it was minutes. Maybe it was half an hour. I was lost in that moment. My virginity, traded to the first officer in exchange for my freedom from my old life. But eventually, the man behind me groaned. And I felt another new sensation.I closed my eyes as I felt each squirt of warm cum shooting inside me. His hips pushed hard against me, pushing his seed as deep as possible inside me. Eventually, I felt his cock leaving me, pulling out of my taken pussy.

I opened my eyes, and looked at the captain. Wanting to see what other tests she would have me do.

I watched her as she approached me, my still exposed pussy out in the open. She pushed two of her own fingers inside of me. I felt them curl up, then pull out again. Ratslayer's cum on her fingers. The cum he placed inside of me.

She looked me straight in the eyes, and she licked the cum-covered fingers. She licked them clean. And she smiled.

"Welcome to my crew, Jenna Gravitas Reeds." The Captain said with a twisted smile. "Signal the crew Ratslayer. We lift off in 10."