Space, Pirates and Other Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I could see Lyn.

I could see the ZenZes, currently hyper masculine, sitting on the edge of the bed, not much larger than the single bed I left behind on the planet. (though much larger than the hammocks we got on the ship.)

I could see Lyn, naked and kneeling on the floor in front of the ZenZes, a big strawberry pink dick filling her mouth. And the ZenZes's long, pink tail stretching round Lyn and stroking Lyn's pussy. Not penetrating, though it clearly could if the ZenZes wanted. No, it was teasing her pussy, threatening to push inside, only to pull out and tickle at her clit.

"There you are," the singing voice chimed. "Lyn's busy, but she says HELLO"

Lyn gave a wave to me without looking, trying to show everything was good.

"I'm sorry!" I blurted out. "I didn't mean to disturb! I'll leave now!"

"Not at all, Not at all" the voice sang. "I wanted you here. Please sit down."

As I carefully sat on the chair, I realised it wasn't facing the door. It was facing the bed. It had been placed there on purpose. The ZenZes had planned my visit in advance.

And that meant Lyn wasn't here by accident either. I had a feeling all of this was planned and orchestrated by the ZenZes.

"Lyn, dear, let's swap round."

Lyn took the bright pink cock out of her mouth, and stood up. Giving me a friendly smile, the same smile she might give if I bumped into her in the galley, she moved over to the small bed.

Lyn laid on her back, and opened her legs wide.

I expected the ZenZes to climb on top of her and push the big cock inside. But instead, the ZenZes changed, her hyper-masculine features transforming within seconds to hyper-feminine. Her large muscular chest becoming large breasts, while her overall frame and muscular shape slimmed down. The pink cock was sucked inside the body, a pussy now where the cock had been. Even the ZenZes's hair changed, becoming longer and more feminine. Only the prehensile tail didn't change at all.

Now the ZenZes moved onto the bed, getting onto all fours in front of Lyn. Her pink face aimed at the space between Lyn's legs.

"Now I lick, while you talk" The ZenZes sang. Its voice was unchanged, despite the huge physical alteration. "Tell me about you. Why did you leave your home?"

And then the ZenZes put its/her head down, and began to lick at my friend's exposed pussy. Lyn began to moan softly as the pink alien's tongue did its work.

"Um...well..."

And I told it/her. I told her everything. About my religious upbringing. About my position as a child with seven siblings. About my desire to travel, and my parents' plan to have me marry in the church next month. I told about the church tradition of arranged marriages. That I wouldn't know who my husband was until the day I met him at the altar. And how I'd be expected to stay home now, ignore what little education I'd received, and have four, or maybe eight children.

As I recounted my life's story, I realised what the ZenZes's tail was doing. It had curved round, and had slid inside the ZenZes's own pussy. She was fucking herself while licking out Lyn.

And while I watched Lyn being pleasured, and the pink tail going in and out the alien's own pussy, my own pussy became wet.

I finished my story at my successful entrance to the ship's crew. I left out the story of my 'entrance exam'.

The ZenZes lifted its head, and tapped Lyn, indicating another change. They changed positions, and now Lyn was kneeling on all fours, eating the ZenZes's pussy. The tail gently caressing Lyn's breasts as she licked at the pussy that minutes before had been a cock.

"Very nice story, very nice" the ZenZes sung. "Tell me about ship life. Do you like the crew?"

"I don't really know anyone yet. Except Lyn here. She's been so kind to me."

Lyn's face moved up from between the pink legs and gave me a cute smile. "Awww Bestie!" Before returning her attention to the ZenZes's private area.

"I also know my boss, Fillip. And um.. Ratslayer. And I ...um....met...the quartermaster."

"Lyn Lyn my dear. Time to take it in." The ZenZes sang, but not to me.

Lyn lifted her head but didn't move her body. The ZenZes moved from in front of Lyn, to behind her, and in those seconds changed back to her masculine form.

By the time the ZenZes was fully behind the kneeling Lyn, it was again a he, with a big pink cock.

The ZenZes didn't check if Lyn was wet. She didn't check if she was ready. Pink hands went on Lyn's hips, and the big pink cock was thrust into her pussy. Lyn moaned loudly as it pushed inside, then said nothing. Her face became a mixture of pain and pleasure as the large cock began to thrust.

For over two minutes there was no speaking. No interaction with me. The two of them just fucked hard in front of me. It reminded me of the bull with the cows, back on the farm. The bull had full control. The cow just took what the bull gave it.

"I heard a rumour about you." the ZenZes finally said. It took me a moment to realise it was talking to me, as it was still focusing all its attention on Lyn.

"What was the rumour?" I asked politely.

"That you came aboard an innocent. Never a cock inside of you! Mouth, hand or pussy! Not a lady region too! Those rumours can't be true!"

"Um...they are" I said, unsure if I should be speaking proudly or shamefully.

For a moment there was silence, so I asked a question I'd been thinking since the moment I walked in. "Is, um..is that why you wanted me to come here? You wanted to fuck me?"

My own pussy was so wet at this point. I had been turned on by seeing Lyn getting licked. Seeing her pussy getting pounded by the large pink cock made me want it too. It felt like this room had truly awakened my own sexuality for the first time.

I wanted the ZenZes to sing 'yes'. To move me onto the bed like Lyn. Instead,

that question stopped the ZenZes's hips mid-thrust. An honest look of shock filled the alien's face.

"No no no" the singing voice said. "You've got everything wrong! I wanted to talk. To learn about you! You're the last one on the ship I want to fuck."

I didn't know if that last statement was a compliment or not. It didn't feel like it to my horny pussy.

"I'd see you fuck Lyn, maybe if I was bored." The alien continued "But fuck you, NO I never would. Now give me one more minute, and then you both go."

I sat on the chair, speechless, for another minute as the ZenZes went back to fucking Lyn.

I expected the alien to cum, just like Ratslayer had done inside me. But instead, it just stopped suddenly, and pulled his thick cock out.

"Enough now. Please please go."

Lyn moved at almost lightning speed. Jumping off the bed, she grabbed her pile of clothes with one hand, and my hand with the other, dragging me out of the guest bedroom.

Only when we were outside the room did she begin to put her clothes back on.

I didn't say anything. I was just shocked by everything, but especially the final ten seconds.

"ZenZes cum is highly dangerous," she finally explained. "Even one drop on your skin could be fatal. That's why we run, when the ZenZes is going to cum."

As I processed the information (that they definitely didn't teach about the ZenZes at school) she kept speaking.

"The ZenZes likes you. I can tell. I think it's got a crush on you."

"I don't understand," I said honestly.

"You will when you're older" she said with a laugh. "We've got some hours to kill. What do you want to do now?"

I wanted to tell her I was horny, after watching her and the ZenZes. That I wanted to be fucked, like the ZenZes was fucking her. Or have someone lick my pussy, to try it with a woman for the very first time. Anything to stoke the fire of my sexuality that I felt growing for the very first time.

But I didn't. I was too shy.

"I don't know. What do you want?"

------

You might think life on the ship was non-stop sex, considering my first two days. And for some people, it was. But not everyone. And not for me. Not all the time.

The next three days were sex free. I worked the buttons. Usually on the same shift as Lyn. We went to the galley together for food. I learned to play cards there with a few other crew members, such as Edwardo, who was one of the "artefact retrieval and care team" he told me, though I had no clue what that meant. I knew he was beefy and muscular, like a farm worker, but also quite smart. Another player was Sheamus, who was tall and skinny, and worked in the security team. I was told quietly by Lyn that he was Ratslayer's favourite.

I didn't understand until I saw them both in the shower one morning. Ratslayer was using Sheamus, just like Ratslayer had used me in the captain's room. Both seemed very happy with the arrangement.

I only saw the captain in the shower room once. And she didn't seem to care about me. She was whispering sweet nothings into another woman's ear (one of the navigation crew I think), while playfully teasing her breasts. As the two of them left the shower room together, heading straight for the captain's private room, the captain finally acknowledged me. She looked at me, and told me to come to her office later. After looking again at her female companion, she told me to come MUCH later.

I spent the rest of the day wondering if this was going to be my first time with another woman. But that wasn't it at all.

When I finally plucked up the courage to see the captain, she was fully dressed at her table, with several other men and women of the crew in the room.

"There you are Jenna." she said to me. "Have you heard of "The LionFish Four?"

"Umm...sure!" I said, my face lit up for a moment. "They're a boyband! They travel around the planets in this sector, doing performances. I saw them in concert on our planet a few weeks ago."

"I thought something like that would be forbidden by your church."

"It was, but my mother went with me. She used to be a fan of theirs when she was my age, before she joined the church. We pretended we were going to protest, but we just went to hear their songs" I told the room with slight embarrassment.

"How does that work?" Asked Edwardo of the artefact team. "How old are they?"

"They look about twenty, twenty five? They're always travelling at near lightspeed when not performing, to go to the next show, so they have a lot of time delay."

"Which today is our friend!" The Captain said with a sly smile. "Because we're going to hijack them".

I listened carefully as the Captain and her team finalised the details of the plan. Their ship was fast. Light speed fast. Our ship was faster. We would catch up with them, slow to light speed, board the ship and kidnap the 4 singers. We'd been paid to bring them to a planet called Serafono for the royal family for a special performance. And after, we'd bring the four singers to their next destination, arriving even before their official tour ship!

And my role in this? Alone with Lyn, Eva and a few others on the ship, our job was to keep the celebrities happy when we weren't working the engine shift.

By now, I'd realised what 'happy' meant.

----------

As ordered, I stood with the Captain, Lyn and Anu. Meanwhile the "artefact retrieval and care team" (AKA the boarding party) went inside the other ship and neutralised the security team. Nothing lethal, though a couple of them would need time for bones to heal.

It didn't take long for Ratslayer and the other ARACT team to march out of the breached spaceship with the four famous singers walking behind them.

"How dare you!? What is this?" Otto asked. He was tall and muscular with white skin with short blond hair. He was my favourite of the band.

"This is a business opportunity," The captain explained. "You are being escorted to the planet Serafono, where you will perform your best ever concert for the royal family there, before being taken on to the next location on your tour. And since this ship is faster-than-light, you'll arrive at your next destination even earlier than expected."

"And what's in it for us? Asked Kenji. He was my mum's favourite singer. Back in the time long ago, back on earth, he would have been called 'asian'. He had a scruffy ball of black hair on his head, and was the skinniest of the group.

"Good question. First, money. Naturally. Plus the opportunity to play for royalty. Plus..."

The Captain pointed over to Anu, Lyn and myself.

"...my crew will make sure you are all kept happy for the three day trip."

"And what if we say 'no?" Asked Moham. His skin was a light brown and he had a bit of an arrogant manner. He was the only one in the band I disliked (though he was my older sister Sabrina's favourite).

The captain's smile didn't change, but her tone of voice did.

"You'll still come with us, but in our brig. And without any of our crew to make you feel...welcome. We will also plunder and destroy your tour-ship, and take the other passengers with us as hostages to make sure you sing nicely when we arrive. And of course, you won't get paid. But we don't want to think about that option, now do we?"

The four men quietly consulted with each other. You could hear murmurings of agreement. Moham whispered something into AJ's ear.

"What if one of us had different ...tastes?" AJ asked the Captain, clearly asking on Moham's behalf. AJ was as dark-skinned as Anu, maybe even darker, and looked athletic, though not as muscular as Jason.

"Top or bottom?" The captain said bluntly, and directly to Moham.

"Depends," he replied.

The Captain's smile got even bigger. "Then I'll find a variety of crewmembers to keep you entertained over the three day trip. My first officer, Ratslayer here, will personally give you his deepest hospitality. I take it we are all agreed?"

.....

Moments later and we lead Otto, AJ and Kenji to the room they would be staying in for the three days. Moham was led off to a separate room where male staff members would keep him happy. I was surprised at that. I had no clue about Moham's sexuality. But maybe they kept it quiet, so as not to upset religious settlements like ours too much. A boy band was one thing, but a boy band with a gay member would have been too much.

The room had been specially prepared for our guests. It was just one large room, with a bathroom in a side room. There were three beds against three of the walls, and an entertainment screen set up against the fourth wall.

"A security guard will be outside at all times." The Captain explained to the boy-band. "Just a precaution. The ladies here will take care of any of your needs over the next three days. When they are unavailable, other ladies will be with you. Feel free to enjoy their company in whichever ways you wish."

And the Captain walked out the room, all the other crew with her.

It was just Anu, Lyn, myself, and the boy-band of my dreams.

"Shall we start entertaining you?" Asked Anu.

She didn't wait for an answer. She walked straight up to AJ and began to kiss him passionately on the lips.

Lyn gave me a 'come on' look and she moved up to Kenji. She too kissed him, but was more gentle, teasing him with little kisses.

Copying, I walked up to Otto. My girlhood crush. I pushed my face forward just a little and Otto moved his own face in, using his big hands around my head to guide my lips to his. A moment after his lips touched mine, our mouths opened, and his tongue pushed into my mouth, touching my own. Instinctively I moved my own tongue to meet his, and they began to touch and tease each other as our lips continued to touch.

This was my first kiss, and it was with the man I'd been dreaming of since I was old enough to dream of men.

As we kissed, I felt Otto's hands move around my body. I felt him explore my back, then my breasts, cupping them over my clothes. I should have expected it, but it was still a surprise when his hand moved between my legs, touching my pussy through the fabric.

Otto stopped the kiss for a second, until I heard Anu's voice call out "Don't worry about her. She's just shy. She's still yours to play with." Still, he moved his hand back away from my pussy.

I glanced away from Otto's face to see what the others were doing. Anu was still standing and kissing AJ, though her breasts were now exposed, and she had AJ's cock in her hand, sticking out from the zip in his trousers. Lyn had gone even further, already kneeling on the floor with Kenji's cock in her mouth.

I realised I was falling behind. I was going to upset Otto, and that would upset the Captain. And I didn't want either of these things.

I put my left hand out, finding Otto's right hand. And I brought it back to my pussy. His fingers began to rub it, even as we continued our kiss.

Otto broke off our kiss and began to remove clothes. My top, followed by his top. Followed by my trousers and panties. And finally, his own trousers and underwear. His cock exposed to me. It was everything I imagined and more. It couldn't have been better. It was long, but not as long as Ratslayer's huge cock. It was just as thick though. It was strange how a body part could be so perfect to me, and so desirable.

"Let's get on the bed," he told me. His first words to me. "I want to 69."

Luckily, I understood because I'd seen a couple of crew doing that same position a couple of days ago (in the middle of a corridor - we'd had to walk around them!) and I asked Lyn what that position was called.

He laid down in the middle of the bed, his cock facing straight up to the ceiling.

I glanced over again at the others in the room. Everyone was naked now like myself and Otto. Anu was leaning against one of the walls, with AJ pushing against. It took me a second to realise he was fucking her as I couldn't see his cock from that position. On one of the other beds, Lyn had her legs in the air and Kenji on top of her. I could clearly see their fucking. And hear it too. Lyn wasn't keeping quiet.

Otto coughed politely, and I realised I'd got distracted.

I got onto the bed, and carefully positioned myself over Otto's face. I slowly lowered myself, and Otto's tongue rose to greet me. I couldn't believe how good it felt! It was like heaven. I could feel his tongue's every movement.

I'd been fucked. I'd given a blowjob. But this was my first time having anyone lick my most personal area. Why, in the name of all four gods, had I waited this long?!

After the initial joy of Otto's tongue on my pussy, I resumed moving to give Otto what he wanted. I moved my body a little, lowering my body down. Lowering my mouth onto his cock. And as soon as I had my lips around it, I began to suck and lick.

It was strange. This was the blow-job I'd most wanted to give (so far) and also the most difficult. Because I could barely concentrate with Otto's mouth at my pussy. He was teasing and licking at my clit in a way I never thought possible.

Eventually, he must have gotten bored, or too horny, and he tapped my legs to get me to move off him.

I moved, climbing off him, and reviewed the room.

Lyn was sitting on the bed naked with Kenji, though they'd stopped fucking. I caught a glimpse between Lyn's legs and realised that Kenji had already cum inside her. So now they were just chilling out, watching me, Otto, AJ and Anu.

Anu and AJ had moved to the last empty bed. She'd detached her metallic legs, but that hadn't stopped her from climbing onto him and doing what I later learned was called 'reverse cowgirl'. All I knew was that she was on top of him, his cock was in her, and they were both having a great time.

Otto's strong arms moved me round so I was lying on the bed now. His strong arms parted my legs. My pussy opened and exposed for him. He moved his body over me. His hips against mine. His chest against my large breasts. His face towards me. His eyes looking into mine.

He didn't kiss me.

Instead he moved his body until his cock was at the entrance to my pussy.