Space Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you were, Lieutenant," Commander Sporn said simply as he walked past.

Science was starting to come up with some answers. The head Science officer told him that the radiation had no effect on XY chromosomes, but apparently reacted with the combination of XX chromosomes. It was documented to have the effect of loosening inhibitions, increasing libido, and decreasing self esteem--therefore increasing the need for validation from outside forces. They were studying more about why the validation apparently needed to come from a specifically male source, but all of Commander Sporn's suspicions were proven. The greatest outstanding question was in regard to how long this would last. Would the removal of the exposure from the green sun remove the effect? Commander Sporn ordered the continued study until an answer was arrived at.

"One more thing," the head science officer added before Commander Sporn left. "If I'm not mistaken, it might also be having a more physical effect."

"Something harmful?" Commander Sporn asked, concerned.

"No," the science officer said. "If anything, it appears to be improving the health of the women I've studied. Their cells are rejuvenated, they have more energy, and... um... it appears to be activating some of the evolutionary advantages inherent in their DNA."

"Which advantages?" Commander Sporn asked.

"Specifically... those advantages which make one more attractive to mate with," the science officer said. "It's not just making them sexually active... it's making them sexier too."

"Fascinating," Commander Sporn noted thoughtfully.

---

It was Lieutenant Vor that first noticed her changed body. Her tits--she wondered if she had always called them that, but then decided it didn't matter--looked great when she woke up. They were fuller and perkier than they had been in some years. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Vor slipped on one of the mostly-transparent nighty she had made with the assembler yesterday, did her hair, and donned some tall heels. Confident that she would attract attention, she left her quarters and went prowling.

Vor quickly found an officer who couldn't stop gawking at her. She smiled, pulled him close by his waistband, and found hard evidence against her leg that proved that she looked as good as she felt.

"I've been meaning to try something, dear," she said. She didn't know the man's name, but that didn't seem to matter. "May I?" With his sheepish nod, she bent down, freed her perky tits from the skimpy nighty, and then unzipped the man's pants. Her tits were definitely fuller, Vor thought as she wrapped them around his cock. She jerked him hard, smiling up at him with the joy of objectification that she had so recently discovered, and giggled when she saw the look of carnal desire he was eyeing her with. It felt so good to make him feel good.

Maybe it was the perkiness of the tits, the vigor by which Vor jerked him with them, or some combination of everything, but Vor quickly found that the stranger's cock was ready to burst. She opened her mouth and pointed her chin down. As the man came--with notable velocity-- Vor continued to pump the cum into her mouth. Of course, the distance from the cock to her lips meant that some ended up on her chest, but nobody involved minded that very much.

Satisfied that her tits were more fuckable than they were the previous day, Vor smiled up at her stranger/fucker. "Thank you," Vor said. "I've always wanted to be able to do that." She planted a kiss on the tip of his dick, which quickly evolved into a lingering suction. Vor sucked the last bits of cum from his cock and swallowed. Then she giggled. She didn't really know why.

"Well, I should get to my station soon. It was nice fucking you!" Lieutenant Vor said, hurrying away. As she walked in her high heels, Vor hoped that the man was getting a nice view of her ass. As she enjoyed that thought, she absentmindedly relocated the drops of cum on her chest to her lips, where her eager tongue swallowed them down.

---

Counselor Dayna heard a soft knock on her door. When she opened it, three girls stood there, each wearing various pieces of skimpy lingerie--none of which even pretended to conceal their bodies.

"Counselor," one said. She was a blonde that Dayna recognized. She didn't remember which department she was in, but decided that that didn't really matter anymore. "We just... we need used so badly!"

"Please help us!" another cried out.

"Come in, girls, come in," Dayna said, stepping aside. As the girls passed, a man passing in the corridor looked at her. It was then that Dayna remembered that she was dressed in the net bodysuit she had ordered assembled yesterday. It has used barely a tenth of her ration, as it was effectively just string. That had left her plenty for the black platform heels that she now wore. As the man looked at her, Dayna felt the surge of lustful pleasure from him. Accompanying it was the flash of satisfaction from inside herself that now came whenever she was lusted after. She stayed in the doorway, letting him get as much of a view as he wanted until he passed. Then, she closed the door and turned to the girls inside.

"Girls, what can I do to help?" Dayna said to the three girls in her room.

"You know what men want," one said. "Tell us how to make them happy."

"You know what everyone wants!" another emphasized. "You can feel what gets them off."

"We need to make them happy," a third said. "Can you teach us how to be used to make them happy?"

"Well that's different for each man..." Dayna said slowly. Then a thought struck her. "But... I wonder..."

---

The man was one that still had some horniness in him. Dayna could tell when he walked past. So many of them had been drained by an eager-to-please girl within the last hour. Dayna finally found one that had sucked off three hours ago and was feeling the desire again. She invited him into her room and he followed her.

"What's this?" the man asked, upon finding the three girls standing at attention in Dayna's coordidors.

"This is your lucky day," Dayna said. "You get your pick."

The man was confused, looking between Dayna--who he thought was going to fuck him--to the three girls, who looked even more fuckable. Dayna could feel the confusion and desire emanating from him.

"My pick?" the man said, but she knew that the words had already resonated. Further, Dayna could feel his emotions solidify. They were sharp, clear, and laid bare before her.

"And you have chosen," Dayna said, stepping forward to the blonde. She placed a gentle hand on the blonde's shoulder and eyed the man.

"This man wants you," Dayna said. The blonde gasped in delight, but grew silent quickly as Dayna continued talking. "He wants you to ride his cock. As you ride, he wants you to tell him that you're a bad girl who needs punished by his thick cock. And then, he wants you to beg him for permission to cum, which he will deny to you until he feels that you've been punished enough for being so bad."

The man was shocked. He blinked, then blinked again. Finally, outrage covered his face. "That's not true. That's..."

"Isn't it?" Dayna cut in seductively. "Because if it was what you wanted... even a little bit... I'm sure that she would happy to accommodate."

"So happy," the blonde beamed up at him. She stepped forward and took his hand. "Can I please do that for you? Can I be your bad girl?"

The man was taken back. The outrage at having his desires laid bare faded away at the prospect of having them fulfilled. "I..." he stammered, unable to bring himself to fully accept.

"For me?" the blonde said, dropping her voice. "Can you do it for me?" She stepped close and her tits brushed against the man's chest. "I... I do think I've been bad. And I do think I need punished." She looked up at him, her eyes full of wanton promise. "Can you punish me, sir? Can you make me good again?"

That was the breaking point. The man said nothing else, but took her hand and led her out of the room. Dayna smiled, knowing the delight that both of them would feel when they got back to his quarters.

As the door closed, Dayna turned to the other two girls. "Don't worry, girls. We'll get another man. And he'll tell me what he wants." She tapped her forehead, to emphasize the method. "And when it's you, it'll be because he wants you. Because you're the thing that will most satisfy him. And I'll be able to tell you exactly what he wants from you."

One girl giggled excitedly. The other actually shuddered, as if hit by a miny orgasm by the thought of so thoroughly pleasuring a man.

Word got out fast. Once the girls heard that Counselor Dayna was matching girls with the men who most wanted them and telling the girls what the man wanted--what he truly wanted, underneath layers of deniable--there was an actual line of girls waiting for their opportunity to stand in Dayna's quarters. Likewise, the men, upon hearing that they didn't actually have to tell the gorgeous girls what they wanted to do to them in order for them to know exactly what it was, frequently Dayna's chamber as well.

There was so much traffic that Counselor Dayna reached out to Commander Sporn with a request for a bigger space to arrange in. She suggested a few different places, most of which would easily fit thirty girls to be selected from and a line for those in waiting for the next selection.

Commander Sporn, however, asked her to visit him to discuss the matter. As a result, Dayna's operation was put on pause temporarily, to the distraught of the dozens of girls waiting in line to be properly used.

---

Commander Sporn let Dayna in and closed the door behind her.

"I'm concerned about this operation you have going," Commander Sporn said. "It seems to me to be dangerously close to a bordello."

"I don't think so," Dayna said. "There's no money being exchanged. Only willing participants. Eager participants, actually, on both sides."

"Are they? Wiling?" Commander Sporn asked.

"Of course," Dayna said. "If you tried to hold them back, the girls would be begging to be used. That's actually how everything started."

"But you are aware that they're under the influence?" Commander Sporn asked.

"The influence? Of what?"

"Of the radiation from the green sun," Sporn clarified.

"So... being in the sun makes them want to fuck?" Dayna said. "I think that women at beaches across the galaxy might relate the same feeling."

"This is different..." Sporn said, but Dayna continued.

"Further, this is rather derogatory on your part," Dayna said sharply. "After all, the men onboard are attempting to tell the women what they should want."

"I've done no such thing," Commander Sporn said dismissively.

"Of course you have," Dayna said. "You're attempting to tell women that they should not want to be fucked. That they should not want to pleasure men. But if they do want that... further, if they *want* to want that... what is that to you? I thought we were more enlightened that that."

"I'm merely concerned..." Commander Sporn started to stay again, but Dayna cut him off.

"I'm aware of your concern," Dayna said. "I can feel it. Even you have emotions, Commander. I can feel them." Her voice had dropped to a purr and Dayna could actually feel the alarm in Commander Sporn--and the promising question in his emotions.

"I've been aware since this started about your curiosity," Dayna continued. She stepped forward, giving Commander Sporn a full, unimpeded view of her body in the fishnets. She had woken up this morning feeling and looking five years younger. Her hips were smooth and round. Her tits were full and perky. Her skin was soft and milky. She looked as good as she ever had in her life, and she looked at the better because she reveled in it. "I'm aware of the lust you felt when I told you that women were horny. I'm aware of why you asked if I was feeling it too. You don't want to let your desire out, but that's okay. You don't have to with me."

"Counselor," Commander Sporn said. Apparently, he was waiting for Dayna to interrupt him again, because when she didn't he simply stood there awkwardly.

"Yes?" Dayna said teasingly. She slowly crossed the room, letting her fingers reach out and begin to play with Commander Sporn's shirt. With a gentle tug, she pulled it untucked.

"I suppose it's illogical to tell you that I don't want this," Commander Sporn said thoughtfully.

"Yes," Dayna said, slowly dropping down to her knees. "Because I know exactly what you want." She smiled up at him. "And I know that you are excited to see me down here. And that you're also worried about repercussions. So much emotion for someone so stoic." She reached out and kissed his crotch, planting the wet kiss on his pants and feeling the stiffness inside them. "So how about I just do what you want me to do. Because I want to do it. And you don't say anything." She giggled. "And if asked... well... I don't know if 'my lips are sealed' is the right thing to say... but you get the idea."

She felt the emotion in him. It was less obvious than the emotions of the fully human, but no less present. It felt to Dayna like a tender whisper instead of a shout. And it whispered agreement.

Dayna dropped the pants, letting the Commander's cock free. It stood tall and proud, like an officer in and of itself. Dayna let her tongue run from the two balls, up the shaft, and to the tip. There, she planted a nice little kiss. She put another kiss at the base of the cock, letting the hard dick rest on her face. She could feel the pleasure coming from Commander Sporn. It told her what he wanted. It directed her and she obeyed. She teased as long as he wanted her to tease. She listened to the tiny emotions that told her to move a little left, or suck a little harder, or to work the other ball. She listened to the silent direction to lift her perky tits with her hands for a better view or to spit on his cock. On his command, in perfect sequence with his emotional desire, she looked up at him and gave him the biggest, most genuine smile. Pure joy. She wasn't acting, either. She knew that she was being used by a man exactly how she wanted. That gave her all the reason in the universe to smile.

When Commander Sporn wanted, Dayna went to real work. She took the cock in her mouth, thrusting deep into her face, while still holding her tits up in display. He wanted it sloppy, so it was sloppy. As she worked, spit began to drip down onto her tits. She set a pace, listening as the desire grew stronger in the famously-stoic man. It was loud and clear to her--a firm direction and perfectly clear commands. He was truly in control of her every part, right down to exactly how deep she took his cock before reversing. His absolute control of her reinforced her perfect servitude, meeting a need and satisfying her in a way that she would never be able to explain to anyone who wasn't a woman under that lovely green sun.

Commander Sporn silently ordered her further, taking the cock deeper. She obeyed, ignoring any of her body's limits and choosing her lover's pleasure instead. It didn't matter if she gagged. It didn't matter if she choked. It mattered that she obeyed. So she did.

Dayna felt what Commander Sporn wanted, but feared himself to do. That was no matter. She would do it for him. She reached out and took his hands, gently placing them on the back of her head. She applied pressure, helping him press against her head like he so wanted to do. She felt his hands tighten into her hair, accepting at last that she wanted this too.

Then, it wasn't Dayna setting a pace or fucking her throat, it was him. Dayna opened obediently, letting Commander Sporn fuck her face how he wanted, listening to the commands he still issued for a different angle or a better view. They were perfectly in-sync and Dayna doubted that there had ever been a better fucktoy in the universe. There was never anyone else so committed to her man's delight, so willing to do anything he wanted, and so capable of hearing exactly what that was.

For just a moment, Dayna felt something in Commander Sporn that she could never imagine before. She felt the purest, most animalistic, depraved desire. It was very unlike the man. But it was the best gift that Dayna could ever give a man.

Then, cum was everywhere. It was being pumped down her throat, erupting from her mouth, and dripping down onto her tits. She swallowed, obeying her Commander, but there was too much. Commander Sporn continued to fuck her face, now completely out of control of himself. He had given over to his emotions--his desire. And he was going to go until there was nothing left. That was good. Dayna wanted that too. She kept her mouth open, her neck slack, and her tits out while he fucked and pumped her face full of cum.

Finally, Commander Sporn stepped back. He took a deep breath and Dayna felt the myriad of emotions returning to the man. Shock at how much he had enjoyed that, fear at repercussions, satisfaction at the pleasure, and a general sense of awe.

Dayna smiled up at him, opened her mouth to show his cum, and then closed again to swallow. She leaned forward, cleaning his cock with her mouth. Commander Sporn looked down at her, silently watching. Then, once he was clean, Dayna put a single finger on her lips in a "quiet" motion. The words "my lips are sealed" passed between them silently. Then, Dayna stood.

"Commander, I believe it is in the interest of crew morale to continue my operation of connecting willing females with willing males. I call it a matchmaking service."

Commander Sporn nodded thoughtfully. "While there is no precedent for a ship's counselor offering such a service, I also see no rules against it. It is the prevue of the ship's counselor to be mindful of crew morale. I grant your request and give you deck 8 for this operation. Will that be sufficient space?"

"Quite sufficient," Dayna agreed. "And if you have any concerns over the matter, I am happy to return and continue the discussion."

"Thank you, Counselor," Commander Sporn said. Dayna smiled, licked her lips, and turned back to the door. Just before she reached it, however, Commander Sporn called out again.

"Of course... I do believe it would be inappropriate for you to participate," Commander Sporn said.

Dayna turned back to him, an eyebrow raised.

"A ship's counselor using her position to arrange romantic connections with herself? That would logically cause an uproar," Commander Sporn observed.

"I see," Dayna nodded, smiling coyly. "And if I should need to discuss my loneliness with a senior officer, would you be willing to participate in that role for me?"

"I would be honored," Commander Sporn nodded. "And it will be kept just between us. Would that be sufficient in order to satisfy your.... Um... conversational needs?"

"If the conversations were as lively as this one, then yes, Commander. More than sufficient," Dayna said.

"Excellent. Dismissed," Commander Sporn said.

---

With deck eight committed to matchmaking, most of the off-duty males spent a good portion of their time there. All of the females, who were now universally replaced by males in their day-to-day duties, spent almost all of their waking hours there, hoping to satisfy their newly-realized life goals of being "used".

Captain Tark thought that it had been a long three days. He had not yet allowed himself to participate in the revelry, despite being something of a frequent reveler himself. He wasn't entirely sure about how he felt about the whole situation. But he did not forbid his subordinates from participating to their heart's--or other relevant organs--delight.

Captain Tark decided he needed a drink. He found his way to deck ten, which was now much quieter now that deck eight was the primary place for ship companionship. He ordered a drink, sipped, and looked out across the large bar. In one of the nearby booths, a man sat at the table and a woman knelt below it. Captain Tark averted his gaze and walked to the other side.