Space Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Captain Tark said, his eyes drifting back to the tied goddess in his living room. "Please alert Starcorp that we intend to continue our research into this phenomenon for potential medical applications."

"Yes Captain," Commander Sporn said.

"What do you think, Ensign?" Captain Tark said, looking at the blonde beauty. "Do you want to stay here? Do you want to continue studying the green star?"

Slowly, Ensign Rochelle nodded. A drip of spit found its way around the ballgag in her mouth, dripping down her chin.

"You don't want to leave?" Captain Tark asked.

Ensign Rochelle shook her head. Her long full hair bobbed back and forth as she did.

"You're sure?" Captain Tark asked.

Ensign Rochelle nodded again. Again, the hair bobbed up and down. The chain around he neck jingled slightly with the movement.

"Good," Captain Tark said. "I applaud your commitment." He turned back to Commander Sporn. "Anything else, Commander?"

"Just one thing, and it can wait," Commander Sporn said.

"No, no," Captain Tark said. "I might be sleeping in late tomorrow, so we should resolve business now."

"Well I thought that Counselor Dayna deserved a commendation for her management of crew morale," Commander Sporn said.

"Excellent idea," Captain Tark said. "Draw up the commendation and I shall sign it."

"Excellent," Commander Sporn said. "I'm sure Counselor Dayna will be delighted. I'll tell her when I debrief her this evening."

"Very good, Commander," Captain Tark nodded.

"Have a good evening, Captain," Commander Sporn said.

"You too, Commander," Captain Tark said. Commander Sporn set the datapad down on the table, next to the wine and empty glasses. Then he left. The door closed behind him.

Captain Tark walked to the table, opened the bottle of wine, and poured himself a glass. He sipped it, smiling at the taste. He looked again at Slave Rochelle, admiring the perfect curves of her body. He reached out with one hand, sampling, squeezing, and indulging himself.

"You want me to use you?" Captain Tark asked.

Slave Rochelle nodded fervently. Her beautiful eyes expressed a desperate plea.

"You want me to fuck you?"

Vigorous nodding of her head.

"There's a lot I want to do to you," Captain Tark observed mildly. He took a sip of his wine. "And I get to do it all?"

Slave Rochelle nodded her head furiously. The blonde hair bobbed up and down.

"Well then let's get started," Captain Tark said, setting the glass of wine down on the table.

Her pussy was soaked. His dick slid in easy. As he fucked her pussy, pleased, whoreish moans escaped around the edges of her ballgag. Her hands tied behind her back made her roll back and forth as he fucked her. Combined with her legs latched around him, it provided a nice back and forth drilling feeling. He tugged on the leash as he fucked her, reminding them both who was in control.

When he was finished there, he flipped her over. He grabbed her tied hands like reins and rode her ass with his cock. Her words from the bar echoed in his ear: "I need to be defiled. To be used as a man's plaything."

He put her on her knees, took out her ballgag, and shoved his dick in deep. With her head against the bed, the Captain drilled deep into her throat. Just once, he pulled out his cock and let her get a deep breath. She took the breath, then squealed, "More please, Master!". He granted the request and continued to fuck her face.

Round and round, they went. When Captain Tark got tired, he sat back on a chair and let Slave Rochelle wrap her fantastic tits around his cock. She jerked him off with her chest, letting a filthy stream of words pour out of her lips as she did it. She told him that she was only happy when he was using her. That the harder he used her, the filthier he treated her, the happier she was. That she was his personal whore, his private slut, and his obedient slave. She told him that she wanted to be used by him forever. He played with the leash as she did the work.

Hole by hole, he claimed her as his own. He came in her pussy. He came in her ass. He came all over her face. He came on her lovely, massive tits. He came in her mouth and watched her swallow. She was perfect, Captain Tark knew. She fucked like a whore, then begged for more. She gave him everything he could ever want and more. And with each delightful orgasm, he came where no man had cum before.