All Comments on 'Space Wrecker'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it coming! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

Chapter 2 perhaps? I like the story a lot. AAA+++

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 3 years ago

That was an amazing story! A second chapter, perchance? Extremely well written, believable plot, wonderful theme, great protagonist and companion...my golly gee whiz, I'm so glad I chose to follow you. I can scarce believe I have found a lit author who can spell, utilize correct grammar, avoid run-on sentences, and has a broad vocabulary. I give this offering a solid 5 🌟's and a heartfelt thanks. A skilled foray into sci-fi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please have more chapter

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Sir, you rocked that story. You pushed all my buttons, spaceships (Oh, my), techno babble, great characters and well written smut. Seamlessly integrated into a great story with a lots of potential story lines. A+++. I can't believe in one small story you fleshed out an entire universe to explore and created a iconic ship and crew. I hope you continue their adventures.

At this point I'm not sure what I want more. A bubble butt bunny girl or the UN Galveston. Decisions, decisions. Lol.

SharranSharranabout 3 years ago

An excellent story, looking forward to the next chapters. Definitely AAA+++,nice character development and plot. Maybe the bunny girl decides she wants more and joins the Captain for few trips, maybe for good? Also possibly the Captain gets contract to salvage a Felidae ship and finds a survivor(female). Her and bunnt make three and a crew/family? Could be interesting.

Grimm1267Grimm1267about 3 years ago

First of your stories that I've read and it was very enjoyable. I do hope you'll be continuing it soon.

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERabout 3 years ago

I really hope there is a chapter two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Having run a wrecker a long time ago brought back good memories of wrecker bunnies I knew! Please keep writing this story, you never know you might meet in the deep dark doing recovery.

TizlersTizlersabout 3 years ago

Great story I hope we see more of these two

Paladin155Paladin155about 3 years ago

Loved it! Being from a trucking family the Kenworth, Cummins, and Miller references brought back memories of Frank. He was a local legend that ran a towing company. He had the most tricked out Kenworths with the biggest Cummins engines and the latest top of the line Miller beds.

You could have called the brand of the cutter drone Spicer and the other drones Rockwell.

Looking forward to more!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

Just a couple of paragraphs in, and a little physics note. That ship being roughly 600' long x 160' wide x 160' tall and weighing 100 million tons.....

A plate of pure steel that has those dimensions would only weigh about 3.76 million short tons and if the ship was one big thick plate of depleted uranium it would still only weigh about 9.13 million short tons. In fact, even if you changed the size to 600 YARDS by 160 by 160 yards, and it was just a giant solid steel block it would come out to about 101 million short tons.

For ship type tonnage that makes more sense, I'd maybe calculate a very rough tonnage per square foot for naval ships for the real world counterparts like battleships, carriers, salvage ships, etc. [(length x beam x (2x draft)) / ship tonnage ] (and make sure you know whether you are dealing with short tons, long tons, and metric tons), and then for the applicable starships, multiply that tonnage per cubic foot times...say three for non-combat & civilian ships and for carriers and assault ships that would have huge hangar bays and cargo / troop bays, five for most other combat ships, and seven or higher for heavily armored battleships. For something like a space freighter or salvage/tug, maybe a rule of thumb for towing/pushing based on real world naval numbers, such as being able to push or pull a cargo barge or derelict ship 10x to 20x the tonnage of the tug at normal speeds and with a fair degree of maneuverability and acceleration/deceleration, or up to 100x the tonnage of the tug at very slow speeds and very limited maneuverability and very slow acceleration and deceleration.

dliving1518dliving1518almost 3 years ago

This was great. Hope we see more.

PhineasPhineasalmost 3 years ago
I never thought...

...aroused by a bunny girl. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellently done.

arcaedianarcaedianalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for helping me realize I have an anthro-bunny kink now... that was an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. I loved every part of it.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

This story calls for a sequel. Mark returning and bringing back more ships and getting paid well, for it. And having fun with Chree each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please quit your job and take up writing full-

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: I wish I could afford to quit my job and write full time, but at last new and old bills have to be paid. Sorry for the long delay, but 2020 and 2021 has not been a good year here in Arizona, with Covid and the wild fires taking what 2019 storms missed we had to relocate.

Ramjet57: Part three is in the works, 40807 words in and a three quarters done. Space wrecker III will be a big one, and hopefully enjoyed by all.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.08.22]

Great start!

Love this part:

"I wasn't a big wine drinker, I didn't like the dry tannic after taste. I had some dessert wines that were sweet and had no dry after taste."

I'm the same way and enjoy a good Digestif, plus Sangria is very good as well.

Sir GalahadSir Galahad4 months ago
Excellent job of world-building!

You need to learn to read proof and check your punctuation, but this is a first rate story. Looking forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Excellent story, interesting setting, interesting characters and hot sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES