Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mimi and Damien engage in a little atypical sightseeing.
4.9k words
4.69
1.6k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi left the SFPA counter feeling like she was in a trance, the tigress unable to process what had just happened. She was elated, almost wondering if this was some sort of divine intervention, just moments ago she had been fearful that her career as a space going researcher might be over. But it also scared her a little, fearful this was simply some cruel twist of fate and the 'other shoe' was about to drop at any moment. This felt too easy not to be illegal somehow, and it was hard to trust pure luck while out in the black. Luck, good luck at least, was something experienced space hands learned never to rely on. If you were counting on 'good luck' to survive in the black, you were never going to make it. Yet none was stopping Mimi as she headed towards the door, her heart was racing and her body feeling hot, primed for a flight or fight never instinct she started speed walking towards the exit. She was moving so quickly she almost bounced off one of the sliding glass doors when they didn't open wide enough, quickly enough.

Once the couple had made it to the street, she began walking even faster. Mimi didn't seem to care about her rudeness as she pushed her way through the crowd, which was thicker than ever as the day began winding down and folks started heading home. At the end of the street she turned left rather than right, away from the spaceport, even though their ship was where they needed to go next. Despite heading off with a full head of steam like a woman on a mission, Mimi wasn't entirely sure where she was going. She took another left at the next intersection, leading them even farther away from their destination. She then took another right and then another left, while her confused boyfriend curiously followed her.

"Mimi, why are we running?" Damien finally asked when they were about a mile from the SFPA.

Mimi didn't know the answer to his question. She just knew she was full of energy and a need to do... something. It didn't even have to be productive, she had to keep her feet moving. So, instead of answering his question, she came to a sudden stop and whirled around, planting a big kiss on her boyfriend's lips.

She had taken Damien by surprise, wasn't she still angry with him? His eyes grew large and round with shock while he stupidly stood there as if he didn't know how to kiss a girl. Yet, one of Damien's best qualities was his ability to just go with a flow. After only a brief moment of confusion he responded in kind and soon the couple engaged in a full blown make out session right on the street. Their lips mashed together, tongues dancing in each other's mouths, enveloped in each other's arms. Mimi even started running her paws up and down the folf's muscular back. The way she always did when she was feeling needy. It was how most of their sex started and Damien was starting to get a little flustered, usually neither he nor Mimi wasn't for these big displays of public affection.

They continued kissing until an APD patrol car followed by two ambulances and a fire truck went whizzing by. They watched the fleet of emergency vehicles race by, heading towards the street they would have walked down had Mimi taken the more direct route to the spaceport. Normally, Mimi and Damien might discuss where they had been going or why they were heading there, but presently they were too caught up in each other to concern themselves with that. "I guess we need to renew the ship's tags more often!" Damien laughed.

Mimi also laughed, joining the folf's mirth, but she wiggled free of Damien's arms before he could kiss her again. It wasn't that she didn't want to kiss him, she was just worried they'd start making love right on the spot if she didn't stop him! But the good feelings lingered, her frustrations with him having disappeared in the face of their good fortune. Biting her lower lip, the tigress looked around, only now realizing they were standing right in front of the main gate to Washington Park: the pride of Armstrong. The iron wrought fence stood tall and proud above their heads, back lit by the slowly setting sun.

"Come on, we've got some time... let's do a little sightseeing." It was an innocent sounding proposition, but Damien could tell by the tone in her voice and scent in the air that Mimi wasn't going to be settling for some sightseeing like a common tourist: she had some other ideas in mind. His heart began to race, and he wondered if he dared to hope what those plans might be?

Washington Park was one of Armstrong's most famous attractions, stretching out like a great green blanket in the middle of the city, a fusion of nature and urban. Of course the park, being the pride of the city, was filled with manicured lawns and meticulously pruned bushes. Ornate statues stood beside grand fountains to showcase the wealth and power of Armstrong, and a massive public golf course stood in the center of it all. However, Mimi most appreciated the park for its softer side. Playgrounds where families could enjoy a peaceful afternoon out in nature, small duck ponds where you could watch birds come in for a drink or simply to rest their wings. Some parts had even been left wild, filled with tall, untamed trees that had been untouched for hundreds of years and stretched into the sky almost as tall as the skyscrapers that filled the city. Washington Park was the only spot in the entire planet she could think of that made her question her lifelong commitment to the black. Often, when stuck on planet for any period of time, she'd make a point to come here; reminiscing over pleasant memories of better times while trying to make new ones.

Today, Mimi wasn't there to feed the ducks or relive her childhood by jumping in the nearby swing set. Instead, she took her boyfriend firmly by the hand and guided him past happy families playing on the playground, young couples on their first date, and starstruck tourists that stared with open mouths up at the sky. It seemed it was only with a degree of separation from the city could you understand how large it was. The white tigress headed up the trail as the crowd of people around them slowly thinned out, under the cover of the tall, grand trees that had once covered the entire planet. She kept hopefully checking over her shoulder and once she was confident they were alone turned to face her boyfriend. Damien stared at her, his eyes wide open in curiosity and hope. She winked, shot him a flirty smile, and then placed both of her paws against his chest and shoved him through a tall, wild looking hedge. He yelped, tumbling backwards, landing painfully ass first and missing a mud puddle by just inches.

"Easy!" Damien protested loudly, indignantly pointing towards the mud puddle that he had fallen in. Spacesuits were expensive! It wasn't the type of thing you wanted to drag through the mud like a common soccer uniform. Mimi was unconcerned with his objections, however. She stepped through the hedge, joining him in what was about to come to their not so private love nest, wearing an almost predatory smile.

"What we're about to do is very illegal." The tigress spoke authoritatively, despite her voice never rising above a whisper. "So unless you're looking to get arrested, I suggest you shut up."

Damien opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but remained quiet. He wondered, as he often did, how Mimi could so easily control him. How she could be so stern, so blunt yet sound so loving and caring. Finally, the folf simply nodded his head in stunned agreement.

"Good boy." Mimi said with a smile on her face. "Now get that space suit off!"

With eager obedience Damien quickly reached for his zipper that ran down the front of his suit, however with his excitement and nervousness, his paws were shaking so bad he couldn't undress himself. Mimi watched her helpless boyfriend for a couple of moments before stepping in and taking care of matters herself. She took hold of the large zipper started at his collar and ran all the way down to his crotch. Mimi pulled on it slowly, licking her lips as she stared in Damien's vibrant blue eyes through his shaggy black bangs. The wolf fox hybrid, for "my folf" as Mimi affectionately called him, was by any estimation a handsome young man. Mimi liked to describe his face as 'soft' and not because it was covered with orange and white hair with a single black line across his snout. Mimi loved that black line, it almost made it look as if someone had taken a black marker to his muzzle. A soft face suited Damien, showing his youthful joy and affectionate ways. He loved people and, unlike many space going men who too often were enamored with the 'silent and brooding' tough cowboy atheistic, wasn't scared to show it.

Once the zipper was halfway down his torso, Mimi leaned forward, placing a hand on his muscular stomach and gently squeezing his six-pack through his fur. "Good boy..." She whispered again, causing his bushy tail to wag happily behind his body.

As Mimi praised her big folf, she reached into the front pocket of her own space suit and retrieved Damien's leash and collar. It wasn't like she ever used it on him in public. She would never be mean, or brave enough for that, although she had walked him around the ship on all fours a few times when the rest of the crew was on leave. Still, there was something comforting about having it, a reminder that she controlled something if nothing else in this crazy world. Besides, more than once, she had gotten Damien to fall in line just by threateningly jingling the metal clasp in her pocket; reminding him that it was an option on the table. Even if Mimi wasn't sure if her boyfriend was more scared or turned on by the prospect of getting leashed and collared so publicly. She supposed they were about to find out.

"Mimi... are you sure about this?" Damien asked with a shaky voice, the folf caught between arousal and nervousness. Mimi wasn't kidding when she said this was very illegal. Armstrong had strictly enforced 'morality laws' that frowned upon any sort of public nudity. Just last month, a man had just been sentenced to a year of hard labor when caught urinating in an alley.

"Why? Aren't you the one always begging me to fuck you outside?" Mimi responded, knowing this was probably a bad idea, but far too worked up to care.

Damien hesitated for a moment... it was true, he'd often talked about how hot it would to have some outdoor sex. But he supposed he'd been thinking someplace more remote... and safer! He hated to think what the punishment would be if they were caught in Washington Park having sex.... Yet, despite his concerns, Damien's objections quickly died in his throat as Mimi pressed on, taking his silence for consent. He watched, almost as if life was happening in slow motion, as she reached out and continued bringing his zipper down the rest of the way, exposing more of his fluffy torso. Damien's breathing became more labored, his heart beating even faster, as her hand moved closer and closer to his penis until his throbbing erection popped out from his pants. Damien cheeks flushed hot and red beneath his fur, not used to having his penis out in public. He felt exposed under the big blue sky, feeling like he had something to hide.

"There he is!" Mimi cooed affectionately at the appearance of Damien's prefect manhood; large enough to look and feel impressive without being a pain in the ass, literally and figuratively. His girthy member was certainly up to the task to bring her to orgasm, and had done so many times before. Of course, it didn't hurt that Damien was a patient and giving lover. She began tenderly stroking his cock with her soft, gentle, furry fingers. Carefully balancing her grip between firm, a loose hand job didn't do much for anyone, without holding on too tight.

"Shit..." Damien gasped, it felt good, her softness against his bare flesh. He pushed his head back, his eyes softly closing as he savored the pleasure. Worries quickly faded as the folf lost himself to lust. Still, that nagging feeling kept tugging at the back of his mind. That paranoid voice in his head convinced that a passerby would happen by at any moment and bust them.

"Relax," Mimi said soothingly, causing a worried Damien looked back towards her with a frightened yet curious look. They made eye contact. Her strong, steel gray stare burning into him. It filled him with some confidence, but also some nervousness. He always felt this way when they were about to make love, the need to please her paradoxically almost made him unable to. Mimi could tell that her folf's mind was elsewhere and knew she had to bring in the big guns. She leaned in close, breathing in his musky smell and whimpering needfully. "Come on, by my brave little fuck pet. Mistress needs her toy!"

Damien nodded, causing Mimi to smile and plant her lips on his for another kiss. Under the open sky, exposed for the world to see. But the worries were truly gone now as Damien melted into her kiss, body pressed needfully against his. Her hot breath on his fur, heavy scent in the air. Knowing she had him right where she wanted, Mimi started to unzip her space suit, allowing her modest yet plenty perky breasts to burst free. She reached down into her crotch, rubbing her fingers up against her snatch, dripping wet with need. Once she was confident she had loaded her hand up with enough of her feminine arousal, she broke off the kiss and smeared the scent of her pussy all over her loving mate's face. Forcing the folf to bathe in a concentrated dose of her hormones. If that didn't get his mind in the game, she didn't know what would!

"Alright..." Damien growled. "If that's the game you wanna play, get that ass in the air."

Mimi raised an eyebrow, she had been looking to get a rise out of him, but that didn't mean she had relinquished control. Not yet, at least. "Get that ass in the air...?" Mimi prompted.

"Get that ass in the air, please, Mistress?" Damien said, feeling sheepish but no less aroused.

"Good boy." Mimi praised before doing as she requested, pressing her thin and agile body to the ground and hiking her butt high: presenting her dripping wet pussy to her beloved mate.

While Mimi and Damien shared in a female led lifestyle, that didn't mean that Mimi didn't enjoy getting mounted and filled.

While the tigress made it a point to never completely give up command, there was something about feeling the power and lust from her man while she was fucked into the dirt. Particularly with Damien's leash and collar tightly secured around his neck. The leash ran down from Damien's throat, over her shoulder where she clutched the end of it between her paws with a tight grip, ready to steer and control the sex that was about to unfold. There was a moment of quiet serenity, the birds chirping in the trees and the chatter of small woodland creatures. Mimi felt stupid, even in her lust of the moment, for thinking this way: but it almost felt like the universe itself was blessing the couple. Maybe Damien was onto something for liking outdoor sex? Perhaps this would become part of their repertoire.

"That is right, big boy." She cooed as Damien set a powerful paw on her shoulder, causing her to shiver from head to toe. "Please your Mistress the best way you know how."

Damien might not look it, the folf was extremely strong. Despite his well-defined muscles, his body maintained a slender appearance that seemed to betray his childhood pampered by wealth; his muscles had been earned in a gym: not years working in the cargo hold of a ship. There was a reason his crew often referred to him as 'pretty boy'. Damien did lack the scars, both seen and unseen, you saw on most space captains from their many years working their up to the vaulted position of captain. Nevertheless, the folf still worked out regularly and more importantly was experienced in hand-to-hand combat: both with training and real world experience. Not only did Damien have the raw power, he knew how to move his body and take full advantage of that strength. Mimi had actually seen him successfully fight off not one but two brothers twice his size after they harassed her at a bar. They had been very drunk, which hadn't helped their fighting ability, but still...


In the dirt and leaves from the trees above them, Damien slowly entered his Mistress from behind. They gasped in unison, Damien taking pleasure in the warm embrace of her wet folds, while she delighted in the stretching from his girth. Damien was needy, Mimi could tell by the way her mate held her while they made love in the mud. He clung to her hips, bent low and close to her body as he fucked her into the dirt, filling her lungs with the earthy scent of the forest. Still, fighting his desires, Damien made sure to be slow and gentle; taking care not to hurt her by going too hard too quickly. Her scent in the air and on his nose was driving him wild, chasing the biological drive to fuck. Yet, he kept a tight grip on her, holding her in place and letting her feel his strength.

"Like that Mistress?" He said nervously, no matter how many times they had sex Damien was never entirely confident that he was actually pleasing her. It could get a little annoying, sometimes Mimi wished she didn't have to be his cheerleader in the bedroom, or park in this case. But it was also sort of cute at the same time, knowing he was so concerned about her pleasure, and usually endeared her to him.

"Yes, my sweet boy." She moaned. "Just like that."

They continued at it for some time, continuing with their deliberate, slow sex while the sun continued to set. The fur couple taking delight in the simple pleasure in each other's presence as well as the sex itself. Damien ran his hand down the slender curves of his girlfriend, smiling goofily while he enjoyed her supple body. Mimi moaned, even while doing her best to remain quiet. She wasn't nearly as nervous as her mate, but she still knew the risk and wanted to avoid detection just as badly as she wanted to get off.

Suddenly, Damien froze mid-thrust and held his hands tightly over Mimi's mouth to stifle her moans. He'd picked up the sound of a jogger heading down the path with his sensitive ears. The folf's heart was thudding weakly in his throat, shaking from head to toe with his tail tucked between his legs. He didn't want to go to jail, he couldn't go to jail. At last, the footsteps past them, he could see blue and white running shoes passing them by through a small hole in the hedge. Although Damien was fairly confident that the jogger had known something was up. The pace of his footsteps had slowed dramatically as he passed by their hiding spot.

"We need to get out of here." He hissed once the sound of the jogger had faded off in the distance, his hands still clamped over Mimi's mouth.

But the tigress shook her head and tugged at his leash pointedly. Damien's eyes grew wide, messaged delivered, he was to finish the job before they left.

Sex from then on became much less enjoyable for Damien. He was too nervous, thinking every rustle in the trees or gust of wind was another jogger coming down the path. Worst yet, a few times he was right! Each time the folf would repeat the process, freezing in place while desperately trying to keep his girlfriend quiet. He was terrified that both the sounds and smells of their love making would attract someone's attention. Finally, he could take it no longer. Damien was pretty sure he'd die of a heart attack before Mimi got off at this rate.

"Please cum for me, Mistress?" He whispered in her ear, the sooner she finished, the sooner they could get out of there.

At first, Mimi said nothing, letting her little subbie mate stew. Finally, once she thought he might burst from the anticipation, she could feel him shaking inside her, she nodded agreeably back. "You know what to do." She whispered.

12