Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien closed his eyes and took a deep breath, readying himself as he hoped to bring a quick yet satisfying end to their love making. He increased his pace, using his powerful hips to thrust his large cock deeper and harder into his Mistress' eager pussy. He wasn't just 'thrusting' her, he was railing her into the dirt. No longer were they 'making love' they were fucking like two wild animals that didn't know any better. Nervous as he was, Damien had to admit this was pretty hot, and soon the tiger and the folf started getting a little carried away. Morning a little too loudly, the loud repeating 'squelching' sound of their sex unmistakable, and to say nothing of the scent. Nothing attracted a male fur's attention like a horny woman. It was inevitable they would get caught... and then, just at the worst possible moment; just as Damien was about to cum he heard it. He heard the loud, far too close squawk of a police radio interrupted the moment.

Damien froze, eyes flying wide open in fear, while his heart pounded fanatically in his chest. His legs trembled as his body instantly went into 'fight or flight' mode, but there was no way to fight or nowhere to run! Fighting an Armstrong police officer would just make the charges worse, and any moment to flee would just give away their position. The only thing they could hope to do was hunker down and pray the cop would somehow miss them. Damien didn't like his odds... this was it, this was how it would all end. It seemed fitting in a way, his father had always viewed him as a disappointment, now he would prove it by getting arrested for lewd acts in Washington Park!

The folf peered through the leaves of the bush in front of him and could barely make out the policeman standing about a hundred feet down the jogging path from them. One hand rested on his sidearm, ready to draw at a moment's notice, while the other was resting on his shoulder where his radio was, as if getting ready to call into dispatch. Probably to call for backup, Damien guessed. The canine cop was intently sniffing the air and Damien thought it was safe to assume someone had called them in, or perhaps they had just gotten unlucky for a cop to have wandered by. Washington Park was supposed to be well patrolled, but Armstrong cops could rarely be asked to get their fat asses out of their cruisers to walk the jogging trails too narrow to drive a police car down.

Slowly, nervously, reluctantly, Damien withdrew his throbbing erection from Mimi's hot wet pussy.

He needed release so bad his cock ached and it was almost painful to withdraw without orgasm, but he had to! He nervously checked over his shoulder, wondering if they could sneak out of the park using the tall trees for cover. If they could make it to the spaceport, well out of the jurisdiction of the Armstrong police, before they were captured or identified they stood a good chance of getting away. Yet again that afternoon Mimi took him by surprise and spoke in a much louder voice than Damien would have liked.

"Don't. Stop. Keep fucking me." She punctuated the sentence with a firm tug of his leash and jangling the collar around his neck, as if the cop would need any more help finding them.

"Mimi... I would love to continue, but there's a cop right there! We have to go." He whispered urgently. HIs heart sank as he saw the shiny boots of the cop turn and make a beeline right for them. He'd heard Mimi, their goose was cooked if they didn't leave immediately.

"I see him." Mimi replied, tugging his leash again. She wasn't sure why she was giving Damien these orders. He was totally right, they needed to get out of there. But something told her that, somehow, they'd be alright as long as they held their ground. "And you heard my order. Don't make me repeat it again."

Damien said nothing, quickly trying to decide who he'd rather be on the bad side of: Mimi or an Armstrong police officer? Deciding to trust Mimi, maybe she had some sort of plan, he did what he was told and slowly entered his girlfriend again, even if his heart was no longer in it.

The cop meanwhile was slowly approaching them with laser focus on them as if he could see right through the hedge. His old school autoloader out of its hostler and at the low ready while he wore an almost evil looking smile on his face. He looked ready to bust some heads in. However, right before he was about to peek over the hedge and bust the two lovers, his radio went off again. "Unit 256, break off from that call. Officer needs urgent assistance at Sputnik Square."

There was a moment of hesitation in which none of the three furs breathed, Damien and Mimi could hear the wheels spinning angrily in his head while he tried to determine what to do. After an agonizing wait for the two lovers hiding in a bush the cop at long last stuck his head through the hedge. His face contoured with rage as he stared down at the couple in a murderous rage. "It's your lucky day, punks." The wolf growled before talking into his shoulder mounted mic. "Unit 256 responding." And he headed off at a slow trot towards Sputnik Square at a trot, his boots drumming off the sidewalk.

"Fucking settle down, Clint Eastwood..." Damien said. It was half joke, half actual complaint. "Fucking cowboy cops."

"Better hurry before he comes back!" Mimi groaned and Damien quickly resumed his love making to the best of his ability. Although, while she tried to sound confident, she really had no idea how they'd gotten so lucky or why she had known things would work out ok. They quickly, if awkwardly finished, quickly put their space suits back on, and quickly fled the park making sure to steer well clear of Sputnik Square; they wanted to avoid running into their cop friend again. Finally, they were clear of the park and Damien felt a little better, the safety of Armstrong Spaceport was just a few blocks away. But those feelings of relief quickly faded after he rounded the corner and saw the entire street between them and the spaceport had been blocked off by cops.

"What the fuck!" He whispered in a desperate panic to Mimi. "Did they really call in a fucking road block for us?"

"Don't be silly!" Mimi whispered back, pointing to the scene just past the cop cars. "Look!"

A large tanker truck was barely visible, surrounded by fire trucks and emergency personnel. It had clearly been on fire recently, still steaming from the recent fire, while the building behind it was covered in black soot! Suddenly, there was a yelping of a siren behind them as an ambulance and two coroner vans attempted to work their way through the thick crowd. Mesmerized by the scene before him, Mimi had to pull Damien out of the way of the lead truck before it ran him over.

Mimi and Damien turned to face each other as the convoy passed with a wordless understanding of what had just happened. All the series they had heard earlier before entering the park... this had been the cause! Had Mimi taken the direct route from the SFPA office to the spaceport, it very well could have been them taking one of those ambulances to the hospital... or worse. To think they had thought they'd been lucky with the cop!

They stood there for a moment longer, digesting this, before they turned on their heel and slowly backed away to find a detour to the spaceport. Uncertain if they were blessed or cursed, they wanted off Armstrong as quickly as possible before their luck could run out either way.

12