Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the main body of the ship was the passenger accommodations, ten decks capable of carrying anywhere from three hundred to a thousand passengers, depending on how full each bunk got. Again, nothing was very interesting here, and once you'd seen one room you'd pretty much seen them all. So, Mimi took her pet to the very bottom of the ship, the last three floors comprising the engine room, the mechanical room, the mechanical workshop, and the cargo hold. The cargo hold could be interesting, depending on what was inside, but currently it was empty... that didn't mean however that Mimi didn't have a reason to take Damien down there. As by far the biggest room on the ship, the hold would afford plenty of room for a nice game. "You want to play fetch, boy?"

Despite his initial reluctance, Damien had quickly fell into his role as Mimi's pet. As a true submissive, he enjoyed pleasing his Mistress however he could. Even if that meant in unorthodox ways, such as crawling around naked aboard his own ship. Plus, it was a pleasant break from worrying about engine temperatures of pirate interdictions. He barked in affirmation, shaking his head and tail all the same time, causing Mimi to smile broadly again. "Good boy!" She cooed, before producing a tennis ball from one of the deep pockets of her space suit and chucking the ball across the massive hold.

Barking the entire time, Damien obediently chased after the ball, moving with a surprising and impressive amount of grace considering he was a bipedal man moving on all fours. It took him a couple of tries, but he managed to catch the ball in his mouth while it continued to bounce off the floor. He turned a 180, although it was closer to a 200 degree turn before he managed to regain control, and smiled proudly with the ball in his mouth; wagging his tail very feral like as he brought the slobbery ball back to his mistress.

"Good boy!" She exclaimed again, patting his head before picking up the ball and tossing it across the hold again, repeating the process.

While her pet moved, Mimi couldn't help but lustfully admire his impressive figure. The way the canine's muscular body seemed to ripple under his thick, lush fur. Loving the way his butt looked as it wiggled back and forth. But what really drew her eye was his package. Hard cock and pendulous balls bouncing around rather pleasurably the entire time. It only took a couple of more throws of the ball before Mimi started unzipping her space suit, thinking of something else that Damien could be doing with his mouth.

"Come here boy!" She called, whistling for her pet as he attempted to catch her most recent throw. As she called him, she stepped the rest of the way out of her space suit and sat down mostly nude on the floor.

Damien hesitated for a moment, uncertain if he should be going after the ball or heading over to his Mistress. Once he looked over towards his naked, sexy Mistress, however, noticing her wet pussy proudly displayed between her spread legs, he didn't need to give it much more thought. He happily bounded over to her, tail wagging and smiling the entire time. Once he reached her, Damien made a move to bury himself between Mimi's thighs, but she stopped him. As worked up and needy as she was, it was important she remained in control.

"What do you want?" She asked again.

"To go down on you, Mistress."

"And why do you want to do that?"

"To make you feel good, Mistress!" He mewled obediently, looking up at her with well practiced, pleading eyes.

Mimi said nothing at first, acting as if she was thinking over his request, before slowly nodding her head, giving her precious pet the permission to act. She grabbed ahold of the lead he was still wearing and pulled him in close. "You better not disappoint!" She said warningly, although she was fairly confident he wouldn't disappoint in the slightest. Damien had always been excellent at eating pussy, for the submissive canine there truly was no sex act he enjoyed more, the selfless pleasuring of his Mistress, his lover and partner in both life and lust.

He started by laying many small, tender kisses on her thighs. A sideshow to the main act, a foreplay to foreplay practically. But submission was a lot like dominance in one way, the little details often made the most significant difference. Taking his time to properly love and worship his mistress made more than make her feel good, revving up her engine and getting her ready for the main event. Although, it certainly did that too, it was about showing his own enjoyment in the act, not rushing to get it done but savoring the moment. As he kissed her thighs he made sure to stick his muzzle deep between her legs, this was more for him than for her, getting a deep inhale of her scent. Letting it tickle his lungs and the back of his brain, not that he needed much stimulation. His cock already throbbing for release.

Likewise, Mimi didn't really need the warmup. Watching her lover prance around like a good boy, his manhood bouncing up and down the entire time, had been more than enough to get her ready. But she still enjoyed the small, tender touches all the same. This continued for a while, Damien using his hands to passionately grip onto Mimi's hips while he laid small kisses from her abdomen down to her knees. Soon, neither fur could hold back any longer. Just as the folf was about to move directly to her mound on his own accord, the tigress passionately grabbed the back of her folf's head and pushing with all her strength to force him down. Mimi's fingers digging almost painfully into his scalp as she clung to her man needfully. Damien enjoyed even this rough treatment though, it was the first crack in Mimi's 'Dom bitch' shield, she was losing control to her needful lust. Damien loved her badass, dom bitch, take no shit attitude. But his favorite part was when he could cut through the emotional shield she surrounded herself with.

He stuck his nose deep into her pussy, using his long pink tongue to tease her clit, flicking it gently. He made sure not to neglect the rest of her pussy, though. His canine tongue was so long, so broad, it was almost like fucking her with a pensile penis. He moved slowly, dragging his tongue gently up and down, in and out of her lower lips. Years of practice had given him the 'expert touch' when it came to Mimi, and it didn't take long before her head tossed back, legs wrapped tightly around his head and forcing his muzzle deeper into her snatch.

"Good boy!" She howled, letting Damien know that she was already getting close. He could smell it in the air, feel it in her voice, and even taste it on his tongue. He was both surprised and proud of this fact, and an evil smile began to cross his face. The folf continued to dutifully lick, but was carefully listening and waiting until his Mistress' moans began to reach the crescendo of climax, her twitching pussy about to bust off at any moment. It was then he removed his mouth from her dripping wet cunny, and slowly allowed her orgasm to fade away into nothingness, just a moment before release.

"Oooh!" She growled with immense frustration, her vagina pulsing with need. "You bastard! Someone doesn't want his big tiddy mistress to come out and play!"

"Nonsense," Damien growled lustfully in return. His confidence at the moment causing his submission to wane slightly. "I'm just building you up some."

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" Mimi scolded in a teasing tone, yet managed to interject a great deal of authority at the same time. "Especially when there is something much more productive you could be doing with it."

Damien almost responded with a 'Yes Mistress', but thought better of it at the last minute and simply went back to tonguing her pussy. "Good boy!" She said, a lazy smile crossing her face while she pushed some sweaty hair from her eyes.

In Damien's experience, every man had his ' trick' for eating pussy, and would happily tell you what it was. In his experience, however, when it was really time to get your woman off, the best recipe was persistence and consistency. Keeping his tongue flat and firmly planted, he bobbed his head up and down, moving over her pussy at a medium, steady pace. Sure enough, moments later Mimi's lewd moans again began to echo around the hold and she was clutching to the back of his head tighter than ever before. This time Damien didn't dare stop, and a split second later she was cuming against his face, howling like a banshee. She continued to clutch against Damien for another moment, trembling and moaning softly, before releasing and sinking with her back to the floor in exhaustion.

Damien could have happily laid there with his beloved tigress for hours longer, but didn't want to leave the ship flying on its own for too much longer. So, he gently helped the suddenly exhausted feeling Mimi to her feet and guided her towards the elevator that would take them all the way up to their captain's quarters.

Mimi followed agreeably, almost seeming like the submissive now, stumbling onto the elevator and clutching to her lover for support as they rode up to the bridge. She allowed herself to be put into bed, the covers tucked up under her chin, before almost instantly falling asleep. Apparently she had needed that! Damien was also feeling a little on the tired side, and perhaps a little blue balled, but that was alright. Mimi and Damien had a give and take relationship, even if it was female-led, and he was confident his performance tonight would warn him something good in the near future.

"Who knows." He chuckled to none but himself as he settled back into the captain's chair and resumed control of the ship. He might just get that inflation sex after all.

12