Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 05

Story Info
Damien and Mimi's space exploration continues.
4.6k words
4.6
946
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took twenty-four hours after the pirate attack for Mimi and Damien to start feeling normal again.

During that time, the couple didn't accomplish much. All Mimi and Damien did was eat, sleep, and fuck as their ship hurtled around the orbit of planet AWZ-281: a desert planet so devoid of life or anything else interesting the space captain who'd discovered it hadn't even bothered to give it a proper name. That didn't matter though because, despite the fact they were on an exploratory mission, neither Mimi nor Damien were up for much sightseeing. Instead, they indulged in pure, lazy, absolute gluttony they rarely afforded themselves; especially while out in the black. Mostly because they really couldn't afford or risk it.

"Starships," it was often said among space hands. "Do not like to sit in stir."

The likelihood of attack was low considering they were, what space hands call, silent running. Flying a spaceship in combat isn't much different than sailing a submarine. Just how a sub can disappear into the depths of the ocean, it's almost impossible to track other spaceships in the never ending vastness of space: not without advanced technology. The suite of ship-tracking equipment aboard starships was frequently called radar, even though it far exceeded that old world relic. Like a submarine, starships leave a sort of wake behind them. True, they are totally silent outside their hull, since sound does not travel in a vacuum, but there are still many ways to track a ship: such as heat radiating off the hull. The most common way to track a ship, however, was with a transponder, intentionally broadcasting their location. Ship tracking devices were intended mostly as a safety measure. Space, somehow, wasn't massive enough. Without the electronic assistance and carefully plotted flight paths, midair collisions were much more common than one might think: especially in busy areas, such as around star ports.

While these tracking systems were legally mandated on every spaceship in the name of safety, they did open space hands to a type of danger. Ne'er-do-wells, such as the pirates who attacked them the day before, used these ship tracking aids to assist in their never-ending hunt for fresh meat: hence silent running. Silent running, much like an old submarine movie, meant being as still as possible. Everything but essential life sustaining equipment was shut off to minimize heat and their magnetic waves. Their transponder was, of course, shut off, and they hid in the lee of a planet's orbit. Using the massive desert rock below them as a blind from the more sensitive ship tracking equipment that might manage to draw a bead on them, even while silent running.

While silent running, anyone who meant them harm would need to have line of sight on their vessel to find them. Finding a tiny bright dot to the naked eye in a sea of billions of tiny bright dots with the naked eye? Forget 'finding a needle in a haystack', locating their vessel would be like trying to find a grain of sand in all the world's beaches. Still, a million or even billion to one odds, it was still an extremely dangerous bet to lose. Should a ship happen to spot them and attack, or something such as an asteroid strike the ship, they would be completely vulnerable to defend themselves.

Besides the risk, it was also expensive! Mimi and Damien were consuming provisions at a frightening place: fuel, oxygen, food, and perhaps most sparse of all time. Every twenty-four hours the BW-69 spent in the black was approximately a million credits. On the razor thin margins Mimi and Damien lived in, they did not have that kind of money.

So, what they were doing was a bad idea: yet, they couldn't avoid it. As expensive as it was, they required the time to look after themselves after their life or death encounter: it was as if they had to stop and affirm they were alive. Taking joy in the simple pleasures in life such as food, drink, and of course making love. The folf needed the time in particular, as he had the most blood on his paws and was taking the life or death fight the hardest to heart. In the aftermath of the incident, Damien spent long chunks of time in thoughtful silence. He thought over the encounter, and the moments leading up to it, over and over: wondering if there was anything he could have done differently. In Damiens darkest moments during that long and depressing day, he even wondered if he'd actually done the right thing. Mimi would intermittently attempt giving her mate a pep talk, reminding him how hard he worked to avoid violence and how the other men had made the furtive move. She knew, as much as she would have liked to alleviate the folf's emotional pain, it was the sort of wounds only time could heal, and largely allowed the folf the time and space he needed to decompress. Eventually, Damien would have to dust himself off and keep going.

Thankfully, time did help and coupled with some 'sexual healing' his broken heart did start to mend. That night, after twenty-four hours of moping around, they agreed it was time to move on. They set their alarm for eight hours to catch up on some sleep and would get back underway when they awoke.

Or that was their plan at least.

Terms like 'morning' don't really exist out in the black. Of course, there are people who live on planets or space stations that try to simulate a day/night cycle. But when you travel around with any regularity, like Mimi and Damien? Well... if you thought time zones on earth were bad! Still, waking up with the sun shining through the big glass window sure did make it feel like morning. And an hour and a half before the alarm was supposed to go off, Mimi found herself waking up with a loud yawn and a big stretch. She was ready to roll, but decided she'd let her folf have the full eight hours of rest they agreed to... until Mimi glanced over and noticed her mate soundly sleeping. He looked so adorable, snoring so softly it felt silly to call it snoring at all! As Mimi watched him sleep, the tigress realized that she wanted something more before they went under way. She reached over her bedside to grab what might be the strangest sex toy ever found in a bedroom: a long, thick rubber hose that was hooked up to the ship's compressed air.

When Mimi was in college, an amusing, in retrospect, incident had happened in one of the university's abandoned science labs. She and Damien had been doing a little urban exploring when Mimi inadvertently got some mystery goop all over herself. None had ever figured out what the black, tar like goop had been: it had absorbed all into her body before it could be examined, and the effect it had on the tigress baffled every specialist or scientist that learned of Mimi's condition. Extensive research by countless men and women in white lab coats had yielded no improved understanding. Brass tax? Mimi's skin had become stretchy, like latex, and as a result, she was the closest thing man had ever created to a living balloon. For her size obsessed boyfriend, it was like some sort of divine gift! Although, it wasn't just in the bedroom the skill was useful. The tigress would often inflate her breasts up a few cup sizes when she found herself needing to manipulate a man or two. Men were much more agreeable when they were too busty thinking with their dicks. A stranger utility actually came by filling herself with helium and using her new buoyant frame to reach things high above her head. It was a lot more convenient, if comical for any observers, to take a big gulp of a gas lighter than air and sort of float outside the ship with her spherical frame, to clean the bridge's windshield.

Now, thinking that Damien deserved a special treat, and owning him a round of 'inflation sex' anyway, s she planned to use her special talent for something much more fun. Mimi figured there was no better way to put nastiness behind them and resume their travels than a kinky session of love making as Damien's 'love balloon'. She placed the tip of the hose in her mouth and shook her folf's shoulder one, twice, and then three times before he awoke.

"Uh, huh... what's going on?" He snorted sleepily, slowly coming out of sleep. Mimi was always fascinated by how soundly Damien slept. If the ship ever was taken by pirates while he was sleeping, she was sure that Damien would wake up well-rested hours later in the debris field formerly known as the BW-69. The folf's ears twitched and sensing no panic or hearing no loud alarm he moved slowly. Damien rubbed his tired eyes before slowly opening them, checking the alarm clock. "Mimi... we still have an hour until the alarm goes off. What the hell are you waking me up for?"

He turned to face his girlfriend, annoyance and sleep both etched into his face: but those emotions were replaced with sheer joy instantly when he answered his question by spotting the black air hose hanging from Mimi's mouth. Inflation sex was his very favorite thing, and they did it so rarely! It was fun, but time consuming, and privacy was not something you often found on a starship: especially when you were the captain and people were likely to burst into your quarters without knocking whenever there was trouble.

"What do you want me to inflate today?" Mimi asked in her most sultry voice, although the tone in her voice was hinder slightly: words garbled with the hose hanging out of her mouth. Mimi ran her hands over her body, fingers through her stripey fur as she spoke. It was as if the tigress were offering up each part of her body for inflation. With great concentration, she could send the air flowing through her hose to any part of her body she pleased. As such, Mimi usually tried to inflate a different part of her figure every time. If last time she gave herself a massive rack and fat ass for Damien to play with, giving herself the type of hyper hourglass figure that could otherwise only exist in the fevered dreams of the most size obsessed guy; the next time she'd inflate her belly. Mimi loved inflating her belly and pretending she was pregnant with Damien's litter. While they both agreed now was not the time for parenthood, she was eagerly awaiting the day little paws could be heard running around the BW-69.

Damien watched as Mimi's hands wandered all over her body. As her fingers passed over some of his favorite targets for inflation, he bit his lower lip. Damien couldn't help but think how each one of her body parts looked so very sexy when round, full, and inflated. He felt slightly self-conscious in his desires... although he wasn't sure why. Mimi knew full well how much her folf loved inflation. Did he dare to ask what he really lusted after?

"Anywhere." Damien said, before hastily correcting himself. "I mean... everywhere!"

Mimi chuckled before nodding in agreement. "Ok..." She said before sticking the air hose in her mouth. It didn't have to go far, the tigress held it in place with her lips and soon felt the air rushing inside her body, causing a shiver running down her spine.

The tigress liked to tease Damien by pretending he was the only one who enjoyed her little inflation act. It was the femdom in her. The reality was she liked it just as much as him, maybe even more! Obliviously, domme or not, she took great delight in pleasing her man in such a way. There was just something... magical in the way Damien stared at her while she was inflated, and what woman didn't like causing a look of lustful wonder to appear in the eyes of a guy she fancied? Furthermore, like her boyfriend, Mimi liked round bodies and did think she looked rather fetching with her extra curvaceous figure. Even without Damien around, Mimi was sure she could spend hours staring at and playing with her perfect round ass after filling it with a few big gulps worth of air or making her bust burst through a thin t-shirt. She even liked sporting a big, round, taut belly that would make a pregnant woman feel skinny.

Not only did inflation please her man and make Mimi like the look of her body, there was immense physical pleasure that came to inflation as well. In fact, the biggest gratification from her expansion came from how sensitive her skin became as it stretched to accommodate her new hyper curves. If Mimi inflated herself large enough, just a breeze on her fur could cause orgasmic delight to course throughout her entire body. Getting spanked across her ballooning backside was enough to make fireworks explode in her mind's eye. If the tigress had her nipples pinched while her tits felt fit to burst with air? Oh, gawd! Talk about pleasure, that was sheer orgasmic delight.

Still, even as anticipation coursed through her veins, she managed to maintain an air as if she were doing the folf the world's most massive favor. She sighed deeply and rolled her eyes, keeping up the act perfectly, and Damien was appropriately appreciative. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress!" He exclaimed, all hint of the emotional weight he'd been carrying gone. Damien tenderly rubbed his girlfriend's belly for a few moments before leaning down to kiss it as air rushed inside. He could hear it, feel it even. The surface of Mimi's stomach seemed to vibrate beneath his fingertips and against his nose as it filled. Damien could hear the gurgle of air inside her as the tigress' body slowly began to swell.

Yet, even with all the noise, nothing seemed to happen: not at first. This was normal. Mimi found when filling herself up, with air in particular for some reason, it always took a minute or two for her inflation to properly start. Like a car tire, the pressure inside the tigress seemed to need time to build up before her new figure could take shape. Especially when it was her entire body that she intended to expand! Turns out, it requires a lot of air to noticeably embiggen a kitty cat. This was always Damien's least favorite part of inflation sex, the tension in the air seemed unbearable as they waited for her great swelling to begin. Still, the wait was short. Before too long, Mimi's body did begin puffing out in every single direction, just as planned. Although, the tigress' skin actually creaked rather ominously as it stretched to contain her rapidly swelling figure. Luckily, this was also normal, the noise was misleading. Mimi's pelt was effortlessly accommodating her swelling figure as she grew bigger and rounder. Everything from the obvious, such as Mimi's boobs or butt, from all the way down to her little toe. The tigress was properly inflating now, all to Damien's great delight.

"Yes!" He cooed happily, resting his head against her gut and staring up at her: eyes filled with lust and admiration for the woman he loved more than anyone else in the world. It was enough to make Mimi's heart melt and filled her with the desire to inflate herself larger than she'd ever been before. Mimi smiled back as best she could while using her mouth to keep the air hose in place, and patted the top of her folf's head.

Anticipation between the couple had reached its peak, as they both knew now that her inflation had begun to show, action would quickly pick up. In moments, Mimi had gone from looking more or less normal to having a belly that had grown round and full. Only, unlike a fat stomach, it didn't fill her lap but rather remained taut and somewhat buoyant. Her midsection appeared as if she'd swallowed an entire beach ball. Damien pushed his fingers into it, testing the fullness, and eliciting a long lustful moan from his girlfriend. A smile crossed his lips. Damien wasn't stupid, he knew Mimi enjoyed this every bit as much as she did: but now that the facade had fallen away, it was his turn to tease her.

"My, my. Someone wouldn't be getting horny over getting filled up like a balloon, would she?" Unfortunately for the submissive canine, his Mistress still held all the cards. She frowned at him, seemingly threatening to stop inflating herself without saying a word. "Sorry..." Damien said meekly.

Of course, it wasn't just Mimi's stomach that was growing. Damien had requested 'everything' and by god, Mimi was going to fulfill that request! Before long, her small breasts had grown into massive, perky things easily the size of Damien's entire head. Her hips and butt had likewise rounded out, giving her a full hourglass figure. Her arms, legs, neck, and even toes had also gotten bigger: but nothing compared to the size of her belly. It was now large enough to take up most of their king-sized bed, giving Damien very little room. Not that he was complaining about having to lay on Mimi's bloated stomach instead. One might think this was big enough, but Damien probably wouldn't be satisfied until Mimi couldn't swell another inch.

Larger and larger the tigress inflated, smiling as Damien looked at her hungrily. Some girls, Mimi guessed, wouldn't be very impressed with him. After all, it wasn't exactly a boon to a woman's self-confidence to know their partner wanted such a radical change to her body. But Mimi was confident that Damien wanted her: after all, he was a rich man's son who undoubtedly would be a very powerful man in his own right someday. He had a promising future full of money and riches, was good-looking, and despite it all both smart and kind. If there was a more perfect man in the entire galaxy, Mimi didn't know of him: and she figured if Damien chose to stay with her, it was because she was who he really wanted.

"Yes..." Damien cooed with another stab at some inflation dirty talk. "Swell up for me, my sweet kitty." But Mimi didn't care for this either, she didn't like it when Damien referred to her as 'his kitty'. Mimi was not a kitty or even a cat: she was a feline yes, but she was a proud tigress! "Sorry..." Damien said again.

Mimi gently pushed at Damien, who whimpered in meek protest but obediently crawled out of her lap. Despite Damien's fears, Mimi wasn't planning on stopping her inflation: instead, she just wanted to get a better look at herself. Only, it turns out the phrase 'lighter than air' is total bullshit. Sure, filling herself wasn't the same as filling herself with water, for instance, but nearly anything in this quantity was quite the burden to carry! She had attempted that once, filling herself up with water. That had also under Damien's urging, and while she had become the 'water bed girlfriend' the folf had wanted, it hadn't been a pleasurable experience for Mimi. It had been much too heavy to be at all comfortable. The way it had restricted her movement made her feel extremely claustrophobic. Even now, years later, the memory made it feel as if there were a heavy weight against her chest. As such, she'd sworn to that again and Damien had never pushed it.

Even under the surprising weight of a body stuffed with air, Mimi managed to get to her feet with the air hose dangling from her mouth, the hiss of air reverberating throughout her entire body and practically deafening her. Waddling beneath the load, her thick thighs rubbing together, she made it halfway across the room before falling to the floor and allowing the air hose to slip from her mouth, unable to take another breath.

"That big enough for you?" She asked in a strangely breathless tone, considering how round with air she was.

Damien said nothing for a long while. This was simply spectacular, it was undoubtedly the biggest he'd ever seen Mimi, and he loved it! Still, he couldn't help but think she would look even sexier and bigger yet.

"You're unfucking believable..." Mimi said with a laugh. She could not believe her folf wanted her even bigger. Although, she had to admit, in the face of her incredulity, there was a strange temptation to the thought of becoming even larger. Mimi liked the idea of pleasing her boyfriend, but the tigress had always enjoyed trying to push herself to the next level.

"So are you..." the folf responded, only there was a much more tender tone to his voice, as he got down low on the floor to join his girlfriend.

12