Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers kissed tenderly as the air hose hissed, abandoned and forgotten... for now. Not even Damien could think of further inflation in the heat of this moment as the couple made sweet, large, love on the floor. In a twenty-four-hour span of passionate sex, this surpassed everything that had come before. It was sweet as they whispered 'I love yous' and similar sweet nothings in each other's ear. It was hot and primal, satisfying that deep need lurking in all of us. Above all else, it felt simply incredible in the raw physical sense of their two bodies squishing together, Mimi so incredibly sensitive and tight with just enough spare room inside her for Damien's cock to enter her. The round tigress could feel the air move around inside her with every thrust of her lover's cock, especially as Damien's hands disappeared into the great round sphere that was her belly.

It did not take long for the couple to cum, first Damien: unable to control himself, followed thankfully a split second later by Mimi. Damien was deeply grateful she'd managed to finish, as he would soon be pushing rope: the young man was as virile as anyone, but his gas tank running on empty after the non-stop fuck session they'd been in. He was pushing rope now. The couple lay together in postcoital bliss when suddenly a loud alarm blared from the bridge. It was the proximity alarm, the one and only sentry looking out for the couple as they fooled around. They had the proximity alarm turned up to the highest setting, detecting anything heading towards them as far as fifteen lightyears away. That might sound like a great distance, but when there are ships that easily cruise at fifteen lightyears, it might be a heartbeat's worth of warning before doom.

Reacting with the pure natural tendencies of an elite starship captain, Damien burst up like a shot, his exhaustion fading instantly in the face of danger, and rushed off to the bridge as fast as possible.

Likewise, Mimi responded quickly, with the well trained instincts of a well practiced space hand. Or... she attempted to at least. However, there was an obvious problem: the tigress was still inflated, well past the point of any hope of mobility. "Shit, fuck!" Mimi cursed angrily. Her ship was under attack and Damien was all alone on the bridge to fend the enemy off single handedly. Mimi knew she had to make it to her battle station, but the beleaguered tigress was completely useless in the fight: couldn't even get up off the floor. Because Mimi's body was not an airtight vessel, normally she would let the air slowly and naturally leave her body over time. It actually didn't take too long, but in this instance, seconds counted. Luckily, Mimi could deflate herself much faster... even if it wasn't very ladylike. Panic quickly started to set in, worse than it normally would have, given her helpless state. She desperately struggled to release air from her body as fast as possible, in exactly the manner you're likely imagining a person realizing excess gas from their body.

The good news was Damien got the engines started, Mimi could feel the cold steel deck buzzing with their energy beneath her back. However, they'd need a couple of more minutes to become fully operational. "Bogey, two lightyears off the bow!" Damien shouted from the bridge.

Mimi had to get going. The tigress snarled under her breath before releasing a loud belch so powerful and drawn out she thought it might rip her throat in half. It was the kind of burp that would have made her a legend in any middle school cafeteria. Finally, the tigress was able to struggle to her feet and stumble her way to the bridge. Her hips digging painfully into the door frame, still much too small to accommodate her figure, she made it to her battle station just as Damien gave the final warning. "Target inbound, thirty seconds out!"

The folf loudly announced from the bridge.

Now the target was close enough it could appear on their scanners. Mimi, her fingers still round with air, managed to clumsily type a command into her computer. The command went to a powerful camera mounted to the bow of their ship, automatically zooming in on the approaching boogey and giving them their first look at the approaching foe. Only... the ship that was making a direct heading towards them didn't appear to be on an attack run. The ship was heavily damaged, smoke pouring from a massive hole in the side of the hull. It was the kind of damage both Mimi and Damien knew was unsurvivable: there were no souls alive on that ship. They couldn't relax yet, though. If the ship came too close to them as it plummeted down to the planet below, attack run or not, it would suck them down like a sinking ship carrying its passengers to the ocean floor. They had to give it as much room as possible!

Just before the ship was about to hit them and the collision alarm started to blare. They were too close! Perhaps by some divine intervention, the ship's engines finally came online just in time. Damien was able to throttle up in reverse. The ship was powerful, but the planet's gravity field was almost as powerful. Therefore, it was with agonizing slowness their ship inched backwards. Mimi gripped her control console, urging the ship on.

They made it by inches.

The smoldering wreck shot past them, just beyond the 'danger zone' that would have taken both crafts down, spinning out of control towards the planet below. The camera continued to track it, filling the monitors with the horrifying sight. Zoomed in close enough on the hull, it was clear the ship had struck something hard enough to puncture its hull. Based on the jagged cut in the steel, Damien guessed it was something natural as opposed to something like a missile. It made him reasonably confident there was no immediate threat to their vessel in the area and, if he was mistaken, they were now in fighting form.

Mimi and Damien both let loose with a long sigh of relief. That had certainly been too close for comfort... but they were still alive.

It was moments like this that both horrified and mesmerized the couple about space travel. What were the chances, in the never ending infinite wide open space that was the black, of a ship crash coming within inches of wiping them out? Long after the flaming wreck had shot past, both Mimi and Damien could only see the image of that ship plummeting towards the planet below.

12