Spanish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had I badly misread his meaning; misunderstood his friendship? Was I making the biggest mistake of my life?

There was only one way to find out. Taking a deep breath, I slowly slipped the skirt over my hips then let it slide the full length of my bare legs to the floor. Standing only in my panties, shirt and heels, I steeled myself to look the object of my desire in the eye, unsure what I would see in those deep, dark pools.

"You are so beautiful, Irene!"

The voice was soft; perhaps slightly awed. My chest and throat were too tight for me to reply. All I could do was keep looking into those huge brown eyes. Ramon crossed over until her was inches from me. I could feel the heat of his body in front of mine and smell the deeply masculine aroma of his warm flesh. It made me shiver.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he whispered, his mouth no more than an inch from my ear.

For a second, I felt doubt, but only for a second. My eyes still on his, I nodded.

Then he kissed me. Slowly and without another word, he lowered his head towards mine. Instinctively, I raised my mouth to meet his and our lips met. This time there was no doubt; just a little hesitation. It had been a very long time since I had passionately kissed a man; even longer since I had kissed a man who was not my husband in this way.

But any hesitation I had, evaporated within seconds. As Ramon's long, strong arms wrapped around my shoulders; as he pulled my body against his muscular frame, instinct took over and I simply melted into him. There was no doubt now, enfolded in his arms, this time I wanted to feel the warmth of his lips and the searching tip of his most tongue between my teeth.

And he did not disappoint. Once he had adjusted to the surprise of finding a fully willing and compliant woman in his arms, Ramon took control in exactly the way I needed and hoped he would. No longer even trying to hold back, we kissed more and more passionately, our mouths melded together, our tongues deeply intertwined; my arms around his neck while his hands eagerly explored my body.

I felt warm, strong hands on my back, on my sides, on my breasts. He squeezed each globe in his fingers, cupping them then toying with my already-firm nipples through my shirt and bra.

After so many years of routine couplings, this was truly a revelation. A strong, handsome, seriously sexy man found me attractive; enough to want me; enough to take me. And I wanted to be taken by him. Not since my first clumsy encounters while in school had I felt this excited.

This was new; this was thrilling; this was what I needed after all these years.

Suddenly Ramon's unstoppable hands were on my panties, the heat of his fingers on my cheeks. A moment later his smooth palms were inside the elastic, kneading and stroking my bare flesh; separating my cheeks, running his fingertips down the cleft between them then pulling my hot, womanly mound against his hardening erection.

His erection! Only the second erect penis I had encountered in my entire life.

For a moment I was taken aback, but Ramon gave me no time for second thoughts. Before I could react, my panties had been lowered until their waistband rested in the fold of skin between the back of my thighs and my buttocks. Then his hand moved around the side of cheeks to my upper thighs, then to my belly then over my mound and down to the downy triangle between my thighs.

I shivered in anticipation as his fingertips danced over and through my public hair, before a single finger began to advance deeper between my thighs.

My body pressed itself instinctively and wantonly against the invading digit.

My knees went weak as Ramon began to finger me, the first male hands to do so in many, many years. Our mouths parted, my legs opened of their own accord and I leaned heavily against him as his expert, confident hand explored the deep valley between my thighs and its engorging contents.

"mmm! mmm! mmm!"

I whimpered softly into his chest as his fingers touched first the base of my slit, then my inner lips, then the underside of my clitoris. He did it again, then a third time, then his finger remained on my hard, swollen nub, making little circles around its sides, sliding underneath its retracting hood and finally, rasping over its sensitive tip.

"mmm! mMM! MMMMM!"

The climax that hit me was totally unexpected. My knees buckled and I fell heavily against Ramon, my whole body jerking and twitching from a very unfamiliar kind of orgasm. Not since my schooldays had I been brought to orgasm by fingering alone, and even then it had been more luck than skill.

Ramon needed no such luck. My entire being was rendered helpless by the touch of his hand on my vulva.

I had forgotten how intense the pleasure could be. I had forgotten how potent the aroma that emanated from my groin as I came would be. As Ramon's busy fingers worked their magic between my thighs, unrealised by me, he was slowly guiding us both towards the couch. By the time the backs of my calves touched its embroidered surface, I was almost incapable of standing, let alone showing and resistance so it was the work of a moment to release my groin and lay me bodily down on the couch's familiar cushion.

My body still trembling from its manually-induced climax, I gazed through clouded eyes up at the man who had provided such pleasure. In a matter of seconds, Ramon had removed his shoes and socks, and was now hurriedly pulling down his trousers and underwear.

There could be no doubting what he intended to do next, or that I desperately wanted him to do it.

As he lowered himself onto my supine body, his muscular shadow falling over me, blocking out much of the light, the little voice of my conscience made one last attempt at saving my fidelity; to make me take my one last chance to remain true to the vows I had made in church so many years ago.

But I did not take it; I could not take it. I did not want to take it.

"Please... Please be gentle..." I whispered as I felt the large, smooth head of his erect cock being rubbed up and down my slit, seeking my hidden entrance.

"Trust me," he whispered. "Just trust me."

And I did trust him. As I opened my thighs wide to give him free access to the parts of me that only my husband should know, I knew I could and would trust this man with whatever he wanted.

My body stiffened as his smooth end passed over my inner lips and onto my over-sensitised clitoris, then back to my entrance again. My soft lips were expertly parted and I felt the pressure of his rounded end working its way into the entrance to my vagina.

Ramon paused and for a moment, looked me straight in the eye. Those deep brown pools were heart-wrenching enough to drown myself in but I was incapable of speech. Instead I spread my thighs a precious few inches wider and, my eyes fixed on his, waited for the inevitable to happen.

I gasped aloud as Ramon's buttocks clenched, his back arched, the muscles of his chest and arms flexed and his cock slowly entered my body.

It took only an instant for my spinning brain to realise that something new, extraordinary and unexpected had started to happen. Nothing in all my years of marriage had prepared me for the sensations that rippled through me as my lover took me that first time.

Having only known my husband's very modest endowment, I was completely unprepared for the extraordinary sensation; half-pain, half-pleasure that came from being penetrated by a real man's, full-sized erect cock.

My hands gripped the sides of the couch in fear and excitement as Ramon's cock entered my inexperienced vagina and I ceased to be the faithful wife I had been for so many years.

From the first tentative parting of my inner lips, my entrance was stretched tighter than I had ever imagined possible. I gasped, fearing I would surely tear, but soon felt my body beginning to adjust to the monster that was invading it.

"Am I hurting you?" Ramon asked, seeing the pained expression on my face.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head firmly and emphatically. However painful and shocking it might feel, I most certainly did not want him to stop, but after so many years of monogamy, I knew little about how to respond or encourage him.

Fortunately Ramon was a caring and sensitive lover. Taking it even more slowly, he began to saw himself back and forth, each gentle thrust forcing his cock a little deeper into my tight, rapidly lubricating vagina; filling my already-stuffed body a little more with his extraordinary masculine presence

"Mother of Christ help me!" I sighed as my body began to yield as completely as my mind had long ago.

An inch. A little more. Halfway. Nearly there.

By the time Ramon's erection had sunk its full depth inside me, I felt ready to explode. The feeling of fullness was beyond belief. His cock seemed to impale me, filling my loins, hips belly and even my chest so completely I could hardly breathe.

I bit my lip hard, tears beginning to run down my cheeks as I gazed up into his deep, dark eyes. Whether they were tears of love, lust or regret at having shattered any remaining pretence at fidelity to my husband I cannot tell, but I do know that at no time did those tears make me want my complete seduction and surrender to end.

For a few moments he held himself still, his huge, unbelievably filling erection buried deeper in my body that I had ever imagined a man could be. The over-stretched entrance and tightly-gripping walls of my vagina could feel every ridge and undulation on the shaft that had just invaded it, sending a riot of sensations to my already overwhelmed brain.

Nothing had prepared me for this, not even our wedding night when Oscar had taken my virginity had felt so new and so exciting. Surely this was the ultimate in sexual unity; his huge, thick cock buried fully in my tight, inexperienced vagina. Skin on skin, flesh on flesh, nothing to separate us.

Surely nothing could feel this good.

But I was wrong; this was just the beginning. Just as I thought that nothing could feel better than this incredible feeling of fullness and unity, Ramon began to thrust, my mind began to spin, and my life changed forever.

We have made love many times since then, in many places and in many positions but it will always be my first passionate act of deliberate infidelity that remains foremost in my mind. As Ramon began to fuck me, slowly at first then with increasing pace and power, pulling himself back until he had almost left my body then thrusting forward until his hips slapped against my inner thighs and his head struck my cervix full-on, my old life began to fall away.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Sweet Jesus! Oh, sweet Jesus please..." I moaned incoherently.

As my body was pounded, any thoughts I might have had about my husband; any remaining hesitation or uncertainty were washed away in a tsunami of sensation.

Suddenly I understood the truth in what he had been saying for so long. Suddenly I realised what I had been missing for so many years. A sexual awakening was exactly what I needed; perhaps it was what I had always needed. Oscar had known all along but I hadn't believed him.

I certainly believed him now!

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

The weight of Ramon's body on mine drove me deep into the couch with every thrust, its springs complaining noisily. My eyes closed of their own accord, heightening the purely physical sensations. Above from the pleasures emanating from my loins and my belly, I could hear the strong man above me breathing sharply in time with his thrusts, I could feel the rasp of his hairy thighs against the soft insides of my own and above all, I could smell the deep, masculine aroma of a man claiming a woman as his own.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

For that's what I now was; his woman. However wrong it was; however much my friends, family and the church would disapprove, at that moment, fully impaled on his cock, filled almost beyond belief by his long, thick manhood there was nothing I would not have done for my first ever extramarital lover.

I was my husband's wife no longer; I belonged to my seducer, body and soul.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

Ramon's pace increased suddenly; the aroma in the room became more complex and more earthy as my body's juices began to pour from me, their sharp taint joining Ramon's fresh, sweet sweat. A vaguely familiar ball of warmth began to form in my lower belly. I had experienced it faintly in the past in my early years with Oscar but hadn't recognised it for what it was.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

The ball of heat grew more intense, swelling slowly until it had engulfed my hips. What was this amazing feeling? Why did it feel so right?

'Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

The heat began to run down my inner thighs and rise into my belly. In all my years of marriage I hadn't felt this aroused before; this helpless underneath a man. Tendrils of the new, magical heat began to work their way into my chest and down my spine.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

Sensing my rapidly increasing arousal, Ramon's thrust grew faster and deeper still, the lubrication now pouring from my vulva being churned into a strong-smelling rime by his rapidly moving shaft. The ball of heat grew even more intense, gripping my belly and chest so tightly I could hardly breathe as a sharp pain appeared deep behind my pummelled mound.

"Cum for me Irene!"

Dimly aware that these were the first words Ramon had spoken since his cock had entered my body, the thought that I was about to experience the first vaginal orgasm of my entire life barely registered in my mind. But my body could not now escape the inevitable. My teeth still embedded in my lower lip, all that had escaped my mouth had been soft moans and sighs. Suddenly this changed.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"Oooohhhhhhh!"

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"Mmmmmyyyesssss!"

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"OhmyGoddd!"

The pressure behind my pubic bone became unbearable. My hands flew to Ramon's upper arms, my fingernails digging deep into his flesh as the ball of heat in my belly and chest became white hot.

I tried to cry out but no sound would come. I tried to push Ramon away but there was no strength in my arms. I tried to close my thighs but he was far too strong and my resolve far too weak.

"Ohhhhhooowwwwyyyessss!"

The first proper, vaginal orgasm in my forty-four years of life struck like a tidal wave wrapped around a brick wall. Not knowing whether I was coming to life or about to die, my body took over and gave me the ride of my life. Fully in spasm, my eyes and mouth both open wide, completely out of control and entirely at the mercy of my lover, my first full-on climax was as hard as I had ever known before or experienced since.

I couldn't breathe; I couldn't shout. I wanted to push him away; I wanted to pull him so deep into me that we became one. My skin burned; my belly was so tight I felt sick; I needed to pee more than ever in my life before. My head span; the room span; I began to faint but still he hammered into me as all pretence at resistance melted messily into the cushion beneath me.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

As if driven wild by my absolute and total surrender, Ramon seemed to be losing control too, pounding my helpless, unresisting body like a man possessed, faster and faster.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!'

The room filled with the wet feral sounds of two aroused bodies colliding and the crude, earthy smell of sweat and a woman's body in full climax.

Suddenly his rhythm broke. I dimly recognised what this was from being in bed with Oscar and, despite my helpless, pulsating condition realised what was about to happen and what I really, truly wanted.

For a split second he made as if to pull out of my body.

"No! No! Don't pull out! Don't leave me!"

My voice sounded desperate and perhaps I was. My mind fuddled by my first real orgasm, I had certainly lost all sense of propriety or reality.

"But you're not..." he began to protest but I put my hand over his mouth.

Even as his climax approached, Ramon was thinking about me. This man, this wonderful, caring, strong, sexy man was thinking about my safely rather than his own pleasure. We were not using a condom; I was not on the pill. I was completely unprotected and close to my most fertile time of the month but I was too far gone to understand.

"I don't care! I don't care!" I squealed. "I want you! I want all of you!"

Whether Ramon would have withdrawn in time I will never know because, driven by a force deep within me which I had never seen before, the earth mother side of my mind and body took over. I grabbed wildly at his waist and hips, pulling him deep into my body as hard as I could. My legs wrapped themselves around his thighs to hold him close as my pelvic floor spontaneously tightened and of its own accord, my vagina closed mercilessly around the throbbing, pulsating shaft that had plundered it.

"Jesus Christ..."

Ramon's climax closed on him in a way I had never seen with my husband. His face contorted, his body went into spasm, his rhythm broke completely and his thrusts grew short, violent and angry.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

The grunts that escaped from his open mouth as he began to ejaculate were crude, animal-like and would have frightened me if similar sounds had not been bursting from my own mouth. Ramon's cock pulsed inside me, each stabbing thrust all but stopping my heart as rope after rope of thick, creamy, sperm-filled semen was pumped into my vagina and smeared across my cervix.

Completely unprotected and still very much menstrual, it was an act of pure insanity on both our parts but we were too far gone to stop now. In a rush of short, sharp, violent thrusts that drove me bodily up the couch, Ramon emptied his body into mine, his cock throbbing and pulsating, ridding itself of every last drop of semen long after his thrusts had come to a slow, sticky end.

My body alive, my skin tingling, my heart thumping, my belly and loins a churning mess of heat and pain, I lay still and silent underneath this wonderful man, both of us breathing heavily, small drops of sweat falling from Ramon's forehead onto my pink-flushed chest.

"Irene I... We..." he began to whisper.

"Shh!" I hushed him, having no idea what to say or do but not wanting the magical bond between us to break.

He kissed me on the lips. He tasted salty and had a trace of that special flavour a man's mouth has immediately after climax. It was a flavour I recognised from Oscar but on Ramon, was much more intense. He lay on my helpless body, his weight on my hips, his lips on mine, my fingers stroking his shoulders, neck and face with something that felt worryingly close to love.

Eventually his erection slowly began to subside and my no-longer-inexperienced vagina closed around its softening, decreasing girth. A moment later it slipped from my body leaving me feeling vulnerable, empty, very messy, completely satisfied but above all, very confused indeed.

***

The walk back to our apartment should only have been twenty minutes but I made it three times that length, pacing the busy streets aimlessly while my mind tried to make sense of what had just happened.

I had just cheated on my husband. I was now an unfaithful wife. I had allowed myself to be seduced by another man and had let him do whatever he wanted with me.

I was a sinner; a slut; a whore, a shameless fallen woman.

But it hadn't felt like that. When it had been happening, it had felt natural, almost pure; a true fulfilment of my role on earth as a woman. It had been by a country mile the most exciting time of my life. I had felt truly alive, attractive again in a way I had not felt in so many years. I had experienced feelings and pleasures with an intensity I hadn't dreamed existed.