Spanish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something in his voice and the words he chose that gave me hope. I nodded, looking up into his eyes pleadingly.

"Is he much better than me?" he asked quietly.

"Oscar please..." I begged.

"Tell me Irene; is he much better in bed than me?"

His voice was louder. By now I was only capable of being honest so I lowered my head and nodded again.

"Aha! I thought so," Oscar exclaimed triumphantly. "And is his cock much bigger than mine too?"

"Don't! Please," I whimpered.

"Tell me Irene! Is his cock a lot bigger than mine?" The words were loud and harshly spoken.

"Yes!" I wailed as anger began to replace some of the humiliation. "Yes he's better than you and yes, his cock is much bigger! Are you happy now?"

"That's better!" my husband was positively beaming now as he growled. "Does he make you cum?"

The voice was even harder.

"Yes he makes me cum!" I replied coarsely, dimly beginning to understand Oscar's game.

"Hard?" he was almost snarling.

"Hard!" I hissed back.

"Every time he fucks you, Irene?"

I took a deep breath.

"Yes Oscar. I cum hard as Hell every time Ramon fucks me!" I half screamed.

Oscar sat back and stared at me with a strange look somewhere between amazement and admiration on his face.

"There! You did it!" he said quietly. "I knew you could if I pressed hard enough."

He paused as we both drew breath.

"And Christ, was it worth the wait!"

He leaned in, ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my tear-stained face and lips tenderly.

"I love you so much," he said softly.

I looked into his eyes and saw a different man; yes, there was love; yes, there was lust in abundance but there some something else there too. Something new. Something that felt like respect, pride and admiration all rolled into one.

"You fucked him during siesta today, didn't you?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," I confessed.

"Where?"

"In the café back room."

"How did he fuck you?"

"From behind, bent over his couch," I told him truthfully.

"Did he cum inside you?"

I nodded.

"Is that all you did today?"

"I sucked his cock too."

"Did you suck him right off?"

Again, I nodded.

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"I knew it!" Oscar sounded almost triumphant. "I can smell it on your breath."

And with that, my cuckolded husband threw me back onto the bed, climbed over me, forced my thighs apart with his knees and fucked me violently and with more passion than I could remember since our first time together.

Despite the shock and humiliation, for the first time in decades, I came noisily and messily on my husband's familiar cock.

***

Six months on from these events, my affair with Ramon has become part of our lives. We meet regularly, maybe twice a week but now we don't have to worry about Oscar and can take our time together.

Though we still fuck mostly during siesta, freed from the need to conceal our relationship from my husband, we can be together at other times to, like evenings and the occasional weekend.

We do have to be discreet though. Barcelona is a big city but like everywhere else, similar people go to similar places all the time so the risk of being seen by a friend or someone else who know us is always there.

There are some complications.

Perhaps inevitably, after all this time Ramon and my relationship has gone beyond just sex, though that remains at its core. There's no denying that I have to a large degree fallen in love with him. I daren't ask if he feels the same - not because I'm worried he'll say no but because I know he'll say yes, and I won't know if he's being honest.

This love makes everything we do to each other even better - at least it does for me.

That doesn't mean I love my husband any less; if anything, Oscar and I are closer that we have been in years. Our sex life is the best I can remember too. Now I have something to compare it with, I can see how my traditional Catholic upbringing did indeed hold me back in bed and prevent us having the sex we needed and deserved.

Now of course, I suffer no such hang-ups. Oscar and I can be as free and adventurous as Ramon and I are. As Oscar said, given I have both, it's only fair that I throw myself into sex with my husband as wholeheartedly as I now do with my lover.

All the same, it feels very strange trying all these new things with a man I have lived with for so many years, but after an awkward, self-conscious start, it's beginning to work.

I know Oscar is much happier now, even if many men would consider the price he had to pay - sharing me with another man - much too high.

I don't know how long it will last. Ramon's mother in law will eventually die and his wife will return from Mallorca full time. Ramon says she won't mind him having fucked me while she has been away, but I'm sure she won't want me on the scene when she returns.

Unless of course, Ramon follows through on his original idea of turning her loose of Oscar.

Actually, that thought makes me very uncomfortable and insecure. What a hypocrite I am!

For the moment though, we all seem very happy.