Spanish Lessons

Story Info
We meet at a cafe and go home for "Spanish lessons"!
7.3k words
4.55
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office to my new Spanish bank, Caja Sur, was in the big town/small city of San Pedro de Alcántara. As is typical of me, I had promptly forgotten my new PIN and so my bank card was useless. So, one Monday morning, I made my way to the bank, promptly at 10:00, the opening time. Yes, "bankers hours" in Spain are even worse than in the US. However, in a stroke of luck, there were no other patrons and my business was concluded promptly.

Although my daughter lived in the area and I had spent a year living in the nearby city of Marbella, I had not spent much time in San Pedro and decided to wander about and see the place. The old town was small with a pedestrian street and some nice shops but was largely deserted. So, I continued to wander, ultimately finding the main street into the town from the motorway. The traffic was light and the sidewalks tree-lined. This appeared to be the heart of the city with lots of locals sitting in the many cafes and strolling the sidewalks.

I had my laptop in a backpack and was writing a scientific paper on lung disease. So, I decided to sit and do some work. I selected a small, spartan, but clean café. It was only inhabited by locals and I sat at a table on the outdoor terrace by the street, ordering my usual, a café con leche.

The terrace was pleasantly shaded by several large trees and I chose a seat with my back to the café wall, facing the remainder of the terrace and the street. In the corner to my left was a gaggle of older Spanish women, aging from about 60 to 80. They were clucking in rapid fire Spanish.

I booted up my laptop and began working. My coffee arrived shortly after, just the way l like it, strong but not bitter with an equal measure of steamed milk. So, I wrote and sipped coffee in the muted light of the shade trees. The temperature was perfect for shorts and a light shirt and the low hum of voices was white noise allowing me to concentrate effectively.

After about 30 minutes of working, a good-looking woman in a beige form fitting dress sat down at the table in front of me. She bustled about, drawing papers from her bag and arranging them on the table in front of her. She began reviewing documents when the waiter came and took her order for a coffee.

I continued to type at my laptop on the characteristics of lymphangioleiomyomatosis and Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome, periodically looking up to see her equally engrossed in her task. We were two people in parallel universes with occasional glimpses into each other's world.

I was getting a lot of substantive material written and so was often somewhat oblivious to my surroundings when I heard jostling at the next table. I looked up to see the woman packing her papers back into the large shoulder bag that she had brought them in. It appeared as though she were preparing to leave when our eyes met for the first time that morning.

She took the glance as an invitation and stepped toward my table, asking, "I join you? It OK?"

I smiled, saying, "Sure."

She returned the smile and gripping her bag to her chest, responded, "My name is Barbara. How are you called?"

"Sam," and I stood to shake hands with her.

Barbara retrieved the adjacent chair and we sat facing each other across a corner of the square checkered table.

"I see you sitting there and not see you here before and think you no look Spanish. You are British?"

"No", I replied, "American. How about you. Do you live in San Pedro?"

"No, no. I live in Madrid. I visit with my son. I take my vacātiō in Marbella."

"Well, this is certainly a nice place to have a vacation."

"Si, Si, I I really like to visit here. I especially like to have my coffee here in San Pedro ... No? It is much quieter and more pleasant here than in Marbella."

"Yes, this is a very pleasant place to sit and watch the world go by."

"Si, Si. How you say it, 'Watch the world go by'! Yes, it is pleasant and calm here. It has a beautiful, slow rhythm."

"Yes, I agree. This is my first time, sitting in a café in San Pedro. It is really pleasant, isn't it."

Throughout our conversation, Barbara had remained very attentive and energetic, leaning in, in a close intimate way. She went on to say, "What is it you type into your computer? Me, I am a music teacher and was correcting some of my students work."

I replied, "Me, I am a doctor, a lung specialist and I am writing a scientific paper."

Barbara's eyes lit up, "Oh! A doctor! Very important!" and then smiled at me, leaning even closer.

"Oh, maybe not so important, but I enjoy what I do. So, what kind of music do you teach?"

"Mostly I teach piano. I am also an English tutor in Madrid", she said, "you like I give you some Spanish lessons?"

"Yes, that would be nice" I replied and continued, "I really like you, Barbara!"

"Yes, I like you too!" She interjected.

"I think we can have some fun together, you can teach me about Spain and Spanish and I can give you some lessons in English! Shall we have some fun together?"

"Si, si! Let us learn from each other!"

As she spoke this, I lightly stoked her thigh just below the hem of her dress and could see her shiver slightly with repressed excitement and thought, "She wants you!"

Barbara fumbled with her bag, saying "I give you my number! You know WatsApp? You contact me!" She found a small pencil an began to write on the back of a music score. "Iya! I am so nervous I forget my number! Oh, oh, I know, I call my friend!" And she proceeded to excitedly work at the small screen of her phone. I watched in amusement as she raised it to her ear and began talking in rapid Spanish.

"I have it!" she said triumphantly and proceeded to scribble it rapidly on the paper before her, rip a small piece off containing the number and passing it to me.

"You contact me! Can you meet here tomorrow? I give you a Spanish lesson!"

"No, sorry! Tomorrow is not good for me, how about Wednesday" and repeated it in Spanish "Mercholes?"

"Si , si , Wednesday is fine. What time?"

"10 o'clock?"

"No, no, 10 is too early. 11 o'clock?"

"11 is good for me," I replied and smiled at her, leaning closer to stroke her left arm"

She shivered at the touch, drawing closer and smiling replied, "Good, I see you on Wednesday! So why are you here in San Pedro?

"Well, we have an apartment here to visit our daughter and her family. She and her husband run a Bed and Breakfast here. But my wife and I leave for Africa in three weeks..."

"You have a wife!"

"Yes, I thought you saw my ring," raising my left hand and continuing, "So this will have to be our little secret."

She paused for a moment and then gave me a wicked smile, making the motion for zipping her mouth closed. She then responded, "Of course, I have a man too, back in Madrid. This will be our secret!" and she reached out, touching my forearm.

We chatted briefly and she began to gather her things. And said "Well, time for me to go."

I found myself in a fay mood. I had never acted in this way before but somehow, there was this magnetic attraction to this stranger I had just met. I felt a sexual energy that had been lacking in my life for so long. Something, I didn't want to stop. So, I called for the bill in the little Spanish I had, "La quenta por favor." And turning to Barbara said, "Let me walk you to your car."

As she waited, I stowed my laptop in its' sleeve and then into the backpack and said, "Is your car far?"

She replied nervously, "No, just a small way up the road."

The bill arrived shortly and I paid up, leaving a generous tip to the waiter in thanks for providing the chance to meet Barbara.

Barbara, gestured in such a way to ask, "shall we go?" and I responded with a nod.

We adjusted the pace to walk silently, side by side. The street was tree-lined and so pleasantly shaded in the bright Spanish sunlight. After a few paces, I put my hand on her opposite hip drawing her to me. She turned to give me a nervous smile and I said, "I like San Pedro, it is much more authentic than Marbella or Porto Banus."

She responded, "Yes, I like coming here, it is much quieter than in Marbella." As she did so, I stroked her ass through the clinging material of her dress. In response she put her arm round my waist.

Soon enough, we had reached her car and as she turned to me, I bent down to kiss her. She prolonged the embrace and so I slipped my tongue slightly into her mouth. She hugged me tightly and probed back with her tongue.

I pulled back slightly and looking at her face said, "Maybe we could have that Spanish lesson now ... at your place?"

She started and gave me a quizzical look that then turned into a smile. "Yes, that is possible", and smiled again.

"Great! Can I ride with you?"

Another hesitation, "Si, Yes", another smile and she gestured toward the passenger seat.

We busied ourselves entering the car, she started it up and we were on our way.

After a minute or two, I leaned toward her, placing my hand on her left thigh and said, "is it far?"

She replied, "no, no, just a few minutes on the motorway."

I had left my hand on her thigh and began to stroke it gently along the top and inner surface. She shuddered and huffed softly.

She was quiet as she concentrated on both driving and my stroking simultaneously.

Emboldened, with each stroke I gently urged the hem of her dress up her thigh causing her to huff again and then again. The car was pregnant with anticipation as we quietly drove on, each concentrating on the other.

Soon enough we left the motorway, driving briefly through small side streets."

With another nervous smile, Barbara turned to me saying, "We are here!"

So, we exited the car and made our way up the steps to a rose colored, rowhouse type villa perched on the hillside above Marbella. I stood behind Barbara, stroking her back and flanks as she fumbled with the keys. She opened the door and gestured me in, saying, "in Spanish we say, 'Bienvenida a mi casa', 'welcome to my home'."

I replied, "gracias! thank you it is lovely," but I barely has time to complete the sentence before Barbara launched herself at me hugging me in a tight embrace and started an open-mouthed kiss. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I responded in kind. We were grunting and pawing at each other and so aroused that I probably could have mounted her there in the front hall but after a minute or two I took her hand and drew her into the adjacent living room. It was spacious with a high ceiling and a large stuffed sofa facing several large glass doors that looked out onto a veranda.

She gave a high-pitched giddy laugh as if she were a school girl and asked, "You like something to drink?"

"No," I replied, "but you look good enough to eat!"

She laughed again and reached on tiptoe to start another round of French kissing.

When we came up for air, with my hands on her hips I guided her to stand in the space just in front of the center of the couch. As I sat, I said, "pull up your dress and show me your legs."

"Qué? What?"

"Barbara, I think you are a bad girl. Raise your dress and show me your legs."

She gave me a devil smile, replying, "No! I am good!"

"I think you are a bad girl. How do I say it in say it in Spanish?"

"Eres una chica mala."

I repeated, "Eres una chica mala. Raise your dress and show me your legs."

With that final inducement, she gave me a wicked smile and began to , she began to preen in front of me, slowly raising the hem of her dress.

I gave a wolf whistle and encouraged her, "More! more!" And then remembering the Spanish, began, "Más! más!"

She glowed with the praise and slowly ... slowly ... white lacy panties came into view covering the protuberance of her mons pubis. I gave another wolf whistle and she smiled and wiggled her hips at me.

"Pull down your panties."

She gave me a wide-eyed look.

"Eres una chica mala, take off your panties."

Then she smiled at me, seductively removed her panties and then throwing them at me as she stepped out of them, laughing, "Estoy una chica mala. I am a BAD girl!"

In the process, her dress had fallen to her knees again so I had only the briefest glimpse of her furry mound.

I raised the panties to my nose, inhaling their musky scent and said, "Eres una chica mala, raise your dress so I can see your pussy!"

Hand on hips she replied, "See my cat? Mi gato? Where is my cat?"

"Not your cat, your PUSSY," and I pointed towards her crotch.

"Mi coño es un gato?" She pointed toward her crotch and repeated, "Mi coño is a cat?"

"Yes, it's American slang for the vulva, but rather than an anatomic connotation, it has a forbidden connotation. ... 'Coño' is Spanish for pussy?"

"Si. Si coño es pussy."

I asked, "How do I say 'Show me?'"

She replied, "Enseñar, means both to show and to teach. To say 'show me' or 'teach me' you say, 'Enseñarme'."

I responded, "Comprendo! (I understand) Eres una chica mala. Enseñarme tu coño. Show me your PUSSY!"

With that she wiggled her hips and slowly raised her dress until I could see the light brown triangle of her pubic hair nestled in the crotch of her legs.

I was lost in the moment, completely charmed by the sexual energy bouncing back and forth between us. My rigid cock was uncomfortably lodged in my jockeys so I rearranged it."

Barbara observed this with a wry smile and as she continued to expose herself said, "You see mi coño, my puuuusy! Now I see your carajo", and pointed toward my crotch.

I smiled back and unzipped my fly then shucked my shorts and jockeys to the floor and brushed them aside with my feet.

Barbara was entranced by my rigid pole and exclaimed, "Tu carajo es muy grande! Is very big!!" And began to reach for my cock.

As she grasped it, I pointed at my cock and asked, "That is my 'carajo'?"

She began to stroke it, sending pleasing tingles through my torso and replied, "Si. Si. Yes. Yes is carajo muy grande, very big!"

Although I was enjoying her ministrations, I asked her to stop and commanded, "turn around!"

She gave me another quizzical look but complied with my request and I got my first look at the smooth pale domes of her ass. I put my hand to her back and said, " bend over" and urged her to bend forward.

She did so and her furry pussy rotated into view with two pink curls of her labia glistening at the center. Above was the tight, crinkled circle of her ass hole.

I started to stroke the backs of her thighs and ass and heard a sharp intake of her breath and a faint, "Aaahhh" and then heavy breathing as I continued to stroke her.

She widened her stance and her labia began to swell, gaping slightly to reveal the dark gash of her vagina.

With her wider stance I was able to stroke the inner aspects of her thighs causing her breathing to deepen further. Each stroke grew closer and closer to her pussy but I purposely avoided touching her there to increase the anticipation.

Her breathing became slightly ragged and she rocked her pelvis trying to induce me touch her pussy.

I said, "You want me to touch your pussy? And repeated in Spanish, "Tu quieres mi tochar tu coño"

A breathy, "Si, yes ... por favor, tochas mi coño! please touch my pussy!

I replied , "Tu estas una chica mala!" and gave her ass a slap.

She gave a slight jump and said, "Si, estoy una chica mala ... please... play my pussy!"

Her vagina was oozing a pearly cream that wet her labia. I was so excited by our fun that my cock was painful in its rigidity.

I felt as though I had teased her enough and so I very lightly ran my fingers along her outer and then inner lips. They were slick with her secretions and my fingers slipped along the surfaces.

"Aaaaahhhh!" and she pushed her ass into my fingers.

I smiled, saying, "Eres una chica mala," and began to smear the cream, gliding in and about the folds of her pussy. Her breathing was rough and every so often she would give a little moan of pleasure.

She continued to rock her pelvis, her pussy oozing more and more of her essence. So, I spread some of the pearly substance first over her perineum and then circled her asshole.

"Ooooooohhhh!" she gasped in ecstasy. "You touch mi culo, Where I poop! Nobody touch me there! ... Ooooooohhhh!!"

I continued to circle her asshole, her 'culo', with my right index finger. The creamy pussy juices were so slippery that I was able to probe the central hole an inch or two.

"Ohhh, oaaaaaaaaaahh!"

Then used my left thumb to play with the inner and outer labia and doubly probe her vagina with thumb and asshole with my indexfinger.

"Oaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

She was huffing and rocking her pelvis and trembling with pent up excitement, when I began to play with the stiff nubbin of her clit.

OOOOoooAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh! Joder (fuck)!" She cried.

I sensed she was close to orgasm so I backed off on the stimulation to keep her at a heightened sense of anticipation.

She pleaded, "Por favor, please, please play my PUSSY! Juegas con mi COÑO!"

So I leaned forward inhaling her earthy aroma and flicked my tongue across her pussy.

OOOahh"

And repeatedly across her clit

"Oahh, oahh, oahh!"

Then rimed her asshole.

AYAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Then finally I began to suck and lick her clit.

OOOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! JODERrrrr...

She climaxed and began to shake uncontrollably and nearly fell. Hands on hips, I stood and steadied her with until she regained her balance. She turned around in my arms to give me wide grin and a wet kiss, then grabbing my cock, she said, "Tu eres un hombre sucio! You are a dirty man! You lick my culo, where I poop! But it feels so good! But is so dirty, está sucio!

I smiled back at her, saying, "I am glad you enjoyed it."

She began stroking my cock, sending shivers of pleasure through my torso. As she did so, I asked, "The word 'culo' it means ass, " and I grabbed the cheek of her ass probing the crack and rimming her asshole with my middle finger.

"Si, yes, where you touching is culo. "Oahhh!'" She groaned and asked, "Está sucia! Why it feel so good?" as she continued to stroke my cock.

"I don't know, it just does," and then urged her to turn around, "saying, "I want to see the whole package."

She reluctantly released my cock and complied with my request. I was then able to unzip her dress and unclasp her bra and tipped them on to the floor. Turning, as she stepped out of the discarded clothing, I was treated to a first look at her tits. They were moderate in size, pendulous, with chocolate brown aureolas and prominent nipples. They rested above a tapered waist and the curves of prominent hips. She was mildly plumpish in a Rubenesque, matronly way but still a quite beautiful, mature woman.

As I was enjoying her form, she reached for the buttons of my shirt saying, "How you say it? Now I see the total package." and began to unbutton my shirt.

As she finished, she pushed the shirt over my shoulders and it fell behind me. Despite my 60 years, I had managed to remain relatively trim and she said, "Ooh, this I like!" and began to run her fingers up and down my torso which sent shivers of pleasure through me.

I just stood there, enjoying the sensation of her hands on me and watching her tits jiggle. Her face was very intent on stroking me and giving me pleasure and her eyes had a golden cast in the bright sunlight streaming through the large glass doors.

She leaned forward and began to lick my nipples. My cock sprang upward in response to the ecstasy that her licking and nipping produced.

She felt the movement of my cock and said, "Oh, you like," and bent down to lick and nip some more.

"Ohh, that's nice!" I responded and reached forward to cup her breasts and roll her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, as she licked, she stroked my sides and back.