Spanish Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tingling with pent up sexual excitement as she pushed on my chest, indicating that I should sit down on the couch behind me. As I did so, she kneeled urging my legs apart and began to lick along my inner thighs towards my crotch.

As she did so, her hair tickled my cock, causing it to jump again. I knew she was heading towards my dick but the anticipation was killing me.

I could feel her breath on my quivering dick as she turned to look up at me and smile a devilish smile, her mouth inches away. "You want I play him?" nodding towards my cock, "quieres jugar con tu carajo?"

My brain was not working given the excitement of the moment but I tried responding in Spanish, "Si, Si ... juegas con mi carajo!"

I must have said it correctly because she began to lick the under surface of my cock slowly up towards the top and then circle the head. My cock twitched with the pleasure of it and she looked up at me giving that devilish grin again.

She grabbed my cock and took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around.

"0ooooahhh!" I rocked my head back in pleasure and then looking back down, saw her golden eyes smiling up at me with my cock in her mouth. My body was tingling with the feeling of it all. She turned back down and began to suck me in earnest, bobbing head up and down and stroking my cock with her hand.

I lay back and reveled in the pleasure of her sucking. After a few minutes of her ministrations, I sensed a bubbling euphoria at the root of my cock, tensing to erupt. But I didn't want to cum just yet and so I gently pushed her head away from my cock.

She gave me a quizzical look and I responded, "I don't want to cum now. How do I say, I want to fuck you in Spanish?"

She smiled and replied, "Quiero joder tu."

So I repeated, "Quiero joder tu!" And reached for her hand.

She rose and we embraced, my rigid cock resting on the pillow of her stomach. We kissed with probing tongues as our hands searched over each other, tweaking nipples, stroking backs and asses, grasping cock and probing pussy. We separated, gasping. I drew her around to the side of the couch and indicated that she should bend over the arm.

She smiled, bent and wiggled her ass at me saying, "Jodes mi! Fuck me!"

I stroked the velvet domes of her ass and she shivered in anticipation. She had spread her legs and as she bent forward her pussy rotated into view. Her labia were pink and swollen with excitement and glistened with our combined secretions. So, I positioned myself behind her. I rested my cock at the entrance of her pussy, and remembering the Spanish word, her 'coño'. I began to rub the soft bulbous tip of my cock along the slick creamy surface of her 'coño', splaying her labia and jiggling the nubbin of her clit.

Barbara gasped and thrust her pelvis backward pushing my cock head partway into the entrance of her vagina.

I backed out because I wanted to play with her and began to again rub my cock along the surface of her 'coño' paying special attention to the erect little nubbin of her clit.

She pleaded, "Jodes mi! Fuck me!"

I smiled and rubbed my cock over her asshole.

She shuddered in pleasure but said, No! No! No en mi culo! Jodes en mi coño! Fuck my pussy!"

I thought I had played enough, so I positioned and then rammed home until my balls slapped against her clit.

Her pussy was slick and tight with sexual excitement and we both gasped with ecstasy, stationary, shuddering. Then after a few seconds of euphoria we began to pound against one another, me thrusting forward and she thrusting backwards, slap-slapping with pure joyous fucking.

After a short time, we attained a steady rhythm of thrusting cock and grasping pussy with grunts and gasps of pleasure from each of us. I tickled my fingers over her back and ass. Her increased vocalizations told me playing with her ass was increasingly her pleasure.

I worked my fingers down her torso and over the smooth dome of her ass. I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy. She seemed really turned on. There was an excess of creamy vaginal secretions gathering around the edges of her pussy, which I could feel drooling down my balls as it cooled.

So I started to play with the cream, gently massaging it into the folds of her labia ...

Ooaaahhhh!"

I smiled and reached around my cock to rub circles on top of her clit ...

OOOOaaaahhhh" and she thrust strongly back driving my cock deep in her pussy.

With the thumb of my other hand I took another dollop and spread it first over her perineum and then circled her asshole.

"Ieee! ... OOOOaaaahhhhh!" and another backward thrust "You are dirty man!"

Her asshole was so slick with pussy juice that the tip of my thumb was able to penetrate it.

AAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" and her pussy spasmed around my cock sending shockwaves of pleasure through me!

In a frenzy of fucking we slap, slap, slapped together with my cock and thumb penetrating her two holes.

She began to quivering, then backward thrust, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" and orgasmed, her pussy, her wonderful velvet 'coño', began to rhythmically milk my cock.

One final backward pull, hands on hips, I thrust, trying to touch her tonsils with my cock, "OOAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I orgasmed ... spurting, spurting, spurting hot cum into her vaginal depths.

We stood frozen heads back in a rictus of pain-pleasure ... unconscious...

Then ... I heard the soft deep breathing, almost purring, of Barbara and felt the tickle of vaginal secretions as they cooled on my testicles.

I gently ran me fingers over her back and ass. She shuddered in a faint echo of orgasm.

Quiet.

Then a tingling slide and pop as my deflating cock fell out.

Barbara turned, cum dribbling down her thighs and embraced me, giving me a deep, wet kiss.

"Sam, you a DIRTY man! Un hombre SUCIO! But thank you, Gracias! I need that. I no fuck, in Spanish 'no hodo', for long time, mas mesas, many months. Gracias!" and she kissed me again.

Then, taking my hand She drew me from the living room into a nearby bathroom and began running the shower.

As we waited, I stood behind, embracing her and said, "Thank you. Gracias, I needed that too. My wife, while very loving, has become less and less sexual over time. I love her but am sexually frustrated and don't know what to do."

Barbara turned, smiling, and wrapped her arms around me.

I continued, "I don't know what came over me in the café! I have never done anything like this before."

"It okay. It okay. It our secretó." and she made the motion of zippering lips, again."

With that she turned, adjusted the flow of water and drew me into the glass encased shower. We washed each other silently, each immersed in their own thoughts.

Soon enough, we were clean. Barbara had shut off the water and was gently patting me dry. "You like a coffee with me, now, here? ... You have the time?"

I replied, "Sure ... yes ... that would be nice", and smiled at her.

She beamed back at me and tentatively taking my hand, once again and drew me back towards the living room.

Naked, we padded into the room and I silently enjoyed watching the flow of her curves to the left of me.

She bent to retrieve her discarded panties. I was in a fay mood and stopped her with a slight touch to the waist, saying, "No. Leave those" and then scanning the room, quickly retrieved my shirt and handing it to her said, "Wear this."

She gave me another quizzical look but complied with the request, turned to me and as she finished buttoning it closed, said, "You like?"

I smiled, nodding my head.

She lifted the hem slightly to reveal the furry triangle if her pussy and continued , "But, I nearly naked!

I gave a big grin, "Yup! That's the idea." and bent to retrieve my boxers.

"You a dirty man! Eres un hombre sucio!" but saying that, she wiggled her hips at me as she passed into the adjacent kitchen.

Pulling my boxers on, I joined her in the small space and reached beneath the hem of the shirt to lightly brush her velvet ass.

She slapped at my hand, "Stop, you naughty boy! I make the café!" but I saw her grinning as she preened in front of me, preparing our drinks.

As she handed me a café con leche, I said, "You have a nice place here."

She gave a slight frown and said, "Oh, no! It not mine. It my ex's. He live here with my son. I visit with my son in August. Mi vacātiō. Mi ex, he away. Give me time with my son."

"Oh, sorry to hear that!"

As we passed from the kitchen to the living-room, she began to sit at the couch.

I stopped her with a light touch to the elbow and said, "Shall we sit on the terrace," then pointing towards the large glass doors and continued, "It's beautiful out there."

She gave me a nervous look, "but I nearly naked!" gesturing at my shirt.

I replied, "Who's to see? And, do you care anyway?"

The nervous frown morphed into a wicked grin, "Si, yes, we sit at the terrace and drink our café!" and proceed to open the doors and usher us onto the sunny terrace.

The terrace was perched on the hillside of la Concha, a distinctive conch-shaped mountain above the small city of Marbella. The terrace gave us beautiful views of the city and sea below and it was such a spectacular, clear, sunny day that we could see the coast of Africa, faintly visible in the distance.

An array of all-weather furniture was placed about the terrace. Barbara selected a cushioned couch, facing the sea, for us to sit at. So, we sat side by side, sipping our coffee and enjoying a faint breeze off the ocean.

She sat primly, her knees tight together while I slouched beside her.

"So, where's your son?"

"Oh, he at work, he come home in three or four hours."

"Oh, he's an adult."

"Si, si, he work as an analista del computadora. In English, a 'computer analista'?"

"Oh, yes, a computer analyst," I corrected her.

She repeated, "Yes, a computer analyst. He work for a software company, here in Marbella. He a good boy, not always work so hard, but a good boy!"

As she talked, I put down my coffee cup and rested me hand on her right thigh. "Yes, I am proud of my children too, but right now, I am glad they're all busy." ... And then began to stroke her thigh.

"Si, I happy he at work right now," and put her hand on my back, rubbing it slowly.

Despite her hand on my back, Barbara seemed ill at ease. So, I said, "Something the matter?"

She replied, "Qué?" then switched to English, "I don't understand, what means, 'something the matter'."

"You just seem tense, is everything okay?"

She gave a nervous smile, "Oh, I okay. It just, the air ... the wind ..."

"You mean the breeze?"

"Si, si, the breeze it play my coño, how you say it, 'my pussy' and I outside! With no clothing!"

I smiled. "Barbara, that's the point! Today we are 'chicos malos', 'bad boys' ... and girls," and then gently pried her legs apart. "Let the breeze caress your pussy! Then asked, how do I say in Spanish, "Let the wind play with your pussy."

She replied, "deja que la brisa juegue con tu coño."

So I repeated, "deja que la brisa juegue con tu coño."

With that, she surrendered to the moment and lay back into the cushions of the couch and spread her legs. "Oh, es fantástico! Mi coño hormiguea, my pussy, she tingles!

I began to stroke the top and inner aspect of her thigh slowly inching my way towards her pussy. Her breathing stilled and she closed her eyes, resting her head a top the cushion. I lifted the hem of my shirt, exposing her pussy to the wind, the sun, my view and my caressing fingers.

She exhaled explosively, "Aaahhhhhh..." and settled back into the cushions.

I lifted her left thigh, resting it over top of my right one, so her pussy was even more exposed and the began to fondl it. After the shower, her labia had dried and I gently brushed her pubic hair and caressed the skin between her pussy and thighs. Slowly, her pussy warmed to my touch and I caught a whiff of her musky sent on the breeze.

She sighed deeply and then sat up slightly, fumbling with the fly of my jockeys and drawing my semi-erect cock out into the air.

"Deja que la brisa juegue con tu coraje, let the breeze play with your cock!" She smirked and laying back again, stroking my cock with her left hand.

The feeling was exquisite! The light touch of the breeze and her gentle stroking sent shivers through my torso and my cock rapidly inflated as she continued to pump. So, I lay back, mimicking her pose and returned my hand to her pussy, continuing my tactile exploration.

As I gently played with her pussy, it began to swell and steam. My middle finger found a dewdrop of her slippery essence and carefully began to apply it to the inner and outer folds of her pussy. Within a few minutes, she was very wet and my fingers easily slipped in and out of the folds.

We lay there, side by side, pleasuring each other, our genitals exposed to the gentle breeze. We remained lost in the moment, in the pure lust-full pleasure of the experience, eyes closed to better feel the caress of fingers and wind and listen to the deep breathing and intermittent sighs of pleasure of our partner.

As she became more and more aroused, Barbara pumped my staff with greater and greater vigor sending shocks of pleasure up from the root of my cock through my torso.

I began to circle the nubbin of Barbara's clitorice and she gave a deep moan then rose, saying, "Quiero joder tu! I want to fuck you!"

As I stood, she grasped my cock, guiding me through the living room, down the hall an into the quiet of a bedroom.

"This my ex's room, I fuck you here! On his bed!" And with that she pushed me backward to sit and then lay on the bed. Soon enough she had removed my jockeys and then crawled up with her head at my crotch and began sucking me. She licked up and down my shaft and then popped the head into her mouth sending tremors of pleasure into my core.

I reached between her legs and began to diddle with her pussy again and was rewarded with a sharp intake of her breath. Then she resumed her head bobbing while stroking my cock with her hand.

We were both breathless from the actions of each other and I was in a bubble of heightened sensitivity and euphoria.

After a few minutes, I rotated to position myself directly beneath her, looking up at her pussy. Her labia were pink and swollen with excitement surrounded by light brown curls of pubic hair. She was very wet from the passion of the moment and the residua of our previous fuck and I enjoyed playing my fingers in and about her folds and smelling her musky scent. Then I raised my head and flicked my tongue across her pussy lips.

She reared back gasping in pleasure, then renewed her sucking with increased vigor causing me to gasp in turn.

In response, I increased my licking, especially strumming her clit.

We were sucking and gasping and licking and groaning in a frenzied competition to see who might cum first.

I was nearing the boiling point when she raised her head and then swiveled her hips to turn and sit astride me.

"You feel so good! I like you eat my pussy, but I fuck you now!" and saying that, she grasped my cock, positioned it below her pussy and impaled herself.

"AAAaaaaahhhhh!"

"AAAaaaaahhhhh!"

We both gasped at that first stroke. She then began a regular pounding, up and down driving my cock deep into her. With each downstroke, she mashed her pussy against my pubis.

We were grunting and sighing and gasping and reveling in each other!

Her tits were swaying inside my shirt, so I reached to unbutton it. Unbound, I enjoyed the view of them bouncing and jiggling with each stroke.

I played with her breasts, rolling her pointed nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She gasped in obvious enjoyment so I increased the stimulation to her nipples, pinching and rolling them to more "ah's" and sighs.

Her breathing became ragged and her face scrunched into the pleasure-pain grimace of impending orgasm.

I could feel the cool dribbling of her vaginal secretions sliding down my testicles as her pussy contracted around my cock with each stroke. I wanted to bring her to orgasm so I leaned forward taking first one nipple and then the other into my mouth, licking and sucking and nipping them.

"OAAAAAaaaahhhhh!" She cried and thrust down more strongly.

I knew she was close, her hips rising and falling with greater and greater force. So, I took one nipple between my teeth, rapidly flicking my tongue and mimicking the motion with my fingers across the other nipple.

She gasped, head back and with one final thrust ground her pussy on the root of my cock and yelled, "OOOOAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

As She orgasmed her pussy spasmed with repeated contractions and her face grimaced with pleasure, her body rigid with concentration. She shakily collapsed forward into my arms and rested there quivering as I stroked her back and ass.

After a few moments she lifted up, kissing me passionately. I responded, thrusting my tongue in her mouth and then rolling her onto her back. She smiled up at me as I began to thrust into her. So, it was my turn to pound, pound, pound, driving my cock into the velvet grip of her pussy. She was tight from her recent orgasm and I could feel each thrust as a rippling massage of my shaft. My thoughts were only on the sensual glide of my cock in and out, in and out, and the jiggling of her tits and the rictus of pleasure on her face as I trust into her. Then the bubbling euphoria at the root of my cock. Hold back the impending orgasm. Hold it back! Hold. ... Stop ... Its coming. The dam is burst. One final thrust and spurt, spurt, spurt into the moist depths.

I collapsed on top of her and it was her turn to cause me to quiver above her, her strokes sending mini orgasmic aftershocks through my torso.

I lay comatose. She quietly held me until, rousing, I rolled off of her and we lay side by side staring into infinity.

After a time, she rolled and began stroking my chest and looking into my eyes. "Gracias, thank you, Sam. I not fucked, no hoder, for months, por muy meses! I need that! Gracias!"

"Yes, it was great! Thank you, gracias!"

As we arose from the bed, I noticed a prominent wet spot in the center of the duvet and catching Barbara's eye, pointed toward it.

She smiled wickedly exclaiming, "Good, let him see what he missing!" and then scampered out of the room.

I sat there smiling, looking around for my clothes when she returned with a damp washcloth in her hand. She proceeded to gently clean my crotch, then with my limpid cock in her hand, bent over to kiss it on the head.

"He my friend! He give me mucho pleasure."

I smiled as she rose and rising myself, we embraced again. Then parting, Barbara left for a room down the hall and I searched about the bedroom, living room and veranda for my discarded clothing. I was mostly dressed when Barbara returned in a silky, short robe, belted in the front but barely covered her ass. It was clear she was bra-less because her tits giggled under the smooth fabric.

She asked, "I call you a taxi?"

And I responded, "That would be great!"

Her handbag rested on the floor and so as she searched for her cell phone, I was treated one last time to the sensuous look of her pussy as she bent over. Then reach over to give her ass a little pat.

She turned, phone to ear and smiled at me as she said, "Quiero un taxi," to the person at the other end of the phone line and then proceeded in rapid Spanish to give the address of her flat.

As she hung up the phone, I stood and we embraced, gently kissing and fondling each other in a quiet echo of our previous activities.

We chatted briefly and talked about meeting again at the café in the days ahead.

After a few minutes, there was a toot of the arriving taxi and we wandered to the entrance. Barbara opened the door, then turned to me and on tip-toes gave me one last hug and a kiss. Over her shoulder, I saw the cabbie go bug-eyed and I realized that in extending her arms to hug me Barbara's robe had risen up giving the cabbie a good look at her naked ass.