Spanked and Fucked

Story Info
Master enjoys slave’s holes.
777 words
3.65
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I thought aging was noble and grand. I don't. But I do admit, not every single thing about aging is bad... Our love life is the perfect storm of retirement, my husband Dan discovering my G spot, and legal marijuana in Illinois... You're not gonna hear me complain *wink*

...And Dan and I are on fire...!...W/we are Master/slave in the bedroom. We have been since we met, almost 18 years ago....and we are having some of the greatest sex of our lives. Like I said, I ain't complaining.

But we are "middle aged" so when Dan gave me "the eye" two days in a row, I was a little surprised. I ran outside and puffed on a J and joined my sexy man in bed. He was warm and fuzzy from the electric blanket, and I was warm and fuzzy because of my J... "Master, you smell so good..." I say, eyes downcast, wanting his warm body and hands all over me.. and of course he knows this. He is my Master so he teases me, pulling on my breast quickly. Just hard enough for my panties to get wet... Like He read my mind, Master strokes my ass, rubbing, building up...Smack! on my ass, then rubbing my ass again. My pussy gets wetter.

Master says to stroke his cock, after squirting me a handful of lube... Is it wrong to love stroking your Master's cock this much? My hand slides down his hard fat cock... I watch longingly, wanting him in my mouth too. Master says I'm greedy. I love stroking my Master's cock, as he instructs me. Covering the head of his cock with lube, loving the feeling... I get a tiny bit distracted and Master grabs a handful of my hair and yanks me back to attention. "Pay attention Bitch!!" He'll eventually let me suck his cock, but first he lubes up our favorite vibrator and buries it inside me, fucking me with it... pushing it onto my gspot... over and over... and over... Master lets me suck his cock some. He know how bad I want it in my mouth. I'm cumming as I suck his cock, and it's divine. The very best blow jobs are given while you are cumming. Of course my Master can tell how much I love his cock in my mouth, down my throat... sometimes I worry our neighbors will hear us, my Master makes me scream so.

After fucking my pussy into a sticky mess, Master stands beside the bed. He grabs a handful of my hair again, guiding my mouth onto his cock. But this time he doesn't let me suck it. He pulls his cock away, teasing me... then shoves his cock between my lips, down my throat, fucking my mouth... Hard, hard enough to make me cum again... The vibrator is still buried against my Gspot of course, pulsing hard. My body feels at least 10 degrees hotter than usual, I can't take much more without losing it...

Soon Master tires of my mouth, plays with his cock on my lips... teasing me with precum. I love submitting to my Master: I lick the precum off my swollen lips, eyes lowered. He's not done punishing me though. "Roll over on your belly Bitch!!" I roll over on my belly, and I can't help but squirm from the vibrator pressing on my Gspot. I can't help it, I grind into my vibrator and cum again... SMACK!! He leaves a red hand print on my ass. "You didn't ask for permission to cum slave!!" SMACK!! Of course this makes it worse and I'm cumming, I feel like I can't stop cumming, one orgasm rolls into the next, like waves on the ocean...

He rolls me over and pulls the vibrator out of my pussy. He climbs on me and shoves his cock inside me all at once. "Master!!" I gasp. I love when he manhandles me, being rough with my pussy... He immediately starts grinding on that spot, and I EXPLODE!!! Screaming, I know my neighbor can hear but I can't stop it, won't stop it... Master feels the most exquisite pull as I begin to cum, sending him over the edge too... He arches his back and pushes his cock even deeper inside me, filling me up with his hot cum, deep inside my belly. I hold on to his back, riding his huge swollen cock as he cums and cums...

Afterward,I straighten myself up, clean and put away the toys for next time. Dan catches my eye and says "sexy slave..." and winks. "Sexy Master!" I say, and blow him a kiss...