Strangers at a Bar

Story Info
Wild night in Miami after flight cancelation.
6.1k words
4.62
18.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miami international airport grew more and more tiring. I don't know why I keep flying through here and worse yet, I don't know why I keep flying American Airlines. Once again they fucked up.

I sat at the gate, mindlessly playing on my phone as I watch the delay times for my flight get later and later. I was supposed to only have a 45mins layover yet 4 hours later and I'm still here.

Finally at 7:25pm they made an announcement. Nope, wasn't going to be another delay, this time it was cancelled. Something was said about a maintenance issue and they weren't going to be able to get a few of us on another flight that night.

We were asked to come talk to an agent and arrangements were going to be made. They weren't going to be able to get me on another flight til 3pm the next day! I was furious.

Around 8:30 I finally got to the hotel they were putting me up in for the night. I called my best friend back home who was supposed to be picking me up at the airport and told her what was going on.

I started venting a bit to her when she said, "You have one night in Miami, what the fuck are you pouting about?? Get showered, get dressed and go have a blast."

I laughed, brushing her off at first but realizing she did have a point. After some thought, I said to myself You know what? I'm not gonna go wild but I might go out and have some drinks at least. I got more and more into the thought as we talked about it.

By the time I actually got showered and dressed, the only thing I had the motivation to do was have a drink at the hotel bar. I grabbed a seat at the bar, shortly after a couple sat next to me. The girl, Nia, started talking to me. She was around my age, the guy was her boyfriend of 3 years, they were visiting from the west coast.

I tried to just chill by myself, give them some space to do their own thing but they kept talking to me and I didn't mind the company. We eneded up sharing a couple laughs, took a shot or two together and had some great conversation.

I hadnt been there very long before the last call. I looked at the clock on the wall, "What the fuck, it's not even midnight, what time does this bar close??" Nia laughed at me.

"Nick and I are going to another bar, you should come with us! We're having too much fun!" She said.

"No no, I don't want to impose." I insisted.

She grabbed my hand, "Nope, not imposing at all, we insist!"

After a bit of a walk, what seemed like 20mins, we ended up at a bar, passing many other on the way. It was dimly lit with flashing lights, the music was competing with the voices of the crowded space. We made our way through the crowd of bodies to the bar and ordered drinks.

At this point we already had a couple drinks and a shot or two. We spent the next hour dancing, joking around, having a good time. I couldnt help notice that Nick got more and more handsy with Nia as the night went on so it made perfect sense when they both disappeared "to use the bathroom" around 1am and had been gone for more that 15 mins.

I decided to just hang out at the bar while they were gone. I grabbed a seat next to a guy who was there alone. He seemed properly drunk at this point. As I sat down, he looked over at me and flashed a smile, made a mumbled comment and went back to his drink.

I ordered another drink and started sipping on it. I looked over as a guy slipped in the seat next to me, I smiled and he smiled back, "Here alone?" was all he said. Damn, this dude is bold, I said to myself before responding to him, "No, I'm here with two others."

"Oh ok, so you having fun tonight?" He shouted over the music, leaning in a bit. I could smell his cologne and was immediately drawn in.

I smiled, "I am. How about you?"

"Yea, I'm having fun... Can I ask you a question though?" He said and I was starting to get a little annoyed since I wasn't looking for anything, just wanted to enjoy my drink.

"Sure." I responded sharply.

"Can I buy--" I cut him off.

"Buy me a drink? No thanks, I can buy my own drinks." I said trying not to give off too much attitude.

"No no, that's not my style, I was gonna ask if I can buy you some mozzarella sticks but sounds like you've got it."

I was taken back, frankly, quite impressed. I couldn't help but laugh, my attitude towards him changed, my body language now more relaxed, "I think I can get my own mozzarella sticks but.." I paused, "You can get me some potstickers." I shrugged, "Only if we share it though. I'd feel bad if you just bought me potstickers."

He didn't hesitate, he ordered them and another drink for me which I insisted he didn't do but he wasn't having it.

"So where's your friends? Why are you drinking up here alone?" He asked.

"Honestly, I think they're in the bathroom fucking. I actually just met them tonight, I don't even remember their name." Something clicked when I said the word 'name' "Oh shit, how rude of me, you bought me a drink and potstickers and I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Gabriela." I smiled.

"Andrew." The gentleman responded with a pause before saying, "Well hopefully you don't forgot my name." He smirked before saying, "You know, you don't just share potstickers with someone and don't remember their name." He shrugged.

I think at this point he had me laughing, he was very smooth, very charming. He looked about my age, cute smile, well kept, well groomed beard which I was definitely into. One thing was for sure though, this didn't seem like his first time trying to pick up a stranger at a bar. He seemed a little, what I would describe as fuckboy.

He dressed sharply, even better than I could manage to dress myself. His hair and beard was properly groomed. He seemed like he definitely took pride in his appearance yet here I was in a half assedly put together outfit because I couldn't be bothered.

I decided to let my hair down. I tilted my head to the side slightly, towards him and pulled my hair scrunchie out, gave my hair a gentle toss. I immediately smelled my conditioner in the air as I tossed my hair.

Without missing a beat in the conversation, I said, "Well we'll just have to see how memorable you are then." I teased as I grabbed my drink, raising my glass, "To being memorable?" I said suggestively.

"So are you here alone?" I asked.

"Yea, lets just say I have lame friends." He shrugged.

A few minutes later Nia and Nick showed up, they closed their tab out and said they're heading back to the hotel. Nia was sweet and checked in on me, offered to stay and wait a little longer if I wanted to walk back with them. I told her I was fine and I would probably just uber back. They both hugged me and we shared farewells.

As they left, Andrew said, "So you just met them tonight?"

"Yea I met them at the hotel bar before they dragged me out here." I said.

He looked at me questioningly, "Hmm young couple picks up another girl at a bar then takes her out to get her even more drunk... Hun, I think they were looking for a threesome."

I laughed, "No no, they were just being friendly, they saw that I was alone and they didn't mind making a new friend. Besides they left without me, if that was the case, they would have insisted I go back with them."

"Yea, but here we are eating potstickers. I cock blocked." He said as he laughed.

He really had me laughing. I didn't know if he was being serious or just teasing but I went with it.

"Not every person that goes up to a person sitting alone at a bar wants to fuck." I stopped, I thought for a second, "Wait, get friendly with a stranger at a bar, get them drinked up... hmm... according to your logic, you're trying to fuck." I teased, I smiled trying to build my point.

"No no no!" He started off, flustered, "I'm just being friendly. Trying to meet new people."

"See! You just proved my point for me!" I smiled widely in victory.

He laughed, his smile was adorable, he looked at me and said, "Well..." matter of factly, "since we're on the topic... would you fuck a stranger you just met at a bar?"

I smiled, "Let me think on that one, I'll give you an answer a little bit later." Unsure if he's just asking to make conversation or if he was trying to flirt with me.

"Ok, how about, have you ever fucked a stranger that you met at a bar." He asked.

"What is this? A game of questions?" I teased.

"No but i'm down for a game if you are." He responded.

"Ok we'll count this as the first question... No I haven't but there's a first time for everything." I smiled. I watched the smile on his face grow to a grin.

Twenty very sexually charged questions later and a couple drinks later, I was starting to squirm a little in my bar stool. Hoping he wouldn't notice. Through 20 questions and some side stories, we'd gotten to know a little bit about each other personally and sexually.

This complete stranger that I just met now knew exactly what turned me one and how to get me off. We also learned a couple of fantasies of each others. At the very last question he asked again, "would you ever fuck someone you just met at a bar."

I smiled widely, "I'm not quite sure yet. I'll get back to you."

He laughed, "Alright alright, how about, would you fuck someone in the bathroom of a bar like your friends did?"

I laughed, "Well honestly, that depends on how clean it is." I started laughing, almost snorting as a bit of my quirkiness showed through. "Im just being honest." I shrugged.

At that point, my hand ended up on his thigh as I leaned in, "Ok questions are over!"

"Oh damn, Is that my cue to leave?" He asked.

"No no, Im just stating a fact." I smile, "Besides, I don't know that I can handle any more questions." I said, immediately regretted it, hoping he didn't catch on to what I said.

"How about a shot? On me!" I quickly said.

"Sure." He replied with a smirk.

"Tequila?" I asked.

"Sure." He responded hesitantly.

"I can get you something else, tell me what do you drink?"

"Tequila is fine. But you gotta answer my question before I take the shot." Not thinking about what he said, I ordered the shots.

"Wait, what question?"

He turned to me slightly and grabbed the stool, under my seat and pulled me in closer to him. My legs were now between his, he leaned in speak in my ear and I leaned forward putting both hands on his knees. "The one you've been avoiding all night." He grinned as the bartender placed the shot infront of us.

I pulled my hair to the side, blushing a little, knowing he's got me. With my hand still on his thigh, I leaned in to speak into his ear, "I would most certainly fuck a stranger I just met at the bar."

I pulled away slowly to watch his facial expression. It was fully directed to him and he knew it. I watched him bite his lower lip before grabbing the shot. I giggled and did the same, downing the shot before he says, "Wanna check out how clean that bathroom is."

We both laughed before saying to him, "I have a very clean hotel room, should I go ahead and get that Uber?" I didn't even stop to think about it. I was horny and I wanted him.

We closed out our tabs and waited for the Uber to get there. We continued talking, teasing each other, flirting. I was waiting for him to make the first move but I had a feeling he was waiting on me to do the same.

I waited til we were out of the bar and in the uber, of course still trying to be polite I leaned over to whisper in the drivers ear, "Is it ok if I make out with this dude in your car?" I smirked and giggled shyly.

"You can do as you please." He responded. As I settled back in my seat next to Andrew, he looked at me confused.

I leaned in, inches from his face, my hand back on his thigh, looking down at his lips then back up to his eyes, "Don't worry about it." I smiled before closing my eyes and going in for the kiss.

His lips immediately responded. I felt his hand around my waist now. I kissed him slowly, lust filled desire driving the passion in the kiss as it intensified. The hours of teasing and flirting all being met in this kiss.

My other hand now moved to the back of his head, pulling him into me as we kissed. I slid my tongue against his lips playfully, knowing what I wanted, he parted his lips allowing it to slide in against his. I moaned softly into the kiss as our tongues tangled with each others. I was squirming more than ever in my seat. My hips rolling slowly, subtly as I sat next to him.

I felt his hand on mine as we kissed. He pulled my hand over his hard cock over his jeans as if to say, look what you've done. My lips curled up against his as I felt it. Something awoke in me as I felt his hard cock pressing through his jeans. I wanted to unzip his pants and pull it out so I could stroke it right then and there but I had to show some restraint.

My hand remained on his cock, I continued to slowly glide my hand up and down his shaft over his jeans. I now made my way down to kiss, suck and bite on his neck. I couldn't help wanting his cock right there. Just feeling it like that made me want him even more.

I couldn't stop myself, I slid my hand up to unbutton his jeans then unzipped them. His hand move as if to stop me. I assured him that I wasn't going to pull it out. I just wanted to get a better feel of it. I started stroking it over his underwear as I bit his neck hard then kissing up to whisper in his ear, "I want you, I want this cock inside of me."

He didn't respond, instead I felt his hand slid up to grab my hair, he pulled my head away from him, tilting it to the side as he moved in to bite my neck hard. I moaned out as I felt his teeth as it sunk in. He sucked and kissed the spot after.

"Here we are." I heard the driver say as I pulled against his hold on me.

"Thank you!" Was all that was said as I passed the driver a cash tip before I exited the car. Andrew fixed his jeans and followed me. We didn't talk the entire elevator ride up. We kept looking at each other back and forth like shy kids. Sharing a few excited/nervous giggles and laughs before I walked over to him, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into a kiss. The kind of kiss that told him just how much I wanted him.

I felt his hands slid onto my waist then down to my ass as we aggressively made out. The ding of the elevator bell alerted us as we got to my floor. I grabbed his hand, my gaze on his as I bit my lower lip and smiled, walking backwards and I pulled him out of the elevator. His smile was intoxicating as I saw the desire in his eyes.

He stood behind me, holding his body close to mine as I fumbled with the key against the card reader on the door. As we walked in and set my stuff down and kicked my shoes off. I immediately turned to him to kiss him again. It was as if we were both waiting for the same thing. As I turned, his hand tangled in my hair as he held the back of my head and my waist pulling me into him as he kissed me passionately, hungrily.

As he slide his tongue in my mouth, he backed me up against the wall, pressing his body into me. One of my legs lifted to his thigh, I felt his hand grab my leg, his nails gently digging into my skin as he pulled away from the kiss, moving down to bite my neck hard. I tilted my head to the side as I moaned out, exposing more of my neck.

He placed a few more bites on my neck then down to my collarbone as his hand on the back of my head tightened into a fist full of my hair as he yanked my head back. His other hand released my leg as it slid to wrap around the small of my back. His grip on me felt very possessive and I was immediately drawn in.

My lower back arched as he pulled my body against his. I lifted my leg up, hooking it around his. The dress that I was wearing rode up my thigh and I could feel his hard cock pressed against my aching pussy through my lace boyshorts. I moaned as he bit the top of my left breast.

There wasnt much I could do in this position but fuck, was he turning me on beyond belief. My hips began rolling involuntary, grinding myself against his hard cock through our clothes. His hands released their grip on me. My back remained arched, my head leaned back against the wall as my chest poked out.

His hands slid up to cup my tits over my dress, I moaned loudly as he started squeezing them tightly, then massaging them. He leaned in to kiss me again as he played with my tits. I felt his cock pressing against me even harder now as he started to thrust his hips as well.

"Do you feel how hard you've got my cock babygirl?" He said as he pulled away from the kiss.

I bit my lip so hard I thought I drew blood. Why did he call me that?? I don't know why but it always made me weak and instinctively, he drew the response, "Yes daddy, I can feel it, I want it so bad. Will you give it to me?"

I heard a low growl from him as he buried his face in my neck before biting me again. As he pulled away, I pulled the straps of my dress down my shoulders and rolled the top of the dress down under my tits before pulling my hands through the straps of the dress, exposing my tits to him. He immediately grabbed them again, bringing his mouth to them then kissed, licked and sucked on them. My body shivered with every flick of his tongue over my nipples.

I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel his cock in me. He had me dripping wet, I knew my panties were completely soaked with my juices for him. I felt him press against me hard then a soft moan escaped his lips, "I want you." He said.

I smile as he looked at me our gaze meeting, "I want you too." I said as I grabbed his hand and slid it down to my wet pussy. "Feel what you've done." I whispered as I guided his hand to the wet mess between my legs. I pulled my panties aside for him to run his fingers along my wet slit.

He pulled away from me slightly as he rubbed my wet slit up to my clit. My body trembling as he touched me for the first time. My hips slowly grinding against his touch as I moaned. I needed his cock but he was being patient, taking things slow.

"Fuck, you're so wet." He commented, making me blush.

He slid his finger up and said in the lowest voice, "Open your mouth." As he looked me right in the eyes. Just his words made me shudder. I obeyed, parting my lips slightly, he ran his finger along my lower lip before sliding his middle and ring finger in my mouth. I sucked my wet juices off his fingers, my tongue twirled around them before he started to slide them in and out of my mouth.

I sucked on them, keeping my eyes fixed on his as I did. Giving him a little taste of what it would be like when I have his cock in my mouth. My hands reached down, undoing his jeans again and reaching into his boxer briefs to grab his cock. I watched the expression on his face as my hand wrapped around his big, hard shaft and started stroking his length up and down. I was very impressed with its girth. Just feeling it made my mouth water.

"Fuck!" He said as he drew his fingers from my mouth, "You're a dirty girl aren't you?" He said to me as he grabbed my hips, spinning me around. He pushed my chest against the wall, pushing himself against my back. He bit my shoulder as he pulled my hips back against him.

I felt him step back as he had slid my dress up over my ass, he grabbed my panties sliding them down my legs. I looked back at him as he did, I teasing shook my ass for him. It was met with two hard smacks back to back. As my panties dropped to the floor, I stepped out of them, spreading my legs for him. My ass sticking out as I arched my back, my chest and the side of my face pressed against the wall as my body was bent over for him.

I kept looking back at him, he kicked his shoes off, he pushed his jeans and underwear down, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side. I kept shaking my ass the entire time, teasing him, wanting him to slap my ass more and he bought into it.

"You little tease!" He smiled as one hand went back to stroke his cock while the other raised in the air, crashing down against my soft skin again. I whimpered, biting my lower lip. He repeated, even harder now and this one made me cry out. He then did it twice again on the opposite cheek insinuating a high pitched scream from the impact of the last slap.

12