Spanked by Stepmummy

Story Info
Troy's barely older stepmom gives him a switching.
1k words
3.96
23.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy had always been in awe of Gigi Evers ever since he was fifteen years old. She was...exotic. Tall, busty with shoulder-length brunette bob and bright golden yellow eyes. She always dressed fashionably, flaunting her wealth.

Troy first met her when his mom was dating her. It was awkward at first. Gigi was the reason why his parents divorced after his father, a god-fearing religious nut found his wife getting her butthole reamed by Gigi's thick plastic cock.

After the divorce, Gigi first moved in with his mother where Troy got used to the beautiful 23-year-old saunter around in her bikinis. Two years later, much to his mother's shock, Gigi moved in with his dad and married him.

It was at his father's mansion where Gigi grew into Troy's loved/hated role as his disciplinarian. Once his father ended up in a wheelchair, Gigi took over the role with gusto.

Right now the eighteen year old high schooler waited nervously as his stepmother finished getting her tan. Her body was now firmer and gym-toned. Troy on the other hand was very much a nerd, albeit a cute, handsome one. She wore the usual revealing black bikini that always got the boy to drool.

"Ready sweetheart?" Gigi beamed at the blonde who was just wearing a simple blue t-shirt and shorts.

"Yes Mummy," the boy replied obediently.

She was pleased with his response. "Alright buddy, go and cut me a nice whippy switch."

Troy walked over to the willow tree, deciding on a green flexible rod before making his way back over to his stepmother. She was waiting for the lad with a big bright smile. Troy didn't particularly have a bad week but Gigi loved to punish him, making up whatever excuses she felt like to her invalid husband.

Earlier Troy would've tried to put up a bit of a fuss, but not now. Ever since he turned eighteen, the corrections had a different dimension to it. The boy let Gigi lead him over to her room, his eyes locked on her swaying muscular rear. He couldn't help but compare them with his own. Gigi's had a light tan but was perfect, round, and squeezable. His on the other hand was pale but about to be tanned and welted raw.

She led him into her room and closed the room as Troy looked around nervously. The cuffs on the headboard and legs of the bed were discreet. The armless chair by the vanity too.

"So tell me, sweetheart, what should I punish you today for?" Gigi giggled at the boy.

"Umm..." The boy fidgeted. He stared at his beautiful stepmother and her long legs. "I was thinking of you when I...you know..." Troy trailed off.

"When you defiled the Lord of Might's divine commandments and debased yourself?" Gigi questioned. Both looked at each other for a split second and began to laugh.

"Yes Mummy, that," his eyes twinkled.

"So you're saying I must cleanse you of your filth and sins then as your father preaches," she approached the boy with a wide smirk, inches from his body as she picked the switch from his hands. "Do you have anything to say?"

"Sorry about fantasizing about your..." his eyes drifted to her deep cleavage barely covered by her red bikini.

"Your Mummy's breasts?" She laughed. "My, I've just the cure for that. Bend over the bed please."

She watched as the boy bent over obediently, his rear fleshy just like his mother's. Gigi was glad his personality was unlike either of his birth parents. He was sweet and sensible.

Her fingers went to the cuffs at the base of the bed, binding him as she hummed.

"Was I a bad boy for staring at Mummy's breasts?" He teased, playing up.

"Mmm, yes. Very naughty." Gigi replied with a laugh as she slowly lowered his shorts leaving his backside bared.

"But mom would've just grounded me," he wiggled his ass, anticipating the crack of the thin rod.

Twwhakkk!

"Yeow!" The pain of the stroke always took him by surprise. His mind always would go to the enjoyable aftermath of a whipping Troy often forgot just how strong his stepmummy was and how hard she striped him.

"I'm not your mom, I'm your mummy," he heard her whisper as the second cut was delivered. The boy tried to keep from howling. "Your mom was much too soft on you as your daddy says. And I won't let you grow up and end up like her."

"You mean like how she let you fuck her?" Troy offered cheekily, only to be rewarded with two stinging lashes.

"Oh yes," Gigi whispered. He tensed for a few seconds, worried she would go get her strap-on. Gigi liked to peg him as a punishment for serious offenses ever since he turned 18. The first time he was when he insinuated she was a slut in front of his aunt- that ended up with her reaming his tight hole raw.

"I'm not going to let some skank take advantage of your beautiful little ass," he felt her bare breasts on his back as she whispered. Troy gasped as the thick rubber was felt on his crack. At least she was using the smaller of the cocks, the rubber one. "This ass is mine to spank and fuck, boy."

"Mummy.." the lad croaked as she began to slowly pump in and out of him. Gigi loved to punish him this way, she enjoyed the little gasps and cries and screams the boy made. She felt his crotch under the sheets, grinning at how engorged he was. Troy always pushed her buttons, wanting to get her to punish him this way so she now saw this as a reward for the boy.

"Tell me who owns this butt," she ordered.

"You do mummy!" He gasped as the beautiful woman slowly worked his prostate. She began to spank him as the lesson continued till the lad couldn't take anymore, squirting onto the sheets.

"My, that's an extra punishment," Gigi chuckled as she slowly pulled out and turned him over, allowing him to cradle into her chest. She played with his hair as the lad let out a little giggle.

"Yes mummy," he replied as he drifted into a calm sleep.