All Comments on 'Spanking 101'

by anyawvossand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted9 months ago

You can talk about the hot parts of a story, but this really doesn't have any because there's a kind of general hotness that pervades the whole thing. Every moment the characters are together is filled with erotic tension. It could be continued or stand as it is. Thank you for this.

I like the character of Celene a lot. There's a kind of effortless authority and magnetism to her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh, this was delightful - you GET it.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophic9 months ago

"There is love, and trust." --My favorite line of many. Thank you for three lovely chapters, and here's to hoping there will be a fourth soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue this story.

msspnnrmsspnnr9 months ago

“The kneeling girl's face is downcast, but she's not upset or ashamed. She's... serene. Happy. Despite being naked, she doesn't look cold or humiliated. She's comfortable, and the way her body just leans against her Mistress's leg speaks of trust and affection.”

This description of the kneeling naked submissive, Jenny’s realization that she wants this type of relationship, and the discussion that follows is priceless. Well done! I hope you develop their relationship in future stories.

stroudlestroudle9 months ago

As someone else commented, you get it . It's so nice to see correct use of safe words and the use of them rewarded . The insightful art work was a nice touch at showing how a D/S relationship can be when trust and love is the foundation and not power and pain . Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. So insightful. Magical writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So well written! And Celine is such a sensitive, kind, dom, guiding Jenny, not abusing her. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranyawvossand@anyawvossand
Anya W. Vossand lives and writes near Boston, Massachusetts. When it comes to romance and erotica, her philosophy is that each story should be beautiful and moving, with an emphasis on clever and engaging characters with relatable motivations. As a nonbinary and bisexual perso...