Spanking for Two

Story Info
Mommy came home.
12.9k words
4.74
46.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags/spoilers: Daddy, Mommy, Daughter, Lesbian, FFM, Dominance, Submission, Spanking, Scissoring, Incest

While this could be read as a standalone, it's really part two.  Part one is here.

All characters are over 18.

 

Spanking for Two.

*

It didn't take Daddy long to find me.

He whisked off the duvet under which I cowered. I didn't think he was really angry, I was pretty sure he was only acting, but he was still intimidating, still scary.  I hoped it was only mock anger, something to give pretense to the punishment he would soon mete out, but real or not I knew the spanking would hurt just as much.

Which was fine by me. I wanted it to.

He gripped me by the scruff of my neck and pinned me face down, naked, against the mattress.

"Girls who deliberately provoke get punished, don't they?" he murmured in my ear.

Even his tone was making me wet, and as he held me with one hand, I felt my ass rise up slightly, involuntarily, as if in offering.  "Yes, Daddy," I whispered, closing my eyes.

Fuck, it had all happened so fast... one day we were a normal family, or so I'd thought.  The next, it became apparent that not only did Daddy lust after me, his nineteen-year-old daughter, but now Mommy knew what we'd been doing.  And she was back from her trip tomorrow, too.  That was going to cause some interesting fireworks.

Daddy's hand on my ass brought me back to the present with a stinging slap.  "It's almost as though you want to be punished," he hissed against my ear.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered.  He was right, I did.  I fucking loved it when he spanked me.  The feel of his hands on my body, claiming me; the tingles that each blow sent straight through to my sex.  I couldn't help it, I got so fucking wet so fucking fast.  Was it submission?  Knowing that I was naked and helpless before him, unable to resist as he punished me, as his hand cracked into my ass with a blow that sent a burning, searing sensation through my soft flesh?  I gasped with each blow, my ass warming quickly beneath his strikes. 

It wasn't just the physical response; it was the knowledge that he loved it too.  I'd heard him spanking Mommy, and he'd loved that just as much.  I knew it excited him, and I wanted to be the cause of that excitement -- at least for the brief opportunity I had, while Mommy was away. 

As if to make the point, I felt his fingers trail down the crack of my ass, dipping lower still to brush against my slick wetness.  I moaned as my back arched, my butt pushing up towards his probing fingers.  Oh yes, that's right -- we weren't pretending anymore.  We'd got way past this simply being an innocent punishment.  I'd heard him spanking Mommy, and I'd heard her call him Daddy as he had done.  That had completely changed the way I saw both of them.  It had taken some persuading, but I'd irrevocably shown Daddy that when he spanked my bare bottom he responded the way he did when he spanked Mommy, the way any man would, and I was totally okay with that.  In doing so, I'd also shown him that my body was his to use. I'd offered it to him, and now he was taking advantage. He didn't need to stop after he'd spanked me; he could continue however he wished.

"Girls who push for spankings deserve bigger punishments," I heard him say, his lips still close to my ear.  I moaned my arousal at his words.  "How should I punish my little girl?"

"Anyway you want, Daddy," I whimpered my response to him.  "Every way you want, Daddy." We'd already established he could do whatever he wanted to me.  He'd fucked my mouth, called me his little slut, slept with me naked in his bed.  I was still naked, and we were once again on his bed.  Surely, that was reason enough?  God, I wanted him to fuck me so badly.  Did he want me to beg?  I'd happily beg if he wanted it. I expected him to tell me to do just that.

Instead, he chuckled.  I hadn't expected that. 

It was a deep chuckle, one that started so low within him it hardly made it out, a noise of whimsical amusement at my expense.  "My girl is desperate for her daddy, isn't she?" he said, and I could hear the smug humor in his tone.  He deserved a certain level of smugness as far as I was concerned; he was the strongest, sexiest daddy a girl could have, and he was mine.  Still, with such a smug tone I might have been tempted to give him some snarky comment back, as he stood beside the bed, bending over me, his lips so close to my ear I could feel his breath, but his hand still pinned me with his firm grip on my neck, and all thoughts of disrespect quailed beneath that dominance.  Even so I might still have goaded him more, made some comment that would've got me in worse trouble just to see what he would do, if it wasn't for his other hand, the one that had again delved between my legs, and this time even deeper still. 

I felt him push his finger inside me, and any words were forgotten.  Hell, I could barely think, let alone talk; my only reaction was my ass lifting up, as if in reflex, offering myself to him submissively.  My daddy had his finger inside me, stroking me, even as he kept me pinned helpless to his bed, and I was nothing more than a whimpering puddle.

"Very well, Bubs," he said, and even his pet name for me seemed appropriate in that moment.  "Let me tell you how I'm going to punish you." Oh fuck, yes.  Tell, me, please.  "First, I'm going to put this underneath you." His hand left the back of my neck long enough to grab a pillow, and I felt his fingers brush my hip. I lifted at his light insistence, and he slid the pillow beneath.  It was surprisingly firm, serving to lift and angle my pelvis, and I knew my ass was raised, my pussy now even more on display.  Hmm, it seemed my kinky parents had a sex pillow, and it was now beneath me.  I realized that Daddy had fucked Mommy over this, and now was about to fuck me too -- I hoped. God, this was some kinky shit.  They were some kinky shit.  Well, and me too, I supposed, since I was here and naked and about to get about as intimately involved as it was possible to be.

Daddy seemed to like the way I was now exposed, for his fingers splayed down over my pussy once more, spreading my wetness around.  "There's my little slut," he said, as he gave my raised ass another slap.  And I was.  His little slut, I mean.  Proffered over his pillow, naked on his bed, aroused and wet for him with my ass glowing warmly from his spankings -- what else could I be?  I'd only had sex once before in my life, and I was certain that whatever Daddy did to me in the time to follow would be a completely different experience from what Kenny Davis had managed in well under a minute, that first and only time.

"And now I'm going to fuck you."  I almost came from those words alone, and my body trembled with the impact of them.

Behind me, I heard Daddy remove his robe.  I didn't know for sure, but I was pretty certain he was naked beneath.  I couldn't turn my head enough to see, but I felt the bed shift under his weight as he climbed on behind me, and a moment later both his hands were stroking over my ass.

"Hmm," he said thoughtfully, gently spreading my cheeks wide, exposing the most intimate parts of me to his eyes.  As if I wasn't already displayed enough. "Should I take your ass first, or your delicious little wet pussy?"

I whimpered at the question, knowing it wasn't up to me.  To be fair, I didn't mind either way; I'd have preferred it if he took my pussy, because I had a burning need to be filled there and I really wanted to experience what sex could be like -- the fleeting act when I lost my virginity had hardly counted.  But too, I knew my ass was his whenever he decided to take it, and fuck if that thought didn't turn me on even more.  I wanted him to take me in every hole, to possess me as much as he possibly could, but at that moment I wasn't in a fit state to make decisions.  As far as I was concerned, he could do whatever he wanted with me, and I just wished he would.  Soon.  Now.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," I begged.

He chuckled again, that deep, masculine chuckle.  "I like it when you beg me, Bubs."

I felt his weight press gently against me and then his cock was between my thighs, hard and warm. I didn't try to stifle the moan that escaped.  He pushed the tip of himself against my wet, open sex and just held there, teasing me.  I groaned my need and pushed my hips back against him, but he just pulled away completely, and then adjusted his weight to one arm so he could bring his hand down on my ass again.

"Sluts wait until Daddy is ready," he said, and I'd heard the tone he'd used a hundred times.  It was the I'm-not-taking-any-shit tone, the tone that said he'd already been pushed to the point where he wasn't being playful anymore.  I'd grown up with that tone.  I'd just never heard that tone used with words such as those in a context such as this.  It changed his voice from merely authoritarian to insanely hot dominance, and I whimpered my submission in response.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I whispered, trying to force myself to relax across the pillow he'd placed beneath me, to keep my ass up in offering and to hold still for him.  "I will try and be a good girl for you."

He seemed to like that, for his cock came back again, pushing once more against my opening.  "Do you want this?" he asked, and I could hear the strain in his voice of holding his body in that position, of keeping himself from driving into me.

"Yes please, Daddy, please," I begged, fighting to resist the urge to squirm beneath him, my hips twitching in anticipation. 

He drove forward, his groin slapping into my ass with the sudden force of his thrust, pushing the oh-so-hard rigidity of his cock into the softness of my pussy, penetrating me, stretching me, filling me so full that I cried out at the pain and pleasure of it.  It was like he'd stabbed me with his cock, forced me to part for him, and if I hadn't already been so wet and willing, I knew it would've hurt like fuck.  He'd done it deliberately, a show of his dominance over me, taking me in one movement, and I could not object or protest.  I was, after all, his slut.

He ground his hips against my raised ass, taking a moment to rub himself inside me as I slowly adjusted to his size.  I didn't know if he was bigger than Kenny Davis had been, but it didn't really matter; it was the comparison of the master to the bumbling amateur, for Daddy knew what he was doing, and Kenny hadn't had a fucking clue. Daddy felt bigger, filling me more than even my toys did, my pussy still growing used to the feel of him there, but even before I'd fully adjusted, he began to move.

I felt him pull away slowly then drive forward once more, and he wasn't just going through the motions of fucking, he was making each thrust about taking me.  Each thrust was deliberate, the emphasis on penetration, a study on dominance.  Each thrust filled me completely until his hips slapped into my ass and yet he still pushed forward.  He'd warmed my butt previously with some of his well-balanced spanks, and the coolness of his skin against the sting of mine added just a tiny bit of spice to the main event. 

He braced himself on one arm -- I knew he had his weights and the gym, but he really was fucking fit, and as the beneficiary I wasn't complaining as he displayed what he could do -- and I tensed in anticipation of the slaps that would no doubt come down on my ass.  But that wasn't his goal at all, and instead I felt him fist his hand in my hair, pulling my head up from the bed.  I gasped, my back arching, and then my gasps became cries as he began to thrust into me faster, using the convenient grip of my hair to pull against with each thrust, until my body was one continuous sensation, from the roots of my hair down to my tingling ass and roughly-taken cunt.

Fuck, but I was so his, and everything he did merely served to emphasize that.  He wasn't just inside my body, he was inside my head too.

My orgasm struck without warning; it felt so different from when I played with myself, when I could sense it coming a way off.  This one just arrived; one moment I was at the peak of arousal, driven there rapidly by Daddy's masterful control of my body, and the next I was convulsing beneath him, my pussy clenching around him with involuntary spasms of pleasure, and the gasps and cries he was forcing from me jumped another octave.

"Yes," he hissed between thrusts, "come when your daddy fucks you, you little slut."

Any time I thought things couldn't get more intense, he just had to say something like that.  My orgasm changed from a sudden arrival in my loins to a something that gripped my whole body, my whole soul, just from the words he'd uttered.  I trembled beneath him with the force of it, and my cries died completely; I couldn't make any noise any longer, just gasp for breath as he fucked me still.  I was so lost in the intensity of it all, the sensations, his dominance, my powerlessness and submission, and the overarching knowledge that this was Daddy, fucking me and making me his.

And just as I thought it couldn't grow any more intense, it did.  He tensed above me, his thrusts growing shorter and more urgent. I could swear I felt his cock swell within me and then he was spurting into me.  Daddy was coming in my body, filling my pussy with his seed, and the orgasm I'd been desperately riding for fuck-knows how long redoubled in its intensity.  I still couldn't make a sound; my mouth was open, but my body had given up, surrendering to everything, to him, and my utter helplessness.  My whole world was the feeling of his cock spurting inside me, his cum splashing against the walls of my sex, and my pussy clenching around him as my own orgasm milked him for every drop he had.

I heard him grunt as he held himself over me, his hips grinding into my ass again as he let himself bathe in the sensations of his own release, and it was a long moment before he finally relaxed over me, his body weight pushing me down into the bed.

We were both breathing hard, and my heart was hammering in my chest.  I could even feel his heart beating against my back where he lay over me. And then, just when I thought we were done, he used the convenient handle of my hair to pull my head to one side, and sunk his teeth into the side of my neck.

I gasped, crying out from the suddenness of it, the pain -- although there wasn't much of that; or if there was, it was mellowed by the wash of endorphins from the biggest orgasm I'd ever had in my life.  The after-tremors of that orgasm were still making my body tremble, but as he bit me, I knew what he was actually doing: he was marking me. It was possessive, showing his ownership of me, and on the back of this thought the next after-tremor I had felt like a full-blown orgasm.  It was such a show of dominance that my back arched reflexively, my ass pushing up against his groin, and again he chuckled his masculine chuckle.

"Good girl," he murmured against my ear, and I just about came again.  Damn, but everything this man did was as sexy as fuck.  How had I not seen it before this weekend?  I had been blind. But I knew now, and I planned on enjoying it as much as I could.

"Your good girl, Daddy," I whispered in reply, and slowly rubbed my body up against his. 

"Mmm, and don't you forget it," he said. 

As if I ever could, I thought, then voiced that reaction.  "I never will, Daddy."

He rolled off me onto this back on the bed beside me, slipping from inside me as he did, and I whimpered the loss of him.

"Turn over," he said, and as I obeyed him, he whisked the sex pillow from beneath me, letting me lie down comfortably on the bed.  "I have some rules you need to know."

"Yes, Daddy."

"First, the cum I give you must never be wasted."

Again I shivered at his words, as even after he'd finished fucking me he still was enforcing his dominance.  "Yes, Daddy," and my hand dipped down between my legs, one fingertip scooping up the trickle of his cum that had already leaked from inside me. I met his eyes as I lifted my finger to my mouth, sucking it clean, tasting him. 

"Good little cumslut," he said, heat in his gaze as he watched me.

I shivered at his words as I trailed my hand down over my nakedness, but his gaze stayed on my face, waiting as I collected the next load of his seed and brought it to my mouth. I was his cumslut, his good little cumslut, and I was eating all his cum from my recently-fucked pussy.

"Second," he said softly, watching me as I fed more of his cum to my waiting tongue, "I like to be woken up with your mouth in the mornings."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, as I dipped my fingers into my sex for the next load of his cum.  I'd already figured that out; the conversation I'd overheard with Mom had implied as much.  I wondered if she did the same thing and thought it quite likely.  But she wasn't here, and I was -- at least for one more morning.  I lifted my fingers to my mouth, sticky with the mixture of his seed and my own wetness, and licked the taste of him from my fingers as I thought about waking him up with my mouth on his cock.

He turned onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow, his other hand trailing lightly across my stomach and up to my breast. "I also require you to be ready and wet whenever I want you," he said, taking my nipple between finger and thumb and pulling slowly.

"Yes, Daddy," I said again, shivering at the implications.  I really didn't see too many problems with that request: I knew I'd be wet as soon as I saw him, or as soon as he spoke to me. Or glanced at me.  Fuck, but he'd so very quickly turned me into his slut.  His rule meant that he would simply take me, or play with me, whenever he wished.  That was fine by me too.

I pushed two fingers inside myself, making sure I'd captured the last of his seed, and again licked my fingers clean while he talked to me.

"No boyfriends without my express permission."

"Of course, Daddy," I said.  Like any of them could live up to him.  The thought hadn't even crossed my mind.

"Are you done?" he said, nodding slightly towards my hand.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then clean me off with your mouth," he said, rolling again onto his back.  "That's another rule," he said, as I knelt up beside him and lowered my face to his groin.

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured softly, feeling his hand slide into my hair to guide my mouth to his semi-hard cock.  I licked slowly, tasting his skin and the remaining residue of his cum and mine that lingered still.  I took his cock between my lips and into my mouth, sucking gently as I licked him, and as I did so I realized I had now taken all his cum into my body.  I remembered my promise to myself of the day before, to ensure I had some of his cum forever inside me, and moaned around him in the pleasure of it.

I let him slip from my mouth long enough to say, "Thank you, Daddy."

It was some time before we were both satisfied that my tongue had properly cleaned him.

*

Eventually we got up and took a shower; it was as much fun to wash Daddy as to be washed by him, and as he began to grow hard again it almost looked like we wouldn't get anything else done all day, but in the end, he stepped from the shower with a final slap on my ass.

"Lunch on the deck in twenty minutes," he said, walking out of the ensuite and back into the bedroom.  "You can wear that bikini of yours -- or come as you are."