Spanking for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, goody!" I cried, victorious.

"With whom?" Mommy asked, more suspicious.  Or perhaps she simply knew his moods better than I -- though not for long, I hoped.

"With both of you, of course."  He was rolling up his sleeves, a surprisingly ominous action.  "On all fours, bottoms presented," he said, and his tone was so curt I felt myself moving before he'd finished speaking.  Beside me, to my surprise, Mommy was also obeying.

"Hmm, now there's a vision to behold," he said, stepping up to the bed.  I felt his hand caressing my bottom, and beside me Mommy moaned too.  Then his hand dipped lower, to the juncture of my thighs, splaying across my exposed pussy and I gasped as he pushed a finger inside me.  Mommy echoed my gasp, at the same moment, and I felt her bottom twitch next to mine.

"You're both so wet," he murmured.  "Was she good, then, darling?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," Mommy said.  "As submissive as you promised me, and with the most talented tongue."

"That's my good little girl," he said, giving my ass a couple of pats to show his appreciation.  "I am sorry I missed the show, but I just know there'll be other opportunities." Then, half to himself, he murmured, "I can't resist this."

I jerked as his hand came down with a hard slap across my ass and cried out softly with the sudden sting of it.  A moment later, another blow echoed through the bedroom, but it hadn't been on me.  Beside me, Mommy gasped too.  The next spank was mine, pulling another surprised gasp from my lips, then Daddy made Mommy cry out with the blow that followed.  In this way he amused himself for some moments, playing with both our bottoms.  Not every blow alternated; sometimes he would strike one of us in succession, keeping us guessing, and sometimes he would pause to play with our wet pussies, on display as we knelt for his pleasure.

"I need to fuck you," he said, and I couldn't help but wonder which of us he was speaking to.  He pulled back and I heard him stripping off his clothes.  "Have you tasted her yet?"

Again his question seemed vague, but it was Mommy that answered.  "No, not yet.  We haven't had long enough."

He chuckled, "You mean you were too busy enjoying her mouth."

"Yes, that too," Mommy said, glancing across at me playfully.  I smiled at her.

"Emma, get beneath your Mommy.  Sixty-nine position." He was using that tone again, the one I couldn't possibly disobey.  Even the thought of saying 'no' sent shivers through me, and I could only imagine what punishments they would both subject me to if I did.  One day, maybe I'd be feeling sassy enough to discover what that felt like, but that day was a long way away.

Mommy knelt up as I turned to my back and slipped beneath her, and as I wriggled into position between her legs, she let her hands roam freely over my body.  Then she lowered herself down over my face and I was able to reach her with my tongue while I looked up at Daddy, now standing nude behind us.  And fuck, but the heat in his gaze as he watched me lick Mommy... that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.  But perhaps he was thinking the same thing.

Mommy shifted on the bed, moving from her kneeling position to lie over me, and I felt her hands gently spread my thighs.  I opened my legs for her, feeling her breath across my wet pussy, and reached up to her ass to pull her down again to my mouth.  For a moment we licked each other, while Daddy watched, and though I was paying some attention to what I was doing and a little attention to the sensations Mommy was causing, it was Daddy I kept my eyes on.  Watching him as I deliberately pushed my tongue into Mommy, licking slowly across her so that he could see, my eyes on his the whole time, loving the heat I saw within.

He stood watching, gently stroking his oh-so-hard cock, until he took a small step forward and lined himself up against Mommy.  "Don't stop licking while I fuck her," he said to me.

"Of course, Daddy," I murmured, and I had the perfect view to watch as he slid inside her.  I was watching Daddy enter Mommy, licking them both as they did so, my tongue lapping from Mommy's clit down to Daddy's shaft where it disappeared within her.  Mommy was licking me too, and it was nice, but not nearly so much as being so close to Daddy's cock as he began to fuck Mommy with long, slow strokes.

Mommy's breathing quickly became ragged and her licking on me was disrupted; she would lick a little, then I felt her pause as she gasped for breath beneath his onslaught, before she would tentatively lick me a little more, before again having to stop.  I didn't mind; I was quite content watching Daddy.

I couldn't believe the view I had as Daddy took Mommy before me, and both of them were so obviously aroused.  Mommy was practically dripping and Daddy was as hard as I'd ever seen him, and I wondered if that was partly because I was there, lying naked and submissive beneath them. 

Daddy suddenly pulled out of Mommy and pointed his cock downwards; I opened immediately, angling my head to him, and he pushed into my mouth and down into my throat.  The position was perfect for deep-throating, and one I knew we would have to do again when I wanted to practice taking all of him into me.  For now I barely had a chance to lick Mommy's arousal off his cock before he pulled it from my lips and pushed it back into her.

"How does it feel to have your daughter beneath you?" he grunted.

"Fucking amazing," she gasped.

"And to know her mouth is on my cock when it's not inside you," he added, pulling from her and pushing into my mouth as he spoke.  I sucked quickly, tasting them both, watching him all the while.

"I fucking love it," she replied, "it's everything we've ever dreamed."

He pushed into her again, and it was amazing watching him penetrate her.  Whenever he wasn't using my mouth I made sure my tongue was on them both, teasing her clit and licking at his slick shaft.

"Can you feel her tongue on your clit?"

"Fuck, yes," Mommy moaned.

"Harder, Emma.  Mommy likes it rough."

I redoubled my efforts with my tongue, and Daddy began to fuck Mommy with short, hard strokes, his fingers digging into her hips as he held her for him, and for me too.

"Oh God, fuck me Daddy," Mommy moaned, and it was such a thrill to hear those words from her as I watched Daddy take her.  To know we both called him Daddy, we were both his little sluts, and now I was part of their play for real, not merely something they'd fantasized about.

Mommy's gasps became higher and higher in pitch, and at the same time Daddy's thrusts became shorter.  She hadn't licked me in a while, now, but I hardly cared; my focus was elsewhere as I thrashed my tongue back and forth across her clit, and watched as Daddy's cock pumped in and out of her immediately before my face.  My senses were filled with their sex; the taste of them both, the sound of him taking her, and the smell of their arousal thick in the air around me.

Daddy thrust into her one last time and held himself there, pushing and grinding against her pussy in front of me, and I heard Mommy's cries as they both came together.  I was watching Daddy come inside my Mommy from right beneath them, and my body shuddered with the raw sexuality of it.

He took a moment to catch his breath, still deep within her, then I saw him look down at me.  He could barely see me between Mommy's legs, yet still he was able to catch my eye.  Again that heated look, and he pulled his cock from inside her and offered it to me instead.  I opened swiftly, eagerly, taking him into my mouth as I swirled my tongue around him, tasting both his cum and hers.  He fucked my mouth slowly, pumping in and out, pushing down deeply into my throat then pulling back so that I could lick him again.

"Do you remember the first rule, Bubs?" he asked me.

"Mmm hmm," I said around his cock, looking up at him.  I would never forget.

"It applies to Mommy, too." 

I nodded, showing I understood, and glanced at her pussy, open and slick with their combined cum immediately above my face.  He pulled his cock from my mouth and immediately I lifted my head, sealing my lips around Mommy's entrance and pushing my tongue within.  She gasped, shuddering, and her hips pushed down against my face.  I was able to rest my head back on the bed as she ground into me, and I was sure she came again as I licked Daddy's cum from inside her.

Daddy watched, smiling, and as I caught his gaze, he winked at me.

Afterwards, we lay snuggled together on their bed.  I was in the middle; the best place to be. 

The peace didn't last long before they both started playing with me, their hands roaming over my body.  I gasped, squirming, while they entertained themselves with my reactions for some time.

"Everything you'd hoped for, my love?" Daddy asked Mommy.

"Oh yes, Daddy," she answered, leaning over me to kiss him, her hand kneading my breast as she did so.  "She's delightful, and to think this is just the beginning!" She giggled breathlessly, "There's so much I want to do with her!"

Her hand trailed down over my stomach and between my legs, entwining with Daddy's fingers as he idly played with me there. I squirmed, gasping; I hadn't said anything for a while, and after so much touching and teasing from both of them, coherent thought eluded me.  They'd held me on the edge of orgasm for some minutes, until I was writhing between them.

"Well, we still have some days her until her brother gets back from his camping trip."

I'd forgotten about that.  Alex was back next week.  How would that affect things?

"Oh, I know.  We will use the time well, though," Mommy said.  Her hand strayed back up to my breast, taking my nipple between finger and thumb and twisting it slowly. "I want to see how much her licking improves after I've used your riding crop on her.  And of course, Daddy, you'll have to watch."

I glanced up at them both, my eyes wide.

"She likes that idea," Daddy said, and focused his attention on my clit.

Back arching, gasping for breath, thoughts of submitting to Mommy while Daddy watched, I came.

So fucking hard.

*             *             *