All Comments on 'Spanking From Three'

by WritingStuff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was enjoying this story up until the subtle yet obvious hint about the father already fucking the daughter. Ruined the mood between the siblings for me, then again with the ending comment. Would've been perfect without those

WritingStuffWritingStuff4 months agoAuthor

You know what's predictable? Lit readers who think it's acceptable to come and crap on a piece of work that reflects significant effort and quality, just because it's not their thing. Two people saying it's predictable. Yes, it's predictable - it's a bro/sis trope, ffs. People like it. Sorry you wanted one that was unpredictable. One person saying that it ruins the mood that she fucks the dad (in the previous two parts, no less... not a surprise) but it's fine for her to fuck her brother? Okay.

~

Simple solution. I won't write anything else. If you liked this set of stories I'm glad - and the reason that I - and many other authors like me - aren't writing any more, is because of self-entitled assholes who think it's fine to shit on a piece of work that you haven't even paid to read. One more author giving up in disgust; one less source of stories. Adios.

rcrehvrcrehv3 months ago

Ofcourse it's predictable, but it's what makes it fun as well. Is the story really going where I hope it will? Is the author going to cater my needs as a reader? I thought you ended with a great cliffhanger. Bro will need to find out more truths as the story progresses.

Don't let some dumb comments discourage you, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck the haters, great stuff, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HOT!! H.O.T. HOT!!

Great work please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No! dont quit forget the hecklers you have a real talent for creating steamy and lust filled tension these 3 chapters are the hottests stories ive read in a while that have real effort put into them the rest of us want to see you continue your work! keep the story going!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange2 months ago

You are a spectacular writer! I mean straight up fantastic!! I absolutely love your stories, and the way you write is so colorful, so descriptive, just so visceral, that it feels like I'm there. No matter what you write, there will always be some assholes to detract from it. 99 times out of 100, they're always some jackass named anonymous. And even when they do put their own names in as if they're being some sort of brave, click on the name, and you'll find that they haven't written a goddamn word. Don't let idiotic nutless cucks living in their mom's basement masturbating in the middle of the day because they don't have a job, keep you from your fantastic work. None of us here on Literotica get paid for what we do. We do it because we love writing, and we want to put something hot and taboo out into the universe. That's on you. That's on me. Don't let these jackasses stop you. If an author that you've read, whose work that you like, takes a moment to comment on your work, well then maybe you can pay attention to what they say. If you want. But these Anonymous motherfuckers? Screw 'em! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good fantasy. Long and to much what I call fluff (for me). I read slow and get lost so I read ahead. Keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I agree, long but a very good fantasy. I also got a little lost and had to read ahead. Got confused with the sister and brother.

YSpammerYSpammer13 days ago

Great story! I haven't read the first two installments and it worked very well as a standalone, just like promised in the intro. Somewhere down the middle of the story I started to suspect daddy was the one doing the spanking before... Father/daughter sex is not really my cup of tea, but your subtle writing allowed well to adjust the story in my head to think it's been only spanking and it could have made her horny - but give in to the lust with Alex once he spanked her too...

Her admitting daddy's claim on her at the end maybe didn't sit with my personal preferences, but it set up for a hillarous punch line so why not rate the story for what it is with full 5 stars?

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Don't let a few negative commenters stop you doing what you like and what more than a few readers want you to do ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous