Spanking on Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly the spanking stopped. Alexis took several deep breaths while Paige's sobs slowed. Without warning Kanning struck again, delivering an agonizing smack with all the strength left in her arm. Paige cried out squeezing her butt muscles as hard as she could. Alexis paused briefly, gritting her teeth before she brought her hand down with terrific force on the other cheek. This time all Paige could manage was a soft sob.

The older woman stepped back and for a few long moments admired her work. Paige squirmed on the stool quietly whimpering. Her poor butt was swollen, throbbing, and trembling. Eventually quiet came to her body and her voice.

Alexis signaled to Amber and Brittney to release Paige. The spanked young lawyer wobbled when she stood. The combination of being bent over and crying must've affected her equilibrium. She pushed her hair back and wiped the moisture from her face, no longer concerned with being naked. She noticed her co-workers were sweating from their efforts to hold her down.

Alexis looked disheveled. Her clothing was out of place and her hair had slipped from its band. She was out of breath, her face flush and gleaming with perspiration. "Paige please turn around," the woman said, returning to a professional tone. "Brittney, Amber, share your thoughts."

As Paige showed the three women her warm, red, stinging ass, Amber said, "Fine work Ma'am."

"She held up very well Ma'am," added Brittney.

"Yes, she did," Alexis agreed. "Paige, please put your clothes on."

Paige's co-workers gathered her garments and handed them to her as she dressed. Alexis walked back to her desk, sat down, and started looking at some paperwork.

When Paige was no longer naked Brittney spoke, "Are we free to go Ma'am?"

"Yes, you are. But Paige, after some consideration and in light of how well you've done, I've decided you'll be an asset to this team. On Monday I'll fill out the paperwork for permanent placement. This'll ensure your position in the firm and give you a substantial pay raise. Is this acceptable?"

"Y...Yes, Ma'am," was the only response Paige's jumbled brain was capable of creating.

As they walked out of their bosses' office Amber and Brittney rubbed Paige's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. Brittney said softly, "You did well for your first time."

"Yes you'll fit in perfectly here," Amber added.

That was when Paige felt something more than her stinging ass. With all that had transpired, in all of the emotional turmoil, she hadn't noticed it. It was her pussy. It was wet.


12