Spanking Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine now slaveboy," I laughed and did a little dance. I could see Louie was getting nervous so I bent over and whispered in his ear, "don't worry, you're going to love it. Trust me."

I told him to lay down on the floor and I stood over him then I took the crotch of my panties in both hands and ripped a hole in them. I watched his face go white and then flush again. Then I went back to work and ripped the panties to shreds right on my body. Only the waistband and the leg bands remained intact. The satin and the lace fluttered around my groin like a bunch of signal flags. "Come and get me," they signed. But he couldn't. He was helpless.

"Oh look," I said, "your erection is leaking."

The next thing I did was I slowly squatted and stood up, going a little lower each time until my super long cunt hair tickled his nose.

"How's that slaveboy," I asked. "Do you want to taste that pussy? Do you want to wash my hair with your mouth? Do you want to stick your tongue up my butthole? I know you like buttholes. Don't lie!"

"Yes."

"Do you mean "yes, Ma'am?

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am what?"

"Yes. Ma'am I want to lick your pussy and suck your anus."

"Oh. You are a nasty naughty boy aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Do you know what happens to nasty naughty boys?" I asked rhetorically. "They get spanked!" And quick as a flash of cheerleader panty I jumped off of him, grabbed his ankles and flipped him over. I sat down on his thighs then to further immobilize him and said, "remember the first time you spanked me and I said 'sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander?' Well, this is what I meant."

I reached into the nightstand drawer again and took out a hairbrush. Louie couldn't see because he was face down so it came as a surprise to him when I delivered the first two swats in rapid succession.

"Hey" he exclaimed involuntarily and he bucked up and down but I rode that bronco and my weight made his efforts feeble and futile. I laughed at him again and said, "the best thing for you is to accept your situation and try to please me. Otherwise, I might get my strap-on or I might take you into the bathtub and then pee on you. For the next hour, your fate is in my hands. Do you understand slaveboy?"

Louie was silent for a moment and then the reality of his situation crystalized for him and he said, "yes, Ma'am."

"There, that's a good slaveboy," I said. "Good slaveboys get rewarded," I said and I poured a generous dollop of olive oil directly on the crack of his ass. Then I began working it all over his glutes and into the crack, a little deeper each time around until he started lifting his hips to increase my access so I tickled his anus and slipped a finger in. Just the tip. We were both still for a second then I felt him rock his hips ever so slightly and I knew he wanted more, but that's how I wanted to leave him, wanting more, so I stopped and smacked both cheeks at the same time with my palms. I took the hairbrush up again and punished him until he quit fighting.

"You are mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Say yes, Mistress Emma."

"Yes, Mistress Emma."

Then I got off him and flipped him onto his back. "Now you may worship my holes," I told him and I squatted down on his face and rocked back and forth working his tongue from clitty to deep in my vag then lingering on the taint and finally around and up my dark hole. Then we went back the other way. After a several journeys around the solar system I turned around and faced his feet so I could pump his steely erection while he attended to my openings.

We kept it up quite a while and in a better world we might still be at it, but the hour was coming to an end so I untied his ankles and led him to the bathroom. I knew I was taking a chance here and that I probably shouldn't push his limits any further but I also didn't know if I would have another chance like this because I didn't know how Louie would feel tomorrow morning so I told him, "in the tub slaveboy." He didn't argue and just got in and laid down.

The truth is, and it seems kind of crazy now, but I had never been the boss before. I had certainly never peed on a slave. This was just a wild idea I got from a literotica bedtime story I read the night before. I never expected it to get this far, but I was loving it. So I climbed in the tub with him, straddling his legs with my butt to his face. I bent way over so I could see Louie's expression then pulled my lips apart and let fly. Urine splattered on his chest and stomach. I rocked up and drenched his throbbing prick, then back and put the last of my stream on his face and into his hair. He kept his eyes closed, but he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. The sight was so exciting I orgasmed and added those juices to my pee. All I had to do was touch Louie's cock and it was his turn to cum blowing his spunk on my belly. We were a mess, but that's why we were in the tub.

I turned around, which was a trick, and untied his hands. He had the biggest smile on his dripping face. Like a puppy getting its belly rubbed. We laughed and I surprised myself by kissing him and tasting my own urine (salty.) Then we turned on the water and cleaned each other up.

Later that night we were laying in bed cuddling again when he said, "My friend said he would pay 500 and that he had another friend who would pay 500 also."

I knew what he was talking about. He didn't have to say any more than that and we didn't say anymore that night, but in the morning after I had my first cup of coffee, I said "OK."

"OK?" said Louie.

"OK" I said. "Two guys. They stay seated in chairs and fully clothed at least 6 feet away. They don't ever know who I am or where I live and I get to wear a mask."

Game on.

I went to work as usual that week because you know a bird in the hand (gets wet and sloppy) and I worked hard all week until I got fired on Thursday for cussing out some old biddy who was rude. Oh well. After that I decided I really needed the money so there was no backing out.

Louie and I talked about it every night on the phone discussing scenarios and costuming. We were going to do it at his house because I didn't want them to know where I lived. Honestly, I think he was as excited about it as I was. He said it was theater and we had to make it a production. He talked about set and light and sound. I thought the only sound that was important was the sound of his hand on my bottom but he said oh no the correct music was vital. I asked Louie if he wasn't afraid he might get jealous, but he laughed and said no his biggest concern was busting his nut in front of his friends. We both agreed not to masturbate that week in order to heighten the sexual tension. Louie told me he probably hadn't gone a week without an orgasm in ten years. I didn't tell Louie but I thought it was probably OK for me to just touch my labia a little bit while we talked on the phone. I really couldn't help it. I figured as long as I didn't have an orgasm it didn't count.

We settled on the headmaster/schoolgirl scenario because it is a classic crowd pleaser and we already had the clothes. We talked about dialog a little bit and came up with a few lines but we decided mostly we would just wing it. I am pretty good at playing a naughty girl and I can follow the flow wherever it goes.

When I got to Louie's house at seven on Saturday night I was as nervous and excited as I get when I let a new lover touch my nips for the first time. The "Watchers" as I thought of them weren't due until nine but we wanted some time to get ready. We had planned to eat but my stomach wasn't having it. My clit was already semi-engorged and I could feel it rubbing against the cotton of my panties every time I took a step. Louie seemed nervous too. He radiated energy and kept saying everything twice.

I had never been to his house before so he gave me the tour. He had wine open in the kitchen and I slugged back two glasses in two minutes and took another with me as we went into his bedroom. Normally that would have been the end of the tour but I barely even noticed the modern furniture or the big kingsized bed. Everything was kind of a blur. I was nervous/scared/excited/horny and my mind was churning like a cement mixer when Louie took me in his arms and comforted me. It was all alright. It was going to be fun. I was going to make a thousand bucks. We hugged and he rubbed my butt which was soon to be the main attraction and I started to relax. That was the hump. I was over it. Fuck it. Who cares? I love to exhibit my body and I love to be spanked and Louie was there to make sure I was safe. Suddenly I was famished.

We inhaled the light dinner Louie had prepared and had a little more wine and then Louie said, "are you ready to see the playroom?"

As we walked down the stairs to the darkened room, it was like entering another world or maybe like entering a vagina, secret, lightless, warm and full of promise. Louie was behind me as we reached the entrance and he put his arms around me in a protective embrace and whispered into my ear "we are going to have a lot of fun," then he flicked a switch and soft perimeter lighting revealed the room.

"Normally," he said "this is my TV and game room, but I moved everything up against the back wall and put a curtain in front of it so there will be no distractions. That's where you'll be when me and the boys come in and until I get them settled in those two chairs."

He indicated two chairs that were set a couple of feet apart close to the middle of the room. About 6 feet in front of them was a small end table that had been covered with some cushioning and a piece of fabric. On top lay a red velvet pillow for my head.

"Do you know what that's for?" He asked me.

"Yes, I think I do. Is that for me to lean on?"

"Indeed it is. I think it's the right height for you but I wanted you to check it out and make sure while we're still setting up."

I walked over to it. It came about mid-thigh high on me. I leaned over and put my elbows onto the generous cushioning. I spread my legs shoulder width apart for stability. It was very comfortable and I did a little yogic stretch with my lower back.

"Oooo" Louie said, "that really makes your ass stick out. I want to get in there and spank and eat it right now."

"Slow down tiger. We've got a job to do later. "

"Turn your head to the right to look over there, " Louie said. When I followed his directions I saw that there was a full-length mirror leaning against the wall so I could see the positioning of my own body. Sure enough, my ass was sticking way up in the air. It looked beautiful and I was still wearing my jeans. I imagined what it would look like when it was glowing red and stark naked.

OK so why do I like getting spanked? I know I dodged that one earlier at the beginning of the story but I'm ready to talk about it now. Yes it has something to do with daddy issues and something to do with a desire for approval, but it's also a little like going to confessional and being granted a fresh start, and yes, it also has to do with sensation and lust and exhibitionism. In a strange way, being spanked makes me powerful. I know I am receiving, but I'm also in control. I can stop it anytime I want to. I am the one granting the opportunity to have this experience to the spanker. I am the one who owns the pussy and the ass that is inspiring such lust. My secret is that I have learned how to transcend the pain and turn it into raw sensation. Sensation that travels in a big circle, in my asshole, up my rectum down through my vagina and out my cunt. When properly spanked I get a big circular orgasm going that can last for minutes or maybe forever. I have never found a better way to connect with the universe.

I have my limits. I don't like to be bruised. I tried caning one time and didn't like it. I am OK with a belt or a wooden spoon or a ping-pong paddle but they have to be used with discretion. My giver needs to recognize where the line is between pain and pleasure and not be interested in hurting me, just giving me what I want, a nice red butt.

I always insist on the first couple dozen blows being delivered by hand because I know this stings the hand also and makes the spanker empathetic.

Also, I do enjoy having my butthole admired. Hehe.

"Well Louie I think this is the perfect spanking bench for me. Thank you. You are so thoughtful."

Louie smiled glowing in my praise. "I've got a couple of clamp lights I want to set up here as well. I want a good strong light on your bottom."

All of this was getting me very excited and I felt some moisture escape. I knew that would be a wet spot on my panties when I looked at them.

" Oh I almost forgot, "Louie said. "Look under the pillow on the spanking bench". I picked it up and under it I saw five crisp hundred-dollar bills fanned out.

"What's this?"

"A down payment. All yours."

I looked at the bills for a few seconds and then picked them up. Sure I make $500 all the time, but it's gone before I ever see it. I held the money up to my nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled almost as good as sex. I had almost forgotten there was money involved. I was so excited about the fun part I would've done it for free. Having the money in my hand was an extra super bonus though. Wait till I shook it in front of the landlord's face.

"I think it's about time for us to start getting ready," Louie said. "I will run upstairs and get your bag." I had my costume in the bag as well as a few toys. I even brought a dildo and my favorite butt plug. You never know. A girl has to be ready.

"I have a place set up for you behind the curtain. You can lay everything out there and get ready. I think you should stay back there now until I get the boys settled and we're ready to start."

Louie went upstairs to wait for the watchers to arrive and I went behind the curtain. True to his word he had set up a nice little place for me with a chair and a table with a lamp on it. There was an unlit candle on the table in an old fashioned candleholder as well as a lighter and a mirror on a stand.. I laid out my schoolgirl outfit, a white satin top with Peter Pan collar and a tie at the throat, plaid mini skirt, cotton panties, white knee socks with little ribbon tags at the top and shiny black patent leather shoes. Pretty traditional stuff but also the stuff that fantasies are made of. Then I took all my clothes off and laid them in a pile next to my costume. Sure enough, there was a wet spot on the crotch of my panties. I sniffed it secretly. It really didn't smell as good as the money right at that instant. I rolled the money up and put it in my blue jeans pocket. Didn't want to forget that.

I sat down at the table and took out my makeup kit. I had brought along my extra long jeweled eyelashes I put them on and then I painted my eyes with dark shadow and liner. I used mascara to make my eyebrows larger and stretched everything out to a point outside my eye socket. It made my eyes look twice as big as they really were. After that I did my lips with a bright red lipstick. I painted outside the lines a little bit also which made my lips look bigger and plumper. Then I reached into my bag again and pulled out a giant red wig. When I had put it on and brushed the hair out of my eyes I looked in the mirror. It didn't look like me. Louie had tried to convince me that if I painted up enough I didn't need a mask but I had brought one anyway. It was one of those masks on a stick so I could hold it in front of my face and not mess up my makeup. Then I had to attend to a little personal issue and clean my pubic hair, pussy and anus thoroughly with a wet wipe. As you know, I have a very luxurious patch and if I don't keep it clean it can get smelly. I didn't have any kind of towel so I used my panties to dry myself.

After I was done, I just sat in my chair for a minute and sipped my wine until I heard the sound of voices coming down the stairway then I turned off my little table light sat there silently.

They were laughing and talking as they came down the stairs but when they got to the bottom, Louie readjusted the lights so only the dim perimeter lighting was on and he said, "All right gentlemen you are entering the theater. Please be quiet and respectful and make sure your cell phones are turned off." A tension filled the room. All I heard were rustling noises until everything got quiet and then Louie turned off all the lights. That was my signal.

I swallowed down my nervousness and then lit the candle and stood up and walked completely naked around the curtain and into the room. I carried the candle in one hand and my mask in the other. The curtain was at the back of the room so I was behind the watchers and they didn't know I was there until they saw the candlelight coming around to their right and then they saw my body in the candlelight. I walked over next to the spanking bench and stood in front of them.

"Good evening gentlemen. Welcome to our little theater and thank you for sponsoring this evening of play and fun. My name is Candy Kane and I want to assure you that I will be enjoying this evening as much or more than you will be. I have been a very naughty girl. It is time now for me to be corrected." Then setting the candle and the mask down on the spanking bench I reached underneath it and grasped the two glasses of red wine that Louie had put there for that purpose. I was supposed to just hand the glasses of wine to the watchers but then I had a moment of inspiration and I leaned over and dipped a nipple into each one. " Would you gentlemen care to taste the wine and see if it meets your approval?" I stood with a mischievous smile on my face as I presented my wet erect nipples to their faces. They were both stunned but quickly came to their senses and a second later I had a mouth locked on each tit. It was delicious, the wine, the sensation and the moment. I looked over at Louie to see if he was upset with my improvisation. His eyes were large but then I saw a smile creep across his face.

I stood up straight popping my nipples free and then I walked sedately back to my place behind the screen only pausing once to cast a glance over my shoulder and see if they were looking at my sweet round ass. They were. As soon as I got behind the screen it was time to go into high speed mode and get my schoolgirl outfit on. I only had a minute while Louie changed the lighting and put on his music-for-sex playlist. The volume of the music was very low, almost subliminal. When we were planning the event I said I didn't think we needed it but he said, "don't worry, it will add to the ambiance and I'll turn it up when the time is right."

I have practiced putting on the outfit a few times so I was pretty fast. The blouse for instance was already buttoned up and all I had to do was tie the throat after I slipped it on over my head. I was just buckling my second patent leather shoe when I heard my cue.

"Pupil Kane report to the Headmaster's office. Pupil Candy Kane report to the Headmaster's office immediately."

The candle had been blown out and removed and now there was a strong overhead light shining down on a desk set up over to the left side of the room. Behind the desk sat the Headmaster wearing a top hat and a long shiny cloak. He was pretending to be engrossed in paperwork. I had to walk around behind the spanking bench to get to the office setup. The watchers watched. I have never met a male yet that didn't enjoy the sight of a fresh young body in a white blouse and short plaid skirt. That outfit offers a lot of promise. When I got to the desk I stood quietly in front of it while Louie pretended to be busy finishing the paperwork. After a few seconds, he laid the pencil down and slowly looked up at me with the displeased glare of a Headmaster engaged in the day-to-day drdgery of disciplining a naughty pupil. Oh, he was good. It sent shivers up my spine.