Spanking Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened up a folder that was on top of his desk and after glancing at it he raised his head and locked eyes with me. "Well, young lady, Ms. Kane, I have quite a report on you. It says here you have missed curfew twice in the last two weeks. Is that true?"

"Well yes but..."

"Don't you yes but me young lady! if you missed curfew you missed curfew. My report also says that you complained about the food and that you used an inappropriate word in the presence of a younger pupil. What do you have to say about that?"

"Is it bad to complain about bad food? I hate Brussels sprouts."

"That is a silly question. Complaining about the food is specifically mentioned in the handbook section 3 rule 21 A. Have you read your handbook?" (for those who are curious I have published the handbook in it's entirety under the title "Finishing School Handbook.")

"I've looked at it."

"Looked at it! You are supposed to have memorized it. Where is your copy anyway?"

"Oh I threw that old thing away a long time ago."

The Headmaster stood up suddenly making his chair scoot back with a squeaking noise. He grabbed the chair in one hand and brought it around the side of the desk and then set it down firmly in the center of the pool of light, then he sat down and pointed to the floor next to his right leg indicating that I was to come and stand there. As soon as I got there he grabbed me by the left wrist and pulled me over his lap. I was able to catch myself by touching the floor with both hands. Immediately the headmaster began to strike my buttocks. Left right left right. Eight whacks in all. Even though Louie was feigning irritation and using a lot of arm motion, the blows didn't hurt at all because he was using a cupped hand over my plaid skirt and panties. I giggled a little bit and he stopped. "Do you think this is funny young lady?"

"Oh no, Sir. Well, maybe a little."

"It's not going to be funny for long. I'll guarantee you that. I also have a report from the matron that suspicious spots have been found on some of your panties. What do you have to say about that?"

"I was dreaming about your cock, Sir and it got me all hot and bothered."

"You were what?!"

"Fantasizing about your cock, Sir. The one that's getting hard against my belly right now."

With that, the Headmaster flipped my plaid skirt up exposing my white cotton panties and then he rested his right hand on my left buttock. Curve fit curve perfectly. "In all my years running this fine institution, I don't believe I've ever met a naughtier girl than you. When you came into this office I was thinking you probably needed two dozen strokes, but now I am thinking maybe an even hundred would be more appropriate."

I have to admit I swallowed a little when I heard that I was going to get 100. There's a cumulative effect and even 50 is capable of producing quite a red heinie, but I was in this now and the game must be played out to the end. I wiggled my ass at him.

Suddenly his hand went up and came down quickly on my left cheek. This swat was twice as hard as the first ones had been and without the cushioning of my skirt, it stung a bit. I jumped ever so slightly causing him to chuckle. Then I got one on the right cheek.

Left, right left, right. Things were heating up.

After maybe twenty Headmaster said "I don't think an OTK is going to do it. I think we're going to need the bench. Go stand on the spot."

The spot was where he had put some masking tape on the floor, so I went over there and stood on it. I was facing the watchers now, only a few feet in front of them. While I stood there Louie changed the lighting, turning off the overhead light that illuminated the desk area and turning on the clamp lights which he then directed onto me as I stood in front of the watchers. Before I had been backlit by the candle, but now I was in strong lighting.

The Headmaster came over and undid the throat tie of my blouse. then he unbuttoned it one button out of time until it fell open and exposed my front. Roughly he jerked it off of me and now my breasts were in full view, nipples firm and erect.

"Stand still young lady and quit squirming!" The Headmaster examined my nipples closely and gave one of them a flick with his fingertip. "Well, I am glad at least to see that your nipples aren't pierced. This skirt now. Take the skirt off."

I undid the clasp and let my skirt fall to the floor and puddle around my feet. Apparently, this was the wrong thing to do as I received a SWAT on the butt. "Pick your clothes up and fold them neatly. If you had studied your handbook you would know to do this."

I did as instructed and then returned to my spot. Now I was wearing only my shoes, socks and panties. "Turn around and bend over the bench" he instructed me.

When I had followed his order, I felt his foot kick my feet apart. The headmaster then crouched down and shined a flashlight up into my crotch. "There it is," he said, "the telltale wet spot." I didn't have to fake that part. I can't speak for anyone else but I was about as hot and horny as I have ever been in my life.

"Lower your panties."

"Can't I keep them on, Sir?"

"You can't even follow simple instructions can you?" And I felt his fingers hook under the hem of my cotton panties and then slowly, slowly slide them down the slope of my gluteus maximus revealing the secret junction inch by delicious inch. When they had been pulled down to mid-thigh he stopped. "Now remove your panties, fold them and stack them neatly on top of your clothes."

"Now the shoes and socks!"

I did as I was told and while walking back to the spot, I was able to sneak a peek at the watchers. They both had rapt expressions on their faces and one of them had a hand in his lap suspiciously close to his member. I guess I may have looked a little too long because the Headmaster then grabbed me by the right bicep and yanked me fairly roughly down onto the spanking bench. I knew the boys had a full view of my rear end in good strong lighting, and while I had my buttocks firmly enough together that I doubted they could see any sign of my holes, I knew they were probably staring at my VanDyke pussy beard which was hanging down between my legs.

The Headmaster had taken this opportunity to walk over to his desk and pick up a slapper. A slapper is two pieces of leather put together so the first contacts skin and the second piece of leather smacks against the first piece of leather producing a loud sound but not too much impact. Without preamble, he gave me one on each side. The sound seemed to echo through the fairly empty playroom. I jumped up and grabbed my bottom. It didn't hurt that much, just a little sting, but I was acting. Putting on a good show.

The Headmaster pushed his hand against the small of my back and I was down over the bench again. "Ha. That's something for you to think about. Let's have 10 more."

Then he began what I thought was the most unfair part of the whole spanking. He brought the slapper down on me, whack whack whack whack and then he counted "one." Whack whack whack whack "two." Whack whack whack whack "three."

"Wait wait" I said. "That's not fair!"

"What" he said feigning exasperation. "Not fair? Ha. I will show you what's not fair pupil Kane." with that he began again. Whack whack whack whack "one." Whack whack whack whack "two". And that's the way it went right through 10. By my count that was 52 since the pronouncement of 100, but it only counted as 10. Now you tell me is that fair?

My ass was truly starting to sting now and I put my hands back and rubbed it. That was the wrong thing to do.

"Who told you you could rub your ass?" He didn't wait for an answer but simply took my hand over the top of the spanking bench and secured it with the Velcro cuff that I didn't know anything about. Then he grabbed the other one and cuffed it as well. Now I was in a pickle for sure.

The Headmaster bent over and examined his handiwork. "A good start. Perhaps this is the time to perform a thorough examination." And I felt his hands spreading my buttocks apart.

There went the last of my modesty. I sensed the watchers leaning in close, fascinated by the structure of my inner sanctum.

"Mmhmm" he said as he lightly touched my vagina lips. "Quite a patch of hair you have there young lady." He brushed it with his fingers. "How often do you wash it?"

"Every night, Sir."

"I should hope so. And your bottom hole, do you clean it thoroughly as well?" He rested a finger against the aforementioned orifice.

"Oh yes, Sir,"

"I should hope so. It is quite cute one though," and he traced the ridges of my anal wrinkles lightly with his fingertip. "I've studied many."

We had told them that they couldn't touch themselves. That there would be no jerking off and they had to keep it in their pants, but I was caught up in the heat of the moment and couldn't imagine a man that could do that. So when Louie whispered in my ear that one of them was touching himself, I told Louie it was OK.

I felt like my position was compromising enough, but then the Headmaster told me to get my knees up onto the spanking bench and under my body. This was difficult to do but I managed it and now my ass was as prominently displayed as possible. I knew they could see every hair and every wrinkle of my anus. I knew my labia was spread apart and they could see deep into the pink. I knew I was oozing juices and that I should be embarrassed but all I wanted was for them to come in closer.

"Time to get back to work," said the Headmaster and I felt the slapper begin to rain blows on my right buttock in a circular motion around and around. Neither one of us even bothered to count anymore. It was like he was creating a painting and couldn't stop until the correct effect was achieved. I had orgasms following orgasms. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only one or two, he stopped and said "now that is a lovely bloom. Isn't it gentlemen?"

This was the first time he had broken character and addressed the reality of the situation."It's quite warm. Would you like to feel it he asked the gentleman on the right?" Of course he did and he came over and touched my glowing cheek gently. I heard him exhale. I felt his warm breath flutter my anal hairs. His face must've been quite close. That's all he did though, gently touch my warm spot and then go back and sit in his chair.

The Headmaster begin work on the other side and brought it up to color. Then he let the other gentleman come over and test its heat.

"Well, " said the Headmaster, "do you think you've learned your lesson?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I'll never do that again, Sir. I'm going to be a good girl from now on. Thank you, Sir." I didn't mean it of course, but my whole bottom side was stinging and I was about ready for this to be over. Normally this is where I would feel a hard cock sliding into the hole of choice, but all they had been promised was a spanking, not getting to watch a fuck.

"Two more with the belt them. Just to be sure."

"Oh please, not the belt, Sir." But in the silence I heard the leather sliding through the loops of his pants. He positioned himself to my left and held the doubled up belt in his right hand. There was a pregnant pause and nobody was breathing, then the arm came back and the belt came down.

In that position, I wasn't able to jump, but I cried out "ow ow ow ow ow!" I could feel the sting running not only across my cheeks but across my pussy as well. It was fire. Then the second one came down. This one left a mark that ran right across the center of my brown eye.

We were done. I had tears on my face and it wasn't acting. I was so horny though I could hardly stand it. I badly wanted cock. I wanted cock in my cunt. I wanted cock in my mouth and I wanted cock sliding all the way up my butthole to my gizzard! I knew there were three cocks there and I could have one in each hole and I wanted that even though I have never ever done anything like that before. Also, I didn't know how Louie would feel about something of that nature or how I would feel about it in the morning so I was able to control myself and not ask for that fantasy to be fulfilled. I did ask to be released though and after being helped to my feet I turned around and started to sit on the bench but soon realized that was not a good idea.

Somehow, because none of the boys had cum, it didn't feel like the situation was resolved. I looked at them and could see that they were in a special kind of agony. All three of them were sporting big tents. I laughed and said "it's OK boys. Release the beasts."

They looked at each other and then unzipped and popped their cocks out. "My turn," I said laughingly.

"They are both beautiful boys, " I said. (Louie already knew his was beautiful and also this moment wasn't about him.) "Go ahead stroke them for me."

They were tentative at first. I guess a lot of guys don't get together and jerk off in our culture. But under my watchful eyes, they soon begin to loosen up and show me their moves.

I know I probably shouldn't have, but I went over to the one on my right and gripped his erection with a thumb and two fingers and then leaned down and kissed the very tip. That was all it took. He leaned forward a little bit and spasmed and squirted. I managed to duck out of the way and let the cum fall where it may.

Then I looked over into the eyes of the other one and they got great big and then he had an orgasm as well.

I waited until he was done and then I said "that's OK you get a kiss too," and I kissed the tip of his penis as well, but not the slit.

That was everyone but Louie and I told him "you can wait. You'll get everything you want later and maybe some extra."

Then I said "thank you boys and good night" and I retired behind the curtain.

When I got back there I just stood, lost in the memory of what had happened and then in the sensation engulfing my ass and pussy and in the satiation of having gone all the way to the line and then over it. After a moment I noticed a spot of cum on my shoulder. I scooped it up with an index finger and brought it to my nose. I inhaled deeply and it smelled like nature, like a jungle floor. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked hard. My pussy released one last round of juices and they dribbled down my inner thigh and made a small puddle by my feet.

I made $1500 that night because the boys tipped generously. That paid my landlord off and left me enough money to go to the grocery store. I know some people might say I am a whore, but I don't think of it that way. I think I just did the things I like to do and let someone enjoy them with me. I know I shouldn't have touched their weenies but it was just a quick touch and a little kiss. They were the ones that jerked themselves off.

It turns out they have lots of friends who are interested in a similar experience so once a month (I need a recovery interval!) we rent a place down in the warehouse district and put on a little show for a select group. I make three or four thousand dollars every time and that pretty much takes care of what I need. I'm not greedy, just naughty.

After that first time I was worried about what Louie thought and if he would be upset that I had touched their meat, but he just thought it was hot hot hot and as long as it didn't go any further than a quick kiss and he got the full treatment later he was totally into it. (And I gave him his first shot at my asshole later just to seal the deal.)

Turns out once we eliminated the no-jerking-off rule, very few of them made it to the end of the show and needed the encouragement of a kiss on the tip.

We tried out a number of scenarios as time went by, and got better at the theater part. We got some quality lights and sound and a volunteer to run them. That added so much drama. Also, Louie custom-built for me a beautiful spanking bench. It's walnut and has kneeling rails that open as far as you want and thick leather straps. He is so sweet and thoughtful.

Louie doesn't know it yet, but one of these days I plan on turning the tables on him and having some girls watch me dominate him. I still have the hairbrush.

I used to worried that I would see one of them on the street and he would recognize me, but it never happened. Oh, I did recognize one of them once, but he walked right by me. He might have recognized my butthole or my VanDyke beard but he didn't recognize my face. Hee hee.