Spanksgiving

Story Info
Time for Spanksgiving with a twist!
1.3k words
4.26
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanksgiving,

After the good time I had at the Halloween party I was invited back for their Spanksgiving party. They explained to me that 9 people were invited to bottom, three of each sex (male, female, and sissy) and each would be a "course". They then told me about the three. First was gobble gobble. These three would be tied up, spread, exposed. They would only give or receive oral sex and, of course, spankings. Second was box lunch. From the waist down you would be exposed and they could do what they wanted to you. Also since the rest of your torso was in a box so no one could see your face, the hole at the front allowed you to suck cock, lick pussy, or receive golden showers! Third was Spanksgiving itself. Here the three would be placed in stocks, blindfolded, and receive spankings with various instruments. Also these three were deprived of sex unless someone wanted to use their mouth but only their mouth. Of course I agreed!

I was very excited and could not wait. Then Susan told me something I had not thought of. What happens if it is too much? I never thought about it but too late to turn back now! I dressed slutty for the party, a short black dress, 4 inch heels, crotchless pantyhose, my pink chastity cage, and no bra or panties. Time to show off my true slut colors! We arrived early and I sat there nervous as we had top pick a number. All of us subs looked good and I picked number 2, the box lunch. They took us in the main ballroom area and set us up. Being in the box I was allowed to remove my wig and not wear a blindfold. The other two box winners were interesting. The woman was a Ssbbw, about 400 lbs. with a huge ass. The guy was a skinny twink with a really long, but soft cock. I took off my wig and got into the box, my waist on the padded edge. But then I heard Sue laugh and off came my chastity cage. This was punishment because once I come I need time to recover but that wouldn't happen.

Once in place I noticed how interesting it was. There was a flexible tubing with water in it for me to drink. A hole near my head so if someone pissed what I didn't drink would go down the drain. A button that was a buzzer if we needed to be released. Once we were all in place the party began. Since I had no idea of what was going on I sort of relaxed, waiting for something to happen when I felt it. A sharp slap to my ass with a wooden paddle. Hard, fast, stinging I got a real beating. I was howling but no one cared. Finally it stopped. My ass was on fire. Then I felt a tongue licking my ass. It was fantastic! Whoever it was was now tongue fucking me. Then he stopped and I heard someone spit. Now I felt cock going in me. One of the things I enjoyed about these party's was that there was a large variety of people. This meant a large mixture of different cock sizes! This first one was perfect. Felt like 6 inches, average thickness. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes when I felt the swelling and he came in my ass.

He pulled out and was replaced with another. Again not to big or thick. The first guy had me lick his cock clean. I love licking cum off of a cock! ATM can be such fun! I was really enjoying this now, being in the middle of a box lunch spit roast when I felt a mouth on my cock. Whoever it was knew how to suck cock. I was only hoping I could stay flaccid as I was being fucked. The guy in my ass came rather quickly and was replaced by someone thicker. Whoever this was he could fuck. He took his time, plowing me slow, then faster, then slowly again. After twenty minutes I couldn't hold back no more and shot my load into the mystery mouth! I think my ass contracting put my fucker over the edge and he came deep in me. The problem was whoever was sucking my cock wouldn't stop. I was very sensitive. And now another cock was entering me. I needed a break but none was coming. Finally the cocksucker stopped and I blissfully took another cock in my ass. I as fucked for what seemed to be two hours straight and the same time sucking more and more cocks, drinking cum, and getting the occasional golden shower. Then I heard a bell ring and the cock in my ass and mouth both pulled out.

Seems it was break time for us. Once the room was emptied we had 30 minutes to relax. If you wanted to quit now was the time. I looked at the others and I noticed call were wobbly on their feet, not just me! One woman who was about 5'10", maybe 125 lbs. had an ass that was dark purple from being spanked. But all of us got back into out predicaments and anticipated part 2! Before starting the woman talked to me. Her name was Jean but her Master calked her pig. She told me that while the spanking didn't bother her, someone fucked her with what she figured a huge dildo. She said never felt something that long and fat before. She came a few times but it was too much and she passed out! When she awoke her face was covered in piss! I felt for her but back to the boxes!

As i laid there i felt a finger in my ass then a cock going in. it was rather thick but i was still loose from earlier. Another cock entered the hole and once again i was being spit roasted! But now a mouth was on my tiny cock, sucking hard! This time i lasted being fucked by others for a good 45 minutes before cumming but again but the mouth stayed on me. While this was uncomfortable what happened next was worse. The mouth left me but replaced with another. Then i felt it. At first i thought it was a fist then i heard someone say that it was the biggest dildo they ever saw! Between being over sensitive and my clitty cock and this huge thing in my ass i was screaming till someone decided to piss through the hole into my mouth! A long piss, i drank what I could and swallowed most but still wore a lot!

As this huge, thick dildo fucked me my ass was getting sore. My poor little cock was raw from the sucking and cumming. Finally they stopped sucking my cock but the relentless fucking continued. i had been fisted but this dildo was brutal. After what seemed like hours but i found out was about 30 minutes i heard a loud grunt and the toy was forced all the way in me. Then, just like that it was out of me. i swore my insides felt like they were destroyed.

A few more guys fucked me but i could barely feel them. I gave three more blowjobs then the party ended. once free from the box I sat down and felt my poor ass. It was still gaping! Finally i got dressed and Sue took me home. She told me she had pictures of me and the monster and would show them to me tomorrow! With that i fell asleep, a happy and content sissy now waiting for Christmas Eve and the next party!