Spark & Stone - Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heathcliff shook his head, still not believing what had just transpired from what Aidan told him. "That's silly. I kept wondering why the hell you felt so tight, though. Ugh, I do want to punish you a little."

He pulled Aidan on top of him and kept him close. "I did pop your cherry," he laughed into sweaty strands of chestnut colored hair.

Reaching for Aidan's ass in this position was easy. Slowly, he began testing the tight opening that had just welcomed him earlier, not without some resistance. Aidan shivered in his arms. "So how was it for real?" he asked.

"The best I've ever had?" Aidan joked, but even his voice was trembling a little.

"Smartass," Heathcliff said, and pushed two fingers inside, busy checking for damages. "How come you blurted out the truth, though? Otherwise, you seemed to have kept your secret well hidden from me. Fuck buddies, pretending to be experienced, cruising dating apps ..."

"Too well fucked, I guess. My mind going all blank and that," Aidan whispered and hid his face in the crook of Heathcliff's shoulder.

"Ah, now that's what I call a compliment," Heathcliff whispered back and kissed Aidan's temple. "You should have told me, though. I would have been more patient, taken more time to get you ready. And I thought you were just a little fussy over the deal I proposed."

"It was perfect," Aidan murmured. "Thank you."

Heathcliff felt the sudden need to swallow a lump in his throat. His bed partners often praised him for his moves, his prowess in bed, his cock and many other things. But he could not recall being thanked for a good fucking. This hadn't been just a good fucking. It had been much more and not only because he was, practically, Aidan's first man. Getting his head around that idea was hard.

"Am I really your first?" Heathcliff asked gently, caressing Aidan's hair slowly, while his other hand was still busy feeling the other's asshole.

"Yeah. Trust me; I tried to keep it a secret. Apparently, all the blood from my brain, along with any traces of self-preservation went someplace else." Aidan snickered, but by his light trembling, he was enjoying what Heathcliff was doing to him very much. "I'm so glad you're not mad, Heath."

"I couldn't be. It's ... well, my ego just received a well-deserved boost."

"Well-deserved," Aidan giggled.

"So, did you just recently discover that you like guys?"

"No, I've known for a while. But except for some handjobs and blowjobs, I haven't done anything. I mean, until now," Aidan sighed contently.

"Would you like to do it again? At least, this time I know I'm dealing with a virgin." Heathcliff increased the rhythm of his fingers, being rewarded immediately by Aidan's hitched breath and small bucks of his hips.

"I can only be an anal virgin once," Aidan said, but he was laughing.

"Until this night is over, you'll still be one. At least give me that," Heathcliff demanded.

"Well, there is one thing I haven't done," Aidan replied. "Can I fuck you?"

"Whoa, whoa," Heathcliff reacted. "Curb your enthusiasm, bunny boy."

"What? Are you an anal virgin, too?" Aidan snickered.

Heathcliff was surprised by the young man's audacity. But, by now, he should have been used to it. However, he would not go there right now. "I know everything about gay sex. Your delicious ass decided your fate, I'm afraid, bunny boy. You'd be wasted as a top."

"Try me," Aidan moved his head and pushed himself up a little to look at Heathcliff.

Why was it suddenly difficult to look into those pretty brown eyes?

"Maybe another time," Heathcliff decided to brush it off and pulled Aidan into a deep kiss.

Bunny boy didn't protest. He liked kissing just as much as Heathcliff, so they both delved into it, their tongues soon engaged in a small battle of wills.

This time, when they rolled on the bed, with Heathcliff on top again, they took their time to look into each other's eyes. Heathcliff knew everything about gay sex, and that was a fact. But except for a long time ago, he could not recall feeling like this. Like he wanted to drown into Aidan's pretty brown eyes.

"What?" Aidan asked and bit his bottom lip quickly.

"What-what?" Heathcliff teased.

"You're looking at me like, I don't know. Don't tell me I'm the first who ever got his cherry popped by you." Aidan snickered, and his eyes darted sideways.

"Actually, yeah, you're my first. Hard to find virgins in a city like the one we're living in."

"Seriously? Am I the only victim of helicopter parenting, then? And I thought everyone lied on Facebook and whatever. I really thought they were all closeted virgins." Aidan licked his lips nervously.

"Helicopter parenting?" Heathcliff commented, amused.

"Well, I love my mom and dad. But they wouldn't be surprised with me being a virgin at twenty-two. They would say that's good and that I should wait for that special someone."

"Your parents are awesome," Heathcliff said, his lips twitching.

"Really?" Aidan glared. "If it were for them, I'd still be a virgin. I'm sure they would tell me not to sleep with you."

"Then I'm lucky they don't know." Heathcliff leaned in and stole another quick kiss from Aidan's pouty lips. "How come you slept with me, then?"

"The chick should fly out of the coop at one point. And for me, I think it was long overdue. Don't you think?"

"No, actually I think twenty-two is a good age to lose your V-card," Heathcliff joked.

"Yeah, right," Aidan snorted. "When did you lose yours, then?"

"I was eighteen. But we're not talking about me." Heathcliff hurried to change the subject. "What did your parents tell you that made you so cautious?"

Aidan shrugged. "You know, the usual. That there are bad people everywhere. That being young shouldn't mean being irresponsible. And, of course, that I should make sure, really, really sure, that's something I want."

"Hmm," Heathcliff purred. "So you are sure, really, really sure?"

"If you keep teasing me, I don't think I'll keep being sure for long," Aidan threatened him, but he was smiling.

"Then I must say that I'm glad you picked me," Heathcliff concluded.

"You were the one who picked me," Aidan pointed out. "And who could tell you 'no'?"

"Ah, so you haven't bought the whole deal thing for a moment, then?" Heathcliff asked. "And I thought myself so clever."

"What? We don't have a deal?" Aidan's eyes grew wide.

"Don't worry; I won't rush to the tabloids with the story of how you lost your V-card to me. But I thought you played along because you liked me."

Heathcliff had no intention to sound like a miffed kid when saying those words, but he was a bit annoyed. It was like Aidan, virgin or no-longer-a-virgin Aidan, was still slipping through his fingers.

"Of course I like you, you big spoilt fitness guru or whatever you are because I won't call you that, seeing how much like a kid you behave. Seriously? Do you need validation from someone like me?"

"Someone like you? What's that supposed to mean?"

"C'mon, don't make me spell it. Average. Non-supermodel material. A guy on the street."

"I don't see you that way," Heathcliff protested.

"Then there's really something wrong with your eyes," Aidan burst into laughter.

"Bunny," Heathcliff warned, "I have perfect taste in men, and my eyes are not that bad."

"Exactly." Aidan squirmed a little under him. "You have perfect taste in men, and I'm an exception. I have no gorgeous six-pack; I'm not particularly handsome; I don't have amazing muscles; I don't-"

"You forget that I checked you personally, and from the perspective of a fitness trainer. You have nice muscles, with good definition, even if they're not cut from some bodybuilder magazine. You're cute as a button, and your eyes are especially pretty. You may not have a six-pack, but you are in perfect shape, and I like your body very much. Especially your ass is bound to leave a long-lasting impression, no matter where you go."

Aidan looked at him for a few seconds, opened his mouth, and then closed it.

"I'm glad we're on the same page," Heathcliff said. "Do you think someone like Matt has anything on you? It's the other way around, bunny boy."

"Wow, I mean, do you really mean it? There's no point to lie since I'm already in your bed, and it's not like I'm going to say 'no' if you say 'let's fuck again'."

"Hmm, thanks for letting me know in advance. And you're more than Matt in every possible way."

"And now my ego is receiving a boost, and I can't say it's well-deserved. Matt and other guys like him are supermodels! I mean, have you seen that guy's cheekbones? I mean-"

"Stop it with that guy already," Heathcliff warned. "I can't remember his face right now, and I fucked dozens like him. Do you know where's the difference?"

Aidan looked at him with questioning eyes. "Where?"

Heathcliff caressed the other's forehead slowly. "Unlike Matt and others like him, you don't have only half a brain. You're witty, funny, a hard worker. Just look how serious you are about your job."

"So you fucked me because of my PowerPoint skills?" Aidan mumbled, but he didn't look away.

His big brown eyes were filled with excitement.

"PowerPoint? Where did that come from?" Heathcliff asked.

"Never mind," Aidan said quickly. "So do you like me? For real?"

"Is this level of insecurity a consequence of helicopter parenting?"

"It might be."

"Let me put your mind at ease, then. I like you."

"And you're not just going to call Matt or someone like him tomorrow because you're already bored of me?"

"Bored of you? I barely had a taste. And it looks like you have a knack for postponing sex with conversation. What do you say? Are you ready for another round? I promise I'll treat you kindly, like a virgin should be treated," Heathcliff promised solemnly.

Aidan snickered. "Maybe not so kindly. I like, um, feeling you," he added, and this time, he looked away.

Heathcliff kissed him. Bunny boy was tons of fun. And he wasn't afraid of saying what he wanted. For Heathcliff, that was super cool.

TBC

***

Author's note: I will try to update this story faster, hopefully once a week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and how Aidan finally got rid of his V-card, and that, of course, you will continue to enjoy the story!

12