All Comments on 'Spark & Stone - Ch. 20'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story but....

It is starting to get boring, it's going too slow and the chapters are too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Story is very good, but getting boring without having these two getting no where....chapters too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not boring

I love the pace and build up of your stories, i love getting to know the characters and their foibles and quirks. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. X

suns3tsuns3tover 4 years ago
-

Nah, I can’t agree. You’ve been steady with updates and I love the slow dynamic between these two. I feel like you’re doing a nice job of showing their emotional growth/increasing self-awareness and how that affects their evolving wants and needs together. Keep up the great writing!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 4 years ago
Good, but pick up the pace a bit pls!

Just as a general rule when you’re writing, if you’re starting to repeat yourself (the push-pull between Heath and Aiden is starting to be repetitive) then it’s time to move forward with the plot. Also, you have ask yourself would Aiden really be so dense and naive and low self esteemed that 19 chapters in, he’s still questioning whether Heath really likes him? Even after Heath has said it multiple times? It doesn’t gel with his character to be so focused and determined and reasonably confident and self assured at work (and even when interacting with Heath), but sooo massively down on himself. I’d expect such a low self esteem only from someone who has abuse in their history.

rightside27rightside27over 4 years ago
:)

I like this story a lot! Wondering if our little bunny would ever get to stick it up Heath's butt. That would be a perfect way for the fitness guru to show he really feels different towards Aidan than with other guys.

Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES