Spark & Stone - Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a threat."

"It's a promise I expect you to honor," Heathcliff said, and with one fluid move, he pulled Aidan by his legs, bringing him on the end of the bed.

Aidan didn't have time to protest anymore, as Heathcliff pulled his shorts down quickly, and swallowed his cock fast, right to the hilt.

"Fuck me," Aidan moaned and grabbed the sheets with both hands to keep himself from just pushing his hips up and cutting Heathcliff's air supply, as promised.

Heathcliff withdrew just a little. "Put your money where your mouth is, Aidan. Fuck my mouth and put me in my place if you think you can."

Aidan pushed himself on his elbows and stared at Heathcliff. The sexy devil was playing with his cock, keeping it from the base and slapping his tongue lazily with it. Not without hesitation, Aidan moved one hand to place it around Heathcliff's nape and pulled him toward his cock.

"Suck me off," he whispered. "Please."

Heathcliff's eyes twinkled, but their owner finally decided that too much teasing was a bad thing. Aidan held Heathcliff's head, pretending to push him down on his cock, although he was sure Heathcliff was doing an excellent job on his own.

It didn't take him long. Between the embarrassment of waking up to Heathcliff witnessing his naughty dreams first hand, and giving a sloppy blowjob that had made him rock hard, he could not control himself.

"Fuck, please, take me deep," he begged as he pushed his hips off the bed, and fucked Heathcliff's mouth.

Unlike him, Heathcliff didn't spill a drop. Aidan was still moaning softly, making a small whirring sound like a broken machine when Heathcliff stood up and towered over him.

"You have no idea how to dominate someone in bed. You're too damned cute." Heathcliff laughed, and Aidan closed his eyes tightly, hoping the teaser would take the hint and walk away. "You're still a mess, so come hit the shower. I'll use the other bathroom so that you can take your time."

"Aren't you going to wash me or something?" Aidan mumbled.

"I think you're big enough to take showers by yourself. Plus, if I get in there with you, you might be late for work. Also, I won't send you off on an empty belly."

"All right, good thinking," Aidan said and gave Heathcliff a weak thumbs-up. "Can I lie here for a while, then?"

"Sure. Just don't make me come for you when I finish preparing breakfast. Let's say that this little session would look like a snack compared to the full-course meal I'll be in the mood for if I catch your perfect bubble butt still slacking off in my bed."

"It's a good enough threat so that I can't ignore it," Aidan admitted.

Heathcliff left the room laughing. What had he been so scared the day before? Aidan could not remember. All was good in this part of the universe. The teasing had been kept to a minimum, he had made a fool of himself, but Heathcliff had turned it into something hot and sexy, just like him, and he would actually eat breakfast before leaving for work. What more could he ask for?

***

"I suppose I should be off now," Aidan said, his hand on the doorknob.

"Have fun slaving for the man," Heathcliff replied with a small smirk, hands in his pockets, looking his usual gorgeous self.

Aidan had a mind to joke, and ask his generous host, whether it would be better to slave for him, instead but stopped himself in time.

"What? No witty comeback?" Heathcliff teased him.

"I'd rather not. Seeing what great food you make, I would sound ungrateful if I tried to insult you."

"Insult me? How?"

"By asking you ... ah, never mind," Aidan said quickly. "I've already told you. You're a slave driver anyway."

"That's not an insult, bunny boy. It's a compliment."

"Oh, is it? Well, I assume that, with you, being told that you're domineering and you always have your way is never a problem."

"But you like me like that," Heathcliff pointed out.

"It's a package deal with an awesome home chef and a great ..." Aidan trailed off. What could be the right words to describe what they were? "... business partner."

"Business partner," Heathcliff repeated after him, forgetting, it seemed, to add a question mark at the end. "Because of our deal, of course."

"Thank you for, um, understanding the situation. I bet it would be funny for you to make me fall for you, but I don't work that way."

Aidan cursed himself internally. He was running his mouth, and he somehow knew that it was not a good idea to do that. Maybe he was giving Heathcliff all kinds of ideas on how to torture him.

"You mean, you don't fall for guys? Ah, so you're heartless," Heathcliff joked.

"I didn't mean that. Well, I need to go," Aidan pointed at the door as if it was a portal to a different dimension.

One where he could escape Heathcliff's hypnotizing gaze.

"Aren't you forgetting something? And just when I thought I had you well trained."

Aidan stared a little at Heathcliff. Then, when he noticed the opened arms, he understood and hurried to hug Heathcliff shortly and kiss him on the lips. He wanted to make it playful and short, but it was obvious the other party involved had other ideas. One hand wrapped around Aidan's waist, the other coaxing him gently into another kiss while caressing his cheek, Heathcliff appeared to like long goodbyes.

"Come here tonight?" Heathcliff asked, and stared Aidan into his eyes.

Like he could say 'no' to that. Heathcliff pampered him in all possible ways. If that was a trap, he was walking gladly into it.

"As long as we keep it real," he replied.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," Heathcliff whispered into his ear, and then patted his ass to move and leave for work.

This side of real looked pretty damned good.

TBC

12