Spark & Stone - Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heathcliff's ragged breathing, blowing over his neck, only heightened the sensations. "I love your ass so much," Heathcliff whispered.

So close, Aidan thought and everything dimmed with the impending release. His hand was moving over his erection, faster and faster, squeezing maybe a little too hard, but being too far gone to care. He looked down as he began shooting, expressing his amazement at how fast and how far he did that through short strangled cries.

Heathcliff increased his pace, digging into Aidan's hips with his fingers. Maybe there would be marks the next day, but Aidan could not bring himself to care. It was often that he touched himself, in the places where Heathcliff had left a mark of his being there, and enjoyed the light pain.

"Oh, damn," Heathcliff whispered. "Filling you up, Aidan. Filling your gorgeous fucking sexy ass," he slammed inside over and over until Aidan could barely keep himself on his feet.

Fortunately, they didn't end up on the bathroom floor, with a situation to warrant a call to emergency services. Heathcliff was strong and agile, and he kept Aidan there until every last drop of him was poured out of him and into his partner.

Aidan laughed and turned to look at Heathcliff. "Wow, so you must no longer be pissed now. I guess every inch of your anger stretched me enough," he joked.

Heathcliff responded with a grin of his own. He touched Aidan's ass and made him half turn. Aidan giggled when one of his ass cheeks was pulled aside, and Heathcliff inspected him.

"I guess seeing my cum coming out of your ass does wonders for my temper," Heathcliff said, and played a little with Aidan's hole.

"Oh, does it count so much?" Aidan teased. "Coming inside my ass and all?"

"Don't forget you were the instigator in that particular respect. You practically begged me to cream your ass."

"Let's set things right," Aidan pursed his lips to keep from laughing, "there was no begging. Just, let's say, a mere suggestion, to which you took easily."

"That's me. I can't overlook such requests from guys with gorgeous asses."

Aidan looked away, the casual words too close to his vulnerabilities to pretend not to care.

"Ah, sorry, I should say, I can't overlook any request when it comes from you." Heathcliff tipped his chin and kissed him long and softly.

Aidan brushed his lips over Heathcliff's, prolonging their pleasure. "Of course. That's how things should be. And don't you forget," he added playfully.

"How could I?" Heathcliff grabbed hold of his ass, squeezing his buttocks. "You're everything I think of, every day."

"Seriously?" Aidan asked, forgetting to use the usual teasing voice for such conversations with his partner.

There was no trace of teasing in Heathcliff's voice, either, when he replied. "Yes. And sometimes, it's hard to concentrate on anything else. I can barely wait for you to come back."

Aidan gulped. He pondered for a moment, and then he kissed Heathcliff quickly and proceeded to push him out of the shower. "Come on. Go and cook or something. Thanks to you, I need to wash again."

Heathcliff laughed. "Sending me to the kitchen? What am I? Your 16th-century wife or something?"

"I wish," Aidan said under his breath, and quickly smiled. "What 16th-century wife? You love to cook. I would never send you to the kitchen if I knew you hated it there."

"True, true," Heathcliff said pensively. "But what did you mean by 'I wish'? You want me to be your wife?"

Aidan rolled his eyes. "Always a joker. Of course not. That was not what I meant."

"Your husband, then." Heathcliff's stare was intense as it set on him.

"Out, out. I'm sure we will end up ordering take out if I keep you from your duties." Aidan pushed his lover playfully and turned to scrubbing his body.

Heathcliff didn't insist, much to his relief. He needed to watch his mouth, or he would say something before it was the right time to do that.

***

"Why do you want to see my boss? Sorry that I insist with this, but I need to think up a strategy and tell him something," Aidan said, as they lay in bed, ready to go to sleep.

Heathcliff pondered a bit over his next words. "What you must tell him and the real reason I want to see him are two different things, Aidan."

It wasn't like him to manipulate people he cared about, and he would not do that to Aidan. But Heathcliff was determined to see that man face to face, look at him, and evaluate where on the trash scale he truly stood. His gut rarely failed him, and maybe Aidan was young and had not had enough experience with people to gauge for himself the other people's real selves, but that wasn't his case.

"Okay," Aidan admitted and put one hand over Heathcliff's chest. "What's bothering you?"

"To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't cared up until now that your company sent a low entry employee to deal with me. Please," he added, grabbing Aidan's hand that was trying to withdraw, "you need to hear this."

"You're right," Aidan said softly. "And it's not like I don't know that I'm the last on the food chain there."

"Exactly. You deserve much more," Heathcliff pointed out. "And I, too, deserve more. Only that, while you're not exactly in a negotiating position, I am. And the fact that your company continues to treat me like your boss doesn't want to breathe the same air as me really grinds my gears. It's time for a meetup, and I don't intend to be all accommodating if you know what I mean."

"They could break the deal," Aidan said.

"Let them do that," Heathcliff replied. "They're not the only ones who know how to read a contract. And it's nothing unusual if I ask to meet the head honcho, right?"

"Sure. Only that, if there is no contract, I won't be able to see you again."

Heathcliff turned and looked at Aidan. "Is it that what's bothering you?"

At the moment, he wanted to grab Aidan hard and kiss him. Aidan was practically admitting to his feelings more and more, and it felt rewarding after so much time of trying to keep his tongue in check.

"Yes." Aidan nodded and looked at Heathcliff, without averting his eyes, like on other occasions.

"Then, don't worry about it. Not only that no one is going to break any deal, but you and me seeing each other no longer has anything to do with that."

Aidan's eyes lit up, and his smile was bigger than the sun. "Wow. So you mean that we will ... I mean, will you ... I want to say that -"

"Aidan, forgive me," Heathcliff said softly and leaned in for a chaste kiss, barely a brush of the lips. "But I need to say it because it tortures me not being allowed to. Think of it what you may, that I'm bad and I just want to tease you. I like you, Aidan Spark. More than I have ever liked anyone in my life. Deal or no deal, contract or no contract, protein shakes or no protein shakes, that's the simple truth."

With that, Heathcliff shifted his position and reached for the bedside lamp. Warm arms wrapped around him from behind. He sensed Aidan sighing, the rise and fall of his chest, and settled for this small victory.

Aidan was like a bunny. But Heathcliff would not be put off by that. Steady and slowly, he would reach his goal, and then his bunny boy would truly be his.

TBC

12