All Comments on 'Spark the Runner Ch. 02'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 5 years ago
Princess Bride ROCKS!

I haven't yet finished your story (which I started by reading the first chapter), but I had to give you a shout out for including a Princess Bride reference. It is one of, if not my most favorite movie of all time. I don't think I could do the entire movie dialogue without a cheat sheet, but I could get pretty far.

Anyway, thanks for including such a great memory. Remember, "if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"

Warm regards,

Mel

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86almost 5 years ago
Astounding!

Looking forward to the next installment!!

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
Unique plots and good storytelling

Thank you for sharing Eidetic. Both of these stories have well developed characters and a great storyline. I hope we do not have to wait a year to find out what happens.

Don't rush writing. Keep the quality and make the next installment worth the wait.

From one dinosaur geek to another.

GHreader

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
Yet More

Applause!!

lynnandandylynnandandyabout 4 years ago

A great story, well written. Please finish this series. Thank you.

Andy

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Moving along nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES