Spark the Runner Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So have I, Mother, Leeanni added, but telepathically it was almost like a whisper.

In any case, Krisslum resumed, you will be pleased to know that Professor Lenox arrived home safely and is in the process of finishing the details of your transactions. We are staying in regular consultation with him. He has informed us that there are others he would like us to meet and we have extended the hospitality of the embassy to him.

Just as we do, to you, Saelass interrupted. If you find you need to be on Mars at any time, feel free to stay with us. You are, or will be after all, Trade Representatives. For the Cresco, that speaks highly of you.

If they have everything they need, Mother, Leeanni "spoke" up, much bolder this time, I think we need to get going.

Krisslum shrugged, but deferred.

Do you have everything you need? he asked, turning to Spark, Tonya and Okami.

We're as good as we're going to get, Ambassador, Spark thought back. Whatever we've forgotten, we'll just have to wing it.

Then Good Fortune lead your way and Happiness surround you, Krisslum told him, bowing slightly. Spark bowed back and turned, along with Okami and Leeanni, to head for the limo. He noticed Tonya hanging back and apparently having some sort of literal tête-à-tête with Saelass who, at a couple of points, nodded in agreement.

I'll find out about that later, Spark thought to himself as he entered the limo. It was scant minutes later before Tonya caught up with the others and they were off to the shuttle.

* * * * *

"Leeanni wants to fuck us all silly," Tonya calmly announced as she, Spark and Okami finished stowing their gear and sat down in the kitchenette to grab more coffee while waiting for the departure announcement. And it was real coffee, Spark noted. Not the "go-juice" common on the freighters.

"Whoa!..." Spark sat back, surprised. "Presuming that's what you and Saelass were discussing as we left, is that even possible?"

"It is," Tonya confirmed. "And to expand on your question, from the Ambassadors' point of view, we are free to accept or decline as we see fit. Think of Leeanni as a hybrid. She is like a twenty year old Earth woman who has partially gone through puberty. Everything has developed except the actual breeding characteristics. Which means that although she is capable of the 'honey' response and can take a Crescian penis comfortably, she is not ovulating and has not developed her mammary glands. Therefore, no 'milk' to go with the 'honey' and a bit of uncertainty about how sensitive her nipples will be to stimulation. According to Saelass, she could be anywhere from numb to over-the-top."

"Well, that's going to be different," Spark half muttered into his coffee mug. "Maybe I'll let you lead on that one... she'll be too wiped out to even think about me."

"I seriously doubt that Okami and I would let you get away with that," Tonya smiled. "But we will see."

"Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about," Okami told the others. "It seems to me that if it feels good and nobody's getting hurt, why worry about it?"

"Leftover human ethics," Spark told her. "Earth may have degraded beyond recognition, but there's still a taboo about sex with a prepubescent kid. Even sex with adolescents is frowned on. That's why the illicit sex trades are so profitable. Although in that case, you could argue that the kids are actually getting hurt and are therefore victims."

"And you see Leeanni as a sexually immature female," Okami prompted.

"I don't know what I see her as," Spark answered truthfully. "The Cresco look enough like humans that the lack of developed breasts gives me pause, even though I have the data that says she'd be just fine."

"Well, for me," Okami decided, "I'm going to let her lead. Take the reins was your colloquialism, I think."

"Probably as good an approach as any," he nodded. "Me? I'm just waiting to get sucked through a straw."

"You're what?" Okami iterated, confused.

"Sucked through a straw," Tonya answered for Spark. "My husband is of the opinion that when we shift to Faster Than Light speed -- Visingatai, or Warping, in the Crescian terms -- that he will feel as if something is stretching him out, as if being sucked through a straw. He apparently did not pay attention to all of the manual... especially the part that describes the Nae-Lekh drives and their method of distorting the space-time continuum, and hence, their effect on the inhabitants of the Ch'hupa field."

"Hey!" Spark protested. "I've been FTL twice in my life... both because of client requirements, one commercial, one military. Both were a major disorienting experience that literally felt like I'd been stretched thin and somebody forgot to put me back the way I was. And no, I didn't see where it said that Crescian FTL was different."

"They do not accelerate beyond the speed of light, per se," Tonya told him in that tired but patient voice that said she would try to explain it in small words he could understand. "The Nae-Lekh drives create an isolated field around the ship which is biased to travel in a certain direction. The universe at the endpoint is pulled to the ship at the start point and an anomaly created which permits the ship to slide through. You, sitting inside the protected field, will not perceive any change in your environment."

"I'll believe it when I feel it," Spark told her and went back to sipping his coffee.

"Will you be going to the Mess for meals, Lizzie?" Okami asked. "Or would you like me to cook? I know Jamie will eat whatever is put in front of him."

"I think going to the Mess will be good," Tonya answered, looking thoughtful. "More opportunity to interact with the other passengers. I am sure Leeanni will have an opinion. I think, though, that other than snacks for hanging around here 'fucking out brains out,' we should consider this like an all-inclusive pleasure cruise." Spark choked on his coffee.

"Where did you learn about all-inclusive pleasure cruises?" he asked when he was finally able to talk.

"It is part of the 'everything' that was downloaded into me, prior to cutting me loose on the world," Tonya told him seriously.

Spark just held up his hands in surrender. Tonya was far more capable at data storage and retrieval than he would ever be. Then he had his epiphany.

"Husband, I know that look," Tonya told him as he worked it out in his mind. "What are you thinking?"

"Couldn't you just bop in a look?" he asked in a sort of crafty voice which Tonya missed.

"Yes, I could," she admitted, "but it would be very rude. You and I have agreed not to invade each other's minds."

"Yes," Spark drawled. "You and I have that agreement. And it includes Okami. Does it include anyone else on this ship?"

Tonya looked at Spark for a very long moment. "No..." she drawled in answer and Spark got the feeling she was catching on.

"So it wouldn't necessarily include any of the, oh, say... Trade Representatives traveling to Recensere?" he asked.

"No, it would not include them," she affirmed.

"They might be the sort of people you would meet in a ship's Mess, mightn't they?" he pushed on.

"Yes..." she drawled again.

"And one might learn all sorts of useful things while taking meals in the..."

"Alright, husband!" Tonya interrupted. "You made your point. Okami and I, at minimum, will be taking meals in the Mess. Feel free to join us when you are not entertaining Leeanni."

A look of concern crossed Spark's face and Tonya laughed.

"That did not occur to you, did it, husband?" she smiled. "That while Okami and I are off playing detective, you might have your hands -- and other parts -- full of a young and outgoing Crescian?"

"I think I'll be taking meals with you," he decided, and both Tonya and Okami laughed.

* * * * *

Tonya had, of course, been right. The announcement that boarding had completed was the usual, as was the announcement of departure from orbit. Sitting in their quarters, Spark, Tonya and Okami felt no change in motion at all. The request for all passengers to return to their staterooms for the duration of the transition into Visingatai didn't seem all that unusual and didn't really affect the three, since they were already there. The announcement that they were entering the Warp should have been disquieting, but wasn't. Everything seemed normal. And the final announcement that passengers were free to move about the ship came as a surprise. A surprise in that there were no nerve-wracking dramatics, or any other kind of nerve-wracking anything, and they were now on their way to Recensere, homeworld of the Cresco.

"Well, that was anticlimactic," Spark smiled as he stood and headed for the kitchen cabinets. He was reaching for a package of cookies when something chimed. He looked around quickly to see if he'd tripped some sort of cookie-thief detection system and didn't see anything. But the chime came again.

"Answer the door, husband," Tonya called over to him and Spark decided he could stop being stupid anytime and start recognizing a doorbell. He didn't move fast enough, though, and Okami beat him to it. It turned out to be Leeanni.

I hope I am not disturbing you, the young Crescian thought to them as she entered. I wanted to find out what your plans were for meals and such before everything got into full swing.

Your use of Solarian idioms in your telepathy is impressive, Leeanni, Tonya commented. One would think you had studied Earth in depth.

In fact, I have, Mrs. McLeod, Leeanni answered. Though after meeting you three, I have decided I am woefully underinformed. You are fascinating and complex creatures, and with telepathic and libidinous abilities far greater than my research had indicated.

Spark, Tonya and Okami all smiled. They knew why her research had come up inaccurate.

Can I get you something to drink? Spark asked. He figured he was already in the kitchen space... he might as well be polite.

Not at the moment, thank you. I'm fine, she answered him. May I sit?

Of course, Okami told her, swinging in the direction of the table and taking Leeanni's hand on the way by. She was surprised to feel the ripple that ran through Leeanni's arm and body at the touch, and to pick up a slight scent of Crescian arousal. But guiding her to the table to sit was Priority One, and that's what Okami did.

We were thinking of sampling the ship's Mess for meals, Tonya told her. We thought it might be a good way to meet the other passengers. Provided, of course, that they would avail themselves of the opportunity as well.

Some will and some won't, Leeanni told her. The bulkier species tend to stay in their staterooms. The smaller ones tend to want to move about. On this trip, you will probably find yourselves... um... buttonhooked?... by a couple of our passengers who have a strong interest in you.

Buttonholed, Spark told her, joining them at the table. From grabbing someone by their lapels... He looked around and realized there were any convenient examples. So... who is interested in us? And why?

Well, you must know that Maya has been interested in you since the party at the embassy, Leeanni answered. She is intrigued by your trinity, your meta capabilities and your sexual capabilities . With we Crescians, pods are usually one female and two males. Yours is inverted. And it seems word travels quickly when it comes to prowess.

Then there is Aluxor. He is a Sirian. He was at the party, also, although I don't think you interacted much. He also finds your pod curious, plus he is bisexual and um... Mr. McLeod's... alleged prowess also has him intrigued.

And of course, she added after a moment, there's me. For the same reasons.

Spark, Tonya and Okami all held their figurative breath for a moment, until Tonya responded.

For the same reasons? she asked. You find a trinity consisting of one man and two women to be intriguing?

Yes, Leeanni nodded. And your apparently strong meta capabilities for Solarians, and your raw sexuality.

Strong meta? Okami prompted, dancing around the last of the list.

Yes, Leeanni nodded again. From what we can discern, you not only have control over the normal metasphere, but extend easily into the entire datasphere. Plus, your ability to seamlessly integrate your physical and metaphysical existences is unusual. Most meta-active species of our acquaintance can communicate telepathically with little trouble... images to images and the mind makes the adjustments. But they tend to need to concentrate... trance, if you will... to affect their physical existence. You seem to do it effortlessly and without having to break concentration.

Okay, I'll be the boor, Spark joined in. Raw sexuality?

A boor is an unrefined, ill-mannered person, yes? Leeanni asked, then went right on, you are not a boor, Mr. McLeod. And yes, your raw sexuality. You cannot have missed the effect you three have had on Erliss and her pod, and my parents. I believe enthralled would be a good description. So of course, once I met you and confirmed that you do, as rumored, exude sexuality, I became exceedingly curious about what that experience might be like.

And lest you believe your intensity might damage me, I have spent several days borrowing Asslur and Ossran from Erliss, to practice... so that I might experience you in a relatively safe way.

Spark, Tonya and Okami were stunned. Each had a myriad of images to sort through, catalyzed by Leeanni's simple revelation. Okami was the one that braved the faux pas.

Um, Leeanni... I don't know how to ask this delicately, so... um, aren't you, uh... too young to have sex?

Leeanni gave them that strange Crescian smile.

Ah, yes... the immature equals incapable fallacy... she answered. Interestingly enough, I only know of one other sentient race which believes that if one is not sexually mature to the point of being able to procreate, that the same creature is incapable of engaging in pleasurable sexual relations. And in their case, they are probably correct.

I assure you, I have been having sexual relations in a number of different forms for more than half my life. The trick is, the intensity. Sharing pleasure is one thing. Sharing a cosmic level experience is another. I want to believe I am capable of sharing a sexual experience with you and surviving.

Oh, Lord... Spark thought to Tonya over their implanted transceivers. This is one gung-ho little alien. Maybe we should worry about surviving her.

Leeanni, Tonya thought to her, would you care to get something to eat first? It's been awhile since we've actually had a meal, though these accommodations are excellent, and I thought we might check out the Mess. I mean, if it's open.

Yes, it is open, Leeanni confirmed. And because of the varying circadian metabolic clocks among those who travel with us, it offers a variety of foods at all times. They do not have all the exotic foods available at all times, but basic fare is always on. At this time... she paused to look at something on the wall... you would be interested in a Solarian Brunch, I believe. The Mess will have it. Shall I go with you?

We'd be delighted, Tonya came back quickly. Imagine... our own very knowledgeable tour guide!

Leeanni simply smiled and shook her head slightly.

* * * * *

The trip to the Mess had been informative, and had set the precedent for the rest of the trip.

There were different methods of delivering food, as well as varied seating arrangements, to accommodate the range of species who might be traveling with the Crescians. In this case, most of the races who had been on Mars were humanoid and therefore steam tray lines and counters, or tables and chairs, were most common.

From what they could tell, besides the Crescians and themselves, there were four other humanoid races aboard, plus two non-humanoid. All of whom had been visiting on Mars to assist the Crescians with setting up trade agreements with the Solarians. Each race had a number of individuals who were now headed back to Recensere and some of them became regular mealtime associates of Leeanni and the Solarians.

Tonya was in heaven, talking with them about their different homeworlds and cultures, carefully sharing about Earth and her (invented) past and surreptitiously probing the minds of those around her. Spark tried to stay in her shadow, but garnered quite a bit of attention, whether he wanted to or not. And Okami also got a lot of attention, being a non-human Solarian.

Two humanoids stood out, as Leeanni had predicted, because of their intense interest in the Solarian visitors... Maya, the xenoplasmoid from Deneb, and Aluxor, a shapeshifter from Sirius.

Tonya had been enthralled by Maya at the embassy party, wanting to stay and talk with her when she really needed to be moving on. Now she had a chance to engage the Denebite in an extended conversation and Tonya took full advantage of it. It wasn't quite clear, though, who was taking advantage of whom. Maya seemed just as intrigued as Tonya was.

Rumor has it, Maya told Tonya at brunch, that you three Solarians are very heavily meta-capable, and that you incorporate your talents into many parts of your lives.

We three have an affinity for the datasphere, Tonya confirmed. I'm not sure what you mean by 'many parts of our lives'..."

Well, you appear to have impressed the Crescians with your ability to share pleasure... specifically sexual pleasure, which is their stock-in-trade. It would appear your meta abilities can amplify your sensations.

I suppose to some degree that's true, Tonya admitted. I never really thought about how that might seem special to someone else. She wasn't being exactly honest, but Maya didn't need to know that.

Oh, it is important, Maya smiled a bit enigmatically. You must realize, those of us who trade with the Crescians barter significantly more than our mineral resources...

You mean like trading sex? Tonya was doing a great job of playing the ingénue, as far as Spark was concerned. Maya just smiled a bit more.

Does that mean you can have sex like we do? Okami put in. She was apparently going for the innocent route as well.

From what I can see, and presuming the stories of your sexual exploits are accurate, yes.

Tonya and Okami looked at each other. Then back to Maya.

Want to come back to our quarters? they asked together.

Maya broke into a huge smile.

* * * * *

"We had no idea," Tonya was quietly telling Spark as he stood outside their bedroom, looking in at the supine and comatose, and rather elegant in a ruffled sort of way, figure sprawled out on their bed.

"They are every bit as hormonally and physiologically attractive to we Solarians, as we are to them. She is amazing. You can see that her wings are out a bit, now. She normally keeps them folded in, but when she reached climax... each time she reached climax... her entire skin rippled like waves of feathers and her wings spread out, enfolding both myself and Okami. Her scent and her taste are compulsive. I do not know how long it will take Okami to recover."

123456...9