Spark the Runner Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya smiled. "I knew I wanted your opinion for a reason. Sometimes, I am not devious enough."

"If it comes to normal sex," Spark asked, "do you want to go for our usual? You and Okami take the King and I'll take the Queen, with you assisting?"

"Okami can float," Tonya suggested. "She is very good at getting the males to drop their testicles, but also very good at suckling. She could team up with me on the King until I am ready to mount him, then move to the Queen to suckle when you move from fisting to fucking."

"This is starting to sound like a solid plan," Spark nodded. "I was afraid we were going to have a major hurdle here. Now, I'm not nearly so worried. It would be nice to be certain they will be affected."

"I will take care of that. After lunch, husband, would you care to make love? I am still not pregnant."

"Works for me!" Spark grinned.

* * * * *

"I thought you said no sex," Okami observed from the doorway as she watched Tonya riding Spark.

"We have solved all the worlds' problems and are taking a well deserved break," Spark told her from his position beneath Tonya's incredible tits.

"That God Complex thing again, Jamie?" Okami asked with a smile as she entered... just in time to hear the doorbell chime. "I'll get it," she told them as she turned to do just that.

It was Leeanni and Okami let her in.

Did they not say something about no sex? she asked as she spied Spark and Tonya through the bedroom door.

I thought so, Okami thought back. I guess once you've solved all the worlds' problems, you can have sex to relax.

They have solved the problems of the several worlds?

That's their take on it. Me? I'm going to grab some coffee...

Leeanni simply shook her head and accompanied Okami back to the table.

I researched the missive we received and as far as I can tell, it will be an informal meeting. The wording of the instructions to me and the indicated private nature of the meeting would indicate no special preparations need be made, Leeanni explained to Okami. So whenever they surface, we can tell them there is no urgency. Other than getting them settled in their quarters. I have been asked if there are any special dietary, or other, accommodations we need to make for you Solarians. You will be the first to visit our homeworld.

If you treat us the way you treated us on Mars, we'll be just fine, Okami reassured her. We are looking forward to meeting your King and Queen.

That is a relief, Leeanni admitted. Given their current state of engagement, do you think I should just leave and come back later?

Stay right there, Tonya's voice broke into both Okami's and Leeanni's minds. We need to talk to you when we are done here. We are almost through.

Multitask much, wife? Spark's slightly irritated thought interrupted her.

Alright, just a moment...

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!!" Spark's howl burst from the bedroom.

Okay, they're probably wrapping up, Okami commented to Leeanni as she sipped her coffee.

Leeanni just did the equivalent of a Crescian chuckle.

It was a few moments later that a beautiful, naked and slightly disheveled Tonya stood in the doorway.

Leeanni, Jamie and I need to clean up, and then we need to have a serious discussion with you. Please wait for us. Then she headed for the 'fresher.

A few moments after that, an even more disheveled Spark staggered out of the bedroom. What she said, he thought as he headed for the 'fresher as well.

Okami, Tonya's thought came straight to her. Private line time. We are going to describe an ability of our trinity which will be like elegant handholding. Just go along with us. We will explain later.

Gotcha, boss, Okami thought back and waited for them to come back from the 'fresher.

Leeanni, we want to share something with you, Tonya told her as she emerged, dressed in a light, gauzy robe. There is an ability we three have, when acting as a symbiote, which is much stronger than what we have shared so far. We do not wish to offend your King and Queen with something overpowering. We would like your opinion on the appropriateness of sharing this with them. Would you be willing to experience intense sexual pleasure?

With you three? More than before? Oh, yes! Yes, definitely!

"Glutton for punishment," Spark muttered under his breath.

Then we will need to return to the bedroom, Tonya went on, ignoring Spark's comment. I apologize that the bed linens are slightly soiled.

Your scents are a powerful stimulus, Ms. Lizzie, Leeanni responded. I don't mind.

Then we will want you to crawl up on the bed and center yourself, Tonya explained. Let us know when you are comfortable.

On the microband transceivers, she told Spark and Okami, we're going to stand at the foot of the bed and join hands. We are going to vocalize that old chant Om Mani Padme Hum, while keeping our heads down and our eyes closed, making it as mystical as we can make it seem. Then I'll blow her mind, body and soul.

Spark and Okami both had to fight to keep the smiles off their faces. Tonya was turning out to be a Mistress of Mystery and Intrigue. While Leeanni positioned herself, the others moved into place.

I am ready, Leeanni told Tonya and in turn, Tonya held out her hands and thought, Companions?

Spark and Okami took her hands and each others, bowing their heads and closing their eyes.

Okami, join Spark in a deep dive into my datamesh to the special programming. We need you to monitor it and re-lock it in case something goes wrong. When you are there, we will begin the chant.

As before, they slid into the amorphous datamesh that was the construct Tonya. Her paths were more organized than a normal human and easier to follow. Spark took the lead. Again, he stayed on the edges of the huge, multicolored, rapidly flowing river with complex swirls and eddies. He was after Tonya's second chakra... the mostly orange one. The one keyed to her sexuality.

When he got into position, he suddenly felt the need to apologize.

There's no way around the wall, he told them. We've got to go through and it's going to get pretty intense. I'll cover the cleaning bill later. And with that he dove into the bright orange sphere which housed the programming they were after. Spark felt the shudder in his physical body and knew damned well he'd cum... and he was pretty sure Okami did, too. He wasn't sure about Tonya. She had phenomenal control when she wanted it.

He finally pulled up short, opposite the pulsing red nodule which was the program repository.

Like before, Okami, Spark told her, that coruscating chain-like network is the lock. Tonya's going to open it. You need to be ready to close it in case something goes wrong.

Got it, Okami told him. Give me a moment to get tuned to it... okay, got it. Whenever you want...

I'm parking Okami there and coming back to monitor the rest of what's going on, Spark thought to Tonya. We can start the chant and you can whammy Leeanni whenever you want.

"Ommm Mani Padme Hummm... Ommm Mani Padme Hummm... Ommm Mani Padme Hummm..."

The rhythmic chant filled the room and attracted Leeanni's attention. The gentle lilt was somewhat hypnotic and she felt herself being drawn towards the energy. When Tonya was sure she had the young Crescian's attention, she opened the lock.

Leeanni's eyes shot wide open like huge saucers... two hands grabbed her chest... two hands grabbed her groin... and she started shaking like she was having a seizure. She was, in short, cumming her brains out. Zero to non-stop orgasm in one-point-five seconds. And she just kept going. Tonya let her keep going until she stopped shaking... apparently still breathing, but not conscious. Then she locked up the programming again and broke her connection to the Crescian girl.

"I think that answers our question," Tonya commented to the others as they backed out of their deep contact with Tonya's mesh.

"All we need to do next is debrief her," Spark pointed out. "It would be good to know what happened inside her mind and body."

"I think I'm going to go cuddle up with her," Okami decided. "It would probably be good if she came back to consciousness with something warm and comfortable around her."

"Good idea," Spark agreed as Okami climbed up into the bed.

* * * * *

I have met the Divine, Leeanni thought. And she is one phenomenal fuck! Then she opened her eyes.

Spark, Tonya and Okami all chuckled. The feisty little Crescian was alive and apparently still had a sense of humor.

If I may ask, she continued, struggling to sit up, what was that???

That was part of our combined ability, Spark told her. We were hoping you would enjoy it as much as a Solarian might. I take it that is was pleasant?

Pleasant? Leeanni looked confused. I do not believe you are on the correct scale. What is the one you use for measuring your earthquakes?

Are you physically able to get up and walk? Tonya asked. We thought we might have accidentally done some damage.

I don't know... let me try. Leeanni slowly got to her four hands and two knees and eased her way towards the edge of the bed. Gingerly, she stood and after a moment, pronounced herself good.

I came here to give you some help with preparing for King Gimloff and Queen Ibsonna, Leeanni turned to them. I can tell you, if you share with them what you just shared with me, it won't matter how messed up your etiquette is, they will be enchanted! But for the record, there is no problem with etiquette. It will be a private, informal meeting away from prying eyes.

They want to know what the big fuss is about, all these people raving about the new Solarian representatives. You share that with them and there won't be any other questions, unless it's how much do you cost? That would be the trade representative part.

I am very happy to hear that, Spark told her. We were concerned we might not meet expectations. We do like making a good impression. Usually.

You will, Leeanni nodded, then added, Arghh! I am still leaking! Following her gaze everyone noticed the thick honey of her excitement flowing down her legs.

Come here, Okami told her, taking her by one of her wrists. I can fix that. Okami put Leeanni on the edge of the bed, pushed her back, knelt between her legs and began cleaning her with her muscular, prehensile tongue. Leeanni started shaking again, apparently having multiple small climaxes, but not passing out.

You two might want to start dinner, she thought to Spark and Tonya. I'm going to be awhile.

* * * * *

The transition back to real space was as smooth as their leaving it. There just wasn't any sensation of motion inside the Crescian sphere. Without an outside reference, Spark, Tonya and Okami had to rely on the ship's messaging system to let them know they'd landed. Leeanni showed up shortly thereafter with a couple of burly Crescian males. She explained they were porters and to give them whatever bags the Solarians needed transported to their residence. Then she sat down with them briefly.

I will be conducting you to your quarters, she explained. We will have some guards with us. Since you are only a rumor at this point, but one which engenders a phenomenal amount of publicity, their purpose is to keep you shielded from the public until their Majesties decide to introduce you.

Based on your quarters on Mars, we have tried to simulate the same, but I know we are off by a bit. We are only at 70% Earth normal gravity on our planet, but your quarters should be 85%... we hope. Our atmosphere is oxygen-rich compared to Earth. We run about 23% oxygen, 3% helium, 73% nitrogen and then a bunch of lesser gases, none of which should be toxic to you. We can reduce the oxygen in your quarters to your usual 21% and boost the nitrogen, if you so desire.

We will probably be fine with whatever you provide, Leeanni, Spark told her. As much attention as you pay to we Solarians, I am sure you will have gone above and beyond.

Above and beyond what? she asked, confused.

Above and beyond the call of duty? he answered. An expression meaning to do more that what is required.

Oh. Yes. Well, I hope so. You are incredibly fascinating creatures. I hope to be included in your circle of friends.

Oh, do not worry, Leeanni, Tonya reassured her. You are already our friend and nothing will change that.

The Crescian girl looked very pleased with that and then caught herself. I believe we should get you to your quarters as soon as possible.

Agreed, Spark told her. Lead on...

She did, and their first shock was reaching the foyer where they had entered the ship. There were a dozen very big Crescians in body armor waiting for them.

Leeanni, this isn't 'some guards', Spark pointed out. This is a mini-phalanx.

You will be obscured from sight, she answered. That is the point.

Spark mentally shrugged and fell into the middle of the formation, along with Tonya and Okami.

They were conducted through two fairly large tunnels where the Solarians found themselves being restrained -- held down, actually -- by the circle of guards, against the light gravity. Eventually, they reached an area which seemed like a massive cave with vehicles flying all over the place. Spark was trying to figure out how it was illuminated when he was guided into something that looked like a tram car. There were no seats, but there were straps to hang on to, so he, Tonya and Okami did. It was just as well that they did because the car hovered for a moment, then darted away, banking, turning, rising, falling to avoid other traffic. Spark couldn't tell whether there was anyone actually driving the bus.

"No, husband," Tonya told him. "It is all automated."

"I hope they have a better safety record than Musk had..." Spark muttered.

It was getting difficult to monitor the objects flashing by outside, they had accelerated so much. Spark lost track of how many different tunnels they'd turned down, or how many levels they'd risen. He basically decided fuck it... I'll ask Tonya later...

It was a relief when they finally did slow down and coasted to a stop next to a small platform which seemed private from Spark's point of view. The doors opened and the armored cadre moved onto the platform, perforce taking the Solarians with. The group moved down a much narrower tunnel with illumination in the ceiling until they reached a door similar to the hatch to their stateroom on the ship. Leeanni stepped forward and touched something and it slid open.

Thank you, Captain, she addressed one of their escort. I will take charge from here.

Yes, ma'am, he nodded and the whole cadre turned as one and headed back out, leaving Leeanni and the Solarians standing before a nondescript door.

Insert your ID badges as you enter, Leeanni told them. I have it in registration mode. It will log you as residents and you will be able to enter and exit at will afterwards.

Spark, Tonya and Okami complied and were shortly standing in the foyer of a very nice apartment, furnished in an Earthlike urban manner.

We did not know if you would prefer separate bedrooms, so there are three of them, each with its own lavatory, Leeanni explained. You may have felt the gravity increase as you crossed the threshold. That is by design. The suite has this living room, a dining room, a full kitchen, and office space. We have tried to copy the Solarian environmental controls... heating, cooling, lighting and so forth. If there is anything you need different, please let us know. Oh, and the kitchen is pre-stocked with some Earth foods and beverages. You have about two of your hours before we need to leave to meet their Majesties.

Wow, Spark thought to her. This is really nice. Will you be staying with us?

Unfortunately, no, she shrugged. I will have an apartment nearby, if you are to stay in this area. It will depend on what their Majesties decide.

It is nice to know you will be nearby, Tonya told her. I believe I will examine these quarters. And get something to drink. For some reason I feel a bit dehydrated.

Space travel, Leeanni told her. It can leave you fatigued. I am going to leave you for a bit, but I will be back in time to take you to your appointment. Enjoy exploring!

She turned and walked out, the door swishing shut behind her, the three Solarians standing there looking at each other. Tonya turned and headed towards what looked like a kitchen.

"Wow... so, that was abrupt," Spark commented as he followed Tonya. "Leeanni seems to flip-flop between all sober business and all curious girl."

"Politician," Okami muttered. "Comes with the territory." Walking up to the counter, she examined some of the appliances. "Hey, Sp... I mean, Jamie!" she called over to him. "They've got one of those one-shot coffee makers and guess what? A couple of your favorite brands!" She held up some pods which Spark recognized as, indeed, his favorites.

"They were probably planning on bringing us out here after our first time with Erliss," Tonya commented. "They appear to think several moves ahead. Good strategy for business and chess."

She rummaged through some of the cabinets and looked in the refrigerator/freezer unit.

"This really is like Earth-normal," she added. "Right down to real fruit juices. From frozen concentrate, I would think."

"So pick a room, wife," Spark told her. "Even if we only use one bed, we should each have our private space."

"The one in the middle," Tonya told him.

"The one on the left," Okami put in. "If you don't mind."

"Then I've got the one on the right," Spark rounded it out.

"You know, husband," Tonya drawled thoughtfully, "the King and Queen of the Cresco are going to be the most powerful of them, sexually and probably metaphysically..."

"So?" Spark asked, taking a quick look in the bathroom.

"So, what if his penis really does reach to his knees... flaccid?" she asked. "Or her milk and honey are so strong that you have an instant orgasm? Or..." She switched to the microband transceivers. If they can tell I am a construct?

That gave Spark pause. He thought about it. What could give her away?

You know, he finally answered, when I run your mesh, you look human to me. A tidy human, true, but still human. If they didn't have a reason to jack into you, I can't think of anything that would differentiate you from a wirehead like me, or metahuman which, on Earth anyway, is still considered human. When I run you, I don't sense any of your abilities to control or change your basic self. I would think they would have to be in contact with you to find anything strange... like your ability to take a horse cock all the way up your pussy. And live.

In fact, given the spontaneous sense of humor you have developed and your independent sense of self, I could make the argument that you are human. Actual Intelligence, not Artificial. A fully functional, independent mass of human DNA with your own... He paused for a moment. More than your own spirit... he decided. Your own soul.

1...456789